WickedWhims v180a [2024-05-18]

3 hours ago, LJAlonso0729 said:

Okay, The Sims 4/EA or whoever make this game are really starting to get under my skin... I'm REALLY starting to hope for either 1. Sims 5 or 2. The absolute last pack or whatever JUST so I don't have to worry about the umpteenth update!

There's no reason you can't decide for yourself what the "last pack" is for your copy of the game.

Just play offline.

I really like the way my game plays prior to the most recent (university) patch/DLC and so I haven't bothered to update the game or my mods and I'm having fun with a minimum of stress. Once my current game's story-line ends (in a few weeks or so) and I'm ready to start a new one, I'll probably buy the game pack and update everything all at once. By then all the mods I use should be pretty stable - much more so than just a few days after the initial release. Mods always need to be tightened, just look at WW this past week - There's a lot of little parts that have to play nicely together. It can be annoying having to troubleshoot your mods folder five minutes into a game.

So for me, there's no rush to fix something that isn't broken and any new gameplay EA is selling will still be available a month from now. It isn't going anywhere, believe me! (and it might even be cheaper - but I doubt it)

3 hours ago, Bhob said:

If I recall, earlier this year Turbo put in a memory so that the positions you pick often are more likely to come up random.  Maybe that's it.  I don't see a disable for it in the settings.

Disable specific animations:
Wicked Whims -> Settings -> Sex -> Animations Disabler
Wicked Whims -> Settings -> Sex -> Autonomy Settings -> Autonomy Animations Disabler.
I think there was also a Hot Key for it to add to the list while it's playing but I can't find the reference.

Thank you so much I will look into that.

Seems like I did read something somewhere about something new in ww as to it looking at past events and deciding on that as to what acts might be picked more so over others now that you mention it.  I assumed that was pertaining to just type choices, but it may have been about particular animations and not type. Thank you , I have something to look at now :)

3 hours ago, 5ilentjay said:

Hi. When WW mod is installed my teenage sims doesn't automatically change their clothes before going to school. It doesn't work neither with my settings of WW, neither with default settings. Is there any way to fix it?

I've been experiencing it too, a lot worse. They don't change clothes when taking a shower.

22 minutes ago, grubworldlacda said:

I've been experiencing it too, a lot worse. They don't change clothes when taking a shower.

My trouble is only with school. Job, shower, any other activities are working just fine. 

And btw I've got this bug for a very long time, it's just today I've found that it's because of WW. 

It's the second time i have a save problem and it's really annoying... Usually modded game with obsolete\broken mods has weird behaviours, the game just start not working well, but when u delete files, the problem is solved. Not now, i just tried moving all mods folder and the issue remain...

After latest update i added only a mod regarding teens on university and ww update and some ww animations (scripts mod all updated but the issue appeared just yesterday with ww update to 147d from previous version), after that i've started (yesterday) building some new things on new crest and boom.. the ui stopped working and if i try to travel (via sim menu cause the ui menu is active but no responses) it causes black screen (but sims remain, i continue see their moving, their 'thoughts') and i am unable to save progresses, to do anything on really... this is a big main issue.

Sincerelly it's weird, at start i looked at ui cheat extensions (the only one directly related to ui) but it is not. Actually the game not reports LE's, no sims4studio reports... so... now anytime there are updates i have to trash saves and restart a new game??

I know that modding games it's pretty impossible ask to run at first with all fine settings.... but... i repeat... before saves were like 'mules', deleting all mods i was able to load save file without any issue, every time... but now not.

I  tried looking at vanilla game update issue... at the moment found nothing about...

And on 147d the sweat remains after showers, i have to delete it via console but sincerelly my attention is to savegame.

* Correction, the game yesterday has reported Last UI Exceptions, exactly, LE regarding ui, solved with new version of ww (147e), tried now the save and it works fine... tx!

7 hours ago, 5ilentjay said:

Hi. When WW mod is installed my teenage sims doesn't automatically change their clothes before going to school. It doesn't work neither with my settings of WW, neither with default settings. Is there any way to fix it?

That was an EA content patch in June.

Teen Sims will no longer spin into their Everyday outfit when going to school. If Randy wants to wear his swim trunks to school, well that’s Randy’s business

3 hours ago, 5ilentjay said:

My trouble is only with school. Job, shower, any other activities are working just fine. 

And btw I've got this bug for a very long time, it's just today I've found that it's because of WW. 

Yes, I've had the same issue forever, teens go to school in undies unless they shower first.

Think I remember when sims would change their clothes when getting up and making the bed.

Maybe it was in TS3 IDK, lol. 

EDIT: just noticed the above post with the answer, guess I'm too slow, lol.

45 minutes ago, DarkAudit said:

That was an EA content patch in June.

Well that's doesn't explain why my teenagers start to change their clothes before school when I've removed WW and stop doing it when I've put WW back in game. Have tested it 1 min ago :) So no, it doesn't work just because of WW and I've got no other mods 

Excuse me if somebody did explain it in the past but I've a problem. I'm usin WW (of course, lol) but I don't want my female sims to wear any strapon at all. I want girls to perform lesbian sex and not act like males using strapon. What is the correct setting in WW ?

What an odd patch?. I typically like my sims to go to school/work in their everyday wear ( or at least not pajamas/swimwear/nude).

I always found it obnoxious when sims would wake up and go to work/school in their pajamas.  

Sure it can be kind of funny sometimes/a good story line to go to school/work in something inappropriate. But the novelty wears off. And "Randy" needs to get his life together...??

But I guess it allows people to play how they want. Change them into what they want, if they want.

But I'd prefer Sims to have common sense not to go to school in their swimsuit...

6 minutes ago, synge said:

Excuse me if somebody did explain it in the past but I've a problem. I'm usin WW (of course, lol) but I don't want my female sims to wear any strapon at all. I want girls to perform lesbian sex and not act like males using strapon. What is the correct setting in WW ?

Set them both to female and disallow the strapon.

1 hour ago, waiyiau02 said:

After download new update, the game wont allow me use wickedwhim anymore...

only old version still can use..

is it because my game outdated?

My game version is 1.50.67.1020

Yes.  November patch from EA changed things and the new WW is for that game level.

1 hour ago, waiyiau02 said:

After download new update, the game wont allow me use wickedwhim anymore...

only old version still can use..

is it because my game outdated?

My game version is 1.50.67.1020

1.50 is like year-old version of the game, the current patch is 1.58

WW has some backwards compatibility but that's 1-2 patches at most.

Hi. I don t know whats the problem and just can explain it with my own words. If i had some wohooo actions with the WP of Nisa, the game freeze. The woohoo action runs...and runs....and runs. The circle bar on the left side, never runs to the finish. If i click to stop the woohoo action, it works only when i hit Escape. After that my Sims won´t move again and the time is freezing too. The problem is, no WW or WP Warning after i load my game, so it´s no exception about that. 

My Gamerversion: 1.58.63.1010
WW v147e

WP LL 2.3e

B D 4.10.40.110

I really hope, someone knows the bug and can help me.