WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

50 minutes ago, SugarMoxie said:

Has anyone else been having issues w/ their sims not being naked in CAS? Ever since last update, it puts on a CC bikini when they should be nude. 

I went through every CC clothing I had in Sims4Studio, and the "nude" category wasn't checked on the bikini in question (or any of the other ones) but I removed the package file anyway, and now it's just picked a different outfit instead of that one. All my mods are updated. Any ideas?

You need a default nude top/skin

1 hour ago, ridone6 said:

I want to translate the patch into Turkish. How can I find the English texts of the patch for this?

This is the information from the first page of this thread:

Translate.pngWant to translate this mod?
I am not pushing anybody to translate WickedWhims, but if you want to do it, then go for it.

To start you need the most recent Language Template that is included at the end of this post.
Pick the package file that corresponds to the language you're making the translation for.
It's recommended to use DP STBL Editor to save STBL files and S4PE to create and edit packages.
Open the package with S4PE, select all of the files, and export them to files.
Open each exported file with DP STBL Editor and export it to XML. Then translate these XML files.
Once you have all of the XML files translated, open each exported STBL file once again and import the translated XML files on top of it.
Then save, which should save them with the appropriate Instance ID. Saved files are located in the same folder as the DP STBL Editor application.
Open the package with S4PE once again and import the translated STBL files to it, then save.
Your translation is ready.

If you create a package don't send it to me, create your own topic and I will eventually include it here too.

Make sure to keep the 'WickedWhims_LP_' prefix in the name of your translation package, otherwise, it will not load the right order. Feel free to include your name in the filename.
Please don't distribute your translation with the mod included in the package, send people here instead.

Ok, so I have a complicated, really messed-up household.  It's Dad and his 4 teens.  The "messed-up" part is my intentional doing, but I'm wondering if there's a way to set specific boundaries.

So what am I talking about?  Dad has banged every female NPC who would hold still long enough, with no protection, and brought in some of the resulting kids who resemble him.  They're the next generation for this household, a sort of medieval "keeping the bloodline pure" situation.  So he's got a boy and two girls who have his blonde hair and blue eyes, and then he also has a daughter who resembles his favorite baby mama.

The girl who resembles her mother is his personal plaything.  The boy is free to bang his other two sisters, and those blonde sisters are welcome to play with each other.  

So my question is, is there a way to set it so that Dad leaves the blondes alone, and Junior leaves Dad's purple-haired plaything alone, but leave Autonomy turned on?  Everybody has Incest and Polyamorous.  The first time Junior got busy with one of his sisters, Dad IMMEDIATELY tried to join in, and I had to turn Autonomy off.

Hi sim people, i re-started to play sims a bit ago and i have issues with two latest versions of ww, at start i though problem was another mod and sincerelly dunno yet if it is or not a ww problem, but may be the best place to ask i wonder...

After play for a time relatively long and customizing almost all families on world, the top options on ww body selector disappears...

I already started a new clear save, thinking it was another mod (deleted) the problem, but now the issue comes back...

On pratically remains only the default ww and override options... it's pretty annoying cause continuing with the save reset all my choices...! aaaaargh...

I pass almost all time in game trying to personalize every single sim and this thing discourages me... lol... some tips without reset ww settings and lose all my changes??

Tx people ^^

1 hour ago, ohahohah13 said:

ei mine's ww doesnt have sex animations please help! and i also noticed the notification "items removed" i think its probably related to ww not having sex animations im having a hard time :(

The Item Removed thing is a game glitch that's been going on for a while, and nothing seems to actually get removed.

WW only comes with like 4 animations, you have to get more from the animators listed below.

And if you had animations, but now you don't have sex options when you click on something- that's usually caused by a broken CC object.  I've got some chairs that were made to be used for some animations made just for them, but they're broken and they make that happen.

1 hour ago, ColonolNutty said:

What they are asking for may be too much effort to create in my opinion. Too many variations.

Yeah, probably.  The only thing I can think of would be to make all 3 girls slaves with Nisa's mod, then specify who they're allowed to have sex with.  Which I don't want to do.  So it's either screw it, let them have their no-rules free for all, or leave autonomy off and manually initiate the appropriate pairs/threesomes (Junior does do both blonde girls at the same time).

Also... "Santa Barbara?"  

On 11/4/2019 at 3:50 PM, Liamf94 said:

why dont some of these toys work when you click on them it doesnt give me the choice to use it

Objects have to have animations that use them.  Lots of toys have been made, that no one has included in their animations.  And some might have animations, but you haven't found and downloaded them.

Oh nice to know that the "items removed" message it's a false positive.. ^^

I though it was an older mod hard to locate...

ColonolNutty =(All of the mods I host on the Lovers Lab site are NOT supported by my Patreon donations. They are supported solely of my own funds. If you hear or think otherwise, it is false information.)

This is an "old school" modder, i really appreciate ur workz and ur skills  "at the service" of community gamers, all gamers ^^.

I appreciate TURBODRIVER approach too, he always release at same time a patreon and a public version. I agree on supporting and give money to modders, but sincerelly i hate people that aim to gain only profit denying their works at all (it is not a modder mentality for my modest opinion, it is not old school!), i avoid to mention creators... but there are many modders.. and many mods... on The Sims particurarly.

So thanks to modders like TURBODRIVER, ColonolNutty and others Old School Modders ^^

.. and sorry for my eng, dunno if i used correct words to express my opinion

I'm a Patreon subscriber, but of course I can't post the question involving teens and incest there.  The new release includes a "Have Sex" option, which will have them act as if it's an autonomous choice- they'll pick their own location and starting animation.  Kind of works out for this household, at least they'll sort of act like it was their idea.

Sigh... i think i had to delete saves to fix the ww body parts addons missings... On last exc (various from some mods, and created only at certain time, before with same mods no one report, but continuing playing, changing something regarded occult sims... dunno!) was reported an error about missing outfit0... strangely now no one LE is created, i tried deleting some mods, resetting ww too, deleting manually saves created by mods, but seems something related remains to "master" save game... the issue persists.

First time i had that problem i was unable to choice male top parts, this time female top parts...

Damn, i was almost succesfull to change all my sim people world... and now i have to start another time all... another redo.... naaaaaa

And then fear that at some point can emerge that issue remains too!

I am having an issue with the animations.  I cannot use any of the animations, however, it says they are loaded.  In the Wicked Whims setting menu, I am able to disable animations.  The animations were working from a previous build (I don't remember which, because I stopped playing sims 4 for awhile).  And if you are wondering, the game does list them under custom content.

7 hours ago, aa26 said:

Hi sim people, i re-started to play sims a bit ago and i have issues with two latest versions of ww, at start i though problem was another mod and sincerelly dunno yet if it is or not a ww problem, but may be the best place to ask i wonder...

After play for a time relatively long and customizing almost all families on world, the top options on ww body selector disappears...

I already started a new clear save, thinking it was another mod (deleted) the problem, but now the issue comes back...

On pratically remains only the default ww and override options... it's pretty annoying cause continuing with the save reset all my choices...! aaaaargh...

I pass almost all time in game trying to personalize every single sim and this thing discourages me... lol... some tips without reset ww settings and lose all my changes??

Tx people ^^

Hi

I'm having the same issue with my male tops not showing in the body selector. I've posted this like in two threads I think. I thought it was going to be fixed with this update (11/07). My male tops disappeared once I updated my game to the latest version. I don't know what's causing this annoying bug, and it seems nobody knows... I've moved away all my mods, cleared cache files, etc... I've started the game just with WW mod and the top mods, but I just get the same result. I've downloaded a top I don't use in my game, but it doesn't show up either. This is so annoying! If someone gets to know what is causing this, please let me know and if there's a way to fix it.

On 11/6/2019 at 3:14 PM, snowdog04 said:

So my question is, is there a way to set it so that Dad leaves the blondes alone, and Junior leaves Dad's purple-haired plaything alone, but leave Autonomy turned on?  Everybody has Incest and Polyamorous.  The first time Junior got busy with one of his sisters, Dad IMMEDIATELY tried to join in, and I had to turn Autonomy off.

I think the quick and dirty solution would be to have the ask dialog box for player sims turned on just like it is for NPCs by default. That way the next time Dad tries to butt in, you can decline.

2 hours ago, DustyBurrows said:

I am having an issue with the animations.  I cannot use any of the animations, however, it says they are loaded.  In the Wicked Whims setting menu, I am able to disable animations.  The animations were working from a previous build (I don't remember which, because I stopped playing sims 4 for awhile).  And if you are wondering, the game does list them under custom content.

You may have some CC objects that are broken.  In particular, I know I have some crazy sex chairs that are supposed to use some special animations.  They don't work, and they make all sex options for everything else disappear too.  They're still in my mods folder and show up in BB mode, but as long as I don't place them anywhere everything's fine.

52 minutes ago, snowdog04 said:

You may have some CC objects that are broken.  In particular, I know I have some crazy sex chairs that are supposed to use some special animations.  They don't work, and they make all sex options for everything else disappear too.  They're still in my mods folder and show up in BB mode, but as long as I don't place them anywhere everything's fine.

Unfortunately, I don't think it's that.  I delete all my old saves, and started anew, so there is no CC objects in the game.