WickedWhims v180a [2024-05-18]

Idk what happened but I recently instaled the 1.58 version, so I have my Wicked Whims 1.47c version. At first, it worked fine, but after I moved to the new world, when my sims perform sex animations, I get like 7 crash advices per minute from Wicked Whims, but it says it is related to WW. This situation is driving me insane, until 1.56 WW worked amazing, then I couldn't play with 1.56 and now it crashes constantly.

I have both package and ts4script in one subfolder, (C:\Users\srbluesea\Documents\Electronic Arts\Los Sims 4\Mods\WickedWhimsMod).

I apologize for my English, it is not my first language and it shows.

45 minutes ago, srbluesim said:

I get like 7 crash advices per minute from Wicked Whims, but it says it is related to WW

These are called LE's, they are error notifications about mod/game errors that WW detected usually.

Look for a file in your Sims 4 folder named lastexception.txt

This is the file WW makes every time an error happens.

You need to upload that file here for someone to read/help.

Use the paperclip at the bottom of the page when posting to drop it here. 

ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'wwutilities.commonlib.mod_support'
TurboLib: [TurboLib] Failed to run '_wickedwhims_update_sims_data_on_load' method from 'WickedWhims' -> ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'wwutilities.commonlib.mod_support'

I broke ww?  or is this another mod?

Starting to see a new bug with 147c. Game is updated to 1.58.

Start with a sim that has no sex moodlet. Go to anything that requires a loading screen. Return to live mode. Sim now has a "Disqualified!" moodlet. Who did they hook up with while I wasn't looking? Must've been a real quickie, as no sim time has passed.

147c  its causing appcrash after i go in the house.  after downloading the discover university expansion, sims are also refusing sex in version 145f. versions 147 i think are very bugged  and irritating.  discover university is being very uncompatible with wicked whims

2 hours ago, araka2 said:

147c  its causing appcrash after i go in the house.  after downloading the discover university expansion, sims are also refusing sex in version 145f. versions 147 i think are very bugged  and irritating.  discover university is being very uncompatible with wicked whims

DU itself is turning out to be quite buggy. WW 145f is not for the 1.58 game update.

And in the bug I just reported, I can only reproduce it on one specific save, but I can reproduce it. Start save. Clear any sex moodlets. Edit sim in CAS. Return to live. Disqualified! bad sex moodlet is back.

EDIT: Nope. any save. I'll try to roll back to 147 b after lunch and the new Cautious Hero ep and report back.

3 hours ago, exing3 said:

ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'wwutilities.commonlib.mod_support'
TurboLib: [TurboLib] Failed to run '_wickedwhims_update_sims_data_on_load' method from 'WickedWhims' -> ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'wwutilities.commonlib.mod_support'

I broke ww?  or is this another mod?

Update KinkyWhims to fix it. For the future, you should really include the entire stack trace above it. You help no one by excluding it.

4 minutes ago, Slifer83 said:

Hello everyone. The new version does not work. does not start the animations and does not ask me for any choice (sex, Nudity, etc.), only "settings". I am forced to use the old "1.45" version .... Can anyone help me?

no problem with new version just start new game for testing if everything work fine you need to fix you ww setting in your saved game

15 minutes ago, Slifer83 said:

Hello everyone. The new version does not work. does not start the animations and does not ask me for any choice (sex, Nudity, etc.), only "settings". I am forced to use the old "1.45" version .... Can anyone help me?

Hm strange, i just try it with an old save and everything works great (i talk about the new version) check if you have some outdated mod to update, i do it and it's work for me, i hope that will work for u too :) ?

Is there any possible way that in updated versions of WW that the user can choose to disable the window peeping? I get super annoyed having to put a gate around my home and lock the door AND gate to prevent the peeping sim from coming onto my property and peeping in my window. 

8 minutes ago, Yemoja said:

Is there any possible way that in updated versions of WW that the user can choose to disable the window peeping? I get super annoyed having to put a gate around my home and lock the door AND gate to prevent the peeping sim from coming onto my property and peeping in my window. 

You can already do it in the settings of WW 

44 minutes ago, Yemoja said:

There are settings within Wicked Whims to turn off window peeping. Either under Sex Settings or Nudity Settings. 

I am wondering about the random animation call's.  May just be the random algorithm not being nice. I have a butt load of animation's, but I seem to get pretty much the same one's more often than not.  

Is there some tick I am missing in WW that improves the randomness of animations ?  I mean I can manually call any of them, but the game seems to grasp pretty much the same animations over and over more than others if allow random choice.. I hope that makes sense what I am trying to ask..

EDIT >> Also is there a simple way to cull animations that you find less useful or don't like ? With out removing the entire pack ?

22 minutes ago, galgat said:

I am wondering about the random animation call's.  May just be the random algorithm not being nice. I have a butt load of animation's, but I seem to get pretty much the same one's more often than not.  

Is there some tick I am missing in WW that improves the randomness of animations ?  I mean I can manually call any of them, but the game seems to grasp pretty much the same animations over and over more than others if allow random choice.. I hope that makes sense what I am trying to ask..

EDIT >> Also is there a simple way to cull animations that you find less useful or don't like ? With out removing the entire pack ?

If I recall, earlier this year Turbo put in a memory so that the positions you pick often are more likely to come up random.  Maybe that's it.  I don't see a disable for it in the settings.

Disable specific animations:
Wicked Whims -> Settings -> Sex -> Animations Disabler
Wicked Whims -> Settings -> Sex -> Autonomy Settings -> Autonomy Animations Disabler.
I think there was also a Hot Key for it to add to the list while it's playing but I can't find the reference.