(Updated 9/23)Alan's BBP Armor Pack 2.2 (English version by Alan)

anyway to get these with chsbhc sizes?

Not yet for now it's a boys bod with boobs' date=' but I cant say enough on how well these conversions are done, really excellent and time consuming I'm sure. I have been messing about with the skeleton and got decent results increasing the chest, thighs, hips and a bit of the butt, wish I could get that waist just a bit wider however.

[/quote']

OOOH, ID LUV ME SOME SEXY BIG BUTTS AND THIGHS, but no outrageous size boobies, just DD cups

I really need help when i install this and go to the forge all that armor names show up but the picture is invisible and when i craft it and put it on my characters body goes invisible idk what to do.

You downloaded all the rars and put the bsa file into the data directory along with the esp? Thats missing meshes and that should not be a problem if you put those files in.

Thanks for this! The 30 armor rating seems pretty balanced to me, personally. Fact of the matter is, it's just plain really easy to hit the armor cap in Skyrim, be it heavy or light armor. I don't suppose anyone has the BBP FFXIII Lightning armor that ANK have in the castle mod? Rather not have to install it just for one set of armor, and only one I've seen posted here on LL is the XIII-2 set.

Hey Alan, you wouldn't mind if I work on and later release a balanced patch for this don't you? Basically changing all the armor stats, recipes and stuffs to make them fit more into the game, forcing the players to have to earn them instead of just get them through an iron ingot. It's pretty weird to see that a bunch of bandaid can offer the same protection as Alduin's scales. I already fix a couple of them, but there's quite a lot to get through

Hey Alan' date=' you wouldn't mind if I work on and later release a balanced patch for this don't you? Basically changing all the armor stats, recipes and stuffs to make them fit more into the game, forcing the players to have to earn them instead of just get them through an iron ingot. It's pretty weird to see that a bunch of bandaid can offer the same protection as Alduin's scales. I already fix a couple of them, but there's quite a lot to get through

[/quote']

YES! DO IT

I'm using the CBBEv3 BBP body (also using the skeleton pointed out in this thread) and every time I go to equip an armor set from this mod I get a crash to desktop. Is CBBE BBP not compatible with this mod?

Works fine for me with CBBE3 BBP, it's something on your end.

Hmmm....have no clue what it could be then. Is there a download I need other than the CBBE files available on the CBBE downloads page? Perhaps there's a part that the mod needs that I'm missing. Is CHSBHC needed on top of CBBE?

Every armor mod I have works fine except for BBP armors (currently only using this mod's armor sets). Any BBP armors instantly crash the second I try and equip them.

If things are working fine for you and it's on my end, I honestly think that I'm just missing something that's needed to get them to work.

UPDATE UPDATE!!! - Those who've already downloaded this patch before can skip past this huge chunk of text and download the NEW updated patch below:

OUTDATED STUFFS** - just left here as courtesy

Okay, since Alan did not response to my request for permission, I'll just release the early built of the balanced patch for this mod, if he request me to take it down then I will complied. It basically altered ALL of the armors stats and recipes so that they fit into the game. Some armors types were change to Heavy and/or light. You will have to earn many of these armors through crafting, and all of the armors have different stats from one another - so you won't see a bandage armor offering the same protection as full scale Alduin armor.

**OUTDATED STUFFS

tl:dr, here's the link, it's only the esp, you'll need to download the original mod from the OP - then replace the esp with mine:

http://www.mediafire.com/?20cmbruxdubuish **OUTDATED OUTDATED v 1.0**

UPDATED STUFFS

DOWNLOAD THIS ONE INSTEAD v1.1

http://www.mediafire.com/?j2t1fe0qbp9eccx

New and improved version of the balance patch include:

- New rebalancing - some armor stats and recipes were changed

- ALL of the armors are now in different categories - you'll find some of them in hide, leather, orcish, ebony, glass, daedric, etc. - makes them much more natural and fit seamlessly into the crafting list

-Further fix some of the bugs where heavy and light armors are not responding to their correct perks - all should be fixed now

-Fixed some names of some armors to obtain proper spelling for all of them

- NEW ingot type: Mercury Ingot - that acts as the universal upgrade ingredient for all of the armors in the pack. This type of ingot can only be obtained through the smelter by melting down a few combinations of different ingots (three ways to make them so far)

Tell me if you find any bugs or if I missed something

Okay' date=' since Alan did not response to my request for permission, I'll just release the early built of the balanced patch for this mod, if he request me to take it down then I will complied. It basically altered ALL of the armors stats and recipes so that they fit into the game. Some armors types were change to Heavy and/or light. You will have to earn many of these armors through crafting, and all of the armors have different stats from one another - so you won't see a bandage armor offering the same protection as full scale Alduin armor.

There's some issues though, this is not the final built:

- No perk prerequisite - you can craft these armors no matter if you have the perk or not - this will probably not change as I am experimenting with perk mods, which might cause unimaginable glitches in the future

- Most of these armors are not separated into categories yet - you'll find most of them in the Glass or Ebony section - I will work on this in the future, but for now - this is good enough

- All tempering recipes were not change as of yet - I wanted to to that, but figured that it will take a little too much time having to go back to each of the armor recipe to see what exactly can fit as the tempering ingredient - I'll probably take inspiration from the Monster Hunter Weapon mod and just make an entirely new ingot for ALL of these armors' upgrading, but for now, you can just upgrade these through iron ingots

- Balancing - yes I said this is a balanced patch - but I did not really play test it. So inevitably, you will find that some of the better armors can be crafted easier than some of the weaker armors. I recommend any crafting melt down mods on the Nexus to make your ingredient gathering easier. I'll continue to improve these as needed, but for now, just play it for what it is

tl:dr, here's the link, it's only the esp, you'll need to download the original mod from the OP - then replace the esp with mine:

http://www.mediafire.com/?20cmbruxdubuish

Tell me if you find any bugs

EDIT: if you downloaded this file before - please download it again as I've uploaded a new file with major bug fixes regarding the heavy armors not responding to the heavy armors perks

[/quote']

Incredible, different armor rating and heavy/light classification is what i looking for in addition of this wonderful mod. :blush:

Wish someone with the ability would fix the Fearless Cuirass and Fearless gauntlets.

There are a couple of points in the mesh that are way off causing the usual huge flying planes into space. :D

Path to the mesh is -meshes-armor-fox6000. In game the red looks ok but both colors are wrong. I've seen this before separate and passed it by because of the same issue. It looks great if that could be fixed. It never got the ratings it should have because of these issues.

Would have also been cool if the fox fir looked like fine fur and not plastic as well. Like mink!

Great work on the esp asianboy345 love it!

Hmmm....have no clue what it could be then. Is there a download I need other than the CBBE files available on the CBBE downloads page? Perhaps there's a part that the mod needs that I'm missing. Is CHSBHC needed on top of CBBE?

Every armor mod I have works fine except for BBP armors (currently only using this mod's armor sets). Any BBP armors instantly crash the second I try and equip them.

If things are working fine for you and it's on my end' date=' I honestly think that I'm just missing something that's needed to get them to work.

[/quote']

Did you download the BBP skeleton? Find it on Cherry Hotalings body page.

I've updated the balanced patch to v1.1. Go back a page to see my original post for the new link and info on the update

Anyway, this next question is kinda off topic but not really. If another bbp pack version is released (let's say 2.0) - does anyone know of a way to transfer my balance fixes from v1.7 to the new one without having to do everything over? Any kind of programs or a way to do that in the creation kit would be perfect. Thanks in advance

These armors are very nice but most of them have too thin thighs. If there is something that there should be adjustment plugins for it's the thighs. The breasts are fine.

I've updated the balanced patch to v1.1. Go back a page to see my original post for the new link and info on the update

Hi, i tried your balance patch and it's really gooood, with all heavy and light armors class, also the defense rating.

But after that i found out all armors losing its bouncing feature and they has different body meshes now. This make people has to choose between game immersion or sexy, hot, and arousing armors with bigger and bouncing tits. :-/

Hi' date=' i tried your balance patch and it's really gooood, with all heavy and light armors class, also the defense rating.

But after that i found out all armors losing its bouncing feature and they has different body meshes now. This make people has to choose between game immersion or sexy, hot, and arousing armors with bigger and bouncing tits. :-/

[/quote']

Huh... I never really notice that... Are you sure that my patch is the cause of this? All of these armors originally have the BBP version of CBBE and I'm sure that a single esp will not change the body (you need to change the meshes for each armors or the skeleton file for that).

You can try and download the breast size adjustment pack on the first post to see if that fix anything. I honestly don't see the difference between the original and my mod... but then again, I never really notice much anyway

Hi' date=' i tried your balance patch and it's really gooood, with all heavy and light armors class, also the defense rating.

[/quote']

Huh... I never really notice that... Are you sure that my patch is the cause of this? All of these armors originally have the BBP version of CBBE and I'm sure that a single esp will not change the body (you need to change the meshes for each armors or the skeleton file for that).

You can try and download the breast size adjustment pack on the first post to see if that fix anything. I honestly don't see the difference between the original and my mod... but then again, I never really notice much anyway

Eh really? that's weird, i lost the bouncing breasts feature after i change the original esp with yours. I'll do some trying again later, maybe i could find why this happen.

[/quote']

I tried again and again but i can't get the bouncing breasts feature anymore, also, the breasts increase size patch not working too, the breasts stay on original size. Before i applied your patch these 2 things working fine, now i can't get them working back even though i'm not applying your patch on new installation. I don't know what's broken and how to fix it. :-/