Just an update for my XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect issue. I was still having lots of errors with this on a new game.

I went through my installed mods (using STEP guide as a basis) and found several custom animations that i have now removed. I no longer have any XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect errors in my papyrus.

The mods i removed were:

NoMaaM Breathing Idles BBB

NoMaaM Walk BBBB - Breast and Butt Bounce

Running with a bow 3rd person

also removed this one previously but that didn't fix the issue.

Dual Wield Blocking Animations

Just an update for my XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect issue. I was still having lots of errors with this on a new game.

I went through my installed mods (using STEP guide as a basis) and found several custom animations that i have now removed. I no longer have any XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect errors in my papyrus.

The mods i removed were:

NoMaaM Breathing Idles BBB

NoMaaM Walk BBBB - Breast and Butt Bounce

Running with a bow 3rd person

also removed this one previously but that didn't fix the issue.

Dual Wield Blocking Animations

Good to hear it's getting resolved.  The errors were related to part of XPMSE that specifically handles weapons, and IIRC there were some error messages related to arrows (or quivers rather - 'ammo') - and weapon styles affect quiver placement among other things. Running-with-a-bow sounds like something that would affect weapons directly, so my guess would be some kind of conflict with running-with-a-bow.

Hi

When will done the next version?

I just completed my moving to Europe, but I still do not have a PC.

When I will get one (probably next month) I may start V1.5 but for surely it will take months to be completed.

I need a little bit help wit creating Rules.

I want create Rules to have random sex with MF and FF. But they won't work.

What exactly i should config in the Rule?

create rule:

target: generic -> human, female

source: generic -> human, both (male and female)

from main options go to sexuality make sure males have preference to females (at least), and for females set preference to both males and females.

I need a little bit help wit creating Rules.

I want create Rules to have random sex with MF and FF. But they won't work.

What exactly i should config in the Rule?

create rule:

target: generic -> human, female

source: generic -> human, both (male and female)

from main options go to sexuality make sure males have preference to females (at least), and for females set preference to both males and females.

Ok, worked!

EDIT: I just noticed another Bug. Multiple Scenes uses the same Bed at the same time.

EDIT: I just noticed another Bug. Multiple Scenes uses the same Bed at the same time.

This is a known problem.

The list of beds is not updated after a scene starts, so the same bed may be picked multiple times.

For @reikiri: in my V1.4g I moved the available bed list directly in Runner, with a couple of global functions to update the list, pick a bed, and release a bed.

But this change was never published for V1.4

For @reikiri: in my V1.4g I moved the available bed list directly in Runner, with a couple of global functions to update the list, pick a bed, and release a bed.

But this change was never published for V1.4

int Function getBeds(ObjectReference[] dst)

Function setBeds(ObjectReference[] src, int num)

?

If so, then those are out with the G version(s) I posted on the thread.  Hopefully they work.

After many days of troubleshooting and going very thoroughly my installed mods in MO i finally figured out what was giving me all those XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect papyrus errors which eventually lead to stack dumps even on new games. 

I was missing FNIS add-on spells, which i didn't realize since i followed the STEP install guide.

I also cut out many other mods i didn't find necessary and installed a different ENB. All of that gained me 15fps and the whole game runs a lot smoother now :)

I'm still in testing phase, just started activating SexLab mods since i got rid of those troublesome XPMSE errors. So far so good :)

Hello guys!

Got seriuos problem running SSX since 1.4f. After activating SSX (X key) it runs fine until all rules are filled. Then the scanner STOPS forever. It doesn't execute during gameplay and can be rerun by disabling and enabling mod again only. Logs do not show anything: no SSX entries after last rule. Scanner also dies on location change. All debug options are enabled with on screen output and there is no trace of SSX activity. 

SSX goes last in my load order. It also goes last in MO installation. Now I have 1.4g RC5 and having the same issue.

What can be happening? Thank you for help.

Nothing I am aware of, sorry.

Post your papyrus.log as attachment, I will give a look.

Remember to activate all the debug options and try to reach the point where you are experiencing the problem.

Posting the config file might also be useful, if using it can duplicate the problem it'll be much easier to debug.

Also, check the MCM options Main -> Timers and Scenes, set "Max number of parallel scenes" to 1 if it isn't already, and if your "checking mode" is set to "As soon as possible", try changing it to "Periodic".

Under Main -> Edit Sexuality, make sure the 'orientation' settings allow the rules to play.  F.ex. if you had a FF rule, ensure the 'orientation for females' includes other females... if in doubt, test by setting all of the options to "everybody" and player to "bisexual H&C" - that should allow everything.  Try also setting "use sexlab sexuality for NPCs" to "no".

I'll attach a simple config file - it will allow any and all scenes, and includes one rule that should make any NPC initiate sex with dragonborn.  It works for female dragonborn, it might work for male, but might have strange results.

Back up your config, and replace it with this one - if it works, then the problem may be in your config options. If it doesn't work, then it's more likely to be something about the installation, or some kind of mod conflict.  If after swapping the config files you check the 'sex rules' from mcm menu, and don't see just a single rule named "test rule" then for some reason the config file didn't load up right (might be in wrong place, or there might be a config file in MO overwrite folder)

Scent of Sex Config.zip

Hello, 

for some reason the mod doesn't detect any animation I've installed. I've already tried animation reset in SexLab and then restarting the mod in MCM menu, but it didn't solve the problem.

The animations that are shown are the ones that are respecting the active rules.

If you do not have any active rule, or the rule specifies tags that are not existing, then you will not see any animation.

Hello, 

for some reason the mod doesn't detect any animation I've installed. I've already tried animation reset in SexLab and then restarting the mod in MCM menu, but it didn't solve the problem.

The animations that are shown are the ones that are respecting the active rules.

If you do not have any active rule, or the rule specifies tags that are not existing, then you will not see any animation.

Thanks for explaination :)

Hello, guys!

I've figured out the problem. Reikiri's config file works smoothly and there was no trouble to find out what option causes this. "Start as soon as possible" - this option kills SSX in my games. By changing it to timers and (very important!) rebooting SSX everything becomes okay. I was unable to find it by myself because I prefer lots of sexlab scenes and usually set this option to "Start as soon as possible". Moreover I didn't know that changing values of the option requires SSX rebooting not just disable/enable. Reikiri, CPU, thank you for your help and the development of this wonderful mod!

I set up an example rule that is in User Guide, a fallower has sex with PC in players house between 8 pm and 6 am. Nothing happens.

Also when I open the animation menu it doesn't have anything inside (the only one that has nothing inside) and then I cannot open any other menu. 

I restarted the mod a few times and nothing helped.

Bug report:

"Who will play the passive role" does not work.

I will upload my config json and my papyrus, but the short version is.

I am playing a shemale (Sexlab gender set as male, Skyrim gender is 'female'), and no matter who I put as 'who plays the passive role', my female companion Shabbhira always fucks me with a strapon, instead of letting me fuck her instead.

I have tried 'source' plays the passive role, I have tried 'target' plays the passive role, I have played 'female' plays the passive role, none of them seem to work, it's always her fucking me with a strapon with 0 changes in what scene plays.

Papyrus.0.log

Scent of Sex Config.json

Note: I am on Expert options complexity.

Other odd behaviors occuring, though not in this papyrus:

Time configuration on rule triggers seems to be just ignored. I put between 8 pm and 8 am, and it happens at 2 in the afternoon, but I'm not sure how the mod filters when you put in more than one trigger condition. Does it trigger when they ALL are satisfied or only one? Just checking, will do more testing on that later.

Edit 2: Note 2: Rule in question is 'Pussy Servant'.

Can someone explain the purpose of this mod?  I'm not sure after reading the OP and some of the thread.  Does it allow for "random" sex encounters to start on their own based on rules that are set up?  Does it replace the animation filters such as DD and Zaz already have?  An alternative to the Sexlab Tools mod that allows you to pick different animations?  Something else entirely?  I'm confused  :unsure:

Thanks Yuni.

I will check (when I will have a PC that should be in a week) if the "who is the target" does not work.

Can someone explain the purpose of this mod?  I'm not sure after reading the OP and some of the thread.  Does it allow for "random" sex encounters to start on their own based on rules that are set up?  Does it replace the animation filters such as DD and Zaz already have?  An alternative to the Sexlab Tools mod that allows you to pick different animations?  Something else entirely?  I'm confused  :unsure:

This mod is probably something like a mod builder. You define what you wanna do (with the sex rule) and then they are applied and played.

It is not a replacement for SexLab Tools and is not supposed to replace DD or Zaz.

It MAY replace mods doing random sex or some advanced mods when you are not using all the specific options.