NOTICE: The new site is now moved to the original www.loverslab.com URL. The site may be up and down during this transition and there is still some tweaks and setup going on, so you may experience the occasional broken link, visual oddity, and other such errors. 

If you notice anything any particular that's broken or have any suggestions or comments, please post them in the following thread: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/87535-new-site-questions-comments-and-suggestions/

The old site will remain accessible for the next week via the URL http://old.loverslab.com

ephiny-asunder

[Sims 4] EVE Mesh Body V4 - UPDATED

Posted (edited)

11-22-17_10-40-26AM1c31abf766a6a9e5.png

DOWNLOADABLES

EVE V4 (defaults and non-defaults are included in one zip)

EVE V3 Skin (entirely optional, large file!)

CLOTHING : SMSIMS AFTERDARK Tumblr

Feel free to follow EVE's progress on Patreon.

What is EVE V4?

EVE is a high-poly more realistic mesh body for TS4, originally intended to be used with mods such as WickedWhims for animations, poses and more. It isn't a slider or morph, but an actual mesh that can be applied to all female Sims as a default, or only select Sims as a non-default. It can deform with sliders and mods for a variety of unique boob sizes and butt sizes. EVE works best with skins that have nipples. The nipple placement has been reworked so it is now compatible with MOST available nipple tattoos. There is an additional skin download which was mapped to work with correct nipple placement and works with the HQ Mod. It is optional.
EVE is kind of experimental. Some poses and animations may not work correctly due to the larger boobie and leg "physique", but most should be fine.

V4 Update?

V4 breast mesh has been completely reworked for a smaller and more natural chest. The breasts are now much more rounded and cleavage has been remodeled. The butt has also been slightly tweaked to have more shape to it. It works well with the Pets EP.
Eve is still a work in progress, though.

TOU

Use EVE however you like. Feel free to make clothes, etc, but if you include the mesh, please give credit. Apart from that, go wild.

Requirements?

Nothing. You don't need anything to play with Eve in-game. There is an additional skin download that you may want to install for the nipples and vagina to show more naturally, but it is optional (although recommended).

Installation?

For the non-defaults, just stick it in your mods folder. They will show up in CAS under TOP and BOTTOM options, respectively. For the defaults, make sure you don't have any other female body default before you put them in your mods folder. They will show up if you chose to remove all female Sim's clothes in CAS, or use animations that call for them.

Credits?

Blender, S4S, Photoshop, Turbodriver.

FAQ?

Q: The nipples! There be none!
A: Make sure you are using a skin that has nipples. The default EA one does not. You can either download the one included in this post (which you can find in skin-overlays in CAS) or you can download another skin by another CC with nipples. OR you can download a nipple tattoo. Up to you.

Q: The defaults don't work with such-and-such other default mod?
A: If you have any other mod already installed that replaces the defaults for female top or bottom, then you need to remove it. You can only have one default female top/bottom in your game at a time.

Edited by ephiny-asunder
update

Nice work! I would like to see this as a body replacement though because there would be more use for it.

Few things I noticed.

You claim that the small boob size causes glitches, but the big ones are pretty glitchy too (could be because of custom body replacement?).

post-536691-0-02275700-1496655749_thumb.png

I feel like the butt is not defined enough, too flat.

post-536691-0-59276000-1496655768_thumb.png

And because of the way this is done, tattoos on Sims fade away with the skin overlay.

I wouldn't mind seeing something like BetterBody did, this could be really good looking once finished. :D

Thank you for your work, it really does look good in game.  I wanted to share some images of messing around with it in CAS with a tester townie.  I included different shots from playing around with the size of the breasts and how it looks with the mesh. I noticed that if the sim has smaller breasts with the mesh, there won't be distortion.  All in all beautiful! I'm looking forward to your future work  :D

34986008081_f14c5001f2_b.jpg

I use boobs slider mod it turns randomly boobs to all sims women in the world into bigger/smaller will it make some crazy things with it? :P 

OMG! Is so freaking great and beautiful! Great work. I loved. I need use this in my game. Thank you so much for taking your time and doing this. :heart:

Thank you everyone for all your feedback!

This week I plan on working on the bum (I spent far too much time on the front), and also I will dive into making it a default.

The skin/tattoo issue should be relatively easy to fix, I hope.

Hi, ephiny-asunder... I have a question: Is needed to have the latest version of the game? Currently I'm running the version 1.25.136.1020

About time we had a fine curvy body to use on our sims, though a list of suggested mods would be hugely appreciated :)

Wow i think its great body, i need milfy look body for this or at least like CHSBHC in skyrim mod

Very nice work... It would be nice to see it fully work with all sliders and become the default, one day but thus far it looks amazing.

I use boobs slider mod it turns randomly boobs to all sims women in the world into bigger/smaller will it make some crazy things with it? :P

Where can I find that boobs slider do you use?

it's on "mod the sims" page for sure it was released long time ago 

You mean "Breast Augmentation" Mod from EVOL_EVOLVED?

Looks nice, can't wait for a default version... lookin' forward to the next update..!!

yep

yep

Check this Mod out released yesterday... I think it looks pretty much better than EVOL_EVOLVED Breast Augmentation one. It's just subjetive

http://www.sexysims.info/download.php?t=175926

so cool I wonder if it'll change boobs to all females in random way too cuz I like how that old mod works and btw your skin is best I've ever seen, wpuld you consider making male version? amazing work big respect :) 

yep

Check this Mod out released yesterday... I think it looks pretty much better than EVOL_EVOLVED Breast Augmentation one. It's just subjetive

Damn son, you doing peps work, keep up the good job man, take it slow, hope it will become big hope in the future, i mean real big yeahhh...

so cool I wonder if it'll change boobs to all females in random way too cuz I like how that old mod works and btw your skin is best I've ever seen, wpuld you consider making male version? amazing work big respect :)

yep

Which skin are you talking about? *is interested*

EDIT: Nvm figured it was the one that came with this..!!

Just an update :

The defaults are pretty much complete, as well as a remesh for the boob deformation and a nicer butt.

Will release on Patreon first to test, and if it is a-okay I will update it here.

Looks good for a starter, Can't wait to see what you do with it.