WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

9 minutes ago, pikante22 said:

Hello everyone I hope you are doing well.
I come to you because since the update of WickedWhims v162a all my sims no longer display skins. So I put the previous version back and everything works fine so the problem comes from the update.
Any ideas? Please help me

791651427_problemewicked.png.4554ecb4e8f902150c537b9a586321bb.png

I'd had this problem, just go to game options and uncheck the uncompressed sim textures. 

11 minutes ago, pikante22 said:

Hello everyone I hope you are doing well.
I come to you because since the update of WickedWhims v162a all my sims no longer display skins. So I put the previous version back and everything works fine so the problem comes from the update.
Any ideas? Please help me

791651427_problemewicked.png.4554ecb4e8f902150c537b9a586321bb.png

Enable Uncompressed Sim Textures setting and disable Laptop Mode. Both can be found in Graphics Settings of the game.

Is there a body beautification mod or something that alters every starting NPC so far? Most of the in-game female sims who have big tits are fatties and even those who aren't are very thin bodywise and with small hips. And it's very tiresome to manually alter every single one yourself in each game. I want my hourglass figure girls. ?

37 minutes ago, Fire Lord said:

Is there a body beautification mod or something that alters every starting NPC so far? Most of the in-game female sims who have big tits are fatties and even those who aren't are very thin bodywise and with small hips. And it's very tiresome to manually alter every single one yourself in each game. I want my hourglass figure girls. ?

I think you should use MC Command Center body and muscles limitation settings. At least this is what I do to prevent too fat or to muscle sims in my game. Once MCCC is installed click on a computer in your saved game and pick MC CAS/Male(female) fit/fat limits. You'll be able to set limits in -100%/+100% range. You can also find other useful settings in MC CAS menu.

1 hour ago, wild_guy said:

I think you should use MC Command Center body and muscles limitation settings. At least this is what I do to prevent too fat or to muscle sims in my game. Once MCCC is installed click on a computer in your saved game and pick MC CAS/Male(female) fit/fat limits. You'll be able to set limits in -100%/+100% range. You can also find other useful settings in MC CAS menu.

Thanks wild guy.

22 hours ago, pbelle said:

J'avais eu ce problème, allez simplement dans les options du jeu et décochez les textures sim non compressées. 

thank you for your answer, I deactivated but it does not change anything ...

22 hours ago, HuskTheHelpful said:

Activez le paramètre Textures Sim non compressées et désactivez le mode ordinateur portable. Les deux peuvent être trouvés dans les paramètres graphiques du jeu.

thank you for your answer it was my low configuration already.

in sims 4 tray import here is the file which makes my game buggy apparently. other ideas? thank you to the sims comunity for mutual help you are great

bug sims 4.png

2 hours ago, QueenSusie said:

Hey. I, like some others have the issue with skin in the new update of WW, red and white skin. Can anyone help with this?

Enable Uncompressed Sim Textures setting and disable Laptop Mode. Both can be found in Graphics Settings of the game.

Nicked from HuskTheHelpful.....If it still happens do a game repair via origin...

4 hours ago, procian said:

Enable Uncompressed Sim Textures setting and disable Laptop Mode. Both can be found in Graphics Settings of the game.

Nicked from HuskTheHelpful.....If it still happens do a game repair via origin...

Thank you for your answer! I did as you instructed and it kinda worked, the sim avatar in the left corner is still red and white :/

3 hours ago, coniplay86 said:

Hello! I hope you can help me, I already updated the WW (v162a) and the mods that I had. I deleted everything and reinstalled it. But the game keeps throwing me error with TURBODRIVER_WonderfulWhims_Scripts.ts4script. What can it be due to?

Thanks!

You have wonderful whims and wicked whims?.....you can only have one or the other...not both.

5 hours ago, DarkAudit said:

Loud for those in the back. Do these before asking your question.

ENABLE UNCOMPRESSED SIM TEXTURES.

DISABLE LAPTOP MODE.

Did that fix your problem? Good, then. Enjoy your sim lewding.

No? We're here to help if we can. 

It did almost solve my problem. The sim avatar in the left corner is still white and red. Really wanna play some, but it's just redicilous how it looks

1 hour ago, coniplay86 said:

Hi! 
I always had wicked, then I installed wonderful, but I already removed the last one. It keeps throwing the same error.

Send it again then, but make sure you've actually deleted all WonderfulWhims files before you do.

5 hours ago, coniplay86 said:

Hi! 
I always had wicked, then I installed wonderful, but I already removed the last one. It keeps throwing the same error.

One other thing...is your documents folder linked to one drive?.....if it is unlink it as it has a habit of not getting on with sims 4...