WickedWhims v180a [2024-05-18]

More unintended consequences than a bug, but if you could look at this, please...

With the change in the cum moodlet, sims with the Forever Fresh reward trait will keep wearing the cum for days on end. That's okay for a Cum Slut sim, but eventually it should get annoying for a regular sim and they should want to get a shower.

Maybe an invisible moodlet that will trigger a motivation to bathe after a few hours?

For those who have problems here.

It's definitely not wickedwhims. It works perfectly.

I play with all addons, all gameplay packs, 5000 animations.

I don't have any problems with the game.

If there are problems in your game then it is due to another mod.

TS4_x64_2019_11_23_12_46_57_719.png

15 hours ago, djmanjak said:

Hey, can you play wickedwhims as hq?

Yes and no, you used to be able to just convert the package file fine like any other mod but something changed in the last few versions of WW where the converted original pack will not allow the game to load at all, if instead you extract the textures to a new package, convert those then load them on top (due to load ordering) it works, see here for detail.

On 10/23/2019 at 11:20 AM, Downloader said:

Yup, see my post below for a workaround.  I think you and I are the only two that play in HQ.  :/ 

On 10/20/2019 at 12:13 PM, Downloader said:

k so, work around, extract and convert all RLES+RLE2 to extra packages, make HQ, put in a sub-folder of "WickedWhimsMod" to ensure overwrite...

So, my structure for it is as follows. 

<Drive Letter>:\UserName\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\WickedWhimsMod
    	<Drive Letter>:\UserName\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\WickedWhimsMod\HQ
      		ww00.package
      		ww00s.package
    	<Drive Letter>:\UserName\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\WickedWhimsMod\WickedWhimsSettings
      		contents.here
  TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Extra_Skin_Tones.package
  TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Scripts.ts4script
  TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Tuning.package
  WW_Installed_Animations.txt

I'm really starting to think I'm the only person using 4k textures for normal play. 

Alternatively in pics:

Reveal hidden contents

238ecd0d1cb789a4ea6224cd13eda768.png.055f3cd4ccc7b66478a3c02803e9cfd6.png

7fa0c9b1de75e5513628dbfeecefafd1.png.6a3bff58189aaf9d7628a4d9dd3659e5.png

Added my files to save multiple texture conversions, its just the auto up-scaled textures contained in WW, if this is not preferred by the author I'll remove the files.

ww00sHQ.package 13.08 MB · 12 downloads

ww00HQ.package 16.05 MB · 11 downloads

The packs I linked above still work, at least for now as no new textures have been added since I made them to my knowledge, unless WW goes native HQ compatible I'll continue to try to make up to date packages available in this manner.  

Is there anyway to remove the extra shadows under the breasts? It kind of bothers me a bit (and it messes with the appearance of one of my mods). (I understand this is for extra definition, but sometimes it gets in my way if I want them to be flat breasted, which is a mod I'm using):

Pictured: Default EA breasts, and breasts with WickedWhims on it. See the extra shading under the breasts?

QQ截图20191125023032.png

Untitled.png

2 hours ago, bugmenot said:

Is there anyway to remove the extra shadows under the breasts?

That mod was not made for the Wicked Whims top,
but you can try to use the overlay it comes with.

If you have problems with nipple positions, you can try the overlay from this one:
(this was actually made for Wicked Whims)
6 hours ago, PcNerd said:
That mod was not made for the Wicked Whims top,
but you can try to use the overlay it comes with.

If you have problems with nipple positions, you can try the overlay from this one:

(this was actually made for Wicked Whims)

This one is kinda similar to your "flat chested" mod, right? I know it says "saggy", but even then, from the pictures it appears to be more or less the same, + wickedwhims compatibility. Am I right?

What I mean is, when "flat chested" is installed and wickedwhims is already used, it seems to look the same as this "saggy" one does (P.S. I can get it to work on wickedwhims with the sculpt version). Without wickedwhims being installed, I'm sure it looks differently (the way you intended)

56 minutes ago, bugmenot said:

This one is kinda similar to your "flat chested" mod, right? I know it says "saggy", but even then, from the pictures it appears to be more or less the same, + wickedwhims compatibility. Am I right?

What I mean is, when "flat chested" is installed and wickedwhims is already used, it seems to look the same as this "saggy" one does (P.S. I can get it to work on wickedwhims with the sculpt version). Without wickedwhims being installed, I'm sure it looks differently (the way you intended)

What you see is what you’ll get.
Small & Saggy is for WW top, but it's not fully flat, and it's slightly buggy.
Flat chested sims can also work with WW, but you'll need to use the 'native' top, or LUUMIA TIT-E top.
Please read the mod description for more details.

hello, I want suggest to add something in undressing settings section, if it possible.
there is an option where the sim does not undress during sex, or he completely undresses,
there is auto undressing, but lots of my favourite animations take off all clothes with this setting even when just kissing. 
i really wish a middle option, where the sim would only remove the lower parts of the clothes in the phases for vaginal and anal sex.
thank you very much for you mod!

Boa Noite!!!
O meu não está funcionando!!
Eu baixei o pack e extrai na pasta mods, mas não aparece as interações entre os sims no jogo, mas aparecem objetos novos (placas, absorventes, preservativos e etc.).
ALGUEM ME AJUDA POR FAVOR
A minha versão é 1.55.105.1020

7 minutes ago, xuxu7897 said:

Boa Noite!!!
O meu não está funcionando!!
Eu baixei o pack e extrai na pasta mods, mas não aparece as interações entre os sims no jogo, mas aparecem objetos novos (placas, absorventes, preservativos e etc.).
ALGUEM ME AJUDA POR FAVOR
A minha versão é 1.55.105.1020

Você precisa atualizar seu jogo. A versão atual é 1.58.69.1010

Traduzido por google-translate

Any chance that links to older versions of WickedWhims could be left behind? Things like Wickedpets can't keep up with the rapid patch releases and the older versions of WickedWhims (1.47c specifically) still seem to work with the latest update to Sims 4 and are needed for those mods. Just a suggestion for availability and compatibility sake, love your work!