WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

5 hours ago, procian said:

Are the strippers etc coded to start work at 7pm? I changed my club opening time to 5pm and they just mill around till 7 and then start doing their stuff....

Do you have clients at that time and the strippers ignoring them? It could be a case where it's just not busy enough. I have my club start at 7pm and it doesn't really get hopping until about an hour later.

I'm in the process of starting my WW settings from scratch. I'm basically playing with the Default settings with only a couple of minor changes and I'm really enjoying the gameplay experience a lot more.

I had a question about the dressing settings as I've scoured through them and can't get it to work quite how I want. Currently, my Sims will only remove the clothes they need that an animation requires. If they get through an entire sequence and my Sim still has their top on, then that's perfect. I have the Talk After Sex switch turned on and I like that as well. I'm basically changing my WW experience a lot.

Here's the question. How do I get Sims to get fully dressed when they leave the lot? I know there's a Dress Up After Sex switch but I don't want to use that. I like the fact that they'll take a moment to talk to each other in their various stages of undress at the end but when I send a Sim home, they'll leave partially naked. Or if my Sims leaves the lot, they'll show up with their pants off or something. I want it set up so I have the best of both worlds. Partially dressed after sex but put their damn clothes on when they go out.

I should add that I have it set so that they're supposed to get dressed up when going outside but that doesn't seem to work.

9 minutes ago, BatDood said:

I'm in the process of starting my WW settings from scratch. I'm basically playing with the Default settings with only a couple of minor changes and I'm really enjoying the gameplay experience a lot more.

I had a question about the dressing settings as I've scoured through them and can't get it to work quite how I want. Currently, my Sims will only remove the clothes they need that an animation requires. If they get through an entire sequence and my Sim still has their top on, then that's perfect. I have the Talk After Sex switch turned on and I like that as well. I'm basically changing my WW experience a lot.

Here's the question. How do I get Sims to get fully dressed when they leave the lot? I know there's a Dress Up After Sex switch but I don't want to use that. I like the fact that they'll take a moment to talk to each other in their various stages of undress at the end but when I send a Sim home, they'll leave partially naked. Or if my Sims leaves the lot, they'll show up with their pants off or something. I want it set up so I have the best of both worlds. Partially dressed after sex but put their damn clothes on when they go out.

I should add that I have it set so that they're supposed to get dressed up when going outside but that doesn't seem to work.

There is a setting in there somwhere but i'm not at my gaming pc....look under nudity settings i think it's in there somwhere.

1 hour ago, karazin said:

i dont se options flagged for nude in sims 4studio , send me screen where is this option

When you open the CC in S4S, go on the tab "categories" from the "studio" window and scroll down till you find "outfit type". It should be there. No idea what the option is called in English, (bathing suit maybe?). Remember to apply the change to all swatches.

I don't understand why (I have the English version of The Sims 4 installed), but the categories tab on my s4s is a mix between English and bad Italian (English words weirdly translated), so half of the time it's hard to understand what is what, so I don't know if this pic might be of use...

Spoiler

s4s.jpg.ee404e29d297049888639034af7563b8.jpg

You could also trying using these commands in game: "wickedwoohoo.fixnudeoutfit" and "wickedwoohoo.forcenudeoutfit" .

Edit: oops lost too much time looking for something else and I was too late lol

2 hours ago, Citysim said:

Anyway to stop Naked Joggers? I have every nudity setting disabled I can think off, so I shouldn't be having walkbys in bathing suits.

You can fix that by going through the following:

Nudity Settings > Occurrence and Autonomy Settings > Occurrence Specifics > Interaction Outfit Changing > (uncheck both bars of Naked Workout) You'll see other settings there as well for sleeping, Yoga, Massage, etc. That's where you can tweak things further to your liking.

As you can tell, it's buried pretty deep in the settings so it's easy to miss. You can leave one bar checked if you like the occasional random naked jogger but I have it turned completely off. Just personal preference.

2 hours ago, procian said:

There is a setting in there somwhere but i'm not at my gaming pc....look under nudity settings i think it's in there somwhere.

From what I'm seeing, it has something to do with the Naturism Skill as it seems to be most prevalent with my Sims who are maxed out on that skill. I'm contemplating turning that function off to see what effect it has. The problem is, if I do, I'm not sure what effect it will have on the strip club functionality.

12 minutes ago, carnation77 said:

You could also trying using these commands in game: "wickedwoohoo.fixnudeoutfit" and "wickedwoohoo.forcenudeoutfit" .

You mean like this= ww.fix_all_sims_nude_outfit

It happens to me all the time, Better late than never though eh. :) 

21 hours ago, Vampiressa said:

If you type ww.help in the console you'll get a list of all the WhickedWhims commands

Thank. I'll take a look, but there are hardly any detailed explanations of the cheats that I need.

18 hours ago, PinPin88 said:

Thanks, but I know and read this link. There is not what I asked about.

I ask everyone to excuse my bad english.

1 hour ago, BatDood said:

From what I'm seeing, it has something to do with the Naturism Skill as it seems to be most prevalent with my Sims who are maxed out on that skill. I'm contemplating turning that function off to see what effect it has. The problem is, if I do, I'm not sure what effect it will have on the strip club functionality.

Try this

1 hour ago, carnation77 said:

When you open the CC in S4S, go on the tab "categories" from the "studio" window and scroll down till you find "outfit type". It should be there. No idea what the option is called in English, (bathing suit maybe?). Remember to apply the change to all swatches.

I don't understand why (I have the English version of The Sims 4 installed), but the categories tab on my s4s is a mix between English and bad Italian (English words weirdly translated), so half of the time it's hard to understand what is what, so I don't know if this pic might be of use...

Hide contents

You need to open my CC and find the outfit/clothing they are wearing.

1 hour ago, carnation77 said:

Reveal hidden contents

My sims still wear random clothes when swiming naked , shower

23.08.2020_18-03-54.png

1 hour ago, BatDood said:

You can fix that by going through the following:

Nudity Settings > Occurrence and Autonomy Settings > Occurrence Specifics > Interaction Outfit Changing > (uncheck both bars of Naked Workout) You'll see other settings there as well for sleeping, Yoga, Massage, etc. That's where you can tweak things further to your liking.

As you can tell, it's buried pretty deep in the settings so it's easy to miss. You can leave one bar checked if you like the occasional random naked jogger but I have it turned completely off. Just personal preference.

You could try these settings Nudity settings/outfit undressing settings/advanced outfit settings.

Screenshot (367).png

4 minutes ago, karazin said:

My sims still wear random clothes when swiming naked , shower

23.08.2020_18-03-54.png

You have cc flagged for nude....open my cc in s4s and find it...then unflag for nude under outfit type....it's a good idea to put cc in seperate folders....tops...bottoms....shoes....hair etc....makes it easier to find stuff then.

9 minutes ago, procian said:

You have cc flagged for nude....open my cc in s4s and find it...then unflag for nude under outfit type....it's a good idea to put cc in seperate folders....tops...bottoms....shoes....hair etc....makes it easier to find stuff then.

I find this cc and unflag for nude all swatches , and still wear this clothes

two thing first those having outfit troubles if you are using WW setting saves delete them start over Turbo fixed the save error but your saves may be corrupted, just a thought.

next some are having trouble buying a strip club, I remembered this last night while playing a new family not all the computers show the mods All the lap tops work eco-living Uni packs as far as the desk tops I hardly use them so you will have to test which ones display the mods

4 hours ago, procian said:

Try this

Naturism settings have no effect on what I've been trying to achieve, unfortunately. I can't seem to find a middle ground so I've set up my settings to Always Dress After Sex. Kind of sucks but it was the only work-around I could find.

As a side note: If anyone wants to change up their game a little bit, I really suggest setting your WW settings to default and tweaking just a tiny bit. My WW gameplay is so much better because I did that. I'm really enjoying it a lot more now. There's a lot of default "under the hood" settings that you just don't realize are there until you see them in action.

San-Myshuno's "Waterside Warble", in my game, has been a coffee house and a bar.

Actually I've found it doesn't really matter what you call it, but the restaurant and the extra doughnut-capabilities failed.

So it's a hangout for professionals, and their clients.

So I'm adding a strip pole.

The Clientele don't seem interested (no one watches).

Maybe this might magically change if I actually *named* it "strip club" but I'm skeptical, if the hardworking woman at the pole isn't enough, what would a name-change do.

There's this ghost town of empty lots no one goes to in my game, I'd hate to start there.

And, I was wondering, has anyone ever transformed their "warbling warthog" into a strip club.

(Actually, mine is already a clothing optional place for drinks and sex, and there's this nice pole, so whatever)

Capture.JPG.c48f929810bb491ea55d187356644228.JPG

Hello everyone! Need help. Since installing the latest The Sims 4 package, I haven't been able to use WW and NWP together. When I select my household to start playing, the game returns to the worlds choice screen. Both mods are up to date. I have tried to remove all mods and custom content and this error only occurs when WW and NWP are together. Any idea?

On 8/20/2020 at 6:34 PM, Kymberlyxxx said:

Great update.., been grinding last few days..but still trying to get  perks to increase staff...any tips/cheats?

08-16-20_2-24-12 AM.png

08-19-20_3-29-50 PM.png

08-19-20_3-36-19 PM.png

08-15-20_3-12-59 PM.png

Where did you got these big boobs CCs for sims? 

I have another question/problem: Since last update on WW i dont get multiple sims sex actions, i mean, i can start a sex scene with other sim but no other sims asks my sim to join the action, anyone have the same problem like me? its a WW config i need to set or something like that?