Steam hacked again?

windpl

working fine from the UK

Look on graph, everything was down for several minutes.

must have been while i was making a coffee as i came back and was connected and was connected before i went to make coffee, when i looked at the graphs said low load for me region

Yep.

It seems that the hacker group known as PoodleCorp, is responsible for the Steam services going down. PoodleCorp was behind the DDoS attack on the Pokemon GO servers, which resulted in players not being able to connect to the Pokemon GO servers, however, the issues have since been been resolved. Valve has resolved any issues that the users have been facing and Steam services are back to normal.

I dont get it. If they are so good at hacking and not being caught, why not hack some dictator's bank account and make worth their while? All they are doing with this crap is irritating a bunch of people who should mean nothing in their grand scheme.  :P

Guest endgameaddiction

I dont get it. If they are so good at hacking and not being caught, why not hack some dictator's bank account and make worth their while? All they are doing with this crap is irritating a bunch of people who should mean nothing in their grand scheme.  :P

I know the answer as to why they don't get caught. But they do it to annoy a company like Valve because they more than likely have some grudge against them. In the process the users are the ones being shafted as well. Just like on Nexus when they have been DDOS several times in the past. They know, but don't care.

Archived