WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

38 minutes ago, Sandatharius said:

Please place this in the proper forum if I have posted it in the wrong one.

Been running into a situation recently, and not sure if it's a game issue or a WW issue. My female Sims have been randomly wearing clothes when showering, and these clothes aren't even in their wardrobe, or are any of their outfits. They also change into these clothes when on the beach and when I select "sunbathing in the nude". I have 3 female Sims, and 2 wear clothes when sunbathing in the nude, and one doesn't. Any idea what is causing this? Is there anything that will fix it?

Nude when sex animations is fine. Just showering or sunbathing. They even get naked when boosting their Naturism Skill, or "Admire Your Body" from the Wicked menu in the mirror.

I think the command is ww.fix_nude_outfit to fix it, I get it sometimes but I don't think it's a wicked whims issue, I had the tail of Vector the crocodile show up on my sim more then once in a sfw game before wonderful whims was a thing Scumbumbo made a mod to edit all outfits and it's kept monitored on the memorial site for him it's called simply OUTFIT TOOLS - COPY ANY OUTFIT if you wish to check it out

Also this could be CC that hasn't been flagged to not allow on the bathing outfit, the Vector tail was so that may not be the reason and it just be a game bug I mean I get it with actual game cas items too, you can use sims 4 studio to do a batch fix to flag to not allow CC in bathing outfits, just don't include WW or body parts in that of course

I know it will be of course when it's ready, but based on previous development cycles would it be possible to figure out a base estimate of when public WW will switch over to v163? mainly because I'm interested in finally trying out Simhub which is a feature for that version according to the site

27 minutes ago, The_Countess said:

mainly because I'm interested in finally trying out Simhub

It's still unstable as far as I know, so it will be available for public once ready. Nothing stays on Patreon for a long time just by author's wish, more testing is needed.

3 hours ago, The_Countess said:

I think the command is ww.fix_nude_outfit to fix it, I get it sometimes but I don't think it's a wicked whims issue, I had the tail of Vector the crocodile show up on my sim more then once in a sfw game before wonderful whims was a thing Scumbumbo made a mod to edit all outfits and it's kept monitored on the memorial site for him it's called simply OUTFIT TOOLS - COPY ANY OUTFIT if you wish to check it out

Also this could be CC that hasn't been flagged to not allow on the bathing outfit, the Vector tail was so that may not be the reason and it just be a game bug I mean I get it with actual game cas items too, you can use sims 4 studio to do a batch fix to flag to not allow CC in bathing outfits, just don't include WW or body parts in that of course

Hey, thanks for your reply. I'll check those suggestions out. It's odd, I haven't ever had this issue until recently and I haven't downloaded any new CC for quite a while now.

Just a quick one, I'm still new to WW for Sims 4 but on rare occasions, I've noticed when my sims go to do an animation they sometimes flip the object they're on. I've had chairs and sofas turned upside-down and in the floor an my sauna was slightly tilted upwards to name a few incidences.

2 hours ago, wild_guy said:

It's still unstable as far as I know, so it will be available for public once ready. Nothing stays on Patreon for a long time just by author's wish, more testing is needed.

Yeah I figured, an old acquaintance shared a few screenshots and what got my attention is that it actually picked up on the fact that the sim was a trans woman so yeah that def got my attention as does any mod when it picks that sort of thing up and adjusts for it and such

1 hour ago, Sandatharius said:

Hey, thanks for your reply. I'll check those suggestions out. It's odd, I haven't ever had this issue until recently and I haven't downloaded any new CC for quite a while now.

No prob, hope you can sort the issue out and yeah it can just randomly happen as far as I know

8 hours ago, Vampiressa said:

Do you have any custom trait? They broke with the adition of sentiments and mess up the UI

Thanks for your reply. No, I removed them after it all borked with the November update. This seems to be the only thing wrong. Its weird as they all work fine in other households and sims. Its just teens that have had a pregnancy. Luckily not that many! 

12 hours ago, Scorpio said:

Could be a corrupted sim, household, or save game which are nearly impossible to fix.

Try removing all mods

Delete the localtuumbcache.pkg in your TS4 folder

Load game without mods but only up to the map screen then do a 'save as' 'testing' or whatever then exit.

Delete the localthumbcache again

Re-install WW + Animations

Load game and test again.

Try a game repair next.

Thanks for the reply. I've done all that. I thought it was the lot at first so I moved them and it was the same. Then I noticed that it was only sims that had a teen pregnancy. So I removed everything but WW and deleted the thumb cache and created a new save. Its defintely only teens that had a pregnancy, it carries over when they age up too. I suppose Its only really a pain in the arse when I forget the attraction level. 

On 12/31/2020 at 2:22 AM, wild_guy said:

What conversation? There's just nothing to discuss here

There were posts on multiple threads asking the authors if their work was compatible with the patch. No responses. There needs to be at least some engagement with their userbase.

4 hours ago, DarkAudit said:

There were posts on multiple threads asking the authors if their work was compatible with the patch. No responses. There needs to be at least some engagement with their userbase.

I didn't monitor that but isn't it the problem of the authors?

11 hours ago, The_Countess said:

No prob, hope you can sort the issue out and yeah it can just randomly happen as far as I know

I completely removed my Dresses CC folder and that solved it. I'll add back my favourites a couple at a time. I had way too many anyway. I also isolated the shoes that one Sim was changing into when showering and sunbathing nude with, and deleted them. They weren't a big hit with me anyway.

34 minutes ago, Soldream said:

Yes, I have included incest, but why does the family agree to sex almost instantly.

Normally most sims don't even ask(initiate) anymore but...

I haven't tried any incest with these new restricted settings yet.

But it's not so much that sims agree too easily but the sim that's doing the initiation(trigger)

Are they doing any romantic interactions first or is it just random?

I only have 1 male and 5 female sims in household all max romance but the male sim only picks one female to have auto sex with on occasion.

Triggered by auto romance interaction and not random casual sex because that trigger is disabled.

On 12/31/2020 at 5:08 PM, Scorpio said:

WW Settings/Sex Settings/Cheats: Always Accept OFF (both bars)

WW Settings/Relationship Settings: Open Relationships: OFF (ON for Cheating)

WW Settings/Sex Settings/Autonomy Settings/Autonomy Triggers: (Only enable the Romance and Clubs triggers and disable the rest)

(Casual sex is controlled by the Random Trigger Switch at the top so disable it)

(Joining Trigger isn't likely to work unless all sims are romantic)   

Autonomy Awareness: Relationship Awareness: ON, (OFF for Cheating)
Joining Sex Gender Compliance: ON (OFF for group sex?)
Joining Sex Relationship Compliance: ON (OFF will cause more sims joining in sex)

Autonomy Specifics:

Romance Sex: (1.0)

NPC Sims Relationship Modifier: (-15.0) (This is for restricted NPC-NPC autonomy)

Player to NPC Sims Relationship: (-1.2 to -15.0) (This is for Active Sims Autonomy)

Sims will have to use romantic interactions to trigger autonomous sex (-1.2) or have the pink romance bar partially filled (-15.0). 

Note: Group Sex is probably not going to work with these settings

On 12/31/2020 at 8:11 PM, hughraphael said:

There's a Global Incest Switch in Relationship Settings > Cheats, uncheck that so that only Sims who have the Incest trait can do incest. It may have been turned on by accident.

Remember that if you're happy with the settings you have at the moment, you can export them to a file and then re-import them for other save files or if you don't remember which changes you've made since then and need to revert. Or, if you need to start over, you can reset all settings to defaults. See under Settings Control. :)

Thanks for the answers, with the fixes other NPCs have become a little harder to agree to have sex.
And the family is still. At the start of a new game, I talked to them a couple of times. The romance bar is about 5% full, the relationship is always 50% when you start a new game. Yes, I have included incest, but why does the family agree to sex almost instantly. There must be at least some difficulties. Is it with the family that everyone has this or just me?
It seems to me that something is broken. A year ago I had a different build. Now I definitely have a much more stable and optimized version. However, sims do not care about naked relatives in the bathroom, agree to have sex with minimal statistics of romance, and they do not care about sex in the next room (not exactly).

13 minutes ago, Scorpio said:

I haven't tried any incest with these new restricted settings yet.

But it's not so much that sims agree too easily but the sim that's doing the initiation(trigger)

Are they doing any romantic interactions first or is it just random?

As I understand it, autonomy can be fixed, but it does not apply to the family. In fact, this is a broken mechanic. there is no romantic relationship with family.
Family is either a normal relationship, or family is a fucking doll. There is no third choice.

Did I understand correctly that the AUTONOMY function is just absolutely random sex? So Sims know how to offer romantic, not casual sex? Are these different things?
In any case, if you OFFER sex, then any family member agrees to it, even with 1% of romance.

10 minutes ago, Soldream said:

As I understand it, autonomy can be fixed, but it does not apply to the family. In fact, this is a broken mechanic. there is no romantic relationship with family.
Family is either a normal relationship, or family is a fucking doll. There is no third choice.

Well in the past my male sim has had all romance interactions with daughters, mothers, sisters, and even married all three.

Works the same way as non-related sims.

But all sims no matter what need some type of trigger to initiate WW autonomous sex, be it romantic, random, clubs, or whatever.

If you can't flirt, kiss, or make out with a relative then some of the settings aren't correct, either in WW or MC Woohoo if you have it.

My point is if you have all the autonomy triggers disabled sims shouldn't have WW autonomous sex at all.

Should be the same thing as disabling the WW Autonomous Sex Switch.

If you only have the Romance trigger enabled those relatives should only initiate with flirting and such.  

1 hour ago, Scorpio said:

Well in the past my male sim has had all romance interactions with daughters, mothers, sisters, and even married all three.

Works the same way as non-related sims.

But all sims no matter what need some type of trigger to initiate WW autonomous sex, be it romantic, random, clubs, or whatever.

If you can't flirt, kiss, or make out with a relative then some of the settings aren't correct, either in WW or MC Woohoo if you have it.

My point is if you have all the autonomy triggers disabled sims shouldn't have WW autonomous sex at all.

Should be the same thing as disabling the WW Autonomous Sex Switch.

If you only have the Romance trigger enabled those relatives should only initiate with flirting and such.  

Understood, I will not turn off triggers. Is the first trigger responsible for all triggers, or is it a separate trigger for random sex? (sorry for the taftology)
But I had another problem in mind, relatives agree to sex at a very early stage in the relationship. In fact, you can perform any romantic action once or twice, as everyone agrees to have sex. This is even more wrong than the very concept of incest)

3 hours ago, Soldream said:

Is the first trigger responsible for all triggers, or is it a separate trigger for random sex?

It's mostly for random hookups and casual sex but it also depends on how other WW settings are configured.

(Almost like it's a higher priority because casual sex with strangers and friends usually takes precedent above romantic couples).  

WW settings for easy sex will even allow total strangers to ask for sex and more restrictions should limit this to sims needing higher relationships.

This is what the Autonomy Specifics/Player to NPC Sims Relationship Modifier negative numbers should do.

But they seem to have more effect on random/casual sex than romantic triggers although they might be interconnected somehow.

I've since raised these numbers to positive since I have the Random Trigger disabled and only Romance Trigger enabled.

Autonomous sex is far less frequent now even with romantic couples but I'm thinking that sims just don't do enough autonomous romance interactions to trigger it more often.

Looking at adding another romance mod now to get more frequent autonomous romance interactions happening.

EDIT: Well I gave it up and had to re-enable the Random Trigger Switch as my romantic sims just didn't want to cooperate.

Lucky to get 1 pair to do it once per day with that switch off.

And this is with Extreme Intensity Autonomy set.

3rd party romance mod had no effect on increasing my sims romantic interactions autonomy.