Bug report:

"Who will play the passive role" does not work.

I will upload my config json and my papyrus, but the short version is.

I am playing a shemale (Sexlab gender set as male, Skyrim gender is 'female'), and no matter who I put as 'who plays the passive role', my female companion Shabbhira always fucks me with a strapon, instead of letting me fuck her instead.

I have tried 'source' plays the passive role, I have tried 'target' plays the passive role, I have played 'female' plays the passive role, none of them seem to work, it's always her fucking me with a strapon with 0 changes in what scene plays.

attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.log

attachicon.gifScent of Sex Config.json

Note: I am on Expert options complexity.

Other odd behaviors occuring, though not in this papyrus:

Time configuration on rule triggers seems to be just ignored. I put between 8 pm and 8 am, and it happens at 2 in the afternoon, but I'm not sure how the mod filters when you put in more than one trigger condition. Does it trigger when they ALL are satisfied or only one? Just checking, will do more testing on that later.

Edit 2: Note 2: Rule in question is 'Pussy Servant'.

In "sexuality" page you have set "How to calculate sex" to 'creation kit' so your sexlab gender setting doesn't count, thus your character will count as female (on rule's page you've set the rule to count player as 'normal gender' - which in this case means creation kit gender).

Even so, your rule sets 'source' (follower) as passive, and when I try it (I had to pick different actor though since your specific follower wasn't found on my save), it works as intended - namely, it puts the female actor I picked for source into passive role (the animation that triggered in this case was 3jiou Laying).

I have player set as female (both game and sexlab gender), and sexlab is set as 'females use strapon'.

I tried by setting player gender in sexlab as 'male', it still worked as intended, only strapon didn't appear so visually it looked a bit strange for me.

I changed player gender in sexlab back to female, and swapped 'who plays passive' to 'target' - and this too worked as intended to me, putting target (player) into passive position this time, animation was Arrok Missionary (which incidentally played earlier with source as passive).

--edit--

I'm getting the same problem with 'time' setting though, 8pm-8am didn't stop the rule from playing around 2am.  It should only trigger when ALL conditions are met.  I took a quick look at the code, but couldn't find a place where the time constraint would be checked.  I'll need to take another look at it later.

I'll poke at that setting then. <3 Thank you, had forgotten it existed. Will report back with results. Hope you like my new icon!

Edit: Aww, phooey. I see it doesn't animate anywhere but my profile. xD

I'll poke at that setting then. <3 Thank you, had forgotten it existed. Will report back with results. Hope you like my new icon!

Edit: Aww, phooey. I see it doesn't animate anywhere but my profile. xD

Would be cute if it did.

I don't really know what's wrong, because your config file worked fine for me as is.  I can only assume it's either something unrelated to SSX (maybe something in sexlab settings?) or you have different version of SSX and it works differently.  If you don't have 1.4g5 version, you could try that one, I posted it on this thread a bit earlier.  It's the one I use myself.

SSX doesn't seem to be working for me. Everytime I start a new game everything is loading except the SSX. It is visible in MCM, but it's stuck at 1% and configuration is not starting. Now, I tried installing it from Nexus site and that version did work for me, no idea what's the difference. It's said in the desprition that Nexus version is the "lite" one ? I'm interested in the normal version with all the features. Any ideas why it isn't working ? I've installed the 1.4g version posted in this thread, also doesn't work, still stuck at 1%. I'm not getting any warning in the Mod Organizer, everything went smoothly but it's not loading in game still.

I set up an example rule that is in User Guide, a fallower has sex with PC in players house between 8 pm and 6 am. Nothing happens.

Also when I open the animation menu it doesn't have anything inside (the only one that has nothing inside) and then I cannot open any other menu. 

I restarted the mod a few times and nothing helped.

It's hard to say from just that, what's wrong.  I tried the 'time' constraint and it didn't seem to work for me, but instead of 'never' triggering, it kept triggering regardless of time.  If animations aren't showing up, then perhaps for whatever reason, no animations are registered that would match the rule.  I guess the other possibility is that the animations didn't have time to load up after you started up MCM.  Either way, if you can't get any rules to work, you could try the config file from post #1142 - if it works, then at least you know that the installation worked out right.. and you can go on from there.  If that doesn't work either, then doublecheck that all requirements for SSX are installed correctly, and that you've ran FNIS.

... g? It's been updated since I checked. It was on f, i was using the one on the front page. =O I will look for g. xD

It's not 'official' release, it's something with a few fixes and stuff that I made between versions, and posted here since CPU went away for a few weeks - and there probably won't be a new release anytime soon.  Look for post #1106 on this thread for it.

SSX doesn't seem to be working for me. Everytime I start a new game everything is loading except the SSX. It is visible in MCM, but it's stuck at 1% and configuration is not starting. Now, I tried installing it from Nexus site and that version did work for me, no idea what's the difference. It's said in the desprition that Nexus version is the "lite" one ? I'm interested in the normal version with all the features. Any ideas why it isn't working ? I've installed the 1.4g version posted in this thread, also doesn't work, still stuck at 1%. I'm not getting any warning in the Mod Organizer, everything went smoothly but it's not loading in game still.

Nexus version hasn't been updated for a while, it's E version if I remember right.  It doesn't include creatures, and doesn't include 'aggressive' options.  Try the config file I posted in #1142 just in case, although it probably doesn't help.  I've seen something similar reported in this thread earlier, I think at least in one case it was related to other mods having a seizure with papyrus, and eating up all the resources.  Not to say it's the only possibility, but if SSX 1.4G5 is installing right, and it doesn't work with the config file from #1142 then the only thing I can think of is either 1) corrupt save, or 2) conflict with other mods.. because G5 alone (with requirements installed) with that config file does work.  And if the nexus version works, then it's unlikely the save would be corrupted.  Did you do the 'cleansave' thing when moving from nexus version to 1.4g5?  I think there's difference in .esp file, so something's likely to break if you switch without cleansave.

I don't have any game saves, I'm trying over and over again from the start to get everything working. Now, I played a little more with one of the saves, and after reloading the game - it worked ! But then it doesn't work again with the new save. Maybe the game needs to be reloaded for it to work, or the game must start with sexlab up and running already ? It's so unstable, kind of annoying to play, and I can't be sure if it won't suddenly stop working and then I would need to play from scratch. I'm trying to use LOOT, and everything seems to be fine, no weird errors on the screen. Weird, but at least it worked on one save ! Thanks for the reply, I will try the config file. But the mod itself, outside of that, is ingenious, really !

I don't have any game saves, I'm trying over and over again from the start to get everything working. Now, I played a little more with one of the saves, and after reloading the game - it worked ! But then it doesn't work again with the new save. Maybe the game needs to be reloaded for it to work, or the game must start with sexlab up and running already ? It's so unstable, kind of annoying to play, and I can't be sure if it won't suddenly stop working and then I would need to play from scratch. I'm trying to use LOOT, and everything seems to be fine, no weird errors on the screen. Weird, but at least it worked on one save ! Thanks for the reply, I will try the config file. But the mod itself, outside of that, is ingenious, really !

If SexLab is not fully installed, there are problems for this mod to start up.

Install it after you finalize the SexLab install. (There was a warning message a while ago, but many people asked to remove it.)

Bug Report:

I have more useful information this time.

If setup manually, rules seem to be fine.

Using the duplicate rule command, there starts a problem.

Arousal checking is broken on the duplicate.

Step 1: Have a rule that starts on "Source Arousal >= X" Pick a number, I had 30 for X. Source is any human, target is player.

Step 2: Duplicate rule from step 1.

Step 3: In the duplicate, note that the config still says "Source" arousal.

Step 4: Change the duplicate's name. Change the duplicate's source to a specific actor, the khajiit below for me.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/54665/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D54665&pUp=1

Result: TARGET arousal is being checked for all instances on the duplicate rule now. No matter what I choose (target or source) all returned arousal values are for the target, or maybe specifically for the player.

Have the rule set: Scent of Sex Config.json

(Notes, "Hucow" and "Cock Servant" are original rules, "Master's Milk Slave" is a duplicate of Hucow. "Master's Cum Dump" is a duplicate of Cock Servant, with the same changes made (source becomes my Khajiit follow Abajo, rather than anyone).

Yes, the duplicates are disabled, I was testing that the originals still work correctly (and they do).

Bug Report:

I have more useful information this time.

If setup manually, rules seem to be fine.

Using the duplicate rule command, there starts a problem.

Arousal checking is broken on the duplicate.

Step 1: Have a rule that starts on "Source Arousal >= X" Pick a number, I had 30 for X. Source is any human, target is player.

Step 4: Change the duplicate's name. Change the duplicate's source to a specific actor, the khajiit below for me.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/54665/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D54665&pUp=1

Result: TARGET arousal is being checked for all instances on the duplicate rule now. No matter what I choose (target or source) all returned arousal values are for the target, or maybe specifically for the player.

Have the rule set: attachicon.gifScent of Sex Config.json

(Notes, "Hucow" and "Cock Servant" are original rules, "Master's Milk Slave" is a duplicate of Hucow. "Master's Cum Dump" is a duplicate of Cock Servant, with the same changes made (source becomes my Khajiit follow Abajo, rather than anyone).

Yes, the duplicates are disabled, I was testing that the originals still work correctly (and they do).

I'll need to have a look at this a bit later.  One question that may (or may not) be important - what version of the SSX are you using?  I made some changes to how modifying and duplicating rules works for 1.4g5 version - namely, I made it so the rules retain their IDs when doing normal edits, and only get a new ID when duplicating.  It shouldn't affect this, but if I'm trying to look for the problem, I want to avoid a wild goose chase.

If SexLab is not fully installed, there are problems for this mod to start up.

Install it after you finalize the SexLab install. (There was a warning message a while ago, but many people asked to remove it.)

Overall, lots of mods can be broken until you've played through the helgen keep prologue up to.. was it riverwood.  The first town you visit.  Using 'live another life' alternate start mod, and picking 'camping in the woods' as starting option can make it faster, but that mod can in some cases cause troubles of it's own.

I am a bit confused when did this mod change owner ? i thought CPU is the one that created this mod ?

Hi, yes.

But for a while, I will not be able to do any modding (until I will buy a new PC next week.)

Because most of the code was co-written with @reikiri, I set him to be the maintainer until I will be back.

I'll need to have a look at this a bit later.  One question that may (or may not) be important - what version of the SSX are you using?  I made some changes to how modifying and duplicating rules works for 1.4g5 version - namely, I made it so the rules retain their IDs when doing normal edits, and only get a new ID when duplicating.  It shouldn't affect this, but if I'm trying to look for the problem, I want to avoid a wild goose chase.

Yes, I updated to 1.4g5, and started a new game to boot, so there should not be any presence of 1.4f in this save file. If you have specific conditions to test on my system, inform me, and I will do so. I have one final exam this week, all classwork is over for the semester and I actually have time this week. <3

If the 'who is passive' setting is also messed up only on duplicated rules, then my best guess would be that some settings are not properly copied over, and go back to defaults.  I'll try to have a look at it, but the MCM part of the mod confuses the heck out of me, so I'm not sure of results.

If the 'who is passive' setting is also messed up only on duplicated rules, then my best guess would be that some settings are not properly copied over, and go back to defaults.  I'll try to have a look at it, but the MCM part of the mod confuses the heck out of me, so I'm not sure of results.

The code to copy a rule is inside ssxRule.psc, it is called copyFrom(ssxRule r)

Maybe I forgot to copy one of the properties that a rule has.

The code to copy a rule is inside ssxRule.psc, it is called copyFrom(ssxRule r)

Maybe I forgot to copy one of the properties that a rule has.

No, it seems fine

startsOn = srcR.startsOn
    prevRule = srcR.prevRule
    filter1 = srcR.filter1
    filter2 = srcR.filter2
    filter3 = srcR.filter3
    timeFilter = srcR.timeFilter
    arousalLevel = srcR.arousalLevel

and from a quick test it works too.  I should have read more carefully..

Changing dups name probably doesn't do much, but changing duplicates source to specific actor is another matter.  If it calls 'setStartOn', that'll reset the arousal settings along with all filters:

Function setStartOn(int startFilter, int target, int source, int collaborator, int slider=-1)
    if startFilter==0
        filter1=0
        filter2=0
        filter3=0
        timeFilter=-1
        arousalLevel = -1

However that should also show up in rule's values I think, so not sure about this.  Will have to look more carefully into what exactly happens when source type is changed.

-- edit --

Yes, I get the same error, but it doesn't seem to have anything to do with duplicating a rule - it occurs the same way if I make a rule from scratch.  It seems that in case the source is 'specific actor', the arousal test goes to target/player instead.  Also seems that the >= test only tests for > which threw me off for a bit.  Haven't tested yet if this holds for other kinds of tests as well, or whether it works the same in case player is not involved.

-- edit 5 --

...I'll get back to this.  >.>

-- edit 6 --

Found the issue, fixed it.  Rule checking had some mixups between 'index' and 'i' variables, which broke effective value checks (arousal included) for specific NPC rules, faction rules, and sometimes some others.  They should now be working correctly.

I'll update the g6 version into previous post here since it already has instructions and such - and I'd need to remove g5 anyway since it's now obsolete.

I just want you to know... that despite all my bug reports, I ADORE this mod. <3 There are so many things this mod can do that no other mod can. Just to show you how I appreciate this mod...

Here's a fun example.

Synergy with Milk Mod Economy.

MME (Milk Mod Economy) has a feature that causes Breastfeeding animations by 3Jiou to drain the character's milk who is being fed from. Very few mods can explicitly trigger this animation at will... Scent can.

Want wandering around without clothes to be risky? Combine Naked Mage (spell fortifications when nude) with these two, and you may have to worry about people walking up and drinking your milk if you walk around with your buffs active! (Rule that triggers the breastfeeding animation when nude and a passing townsperson is horny). Keep your clothes on if you want to be able to sell milk!

And the best part is you can make sure this doesn't happen while actually in the milking station, because Scent of Sex turns off with ONE button press. <3

Thanks for the hard work, guys. Really.

... and thanks for reporting the bugs.  :heart: I think they're now squiched again except for the bed use issues.  Although if setting 'passive role' still does nothing for you, I may have to take another look into it.  I was never able to reproduce that one.

I was hoping to set up a rule for a nympho character who would automatically have sex with an NPC upon initiating dialog with them if they were of the opposite gender and her arousal was over 90%  However, I couldn't find any condition for triggering something to happen upon initiating dialog.  I want her to be able to choose who she has sex with, and at a time of her choosing, but once she decides to talk to them I want it to be automatic from that point since she'll be too horny to hold back any longer.  Is this something that could be added to a future release?

I was hoping to set up a rule for a nympho character who would automatically have sex with an NPC upon initiating dialog with them if they were of the opposite gender and my arousal was over 90%  However, I couldn't find any condition for triggering something to happen upon initiating dialog.  I want her to have some choice over who she has sex with, and at a time of her choosing, but once she decides to talk to them I want it to be automatic from that point since she'll be too horny to hold back any longer.  Is this something that could be added to a future release?

I think technically it's possible to do almost anything, and it's just a matter of how difficult it is.  In practice this seems rather specific - there's already an option to add a dialogue option that initiates sex scene, and some future version might have wider options for dialogue lines.  But to start a scene upon entering dialogue I think in practice you'd have to be forced out of dialogue first, which might be a bit jarring.

Other options you have are, you could bind an SSX faction spell into key (could use smart cast, or one of the hotkey mods to it), and you could make a rule that triggers with source: npc from the SSX faction, and target: player, condition: when target arousal over threshold.  You would then have control over which NPCs are valid (those you add into the SSX faction), but scene would trigger automatically when any of those NPCs were around, and you were above arousal limit.  You could set an additional condition for something like - player NOT sneaking, or player NOT wearing specific item.. to allow you to prevent the rule from triggering, by either sneaking around, or wearing specific item.  Chastity belt from devious devices would be one option.  But it could be something as simple as say, wearing an amulet you normally use.  So then instead of initiating dialogue, you could simply take off the amulet - and after that any NPC you have set into the SSX faction would initiate the scene (if your arousal is high enough).  Or do the opposite - set it to 'must wear specific item', and find a nice collar from some mod.  I'm rather fond of Magdalene from KS Jewelry, or if you want something more.. rugged, you could use hentai collar from hentai creatures mod, or something from devious devices.

Either way make sure to pick up 1.4g6 version (from post #1106) since arousal trigger for faction source was broken on earlier versions (although player arousal trigger should still work either way).

Bug Report:

Welp, Hucow and Defenseless Pussy are now broken as well, in terms of arousal now. I deleted the duplicates because they couldn't properly detect arousal, and somewhere around a half hour later Defenseless Pussy and Hucow rules also broke, now checking the Source's arousal (my khajiit companion, same as before) returns the Target's arousal instead (Player, me). I don't know why, I don't know how, it just inverted mid playthrough. There WAS one moment where it got shut down awkwardly and I got stuck in a sex scene that wouldn't end, come to think of it that may have been when it broke. Since 'end' wouldn't stop it (sexlab abort command), turning off Scent wouldn't stop it, and even player.kill just put me in bleedout because of Defeat, I just... really ended up using the console to load my previous file, and all my textures were broken at that point until I re-equipped my armor.

Either way... here's my Papyrus and Config as usual. It's supposed to trigger on HIS arousal, and instead it returns MINE. I'll try remaking the rule in the meantime. Scent of Sex Config.json  Papyrus.0.log

Edit: More testing. Made a new rule. NO idea what's going on. Now he's the only listed source, but it's not returning the source's arousal, or the target's... it's just... wrong.

My arousal was under 10, his arousal was literally 100+, and it came up with 52 when it returned his arousal after checking... what? Where in the world is my Scent script -getting- that number? Even the Rabbit that is following me has 100 for his arousal... I'm trying different scanning methods now.

How ARE you retrieving arousal? Would using Animation Appropriate Arousal Adjustments affect it? I still use that to modify my Sexlab Aroused Redux so animals get their arousal updated properly and petcollar doesn't have me fucked forever, since Scent still doesn't give you the option to reset arousal to 0 after the scene ends.

Here's the new papyrus, and the new config so it shows what my rule says. Papyrus.0.log

Scent of Sex Config.json

Edit 2: Scanning with Cell Scan instead of Aliases produced the same, unchanging number... 52. >_> Hmm. I tried setting it to cloak scan and I noticed it wouldn't change it... the menu forze up, and that papyrus log said 'array out of bounds index'.

.... is my config file being from 1.4f causing problems? I'm throwing it out and making a new config file. Results pending.

Edit 3: After much consideration, using my own knowledge as a programmer, and a realization previously gotten with other mods... I think I may have the issue.

First, new config.

Second... how do you iterate through the actors to check arousal?

Observation 1: What arousal it detects for Abanjo changes based on what CELL I'm in. Outside? It uses the player's. In Bleak Falls Barrow? It's just wrong, 52-ish. In my Adventurer's tent? 36? Wrong, but different again. It changes, based on where I am, and I even set Sexlab Aroused to only update once evert 5 minutes, so I could try and figure out whose arousal it IS getting...

Observation 2: In the list of 'specific' actors I could choose, my character is listed twice... "Yuni Hermit" both times.

Thought 1: Previously, I have had Sexist and Derogatory Guards cause issues with Defeat, because it made anyone nearby rape me when I went down. I have raped myself before because of it... how?

Conclusion: Sexist and Derogatory Guards creates an NPC that has the PLAYER's name, in my case Yuni Hermit, to follow the player around, completely invisible, saying things based on the situation so it sounds like the Player is the one talking. That means at any given time, in my cell, there are not one, but TWO people named "Yuni Hermit". I do not know when or where this character may be respawned... but it may cause an iteration error when looking for a 'specific' actor instead of 'any follower male...

Reason for conclusion: When I set the rule in the below config to look for human follower males instead of Abanjo specifically, it began working immediately. I don't know exactly WHY that iteration error could occur as I don't know the source code, but if you use something about the player's name to do it, that might cause issues. I suppose I could further test this by naming something random Abanjo as well.

My final test for my hypothesis is to turn off player commentary in Sexist and Derogatory Guards and see if that fixes it. Scent of Sex Config.json

Papyrus.0.log

Edit 4: Bugger, that's not it. HOWEVER... it does change what number he returns for arousal. It is now 25 in Bleak Falls Barrow instead of 52, so I can confirm at least, that when checking the arousal of an actor who is targeted via 'specific actor', it seems to iterate through the list improperly under some circumstances. Under ideal circumstances, it may work correctly, but some variable is going wrong and making it land on the wrong actor in the list of those in the cell...

Or something. I have no idea what to test now, so I hope this is enough information. I will use 'male human follower' to single him out for now, as he's my only male follower.

I'll run some more tests but before that, some tech babble on how it gets the arousal levels:

Mod keeps internally an indexed array of all actors it knows of in surroundings.  It keeps another array of arousal levels of those actors.  When it checks the actors for potentially valid candidates for arousal rule, it iterates through the actor array, and uses the current index number to retrieve the arousal level from the arousal array.

Previously it used a wrong index variable to check for arousal value, basically resulting in always retrieving the value from array slot [0].  In the tests I was running it was getting correct numbers this time, but I wasn't really going back and forth through areas when testing.  Now that I think of it, I have at least some idea where the problem may be - I'll look into it, and get back a bit later - either way I think I have enough info to look into it.

Did you add an array to store arousal level? It was not in my original code, also because checking the arousal is really fast (it is the value of the getFactionRank.)

P.S. I copied-pasted your page with the changes on the first page, and added your 1.4g patch on the main download.

Did you add an array to store arousal level? It was not in my original code, also because checking the arousal is really fast (it is the value of the getFactionRank.)

P.S. I copied-pasted your page with the changes on the first page, and added your 1.4g patch on the main download.

No, I didn't do this...

Function setActorValues()
    int i = ssx.allActors.length
    while i
        i-=1
        if ssx.iAmActive==0
            return
        endIf
        Actor a = ssx.allActors[i]
        if a
            if checkNA ; ----------------------------------------------------- Naked
                actorsNA[i]=ssx.isActorNaked(a)
            else
                actorsNA[i]=false
            endIf
            if checkSN || checkSS ; ----------------------------------------------------- See Naked or Sex (joined to reduce the cycles)
                int    j = ssx.allActors.length
                bool notSeeingN=true
                bool notSeeingS=true
                while j && (notSeeingN || notSeeingS)
                    j-=1
                    if ssx.iAmActive==0
                        return
                    endIf

Actor b = ssx.allActors[j]
                    if b && a!=b && a.hasLOS( ; The actor has to see another actor naked
                        if ssx.isActorNaked(
                            notSeeingN=false
                        endIf
                        if b.isInFaction(SexLabAnimatingFaction)
                            notSeeingS=false
                        endIf
                    endIf
                endWhile
                actorsSN[i]=!notSeeingN
                actorsSS[i]=!notSeeingS
            else
                actorsSN[i]=false
                actorsSS[i]=false
            endIf
            if checkAR && ssx.weHaveSLA() ; ----------------------------------------------------- Arousal
                actorsAR[i]=ssx.getArousalLevel(a)
            else
                actorsAR[i]=-1
            endIf

if checkHE ; ----------------------------------------------------- Health
                actorsHE[i]=ssx.getHealthLevel(a)
            else
                actorsHE[i]=-1
            endIf
            if checkST ; ----------------------------------------------------- Stamina
                actorsST[i]=ssx.getStaminaLevel(a)
            else
                actorsST[i]=-1
            endIf
            if checkMA ; ----------------------------------------------------- Magicka
                actorsMA[i]=ssx.getMagickaLevel(a)
            else
                actorsMA[i]=-1
            endIf
            if checkSL ; ----------------------------------------------------- Sleep
                actorsSL[i]=a.GetSleepState()>2
            else
                actorsSL[i]=false
            endIf
            if checkSK ; ----------------------------------------------------- Sneaking
                actorsSK[i]=a.isSneaking()
            else
                actorsSK[i]=false
            endIf
            if checkWE ; ----------------------------------------------------- Weapon
                actorsWE[i]=a.isWeaponDrawn()
            else
                actorsWE[i]=false
            endIf
            if checkCO ; ----------------------------------------------------- Combat
                actorsCO[i]=a.isInCombat()
            else
                actorsCO[i]=false
            endIf
            if checkBL ; ----------------------------------------------------- BleedOut
                actorsBL[i]=a.IsBleedingOut()
            else
                actorsBL[i]=false
            endIf
            if checkUN ; ----------------------------------------------------- Unconscius
                actorsUN[i]=a.IsUnconscious()
            else
                actorsUN[i]=false
            endIf
        endIf
    endWhile
endFunction

-- edit --

While in practice this is used for (I think) brief time, technically if anything removes an actor from allActors (and I don't think anything really prevents this from happening by chance) between this, and the rule checking being finished, it'll mess up all the value indexes.  Also not sure how this plays out with running rules from events.