WickedWhims v180a [2024-05-20]

6 hours ago, AndragonFirefly said:

I don't use either one of those mods. And I know about the needs decay options but that still doesn't make sex fun like it should be. Otherwise, why do it? It just makes it so that you are not losing it while during a sex animation. With fun decay already going down so quickly, I need fun things to do and no time to do it because I am having boring sex all the time even though it is being classified in the mod mechanic as great sex. Not boring sex. So I guess I will disable sex so that I can do fun things instead. Don't know of any other options.

I was just ensuring it wasn't caused by either of my mods, if ya don't use them, then I guess I don't need to worry about it. Thanks for the response. :)

7 hours ago, Octanegtrgtrgtr said:

Script Mod Import Error

Ensure you are using the correct version of Wicked Whims as specified in the requirements of KW and WP.

2 hours ago, AndragonFirefly said:

Exactly how mine used to do. No new mods when it quit working though. Woke up and Origin had update, Sims had update, and WW had update. Not working ever since. I don't understand. 

You could try resetting your settings in-game, maybe it'll help. "ww.reset_save_data" in the console. Then you do the command with each of the options it presents you with general, sims, etc. "ww.reset_save_data general"

Depuis la récente mise à jour plus rien ne fonctionne chez moi. J'ai constamment des messages d'erreur et je ne peux plus avoir d'intéraction WW (je n'ai même plus l'option qui s'affiche, je ne peux aller que dans les réglages... Idem pour la fonctionnalité KW, plus rien ne s'affiche). Avant la mise à jour, ça allait plutôt bien pourtant... 

9 hours ago, ladynears said:

Depuis la récente mise à jour plus rien ne fonctionne chez moi. J'ai constamment des messages d'erreur et je ne peux plus avoir d'intéraction WW (je n'ai même plus l'option qui s'affiche, je ne peux aller que dans les réglages... Idem pour la fonctionnalité KW, plus rien ne s'affiche). Avant la mise à jour, ça allait plutôt bien pourtant... 

Comme dit un peu plus haut, essaie de lire à l'avenir sans offense évidement, pense à vérifier si ton KW est à jour ainsi que ces prérequis, pense aussi à vérifier si tout tes autres mods sont aussi à jour et comme j'ai pu le dire à la page précédente pense à toujours supprimer ton localthumbcache quand tu ajoute ou supprime des mods de ton dossiers les sims, tu trouvera le fameux localthumbcache dans le même dossier général ou il y à ton dossier mods dans Document -> Electronic Arts -> Les Sims 4, si tu utilise la version traduite de WW en français, sache qu'elle n'ai plus compatible pour le moment avec la version actuelle de WW, donc la supprimer en attendant et utiliser la version en anglais ne changera rien à ton jeu ne t'en fais pas, c'est de l'anglais relativement très simple à comprendre comme quand tu va sur tes sites préférer pour effectuées tes affaires ;) 

Ok I think the latest WW update has broken nude male bottoms in CAS....no matter what Male penis mod I try this is the result....black pants.....The penis mods work in game..males can get nude bathe and have sex and the penis shows up....just not in CAS...….

Screenshot (146).png

On 12/1/2019 at 8:20 PM, AndragonFirefly said:

Exactly how mine used to do. No new mods when it quit working though. Woke up and Origin had update, Sims had update, and WW had update. Not working ever since. I don't understand. 

I've noticed that fun and social will go up if you have "Sim needs decay switch" enabled but if you don't neither will.  Both social and fun used to rise when you had "Sims needs decay switch" disabled.  I'm experiencing the same issue as you.

36 minutes ago, coreyonnet said:

I've noticed that fun and social will go up if you have "Sim needs decay switch" enabled but if you don't neither will.  Both social and fun used to rise when you had "Sims needs decay switch" disabled.  I'm experiencing the same issue as you.

From what I can tell in the code, they are both behind that toggle. (and have been that way since I started)

21 minutes ago, procian said:

Hmmm....that's weird then.....tried every penis mod going.....still getting black pants...

I've never seen black pants. I've got Noir and Simdulgence, and all I get is grey junk when I go to CAS.

As long as it looks okay once live, I can live with that.

8 minutes ago, DarkAudit said:

I've never seen black pants. I've got Noir and Simdulgence, and all I get is grey junk when I go to CAS.

As long as it looks okay once live, I can live with that.

Mines ok in game....just CAS is broken....tried every penis mod going....black pants all the time.....been through my mods in s4studio and the pant's are not there....driving me nuts tbh.

this started happening when I updated to WW F version....don't have older version so :(

@procian:

i use noir and dark and the mod of simdulgence. everything works perfectly with the latest version of wickedwhims. i especially like the mod of simdulgence. you don't have to assign a penis to the female sim in the cas anymore. you just change the strapon to the look of the penis. perfect.

Hey there! I don't know if this has been brought up yet, but I just wanted to point out that any animations which are played using the new wall shower from Discover University - 'Almost InvisiShower 2.0' - clip into the wall. I'm guessing it's because the shower has to be attached to a wall in order to be placed. Hopefully there's some way to fix it in a future update?

4 hours ago, procian said:

Mines ok in game....just CAS is broken....tried every penis mod going....black pants all the time.....been through my mods in s4studio and the pant's are not there....driving me nuts tbh.

this started happening when I updated to WW F version....don't have older version so :(

Don't know if this is important but my males always have underwear on by default, I have to hit the X to strip it off then it changes to the default selected penis unless I literally choose a naked lower non-default as underwear.   Its always been like that for me, for males or females* and I thought that was the way it was intended.  Once setup that way, e.g. underwear or naked they keep whatever I set it too. 

I tend to use all outfit slots in all categories (*shakes fist at sky while shouting* "NOT ENOUGH SLOTS!") and as I don't sleep in any clothing IRL I leave one underwear slot nude on most sims. 

* = in the case of nude lower, not in penis lower :blush: 

2 hours ago, Downloader said:

Don't know if this is important but my males always have underwear on by default, I have to hit the X to strip it off then it changes to the default selected penis unless I literally choose a naked lower non-default as underwear.   Its always been like that for me, for males or females* and I thought that was the way it was intended.  Once setup that way, e.g. underwear or naked they keep whatever I set it too. 

I tend to use all outfit slots in all categories (*shakes fist at sky while shouting* "NOT ENOUGH SLOTS!") and as I don't sleep in any clothing IRL I leave one underwear slot nude on most sims. 

* = in the case of nude lower, not in penis lower :blush: 

Do you have a default underwear override installed? I noticed similar symptoms when I downloaded one, and they went away again when I deleted it.