Sexout (New Vegas)

Guest Devianza

I got a weird animation issue last night but it wasn't a distance issue, it was an alignment issue. It was working fine for awhile but then out of the blue the alignment issue just hit. I tried quitting and re-starting the game but that didn't fix the issue. So I then unchecked all the sexout esp's and did a clean save, then re-checked them all. That fixed the issue but I'd prefer not to have to do that each time, so I'm trying to see if its one specific esp that caused it. I'm thinking it may be "Sexoutaddsanims.esp".

I'm also wondering about the pregnancy esp. Now I probably should ask about that esp on that thread but rather than posting to both threads, maybe someone can answer the question I have about that esp here. Is that esp supposed to add the stat text to the upper left hand corner of the screen? I have no idea what the stats are for but I noticed when I disable the pregnancy mod it goes away, so I'm assuming its that mod causing it.

I got a weird animation issue last night but it wasn't a distance issue' date=' it was an alignment issue. It was working fine for awhile but then out of the blue the alignment issue just hit. I tried quitting and re-starting the game but that didn't fix the issue. So I then unchecked all the sexout esp's and did a clean save, then re-checked them all. That fixed the issue but I'd prefer not to have to do that each time, so I'm trying to see if its one specific esp that caused it. I'm thinking it may be "Sexoutaddsanims.esp".

I'm also wondering about the pregnancy esp. Now I probably should ask about that esp on that thread but rather than posting to both threads, maybe someone can answer the question I have about that esp here. Is that esp supposed to add the stat text to the upper left hand corner of the screen? I have no idea what the stats are for but I noticed when I disable the pregnancy mod it goes away, so I'm assuming its that mod causing it.

[/quote']

sexout addanims should NEVER be used while playing normal It is just an esp to test anims. using it with sexout much will cause all sorts of problems!

Are there any other mods besides the animation ones that Sexout is known to conflict with?

I recently updated Sexout, Weapon Mod Expansion, Increased Wasteland Spawns, Underground Hideout, and New Vegas Restored, and when I have Sexout enabled, I get an explosion of the red exclamation marks.

This happens even with a new character, with several attempts at playing around with the load order and clean saves.

Are there any other mods besides the animation ones that Sexout is known to conflict with?

I recently updated Sexout' date=' Weapon Mod Expansion, Increased Wasteland Spawns, Underground Hideout, and New Vegas Restored, and when I have Sexout enabled, I get an explosion of the red exclamation marks.

This happens even with a new character, with several attempts at playing around with the load order and clean saves.

[/quote']

try to have all the other mods behind sexout in load order

Guest Devianza

addanims should NEVER be used while playing normal It is just an esp to test anims. using it with sexout much will cause all sorts of problems!

Thanks.. that seemed to help a lot. I still once in awhile get npc's that get stuck in animations, but leaving the room and re-entering fixes that. And when the pc gets stuck in the animation I just hit the "y" key and that usually starts the stroke the kitty animation which gets the pc out of the other one.

So I've gotten further in the game now and the pc finally caught a few std's. Are any of the std's curable?

Guest Devianza
All of them are' date=' as far as I'm aware. There's an NPC in the New Vegas Medical Clinic that sells STD Treatment Kits.

[/quote']

I just started a new game so I'm still toying around in Goodsprings, but its good to know there's the cures.

Thanks for the heads up.

And when the pc gets stuck in the animation I just hit the "y" key and that usually starts the stroke the kitty animation which gets the pc out of the other one.

O.o didn't know that worked... guess I don't need to fuck about with the console to get out of that bind now. :)

Guest Devianza

O.o didn't know that worked... guess I don't need to fuck about with the console to get out of that bind now. :)

Well back in the day I had that issue with AP and F3 and I found having the pc pull their weapon fixed the issue. I figured the same would work with sexout, it didn't. So I tried the "Y" key just to see what would happen and so far its worked twice. Will it work every time? Hopefully. It happens too often for it not to work.

As for npc's getting stuck. Leaving the room is just one of the ways to get them out of the loop. The other way is to shoot them just once or twice. They'll go hostile after breaking out of the loop but usually only for a moment. I haven't tried just punching them, that may work as well.

As for npc's getting stuck. Leaving the room is just one of the ways to get them out of the loop. The other way is to shoot them just once or twice. They'll go hostile after breaking out of the loop but usually only for a moment. I haven't tried just punching them' date=' that may work as well.[/quote']Isn't that what the Reset Gun is for?

Cezul' date='

That does indeed work however after two or three rapes the animations become distanced again, any ideas for a more permanent work around? Coudl it be the new animations themselves causing issues? Sorry, not particularly mod minded I'm afraid so all I can do is thank you lot for your work and offer feedbac on how it is working for me ;)

[/quote']

It is possibe that the script doesn't clean the distance variable or some other variable like that after certain animations. The animations themselves are just files that doesn't change any of that stuff as far as I know.

Hey, that actually could be it, i've noticed the distance getting farther each time sex happens by opening the console and seeing the distance measure growing ( exponentially i might add ) But i either figured this was a corruption with the animations files at first, or maybe a bad code. Hopefully it's the latter.

You could test it by opening GECK with a new plugin. Open the script scn 00SexoutSupervisorItemScript and at around line 643 (right under float distance) you add "set distance to 0" without the quotes.

Just tried that, damn Geck wouldn't let me save the damn script. Wouldn't let me exit it without saving, so i click yes, save, then try to exit again, only to have it prompt me to save before i exit. So i exit the geck without saving and load it back to check if the change was still there, it disappeared. I don't believe i've ever had any trouble of this magnitude with the Unreal Engine Editor O_o

The next time i tried running the geck as an admin, same result. Just plain won't let me do it.

Just tried that' date=' damn Geck wouldn't let me save the damn script. Wouldn't let me exit it without saving, so i click yes, save, then try to exit again.

Next time i tired running the geck as an admin, same result. Just plain won't let me do it.[/quote']Are you launching the GECK with NVSE?

Just tried that' date=' damn Geck wouldn't let me save the damn script. Wouldn't let me exit it without saving, so i click yes, save, then try to exit again.

Next time i tired running the geck as an admin, same result. Just plain won't let me do it.[/quote']Are you launching the GECK with NVSE?

That's probably the problem. I don't know how to boot the GECK with NVSE.

I recently updated Sexout' date=' Weapon Mod Expansion, Increased Wasteland Spawns, Underground Hideout, and New Vegas Restored, and when I have Sexout enabled, I get an explosion of the red exclamation marks.

[/quote']

try to have all the other mods behind sexout in load order

Thanks for the quick reply, but I have already tried putting Sexout.esm right after FalloutNV.esm and having the plugins loaded after the esm files.

Aren't the red exclamation marks indicating missing textures? (or meshes' date=' I think...) Or am I thinking of the yellow ones?[/quote']Yeah, that means missing meshes.
I recently updated Sexout' date=' Weapon Mod Expansion, Increased Wasteland Spawns, Underground Hideout, and New Vegas Restored, and when I have Sexout enabled, I get an explosion of the red exclamation marks.[/quote']You must be missing a data pack for something.
Or don't have (working) archive invalidation.
Right' date=' or that.

I was going to say that.

Eventually.

Maybe.

[/quote']

I'm guessing I'm doing something wrong with ArchiveInvalidation, because I do use it, and I thought I was doing it right (typing in the file path of the new textures into the notepad document), but the red exclamation will cause problems for things that should not be affected, like Victor or the Young Bighorners in Goodsprings.

Should I be using the ArchiveInvalidation.txt file and FOMM? That is what I am currently doing, and I have downloaded the data packs several times to make sure I have everything.

Should I be using the ArchiveInvalidation.txt file and FOMM? That is what I am currently doing' date=' and I have downloaded the data packs several times to make sure I have everything.[/quote']Don't use the .txt file at all, that's asking for trouble considering how easy it is to mistype something and how hard it is to then find it. Plus, it's time-consuming. Just use FOMM's AI feature. Try disabling it and re-enabling it.