Okay, I figured out how SLATE works in general.   I'm using  SLATE in conjunction with DEFEAT.  I found an animation which I felt would be a good LESBIAN assault animation and tagged it for "RAPE."  However, when the animation is called for an appropriate situation, the wrong NPC is in the role of the aggressor.  Any idea how I would correct this or is this beyond the function of SLATE?

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/21/2020 at 2:00 PM, rodrigo2 said:

Okay, I figured out how SLATE works in general.   I'm using  SLATE in conjunction with DEFEAT.  I found an animation which I felt would be a good LESBIAN assault animation and tagged it for "RAPE."  However, when the animation is called for an appropriate situation, the wrong NPC is in the role of the aggressor.  Any idea how I would correct this or is this beyond the function of SLATE?

It need to check the mod script source,  and your sexlab setting. I suppose. this mod only add new "tag" or remove "tag" for animations in database of sexlab,  so how use tag and set actor role, depend on each mod and sexlab MCM setting. 

Then it is a little pity,, we still can not serch and add tags for creature animations ,, hope this mod continue up-dated ,improved ,,

CustomAnimsets is really easy to read and serch, add tags as we like... hope it will work for creature animations too..

• 2 weeks later...

I'm trying to manipulate cum application in animations. I tried via tags using first Apropos 2 and then SLATE. Adding "Anal, AnalCum, AnalCreampie" etc does not seem for example to add anal cum application. I noticed a check that says something like Vaginal: True-1, Oral: False-0, Anal: False-0. I'm assuming that's the check that applies it. Manipulating tags so far doesn't seem to be affecting that. Any ideas where I would look for that? Is it buried in the HKX or PEX files for each animation somewhere or is it easier than that?

• 6 months later...

I use SLATE for SE but assume it works the same as for LE.   I've been going through the tagging process.  But when I go back to Framework  and try to call up an animation by its new tag, the newly-tagged animation doesn't show up.    Is there anything else I need to do to disseminate the newly-tagged versions of animations?  (I hope that makes sense....)

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
3 hours ago, mlsbrn said:

is there a way to tag creature anims as human anims 

Wouldn't work. Creatures have a different Skeleton then humans, so even if you could trigger them, the human actor who gets the position of the creature would just stand there and do nothing.

Hello friend. First of all: thank you for this wonderful tool, it has reinvigorated Sexlab/SLAL for me. (So many bitchers, not never enough thankers).

One question though: I seem to recall that SLATE gave me the opportunity to type in my own custom tags and add them to animations. My recent installation of SLATE however has no such option. Am I being daft in remembering this option? Has it been removed?

Edit:  I now know that it hasn't been removed, because someone else let me know that they still have the option to type in their own custom tag and add it to animations. I've reinstalled SLATE multiple times, but simply do not have that option. Has anybody else run into this problem? (BTW, I'm using the Special Edition version, but thought I'd ask here).

Edited by Miller826
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I tired using SLATE to remove all FMM tag in animations, but it would just skip over everything. Since the actual tag is 'MMF' and the only tag I can select with SLATE is 'FMM' so nothing would get remove. My goal is to allow MMF animation to be play by MFF with one female strap on. Can't seem to get it to work. Is there an easy to to disable gender restriction entirely?

Edited by noobshi
  • 1 year later...