Sexout (New Vegas)

Should I be using the ArchiveInvalidation.txt file and FOMM? That is what I am currently doing' date=' and I have downloaded the data packs several times to make sure I have everything.[/quote']Don't use the .txt file at all, that's asking for trouble considering how easy it is to mistype something and how hard it is to then find it. Plus, it's time-consuming. Just use FOMM's AI feature. Try disabling it and re-enabling it.

I just deleted and reinstalled the texture and mesh folders for Sexout and my body replacers and that seemed to help somewhat.

My new issue is that FOMM doesn't want to cooperate with me and let me toggle archiveinvaldiation off. I tried clicking "yes" and "no" a few times when the window comes up for good measure, and no matter which I select, archiveinvalidation remains checked.

I am going to try reinstalling FOMM again, thanks for the feedback so far.

Edit: Reinstalling FOMM didn't help.

Should I be using the ArchiveInvalidation.txt file and FOMM? That is what I am currently doing' date=' and I have downloaded the data packs several times to make sure I have everything.[/quote']Don't use the .txt file at all, that's asking for trouble considering how easy it is to mistype something and how hard it is to then find it. Plus, it's time-consuming. Just use FOMM's AI feature. Try disabling it and re-enabling it.

I just deleted and reinstalled the texture and mesh folders for Sexout and my body replacers and that seemed to help somewhat.

My new issue is that FOMM doesn't want to cooperate with me and let me toggle archiveinvaldiation off. I tried clicking "yes" and "no" a few times when the window comes up for good measure, and no matter which I select, archiveinvalidation remains checked.

Try running FOMM as administrator maybe.

Guest Devianza

Isn't that what the Reset Gun is for?

Yeah, but I don't like having too many items in my inventory so I put the two "guns" the mod adds in a cabinet in Novac.. heh.

Try running FOMM as administrator maybe.

...*Trying it out*...Nope, FOMM just doesn't want to cooperate with me today :(

Thanks again to everyone who tried helping my dumb self out, but I found a body replacer mod on the New Vegas Nexus that had a fix for my problem.

I have copied and pasted the instructions below, they were from http://www.newvegasnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=38132

"Download ArchiveInvalidation Invalidated.

Manually place it in your data folder.

Once placed, go to Documents\My Games\ FalloutNV and right click the Fallout doc. Look at Properties, if it is Read Only uncheck it. Open the doc and Ctrl+f. Find SInvalidationFile. Change the [Archive] block to look like this:

[Archive]

SInvalidationFile=

iRetainFilenameOffsetTable=1

iRetainFilenameStringTable=1

iRetainDirectoryStringTable=1

bCheckRuntimeCollisions=0

bInvalidateOlderFiles=1

bUseArchives=1

SArchiveList=Fallout - Voices1.bsa, Fallout - Sound.bsa, Fallout - Misc.bsa, ArchiveInvalidationInvalidated!.bsa, Fallout - Textures.bsa, Fallout - Textures2.bsa, Fallout - Meshes.bsa

Do the same thing to FalloutPrefs.

Now go to Program Files\Steam\steammaps\common\fallout new vegas and open the Fallout_default config doc. Change the [Archive] block like you did for the Fallout and FalloutPrefs docs."

Seeing trouble with positions not lining up over time. While you're having sex, pressing the arrow keys will reposition you. It remembers those adjustments and will use them again next time. Whenever a key is pressed to readjust the positions, it displays it in the console. So, if you're seeing distance related messages in the console, it's because you're pressing the arrow keys. Also to note, the repositioning is global across all animations. If you readjust one, it will readjust them all the same amount.

If these keys are actually used for something by some people, let me know. In my game they don't seem to have any purpose, which is why I used them.

Cezul - Whats the change you made? I did a diff between that file and mine and saw no changes, other than things I've added to my version.

Seeing trouble with positions not lining up over time. While you're having sex' date=' pressing the arrow keys will reposition you. It remembers those adjustments and will use them again next time. Whenever a key is pressed to readjust the positions, it displays it in the console. So, if you're seeing distance related messages in the console, it's because you're pressing the arrow keys. Also to note, the repositioning is global across all animations. If you readjust one, it will readjust them all the same amount.

If these keys are actually used for something by some people, let me know. In my game they don't seem to have any purpose, which is why I used them.

Cezul - Whats the change you made? I did a diff between that file and mine and saw no changes, other than things I've added to my version.

[/quote']

I think he made a change I suggested for him to try out here:

Cezul' date='

That does indeed work however after two or three rapes the animations become distanced again, any ideas for a more permanent work around? Coudl it be the new animations themselves causing issues? Sorry, not particularly mod minded I'm afraid so all I can do is thank you lot for your work and offer feedbac on how it is working for me ;)

[/quote']

It is possibe that the script doesn't clean the distance variable or some other variable like that after certain animations. The animations themselves are just files that doesn't change any of that stuff as far as I know.

Hey, that actually could be it, i've noticed the distance getting farther each time sex happens by opening the console and seeing the distance measure growing ( exponentially i might add ) But i either figured this was a corruption with the animations files at first, or maybe a bad code. Hopefully it's the latter.

You could test it by opening GECK with a new plugin. Open the script scn 00SexoutSupervisorItemScript and at around line 643 (right under float distance) you add "set distance to 0" without the quotes.

If you guys are still looking for new dogs conversion, i had these ready just never got to fully implement these in fallout 3, But they are fully working.

There should be about 5 new once.

Seeing trouble with positions not lining up over time. While you're having sex' date=' pressing the arrow keys will reposition you. It remembers those adjustments and will use them again next time. Whenever a key is pressed to readjust the positions, it displays it in the console. So, if you're seeing distance related messages in the console, it's because you're pressing the arrow keys. Also to note, the repositioning is global across all animations. If you readjust one, it will readjust them all the same amount.

[/quote']

I went to line 643 and added set distance to 0

did it not save it? If so, quite strange.

Sexout uses the arrow keys i see, well i use my arrow keys to move the camera ( i'm not a WASD person ) and walk around in game.

I went to line 643 and added set distance to 0

did it not save it? If so' date=' quite strange.

Sexout uses the arrow keys i see, well i use my arrow keys to move the camera ( i'm not a WASD person ) and walk around in game.

[/quote']

Maybe the arrow keys alter your position even while not having sex, so moving forward would move your position upwards as far as the script allows. Holding the key doesn't seem to move the position, you need to press it repeatedly, which would account for the gradual increase in height, since you're mostly holding the key to move.

Ah, yes, Same here for the arrow keys for movement!

I simply cannot stand WASD movement!

just downloading Cezul's fix now: cheers, will let you know if I have any issues

------------

seems to have limited the problem although the offset is continuing to grow whilst running about, just not as dramatically as before, isntead of getting to -147.something it is creeping up slowly to 12.something at present.

Is there any way of removing the lines that assign sexout controls to the arrow keys?

Ah' date=' yes, Same here for the arrow keys for movement!

I simply cannot stand WASD movement!

just downloading Cezul's fix now: cheers, will let you know if I have any issues

------------

seems to have limited the problem although the offset is continuing to grow whilst running about, just not as dramatically as before, isntead of getting to -147.something it is creeping up slowly to 12.something at present.

Is there any way of removing the lines that assign sexout controls to the arrow keys?

[/quote']

I think for the next update, UDLR should add some position adjusting support in the Sexout handbook, that basically would allow you to assign keys to the movements.

Alright i just tested out the position adjuster, and yes it is indeed mapped to the Arrow keys which some of us use for general movement/camera movement. I had to switch my movement to WASD to actually notice my character moving when i was operating the position adjuster with the arrow keys.

I'm gonna look around and see if i can't find an ini file they may allow me to change the position adjustor keys to WASD

Updated the Plugin pack, see OP.

You can now adjust which keys are used for repositioning during sex.

Donkey -

Nice! Will take a look at them next chance I get.

ronttu -

The keys will only affect positioning while the player is involved in a sex act. Also, holding down the keys should work.

wolverinehowlett -

Haven't found one that works properly yet. Ones I've found play for about 1/2 a second and then stop.

Alright I got a problem with the feral ghoul, the penis is not showing up during intercourse by which I mean rape. The file for his erection is in the proper file path, but none of the feral ghouls have any equipment. Its just sitting there basicly dry humping my character who is basically laying there looking at her watch waiting for the ghoul to have its pretend orgasm so she can Shoot 'Em In The Head. Sooo yeah what is uh goin' on here? Like how do I make the feral ghoul's "ha ha ha! Dangly parts" appear on them?

Side note I also noticed that there is no Deathclaw mesh for an erection addition, never been raped by a deathclaw before *kisses the gauss rifle* they can't get close enough, why? Cause they die in 2 hits, 1st hit is from the bullet and 2nd hit is them hitting the floor...boom.

Alright well thats my question, don't much care about deathclaws more so curious about a fix the feral ghoul's lack of vinkie dinkies. Now then lets all get back out there to the post apocalyptic world equip ourselves with some sunglasses, walk right into the middle of a death claw nest and say unto those death claw bastards, "Come get some" and then jam out to the Duke Nukem theme song, and then when they are all dead and we're standing on the pile of their corpses in triumph and gettin' a bj (or "carpet cleaning" depending on gender) from Cass we'll say, "Hail to the King baby." Yeah...hail to the king, someone make a Duke Nukem armor, that comes with the Devistator weapon! *coughs* got side tracked anyway, feral ghoul has no flop de flop de eewww, sooo need to know whats up with that and how to fix it. Much appreciative for an answer to that particular question.