WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

Hello. I want to create a very frequent sex place. Free will usually wants to be normal. But I want to make it possible to have sex very often if I go only to this special place. I had to make the lot type'Hypersexual Lot Trait', but when free will was normal, sex wasn't frequent. How can you make the perfect sex paradise place?

On 8/25/2020 at 10:14 PM, weredeer said:

Is there a specific ww command that lets you add a specific sim as a club employee? thx

Before you use the command, you have to make sure the Sim you want to hire doesn't have a job somewhere else. The command won't work otherwise.

ww.stripclub_hire_dancer_sim <first_name> <last_name>

just got back into this, was wondering if there's a easier way to look throw all my animations having 100s by different creators and the menus backing out after clicking one then having to renter and look through the list has always been a nightmare glad there's a favorites playlist for better sorting ,but i need way to quickly look at each one, is this studio thing want i want?.

On 8/25/2020 at 11:01 AM, Tekisman said:

How can i do sims automatic join to the sex action? Is there any config i need  set on? I just reinstalled WW and i only get 1On1 actions and nothing more.

They're under Autonomy Triggers and Autonomy Awareness within the Wicked Whims settings. There's a gender and relationship switch that are supposed to determine who joins autonomously, so make sure those are edited too.

11 hours ago, powersexking said:

Hello. I want to create a very frequent sex place. Free will usually wants to be normal. But I want to make it possible to have sex very often if I go only to this special place. I had to make the lot type'Hypersexual Lot Trait', but when free will was normal, sex wasn't frequent. How can you make the perfect sex paradise place?

Since Wicked Whims is using mostly global settings any changes to make more frequent sex will be applied to all locations and not just one special place.

Well, unless you place WW 'no sex' signs at every other lot in the game.

The setting is: 

WW Settings/Sex Settings/Autonomy Settings/Autonomy Intensity: Extreme

You can always change it back to 'normal' or 'high' whenever you want though.

Or disable WW Autonomy switch whenever not using that special place. 

1 hour ago, Scorpio said:

Wicked Whims는 대부분 전역 설정을 사용하기 때문에 더 자주 성관계를 갖도록하는 모든 변경 사항은 하나의 특별한 장소가 아닌 모든 위치에 적용됩니다.

글쎄, 당신이 게임의 다른 모든 장소에 WW '섹스 금지'표시를 두지 않는 한.

설정은 다음과 같습니다. 

WW 설정 / 성 설정 / 자율 설정 / 자율 강도 : 극도

원할 때마다 언제든지 '보통'또는 '높음'으로 다시 변경할 수 있습니다.

또는 특별한 장소를 사용하지 않을 때마다 WW Autonomy 스위치를 비활성화하십시오. 

That's right, for now, it's the only way I manually manipulate autonomy. What I want is usually normal, but when I go to a nude beach or strip club, I want it to be an extreme sexual environment automatically. Now I have to save the preset and change it whenever I want. Hopefully this feature will be added later.

5 hours ago, Uusxx said:

i can't seem to buy a strip club. i have enough money but the option isn't there in my sims phone.

thats because it is not on the phone for a new family buy it from computer under house hold if you don't see it on computer go to build  mode buy different computer not all work with mods

On 8/14/2020 at 9:17 AM, BatDood said:

So, I've been playing around with Strip Clubs. Have my Dive Bar running successfully. The Janitor just needs a little push once I open the club and then he cleans up everything just fine.

I thought I'd run a test out of curiosity so I saved my game and sold my strip club. I thought I'd go back and see if I could visit it as a patron instead. Unfortunately, unlike Dine Out and Get To Work, strip clubs don't work the same way which was a little disappointing. With Dine Out, you could put down some restaurants in the world and they function like they should. I went back to my dive bar and it was empty. Nobody around and nothing going on. The lot was set as Generic so I changed it back to a Night Club.

I use the NPC Control mod so when I went back to the club, one of my townies I made was tending bar and people started showing up ordering drinks and dancing. But, it was no longer a Strip Club. Just a regular old Night Club. I was hoping that I could create a couple of different Strip Clubs and put them in the world for my own Sims to visit whenever the mood for strippers hit them. Unfortunately, it doesn't work that way. The Strip Club function of Wicked Whims is strictly for owning and running your own club. You can't populate your world with them, that I've been able to see. I hope it's a feature that could be implemented in the future.

Maybe I'm missing something? I don't really have much experience with this portion of Wicked Whims.

Hey, BatDood. I just stumbled into your question while researching something else.

WW strip clubs need to have an owner to work properly. So, in order to get an NPC club to work you'll need to have another household buy the place and hire employees for it. Just pick some random in-world townies if you only have one household. You don't actually have to go back and play them again - after the club is bought and staffed, it will work autonomously.

1 hour ago, Carlos v said:

I download the sims 3 Graphical xtc into the game and the first thing i have to do is i have to put my sim on bed for daydream but my sim head stick up why pls help me

Should probably refer to the Sims 3 section of this forum, this is Wicked Whims for SIMS 4

So has anyone ran into the problem of Tina Peeping not showing up in the game anymore? Noticed this awhile back, and even after several updates (which I thought might fix the problem) she still isn't in the game. Tom Peeping is alive and well (sadly lol), but I click him into CAS and Tina used to be there in his family, but not anymore. I've searched through all the sims in the world and she doesn't show up even starting a new world/save.

5 hours ago, bobahloo said:

So has anyone ran into the problem of Tina Peeping not showing up in the game anymore? Noticed this awhile back, and even after several updates (which I thought might fix the problem) she still isn't in the game. Tom Peeping is alive and well (sadly lol), but I click him into CAS and Tina used to be there in his family, but not anymore. I've searched through all the sims in the world and she doesn't show up even starting a new world/save.

It happens from time to time. Kill off Tom and WW will eventually respawn them both. You can also try to force it through the debug console. (ctrl-shift-C) The command is "ww.spawn_peeping_sims" or something similar - I don't recall exactly. Run "ww.help" for a list of commands and you should be able to find it. Then hit ctrl-shift-C to close the console again when you're done.

1 hour ago, ThisGhost said:

It happens from time to time. Kill off Tom and WW will eventually respawn them both. You can also try to force it through the debug console. (ctrl-shift-C) The command is "ww.spawn_peeping_sims" or something similar - I don't recall exactly. Run "ww.help" for a list of commands and you should be able to find it. Then hit ctrl-shift-C to close the console again when you're done.

Thanks!!  I'll have no issues with seeing to his demise.:skull:

11 hours ago, ThisGhost said:

Hey, BatDood. I just stumbled into your question while researching something else.

WW strip clubs need to have an owner to work properly. So, in order to get an NPC club to work you'll need to have another household buy the place and hire employees for it. Just pick some random in-world townies if you only have one household. You don't actually have to go back and play them again - after the club is bought and staffed, it will work autonomously.

No offence but you're a little late to the party. :D I've already got this all sorted out. Thanks anyway though.

8 hours ago, bobahloo said:

I play with them off but forgot to add my custom WW settings yesterday she showed up seems the random is set to favor the guy 

2 hours ago, Loucifer13 said:

I play with them off but forgot to add my custom WW settings yesterday she showed up seems the random is set to favor the guy 

I always put one custom peeping Sim that I created in CAS in every new save. That way someone will show up of my choosing. Not creepy Tina or Tom. I also have my settings with a 0.01 chance of them showing because I don't want someone at my window constantly.

I have this Sim saved to my gallery with the proper window peeping trait and place her in the world whenever I start up a new save. In fact, I have a few different ones created so that a variety of different Sims show up.