WickedWhims v180a [2024-05-18]

4 hours ago, Felicat82 said:

Ah of course!  XD  The simplest solution is usually the correct one!  I never thought of that because downloading the anims is second nature at this point.

I think the version I have played is 1.58.63.1010 so it is not supported by WW

9 hours ago, CrazyGamer0 said:

So no one else is having the same issue as me? I can't seem to select new breasts for my sim (i.e. Milky, BB, ect.). The options are not showing up even though I have the files in my folder. The bottoms are showing for both male and female respectively, jut not the top... It is driving me crazy not knowing why. BTW I am not receiving LEs or anything and I have bouncy and heavy boobs.

Untitled.png

Could be they are not compatible with ww body selector....

It's strange that WW is working great with most of my sims yet one particular sim has started refusing to have sex with anyone (she does if "Always Allow" is enabled though).  Thought maybe it was her bad reputation that was causing this, but adjusting it to neutral changed nothing.

4 hours ago, Octanegtrgtrgtr said:

I installed the game on disk D but some files were installed on the folder c.

Which disk to restore?

The files on C are in documents - saves, mods, settings, cache, etc.

If you installed the game on D, that's where most of the game files are and what you'd need to restore - but I am not sure if the restoration affects non-system files so it might be of no avail.

3 hours ago, prolavn said:

I think the version I have played is 1.58.63.1010 so it is not supported by WW

Ah that could be, I suppose.  But then, that means you need to update your game.  Deaderpool's latest MCC update is for 1.58.69.1010, and he's usually very quick with his updates. 

9 hours ago, TheNightEdge said:

Hey,is the incest trait only allow you to have sex with relatives but not romantic interactions? I found my sim can only offer a massage but she has the incest trait and the other one doesn't have.Do both of them must get the trait or just either of them? 

both of them

6 hours ago, Felicat82 said:

Ah that could be, I suppose.  But then, that means you need to update your game.  Deaderpool's latest MCC update is for 1.58.69.1010, and he's usually very quick with his updates. 

I tried updating and still got the same, after that I checked the other sims I play can be normal sex, but my own sim created is rejected haha

On 11/22/2019 at 10:17 AM, synge said:

Excuse me if somebody did explain it in the past but I've a problem. I'm usin WW (of course, lol) but I don't want my female sims to wear any strapon at all. I want girls to perform lesbian sex and not act like males using strapon. What is the correct setting in WW ?

On 11/22/2019 at 10:24 AM, ShineXXX said:

Set them both to female and disallow the strapon.

Sorry but can I see screenshot of the settings ?

In my case and for info, I no longer have a crash of the game after installing the latest version of WW 147f. Everything works again and previous versions were apparently for something. Thank you TURBODRIVER and thank you to those who bring as much as possible valuable help to continue playing on TS4 !

12 hours ago, TheNightEdge said:

Hey,is the incest trait only allow you to have sex with relatives but not romantic interactions? I found my sim can only offer a massage but she has the incest trait and the other one doesn't have.Do both of them must get the trait or just either of them? 

They both have to have it.

1 hour ago, Latuda said:

Sorry but can I see screenshot of the settings ?

In the WW settings there's a setting to choose the gender for Sims. I choose "sim specific gender recognition", then I can click on the sim and choose their gender/sex role how I want.

I think the "disable strapon" can only be selected during sex.

On ‎11‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 1:29 AM, Redd99 said:

It's strange that WW is working great with most of my sims yet one particular sim has started refusing to have sex with anyone (she does if "Always Allow" is enabled though).  Thought maybe it was her bad reputation that was causing this, but adjusting it to neutral changed nothing.

Not sure if it was her bad reputation that was causing the problem, but WW is working properly again after I deleted the localthumbcache.