WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

Before this last Update all may animations were working fine, Now I only have the default animation's... Am I missing some thing in settings ?

If I return to the older wickedwhims version I had all the animations return.

I am sure it is something i am missing, but it is bothersome, i would like to move on to the latest WickedWhims.

Version:         1.29.69.1020

Build:           Release 32 Bit.... could update, but I hardly ever do that unless I have to, or buy a new pack, and this version is suppose to be compatible.

from Front page >> Requires The Sims 4 version 1.29.69.1020, 1.31.37.1020, 1.32.1.1020 or 1.33.38.1020

I think you should at least update to the 1.31 version since it's really stable in this one, at least for me.

If I knew that would fix my Problem yes, but I do not think that is it.  I drop back to the older version, and all the animations show up.  This newer version the only animations I have are the ones that are default in wickedWhims, and they are very few in number.

I have had updates in both sims 3, and 4, to totally crush many scripts, and game helpers I have installed ( quite often, crushing the saved game in the process, and it always takes awhile to get them back if ever to what they were ), as sometimes the Script or mod makers has left the field.

So that will be a last resort.. for Me

I will tinker with it some more.  Thank you though, I appreciate your response.

1. I finally updated to game version 1.33.38.1020

2. Still none of the anal, or vaginal, or teasing animations appear in the choice selection I get only the one's that are in WickedWhims.

3. I do for some reason get some of the Orel animation that I have added ( facesitting, and such as that ).  But none of the others are there, and I have add I believe every animation listed on the front page, from all of there respective authors.

4. They show to be there in the WickedWhims settings menu, and show to be active, but they are not there when I make a choice.

5. These all worked fine before I updated to the latest version of WickedWhims.

6. If I remove this latest version of WickedWhims, and go back to the older version before it, All the animations come back, and work just fine.

7. I think other than Body mods, and clothing.

The only scripted mods I am running are

A.  UI_Cheats_Extension_v1.9, had to update to this one after I updated, what did not help a thing :s I did have 1.7 had to track down and update after I updated the game, at least this one the author is still available.

B.  MTS_clown_1459534_EnableDebugCheats installed.  I may remove this one, and see if it is a trouble maker, it has been doing fine though, and has not been a problem before.

I would really hate it is WickedWhims mess up UI_Cheats_extension, that one I would really hate to be with out.  It is just so damn handy !

Anyway I will try removing those just to check.

C. After that I may remove all scripted Mods, including, WickedWhims. do a cleaned out save, and try to restart in a clean save, see it that helps. 

I do not want to remove all my clothing mods, or body mods, they take to long to get set up, and I see no reason why they would cause this. I would rather use and older version of WickedWhims before I did that.

I have downloaded the mod over, used Keka, checked the installation instructions. Everything- even the installation mistakes. It seems like I'm doing everything right but nothing is showing up in my game.

Check if your game version is compatible with the mod

it's 1.33.38.1020

Have enabled the script mods in the gamesettings?

1. I finally updated to game version 1.33.38.1020

2. Still none of the anal, or vaginal, or teasing animations appear in the choice selection I get only the one's that are in WickedWhims.

3. I do for some reason get some of the Orel animation that I have added ( facesitting, and such as that ).  But none of the others are there, and I have add I believe every animation listed on the front page, from all of there respective authors.

4. They show to be there in the WickedWhims settings menu, and show to be active, but they are not there when I make a choice.

5. These all worked fine before I updated to the latest version of WickedWhims.

6. If I remove this latest version of WickedWhims, and go back to the older version before it, All the animations come back, and work just fine.

7. I think other than Body mods, and clothing.

The only scripted mods I am running are

A.  UI_Cheats_Extension_v1.9, had to update to this one after I updated, what did not help a thing :s I did have 1.7 had to track down and update after I updated the game, at least this one the author is still available.

B.  MTS_clown_1459534_EnableDebugCheats installed.  I may remove this one, and see if it is a trouble maker, it has been doing fine though, and has not been a problem before.

I would really hate it is WickedWhims mess up UI_Cheats_extension, that one I would really hate to be with out.  It is just so damn handy !

Anyway I will try removing those just to check.

C. After that I may remove all scripted Mods, including, WickedWhims. do a cleaned out save, and try to restart in a clean save, see it that helps. 

I do not want to remove all my clothing mods, or body mods, they take to long to get set up, and I see no reason why they would cause this. I would rather use and older version of WickedWhims before I did that.

I finally got it (( YEAH ! )), I took all scripted mods out, of the mod folder, started game with no WickedWhims, no UI_Cheats_Extension, and no MTS_clown_1459534_EnableDebugCheats.

made a clean save, and then re-installed everything, and all My animations are back, and all my cheating stuff still works fine.

Must have changed some backbone item with this last update that caused a failure for my game to pick up the animations, but now all is fine, as best i can tell, all animations are back, and playing fine.

EDIT>>> DARN it ! if I had known all that It would have saved me updating, looking for all the updated scripts for the mods I run, and I would have been enjoying all the new stuff TURBODRIVER has added sooner.

I hope this helps someone else with this problem.  maybe they won't have to go through all my troubles.

Dear Animators: Many thanks for your great work for Sims 4! I'm even more happy to play Sims 4. THANK YOU !

It's really nice of you to say and we all have Turbo to thank for opening the door for us, not forgetting Redabyss too for helping so many people to bring their whims to the game! :)

I finally got it (( YEAH ! )), I took all scripted mods out, of the mod folder, started game with no WickedWhims, no UI_Cheats_Extension, and no MTS_clown_1459534_EnableDebugCheats.

made a clean save, and then re-installed everything, and all My animations are back, and all my cheating stuff still works fine.

Must have changed some backbone item with this last update that caused a failure for my game to pick up the animations, but now all is fine, as best i can tell, all animations are back, and playing fine.

EDIT>>> DARN it ! if I had known all that It would have saved me updating, looking for all the updated scripts for the mods I run, and I would have been enjoying all the new stuff TURBODRIVER has added sooner.

I hope this helps someone else with this problem.  maybe they won't have to go through all my troubles.

Glad you solved it Galgat, now your sims can go back to action and with cheating to spice it up, giggity. How about using MC Command Center to organize your  cheats? it's really handy too and, at least to me, never conflicts with WW.

Is there a way to disable naturism?

Yes, in the settings

Glad you solved it Galgat, now your sims can go back to action and with cheating to spice it up, giggity. How about using MC Command Center to organize your  cheats? it's really handy too and, at least to me, never conflicts with WW.

You know your not the first person to mention MC command center, and I have tried to look up information on what it is, what it does, and I have found little explanation as to it doing anything.

I mean I am sure it does a lot of stuff, but I have looked for review's, explanations, some girl's long winded video that I got sick of hearing her, and shut it off, because she never seemed to ever explain what it did.

I mean UI_extentions, hey it not only easy to understand, but the mod maker explains it very well. It helps me with all the sometime tedious cheats I want to use, or feel the need for from time to time. And it makes it easy Peasy!

and MTS_clown_EnableDebugCheats is like really well explained, I will admit it does many things that I could do my self, in console, but it makes it so easy... :shy:, just shift click.

What does MC command center actually do... I guess that is what i need to know.  I have yet to get any real explanation or demo of what it actually does.

The animators mean a lot to me, they selflessly rake there brain's for a new, and entertaining Idea for each, and every animation they make, I have dabbled enough in it to know it is a very painstakingly laborious process to create each animation, and the XML file to get it working.

One thing i would like, I have noticed some of the maybe newer animators, are not posting and easy way for me to know when they have updated there Animations.

I mean as example go to Amra72's page, and you can quickly see when they last updated there animations.

but some of the animators just use a thread, and post a download for there zip.  I am very, Very happy to get there animations, but it would be nice if some of them, might find time to post something like >>> Updated on the 9/11/2017 next to there download.

That would like really help me out... I hope that in No way I have offended any hard working animator, I was just making a suggestion.

I truly love all your work :shy:

You know your not the first person to mention MC command center, and I have tried to look up information on what it is, what it does, and I have found little explanation as to it doing anything.

I mean I am sure it does a lot of stuff, but I have looked for review's, explanations, some girl's long winded video that I got sick of hearing her, and shut it off, because she never seemed to ever explain what it did.

I mean UI_extentions, hey it not only easy to understand, but the mod maker explains it very well. It helps me with all the sometime tedious cheats I want to use, or feel the need for from time to time. And it makes it easy Peasy!

and MTS_clown_EnableDebugCheats is like really well explained, I will admit it does many things that I could do my self, in console, but it makes it so easy... :shy:, just shift click.

What does MC command center actually do... I guess that is what i need to know.  I have yet to get any real explanation or demo of what it actually does.

Here's a general overview on his tumblr in the Documentation tab up top

https://deaderpoolmc.tumblr.com/

It's basically a combination of Nraas Master Controller and Nraas Story Progression

Here's a general overview on his tumblr in the Documentation tab up top

https://deaderpoolmc.tumblr.com/

It's basically a combination of Nraas Master Controller and Nraas Story Progression

Thank you I will look at it,

what I had seen before was that it did many or most of the things that I was already controlling with WickedWhim's, UI_extendeder, and MTS_Clown.

It had more bell's and whistles, but I assumed as it did many of the same things, there would be conflicts. 

It seemed to do many more that I probably would never use, that I would think, might cause script load, but as best I could tell it was mostly just toggling off or on different Variable's, so I doubt script load would be noticeable.

I will give it another look, the interface, and options I have now seem to be more than I need, and hard to remember just how I have everything set already.. LOL

So adding to that confusion if I don't need it, might be bothersome. I did love Nraas stuff in Sims three, they were all such life savers.

But everyone seems to think it is the handiest thing sense a pocket was put on a shirt, so I will study it a bit more.

I really do appreciate the Helpful suggestions, Thank You ! :shy:

Not gonna lie, this mod may or may not have been the determining factor in buying TS4 for me  ;)

It was for me, i was tired of skyrim where i was passing more time figuring out ctds than actually playing haha

True, i've been spending more time on Sims 4 because of the random CTD's on Skyrim :D

so, i wanted my female char to act as both male & female during sex, but the animation still limited to F/F animation...and i already enable "recognize female as both"

the most annoying thing is male character act as female during sex and even though i disabled "recognize males as both"

and sometimes M/M NPC is having sex...which i do not want...

how do i work on these?

i've tried to tinker with the settings, still not getting one thing right...

my current gender recognition is gender identity based...

what's the different between sex identity based and gender identity based?

thanks

Anyone that may be having trouble with updating.

Something I have seen to cause problems with updating, and installing a new mod is "localthumbcache.package"  I do not think it is as bad as the cache problems you got in Sims 3, but this is the same game just dumb ed down, given smaller maps, and you have to teleport to each hot spot instead of driving there.

Of course these smaller maps make a big difference, and you get far less lag, and you don't have all those town cars piling up everywhere. I just miss the free roam of Sims 3 really bad

This beam me over here scotty stuff, a lot of time when all I am trying to do is cross the street is sort of Bull Shiit!

go to "C:\Users\Your User Name\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4"

1. Look for this file localthumbscache.package and delete it. I mean you may have done this already, but it will keep information from Old saved games, and can cause a conflict with any updated, or newer mods you install.

It is a good Idea to delete this file I would say at least once a week, but more if you want to..

many people set up a .bat file to delete this one every time they start there game, I don't know if that is necessary in sims 4, I did that in sims 3 though.

It was almost a must do with sims 3, mostly only needed it when I Play EA maps, privately made maps, almost never gave me any lag, but Almost every map EA made, was buggy as Heck !

localthumbcache.package Deleting It once in awhile is for sure a good thing. Or has been for me.

2.   Next if that don't work, take all your scripted Mods out of your Mod folder, including WickedWhims, and start the game, with basically no mods.

Make a new, should be clean save with no scripted mods.

I think for the most part, if they have been working okay in the past, your body mods, and clothing mods should be okay.  They would be a last resort removal for me.. because a clean save would strip all your toon's, and just totally muck up a lot of hard work, outfitting each, and every one of your toon's.

Then Re-Install just Wickedwhims, and see if it is okay.

Before you start sticking UI_extentions, or that MCCC thing back in there.

Or if you use it, I do >>>> "Zerbu - Go to School Mod Pack" I think it is pretty Kool, once you have a school that works well, and has all the stuff you need, It can be a lot of fun.

3.   Anyway these are the things that have helped me when I get trouble updating. Sims 3 or sims 4...

error :

<?xml version="1.0" ?><root>
<report><version>2</version><sessionid>9072583cbb3e4de59b9ed3c</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2017-09-14 12:56:53</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.31.37.1020-1.200.000.286.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>trait_tracker.py:697</categoryid><desyncid>9072583cbb3e4de59b9ed3c</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception thrown while calling remove on  (RuntimeError: Set changed size during iteration) Traceback (most recent call last):  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 195, in wrapper  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 203, in c_api_server_tick  File ".\WickedWhims 3.2.4.115d\turbolib\injector_util.py", line 8, in _wrapped_function  File ".\WickedWhims 3.2.4.115d\turbolib\events\core.py", line 151, in _turbolib_zone_game_update  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone.py", line 420, in update  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\time_service.py", line 85, in update  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 212, in simulate  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 332, in _run  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\base_object.py", line 390, in call_destroy  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\base_object.py", line 371, in destroy  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\services\reset_and_delete_service.py", line 283, in trigger_destroy  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\services\reset_and_delete_service.py", line 298, in trigger_reset  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\services\reset_and_delete_service.py", line 416, in start_processing  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\services\reset_and_delete_service.py", line 440, in _process  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\services\reset_and_delete_service.py", line 556, in _process_one_record  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\base_object.py", line 338, in on_reset_destroy  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\object_manager.py", line 505, in remove  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\object_manager.py", line 143, in remove  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\indexed_manager.py", line 249, in remove  File ".\WickedWhims 3.2.4.115d\turbolib\injector_util.py", line 8, in _wrapped_function  File ".\WickedWhims 3.2.4.115d\turbolib\special\exception_watcher.py", line 9, in _turbolib_on_exception_log  File ".\mc_utils.py", line 116, in _wrapper_function  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\indexed_manager.py", line 215, in remove  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\indexed_manager.py", line 294, in call_on_remove  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim.py", line 2566, in on_remove  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\traits\trait_tracker.py", line 697, in on_sim_removed RuntimeError: Set changed size during iteration </desyncdata></report>
</root>

error :

<report><version>2</version><sessionid>9072583cbb3e4de59b9ed3c</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2017-09-14 12:56:53</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.31.37.1020-1.200.000.286.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>trait_tracker.py:697</categoryid><desyncid>9072583cbb3e4de59b9ed3c</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception thrown while calling remove on  (RuntimeError: Set changed size during iteration) Traceback (most recent call last):  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 195, in wrapper  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 203, in c_api_server_tick  File ".\WickedWhims 3.2.4.115d\turbolib\injector_util.py", line 8, in _wrapped_function  File ".\WickedWhims 3.2.4.115d\turbolib\events\core.py", line 151, in _turbolib_zone_game_update  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone.py", line 420, in update  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\time_service.py", line 85, in update  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 212, in simulate  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 332, in _run  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\base_object.py", line 390, in call_destroy  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\base_object.py", line 371, in destroy  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\services\reset_and_delete_service.py", line 283, in trigger_destroy  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\services\reset_and_delete_service.py", line 298, in trigger_reset  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\services\reset_and_delete_service.py", line 416, in start_processing  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\services\reset_and_delete_service.py", line 440, in _process  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\services\reset_and_delete_service.py", line 556, in _process_one_record  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\base_object.py", line 338, in on_reset_destroy  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\object_manager.py", line 505, in remove  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\object_manager.py", line 143, in remove  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\indexed_manager.py", line 249, in remove  File ".\WickedWhims 3.2.4.115d\turbolib\injector_util.py", line 8, in _wrapped_function  File ".\WickedWhims 3.2.4.115d\turbolib\special\exception_watcher.py", line 9, in _turbolib_on_exception_log  File ".\mc_utils.py", line 116, in _wrapper_function  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\indexed_manager.py", line 215, in remove  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\indexed_manager.py", line 294, in call_on_remove  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim.py", line 2566, in on_remove  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\traits\trait_tracker.py", line 697, in on_sim_removed RuntimeError: Set changed size during iteration </desyncdata></report>
</root>

Hello.

This mod is beautiful!! but i have a problem - 100% pregnency chance, sex only vaginal and climax (15 sec and longer) - and my sims don't be in pregnent. WHY??

(sry for my english)

I personally strive not to get my Toon's pregnant, but i can understand the desire, for story reasons.

0. The adult teen's do not show that they are pregnant, they can get pregnant, and have child, but they won't swell up like the adult's.  That is what I read.

1. Do you have any other mod that handles Pregnancy installed, such as MCCC, I have just recently started to use MCCC myself in a limited way.

A.  I do not touch MCCC pregnancy control's at all, I would assume they would conflict with the ones in WickedWhims. So I don't touch them at all.

B. I don't use anything in MCCC that might have to do with Adult Teen's and Adult's having relationships.

C. Basically if WickedWhims does anything with it, and MCCC has anything similar, I don't touch the MCCC commands.

D. I Avoided using MCCC until just the other day, because I always felt that it had to many conflicting command's with WickedWhims.

2. I don't like dealing with the small fry's in my game so I totally avoid Pregnancy's.

3. Look in "C:\Users\*Your User name*\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4" for this file localthumbscache.package and delete it. I mean you may have done this already, but it will keep information from Old saved games, and can cause a conflict with any updated, or newer mods you install.  The game will make a new one, so you might have to delete again next time you try to update.

See if that helps ?

4.   Next if that don't work, take all your scripted Mods out of your Mod folder, including WickedWhims, and start the game, with basically no mods. (( Note I said scripted Mods, even if it would fix your Problem I would be very reluctant to tell you to delete all your Body, and clothing modsThey would be a pain in the Arse to re install, and cas them all back to like you like them with all your Characters ))

A. Make a new, should be clean save with no scripted mods. or no scripted Mods.

C. Then install only WickedWhims. And play it a while, and see if you can get any adult teen's pregnant.

D. If you can then load up your MCCC, or what ever other mods you have, and see what happens. Probably best to in stall one at a time to see the results that each one makes.

5. This probably won't help :blush: , and you have probably have already tried all this, but I was just offering what little help I could I truly know it is aggravating to have and itch you can not scratch...  I mean sometimes on back under my.. On my back, I get and itch that just drives me insane.

I wish you Luck !

error :

</root>

error :

</root>

There seem to be a lot of problems with Python. do you have the right version of Python programing language installed ?

I am just glancing at all the .py errors in your log or what ever that is.

One thing, I don't think WickedWhims has any Python scripting in it..Zerbu use's it in "go to school" Mod, and MTS_clown_ uses it in there enable cheats scripts mod.

There are others that use it as well.

how i can stop npc sex, male with male and female with female?

You can disable autonomy, or tweak your gender recognition options.

Will this stop players you are not playing from having sex outside of their lot (like running to the bench in park and do it there)? I almost caught my other character about to woohoo someone I don't want him to do with.

Sorry if this was answered! I didn't want to browse through all 300 pages for this.