Jump to content
IGNORED

WickedWhims v167d [2022-01-21]


Recommended Posts

I'm not sure whether I'm missing something obvious, but I'm having a bit of an issue regarding sexual orientations. Several times now, my milfy sim has been happily flirting with a cute girl and building up that romance meter, only to receive a "sexual orientation not compatible" message when she tries to seal the deal. It seems counter intuitive for these sims to be so receptive towards romantic interactions only to be like, "Whoa whoa whoa, I'm completely straight, you aggressive lesbian!" when its time for the panties to fall. :v

 

Is there a setting for this somewhere? Maybe something that will cause orientation to be disregarded with a high romantic relationship?

Link to comment

There are 5 people in one family, 1 of them is a man, 4 of them are women. In 8 out of 10 cases, sex is initiated by a man. Women may not even bother for weeks. Those. the problem is that roommates very rarely run a sex script compared to the rest of the city's residents. When guests come to the family, they are more likely to initiate sex. In the case when a male person comes to visit, then other Sims just as adequately run the script once or twice a day.
Could character relationships cause this problem? (Brother, Best Friend, Soul Mates, Spouse) And isn't polygamy and multiple best friends getting in the way?
What could be the problem? Any ideas? I hope I wrote it clearly:)

Link to comment
7 minutes ago, shar181 said:

I'm not sure whether I'm missing something obvious, but I'm having a bit of an issue regarding sexual orientations. Several times now, my milfy sim has been happily flirting with a cute girl and building up that romance meter, only to receive a "sexual orientation not compatible" message when she tries to seal the deal. It seems counter intuitive for these sims to be so receptive towards romantic interactions only to be like, "Whoa whoa whoa, I'm completely straight, you aggressive lesbian!" when its time for the panties to fall. :v

 

Is there a setting for this somewhere? Maybe something that will cause orientation to be disregarded with a high romantic relationship?

As far as I know, in the WW settings, sexual orientation is responsible for STARTING sex (that is, with hetero orientation, sex will not start), but it will not hurt to get love points. Such is the defect.

Link to comment
13 minutes ago, Soldream said:

As far as I know, in the WW settings, sexual orientation is responsible for STARTING sex (that is, with hetero orientation, sex will not start), but it will not hurt to get love points. Such is the defect.

 

Hm... I hope that gets fixed in the future. Its a bit inconvenient to need to manually change the orientation of newly generated sims. :c

Link to comment
2 hours ago, Chaos Shyguy said:

I can't get the cheats to work I keep typing ww.set_global_nudity_skill <5> 

 

and nothing.

I just use MCCC to change skill levels on each sim because it's easier.

And you can also add/remove traits easier.

If you have the WW Naturism switch enabled sims will learn on their own over time but it's not instant.

Link to comment
45 minutes ago, Soldream said:

There are 5 people in one family, 1 of them is a man, 4 of them are women. In 8 out of 10 cases, sex is initiated by a man. Women may not even bother for weeks. Those. the problem is that roommates very rarely run a sex script compared to the rest of the city's residents. When guests come to the family, they are more likely to initiate sex. In the case when a male person comes to visit, then other Sims just as adequately run the script once or twice a day.
Could character relationships cause this problem? (Brother, Best Friend, Soul Mates, Spouse) And isn't polygamy and multiple best friends getting in the way?
What could be the problem? Any ideas? I hope I wrote it clearly:)

All sims are on a cooldown timer after a sex act and most likely the male can't keep up.

So based on the cooldown timers and frequency setting the male will only have sex 1 time per day.

4 females in same house could mean 4 times per day but since the male can only do it once the other 3 females do without.

Other sims, townies, and NPC's cooldown timers have long expired and they build more desire over time since they haven't had sex in a long time.

Obviously any family sims will need the incest trait to make them available.

 

Autonomy Settings/Autonomy Awareness:

Player Sims: ON, Joining Sex: ON, Relationship Awareness: OFF,(Cheating)
Pregnancy Awareness: OFF, Sex Location Memory: ON, Sex Animation Memory: ON
Block around Children: (Your Choice)
Joining Sex Gender Compliance: ON (OFF for group sex?)
Joining Sex Relationship Compliance: OFF (ON will cause less sims joining in sex) 

 

Autonomy Settings/Autonomy Specifics:

 Random Sex Frequency Modifier: (0.01 - 0.5)(lower numbers = more frequent sex)

 Autonomy Cooldowns: Min 0 Max 1 (Note these are the shortest cooldowns so adjust as needed)

 

Pretty much what is called 'Extreme Intensity' but doesn't change any other WW settings like the other switch does.

Link to comment

Scorpio Unfortunately, I thought so too. I used to have a minimum timer. It is logical to assume that if a female character has the maximum desire, this character will try to run a script that eliminates the desire, but for some reason nothing happens or happens much less often than the male character.
If the desire of a male and female character is interconnected, then this is a disadvantage. The female character must satisfy herself if the male character refuses, but the point is, the woman doesn't even go with the man.
It is about breaking a specific family controlled by the player with the "incest" perk.
Visiting other characters, everything works as it should. I assume that incest also breaks something in these processes. Incest generally breaks a lot of things and it's sad.
P.S. I apologize for the incomprehensible language, I try :)

Link to comment
23 minutes ago, Soldream said:

It is about breaking a specific family controlled by the player with the "incest" perk.

The strange thing about this is I'm not having the same issues.

 

Tested with a family of 1 male and 4 females, Sister and Wife/Sister, plus daughter, and granddaughter.

All will constantly ask my male sim for sex and others come to visit and do the same, if they get a chance that is. 

Link to comment
38 minutes ago, Scorpio said:

The strange thing about this is I'm not having the same issues.

 

Tested with a family of 1 male and 4 females, Sister and Wife/Sister, plus daughter, and granddaughter.

All will constantly ask my male sim for sex and others come to visit and do the same, if they get a chance that is. 

Damn I want the same problem xD

P.S. I noticed that very often when prompting for sex, the Sim simply forgets about it. The ideal and obvious solution for an error or any other unstable request is to send a masturbation request.

Link to comment

Ok....still have a problem with body details for females dissapearing with version 162f.....added nothing skin tone or default skins wise.

Sims I created prior to updating still have their body details but if I go into cas the sim is almost barbi like...I can add skin details manually in cas

but it's a pain...especially as npc/townies created by the game also lack any detail...If I revert back to 162e everything is back to normal...

Btw I use wild guys body details along with his default nude female skin....was wondering if fixing the breast problem some were having broke something else?

 

I have tried the game with just ww.....and with ww+wild guys details...but still does it.

 

Link to comment
2 hours ago, procian said:

Ok....still have a problem with body details for females dissapearing with version 162f.....added nothing skin tone or default skins wise.

Sims I created prior to updating still have their body details but if I go into cas the sim is almost barbi like...I can add skin details manually in cas

but it's a pain...especially as npc/townies created by the game also lack any detail...If I revert back to 162e everything is back to normal...

Btw I use wild guys body details along with his default nude female skin....was wondering if fixing the breast problem some were having broke something else?

 

I have tried the game with just ww.....and with ww+wild guys details...but still does it.

 

I also updated to 162f and I'm not seeing this.  Also using wild_guys body details and skin.  Gotta be something else.  I'm also using wild_guy nipples package and NisaWP, which randomizes some of the nude details in the Sims.  Maybe WP is overriding the "Barbi" look?  Wish I could be of more help.

Link to comment
7 hours ago, merkle said:

I also updated to 162f and I'm not seeing this.  Also using wild_guys body details and skin.  Gotta be something else.  I'm also using wild_guy nipples package and NisaWP, which randomizes some of the nude details in the Sims.  Maybe WP is overriding the "Barbi" look?  Wish I could be of more help.

It's weird as I have not added anything mod or cc wise...If I roll back to 162e everything is back to normal....

Pic 1 is with 162f

Pic 2 is with 162e

It just affects game created sims or sims I try to create in cas....any sim I made prior to updating isn't affected....

Screenshot (507).png

Screenshot (508).png

Link to comment
6 hours ago, simuser4 said:

Any major updates coming soon? ?

Actually...

 

A new pack is due to be announced later today. So that means...

 

ALARM!! ALARM!! PATCH INCOMING! THIS IS NOT A DRILL!!

 

Seriously, new pack means patch, which means all our mods are gonna break. Again.

Link to comment
7 hours ago, procian said:

It's weird as I have not added anything mod or cc wise...If I roll back to 162e everything is back to normal....

Pic 1 is with 162f

Pic 2 is with 162e

It just affects game created sims or sims I try to create in cas....any sim I made prior to updating isn't affected....

I'll jump in to say that I'm not having any issues as well and I'm up to date. Unfortunately I can't offer up help on what your issue could be.

If it helps, I've enabled compressed sim textures again and still have laptop mode turned off. Maybe try messing with those settings.

Link to comment
21 minutes ago, dab said:

Anyone know the settings for allow only hetero encounters for all sims? thx for help

Relationship settings -> Cheats -> Gender preference distribution. If you set likes neither (asexual), homo and bi to zero, it should lead to only-hetero population.

Theoretically.

However, it seems to only work for newly-generated sims, so you might need todo attractivenes settings, and for both males and females set gender preference to the opposite (separately by gender).

Link to comment
52 minutes ago, dab said:

Anyone know the settings for allow only hetero encounters for all sims? thx for help

Multiple settings might be involved but some are...

WW Settings/Sex Settings/Cheats: 'Always Accept' enable one bar only

 

WW Settings/Sex Settings/Autonomy Settings/Autonomy Awareness: Joining Sex Gender Compliance: ON

 

WW Settings/Sex Settings/

Sex Interaction Settings: Respect Gender Preference: ON

 

Those settings should at least prevent straight sims from bypassing gender rules but could also stop orgies since group sex requires some sims to be bi-sexual.

However if another bi-sexual NPC is present they might join in with straight sims pairs. 

 

Random generated Sims by the game itself will sometimes have their gender setting set as bi-sexual or gay.

This usually just means that NPC's will do their own thing and not interfere with straight sex couples/sims.

 

New feature in WW now can be set to alter the games random genders in Sex Settings/Cheats

 

Note: you can check/change existing sims gender preferences using MCCC in game.

Click Sim and select MC Command/Sim Commands/Maintain Sim/Set Gender Preference:

Males should be 100 in Female and 0 in Male.

Females will be opposite

Link to comment
6 hours ago, DarkAudit said:
12 hours ago, simuser4 said:

Any major updates coming soon? ?

Actually...

 

A new pack is due to be announced later today. So that means...

 

ALARM!! ALARM!! PATCH INCOMING! THIS IS NOT A DRILL!!

 

Seriously, new pack means patch, which means all our mods are gonna break. Again.

Oh what I meant was, I wanted to know if there will be major new features being added?

Link to comment
  • TURBODRIVER changed the title to WickedWhims v167d [2022-01-21]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...