Belly scales not working. (Expirenced mod user)

I was avoiding setting up a topic unless it was a last resort. No matter what what load order I have, what files I do or dont override, or similar mods I try to use I can not get belly scaling to work. This annoys me greatly because I have done this many times before. I have run FNIS and sorted my plugins through LOOT. I have run archive invalidation through steam. I have completely deleted my game and downloaded. No matter what I do I cant figure out whats wrong with belly support. I am not new to modding so something else is going on. Yes I do have a body that supports pregnancy. If someone can help I would be very grateful. My game does not crash or act weird, belly support simply does not work for reason.

post-426536-0-54443600-1464667253_thumb.jpg

I was avoiding setting up a topic unless it was a last resort. No matter what what load order I have, what files I do or dont override, or similar mods I try to use I can not get belly scaling to work. This annoys me greatly because I have done this many times before. I have run FNIS and sorted my plugins through LOOT. I have run archive invalidation through steam. I have completely deleted my game and downloaded. No matter what I do I cant figure out whats wrong with belly support. I am not new to modding so something else is going on. Yes I do have a body that supports pregnancy. If someone can help I would be very grateful. My game does not crash or act weird, belly support simply does not work for reason.

Did you run bodyslide? It might have overriten you body with the one without belly nodes

Yes I have checked that. I am not using body slide. I am using one of the more popular pre-built bodies on lovers lab. I only downloaded that and used that, but I did install body slide to see if it would let me modify the pre-made body. This did not work so I uninstalled and reinstalled the other body. Thank you for your idea though.

Yes I do use NMM but I make sure to only install mods that have worked previously using it. I have reinstalled the body and ran fnis. I have even done the reverse and other combinations of installing. Its almost like the skyrim folder or even my computer are not allowing that one file or bit to install correctly. This is happening with other bodies as well. Maybe I should put NMM in my antivirus software. I could manually install but cleaning up manuals are an extreme pain in the ass. I will try manual installation but I have the feeling it will not matter. I doubt its my antivirus as you would think its messing with other files. Thanks for your input though.

• 3 weeks later...

Well you could use my Remodeled UUNP Armor line that I know for certain supports Belly and Pregnancy...

Not to mention that pretty much everything under the UUNP banner supports pregnancy.

Not to mention that a soon to be released mod will drastically change the way players see female NPC's in game...Also supports pregnancy...

Not that as its developer I would know anything about that but...uh

You could you know use stuff that supports the feature you want  and has always since uh day one.

But hey I understand, I don't have thousands of endorsements so Im not popular....

My stuff however supports the features you want long before the mods in that load order did lolz/

Thank you for replying you two :) I shall try your mods. I do have a body that supports it. I have downloaded two different bodies, used pregnancy armors, and made sure the skeleton and Fnis was running. My old laptop has the exact same load order as my main pc. The laptop has scaling bellies the Desk top does not... My desk top is also a much higher end computer than laptop. I doubt its the body I am using considering it worked before and has not been updated since

• 1 month later...

Thank you for replying you two :) I shall try your mods. I do have a body that supports it. I have downloaded two different bodies, used pregnancy armors, and made sure the skeleton and Fnis was running. My old laptop has the exact same load order as my main pc. The laptop has scaling bellies the Desk top does not... My desk top is also a much higher end computer than laptop. I doubt its the body I am using considering it worked before and has not been updated since

Do you have the same install order either? Forget about load order, that's important for crashes sometimes. But when things, especially graphical things don't work, install order is often more important.

If you don't want to have much work with reinstall, use MO instead of NMM, there you can do that by a click, change install order by drag&drop instead of actually reinstalling it. Except something didn't get installed properly because of files missing or such, of course.

• 1 month later...

I have changed load order quite a bit. It works on my other computer and has the same order so i dont know whats wrong. I took a break from the irritation but am coming back. My ssd is low on memory so I am going to send install files to my larger HDD. Maybe the Ssd was blocking alot of data that needed to be installed. I will update when I feel like messing with it again. If I fix it I can others with this rare problem.

i have a similar problem time ago... and cry a lot when found the solution....

for me the problem not are located in mod or load order or skeleton or body.. none of that...

for me the problem are BAD configuration of mod's in MCM.. i explain... i install a mod for pregnacy.. and work partially.. the mod say i pregnant but none change in breast or belly... i look all the options in MCM and all message forums.. and none solution...

My problem has located in the MCM of one old mod... that have enabled options for LOCK belly and breast nodes.. then, the new mod can't change the nodes and not work...

Look for that.. are some mod that can manage belly and breast... and can colide between them... i'm not remember the exact name now, but are some like:
Gem oven
Soul gem pregnacy
Hentay pregnacy
estrus chaurus or chaurus pregnacy (and have SDT)
BEASTESS (include estrus chaurus and my problem are located here.. in the MCM of the strus chaurus included whit beastes)

have more but not remember now.. sorry

Good lucky...

Archived