Sexout (New Vegas)

Alright I got a problem with the feral ghoul' date=' the penis is not showing up during intercourse by which I mean rape. The file for his erection is in the proper file path, but none of the feral ghouls have any equipment. Its just sitting there basicly dry humping my character who is basically laying there looking at her watch waiting for the ghoul to have its pretend orgasm so she can Shoot 'Em In The Head. Sooo yeah what is uh goin' on here? Like how do I make the feral ghoul's "ha ha ha! Dangly parts" appear on them?

Side note I also noticed that there is no Deathclaw mesh for an erection addition, never been raped by a deathclaw before *kisses the gauss rifle* they can't get close enough, why? Cause they die in 2 hits, 1st hit is from the bullet and 2nd hit is them hitting the floor...boom.

Alright well thats my question, don't much care about deathclaws more so curious about a fix the feral ghoul's lack of vinkie dinkies. Now then lets all get back out there to the post apocalyptic world equip ourselves with some sunglasses, walk right into the middle of a death claw nest and say unto those death claw bastards, "Come get some" and then jam out to the Duke Nukem theme song, and then when they are all dead and we're standing on the pile of their corpses in triumph and gettin' a bj (or "carpet cleaning" depending on gender) from Cass we'll say, "Hail to the King baby." Yeah...hail to the king, someone make a Duke Nukem armor, that comes with the Devistator weapon! *coughs* got side tracked anyway, feral ghoul has no flop de flop de eewww, sooo need to know whats up with that and how to fix it. Much appreciative for an answer to that particular question.

[/quote']

I uploaded a fix for the ghouls earlier in this thread. Now when it comes to Death Claws/SporeCarriers they either didn't have a dick mesh or i was just too noob to add the dick mesh ( tried copying and pasting in Blender for the Spore Carriers. With no success. )

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=2531

here^

I made thread dedicated to ghoul penis, for all your irradiated penis needs.

ULDR can you maybe explain to me' date=' how the current esm is choosing random animations?? is it the script called 00SexoutMain ??

[/quote']

Nah, that script is ancient history.

00SexoutSupervisorItemScript - Handles sex between 2 targets

Lines 157 through 507 handle animation selection.

00SexoutSupervisorItemSoloScript - Handles masturbation

Lines 138 through 168 handle animation selection.

As for the actual process, it just break things down by gender / rape and uses a random number with some if / elseif blocks to pick one.

ULDR can you maybe explain to me' date=' how the current esm is choosing random animations?? is it the script called 00SexoutMain ??

[/quote']

Nah, that script is ancient history.

00SexoutSupervisorItemScript - Handles sex between 2 targets

Lines 157 through 507 handle animation selection.

00SexoutSupervisorItemSoloScript - Handles masturbation

Lines 138 through 168 handle animation selection.

As for the actual process, it just break things down by gender / rape and uses a random number with some if / elseif blocks to pick one.

Thanks. i thought it was strange since there is only about 8 animations defined. :D

Hey, i need help. I cant get the animations to work for this mod. I have tried everything. I did a fresh reinstall and got only an updated version of nvse and this mod. There can't be any conflicts because i have no others installed. They just stand there making noises. Please help if you can, i really want to use this mod.

I have had a blast since the past few weeks with this mod and people's plugins :)

I tried for the first time the prostitution plugin and everything works fine

One bitty I noticed though is when my character registers for prostitution at the gommorah,my clothes arent returned at the end and I keep the 2 caps pros outfit while the employer makes off with a 6000 caps power armour. I know this can be easily avoided but I'm wondering if this problem is mutual to others?

GOODWORK ANWAYS :D

alright scratch that i fixed it. Who created the anims from 50 to 77 i don't recognizes any of them, are they from wsex or other mods ?? They look pretty good.

JohnHead's been doing new animations, they're all pretty legit. He's going to be without internet for the next month, but when he gets back he might have animations for the giant bugs.

Donkey, how hard is it to convert Oblivion animations to Fallout? There's two Lovers animations I love that I'd like to see in Sexout.

I think i nailed another one down. this one was a bit harder to align.

Donkey, how hard is it to convert Oblivion animations to Fallout? There's two Lovers animations I love that I'd like to see in Sexout.

It depends on the skeleton used. if it is to heavily modified. then it will be more difficult to convert. and allot can and will go wrong, when you do try.

In both cases, the animations use human skeletons. One is where the girl is standing, bent over while the dude humps and is grabbing her wrists so her arms are straight back behind her, and the other is with the girl on her back with her legs in the air and crossed while the guy humps her. Not sure what numbers they are.

hai UDLR' date=' is there no feature to automatically equip armor back after raped?

[/quote']

There's no feature for it, but if you have your armour/weapon hot-keyed you can equip them while you're laid there wondering what the fuck just happened to you.

Sure, it's not quite as good as it being automatic, but since UDLR mentioned letting the alt rapers plugin become the one to develop and since the alt one has equipment dropping, having it auto-equip might cause problems later.

Cheyenne also approached me with the prostitute dialog (used the one from the Tryout plugins). What a verbal little dog that is. :)

Anyways, this is the first time I'm using Sexout and it's pretty cool so far. I think the Tryout plugins are especially exciting, and hopefully once the main things are put in (quests and whatnot), I'd love to see a big writing effort into just putting in all kinds of dialogue variations to keep things as fresh as possible. Loogie has done a good job on the dialogue in general though.

One thing that's really hurting the experience though for me is the goddamn transparance/invisibility thing. I know it was mentioned somewhere that this is just how Fallout 3/New Vegas handles things but it's annoying as *shit* and really takes you out of the moment. Plus, it almost seems kinda random to me. I think you go invisible when you're close to a wall or something (if I understand it right?) but sometimes it happens to me seemingly on open ground as well.

Just in terms of the pure sexing, that is easily the biggest annoyance right now if you ask me.

the transparency i due to nvse switching with the tfc command. i only get it when in 1stperson view. 3rdperson view doesn't seem to be bugged by this.