enb2020_9_30_20_27_37.bmp

On 11/4/2020 at 3:56 AM, TheQueenofTraps said:

Suffice it to say, @VirginMarie. It works. And by that, I mean it gets farther than I did.

Cassia was able to talk to me. However, anything after that is still a mystery.

As a language barrier gets in the way of progression.

enb2020_9_30_20_28_02.bmpI had played with it long time and all is working. It is strange becouse of spanking, furniture and similiar scenes are not working right in SE in other mods.

enb2020_9_30_20_27_37.bmp

Enough wall of text above, addressing the lively lungs thing: I play with MME (Milk Mod Economy) and a few other mods that alter breast size for specific things, so I turned that off in the MCM. Even with stable SSE mods, a bunch of different mods trying to change breast size at the same time is a sure chance of a CTD. My recommendation if you seriously look at converting would be to use SLIF, because SLIF is able to control the re-sizing for all mods (that use it) and thus ensures compatibility, or at least prevents conflict. 

Foot Fetish... Am I correct in assuming that you're referring to the hoof replacer, plus the slavetats stuff? Oh BTW slavetats is working fine for most stuff. I even "seduced" a dragon, the human transmog had slavetats scales and everything. At least I think it's slavetats? If not... then whatever it is is working fine! lol. For the hooves, I'll probably go in and edit them in Outfit Studio when I finally get that quest/even to trigger. As it is I'm playing a ranged mage character with a tank follower, so not really getting schwacked by anything yet. I'll come back and post my experience with that quest if/when I can get it to trigger. My fingers are crossed! ;)

7 minutes ago, MysticDaedra said:

Spit at Rannveig's Heist doesn't seem to work, I've done the Love shout probably a dozen times now and it won't activate. First one I've had a problem with. Double-checked for conflicts in SSEEdit, didn't see any.

Issue will not be the location (which is picked randomly and dynamically by skyrim). Don't know what it could be but has not been ever reported before. You can speak to Nocturnal for a new location. You should see that in the quest description.

On 11/4/2020 at 9:41 PM, MysticDaedra said:

I'm going ahead and trying to convert the hooves over right now. Here's an image of how I did it: 

Haven't tested yet, but this should work. If there are other NIOverride things happening in Foot Fetish that I'm not aware of, I'll tackle them when I get there.

Not sure if you know this but RaceMenuHH for SSE supports both the LE NiOverride strings and new SE HH_OFFSET strings in the NIF's. You don't need to modify them anymore as long as the NIF's have the LE NiOHH or the new SE string attached. ;)

From the mod description:

While this is a slightly faster method than the one available in LE, high heels that were compatible with NiOverride will also automatically work in SE.

While using NiOverride was the ideal method in LE and it is available in SE with SKEE, it is recommended in SE to use BodyMorph methods right now as it was improved upon for SE. These actually look more clean and smoother than the NiOverride method did. But it takes some code changes. Or you can use SLIF which has the option to use BodyMorphs by default.

I do agree that SLIF is critical to use for compatibility with other mods. The framework was officially ported and you don't need any of the guy's patches as by this point (with a bit of nudging for some authors) most mods support SLIF or have updated patches available here on LL. And SLIF for SE does have BHUNP, CBBE 3BBB, and CBBE SE json lists available for morphs if you look around.

Ultimately the main hurdles to convert this mod, people can't actually get to without some effort. Some of the ones I can think of are:

-Custom shader effects in the equipped devices. These will take some masterful engineering to convert because shaders are handled differently in SSE. No automatic conversion utility will be able to do this, nor can any unskilled modder at that. There is no "guide" to convert these. You have to understand how the originals worked to be able to make them work in the new one. Without this, you may notice a lot of *dark* tinting to some of the devices

-Furniture animations. I'm sorry but I have fully stable load orders and yet whenever I get placed in ZaZ or any ported furniture, things will randomly decide to just not work. The scripts continue to play but the animations will not cooperate, with the player dropping to the ground, etc. While VirginMarie no longer relies on ZaZ, I'm sure some of the basic principles of how the mod worked applies. This will have to be completely stable. Shout Like a Virgin is a staple mod on LL. I'm sure any amount of random possible bugs preventing it from working will not fly.

-Devious Devices. As she has said many times and I agree, Devious Devices on SSE is still highly unstable depending on what mods you have installed. They do not play well with everything. DD on LE boasted unrivaled compatibility with any mod that used it. I find myself constantly running into issues 20 hours into a playthrough where devices all of the sudden decide to permanently not work anymore, save borked. That or when a device is equipped, sometimes it equips and sometimes it just decides to CTD. The framework may be stable for some but be aware this all depends on what else you have in your load order. ENB, script-heavy mods, Devious Devices mods that expect a 4.1 version or a 4.3 version. As well as what hardware you are running. Papyrus Engine is very finicky. A simple difference in processor, faster or not, may actually affect your ability to have a stable skyrim sometimes. I might add that Windows 10 adds a lot of headache and extra crash issues for people, ever since Windows 7 was discontinued. Any wrong mix and things will change for you.

-Quest rework. Lots of quests trigger things that SSE doesn't recognize, I imagine. This is a very complex mod. So you can be on some quest and the game just decides to soft-freeze the quest dialogue, preventing you from continuing.

I cannot stress that I have spent a lot of time trying to convert this to SE myself, even digging into the NIF to understand how the shaders work. I have spent the last 2 years stabilizing everything on SSE. I play just fine for 50 hour playthroughs without crashes. This mod is going to take time and effort to convert. No ifs or buts in my experience. End-user converting for a enjoyable experience is impossible. This will take someone familiar with the mod to get everything working correctly for every person.

37 minutes ago, XenoDrake said:

I do agree that SLIF is critical to use for compatibility with other mods. The framework was officially ported and you don't need any of the guy's patches as by this point (with a bit of nudging for some authors) most mods support SLIF or have updated patches available here on LL. And SLIF for SE does have BHUNP, CBBE 3BBB, and CBBE SE json lists available for morphs if you look around.

Lively Lungs is a different beast. It makes your breasts oscillate, like they are animated. It does not change their size. It takes their existing size and just expands and contracts them from there, for the effect. If another mod changes there size, the next time it just starts from that size. So there is no conflict. Secondly, if this were done through SLIF somehow, it would be slow, and lag the living crap out of your game.

@MysticDaedraKeep in mind that this mod no longer requires ZAP at all. All that it had used from ZAP previously, was integrated into SLaV. But the are still ZAP assests.

I've not been able to read through all your posts yet. May have more to say later, but I'm not going to try and fully support anyone doing a port. Its still very good to hear of your experience and I will pick things up from that.

Of course, I'd never ask for support for a self-ported mod lol. Unless it's a gameplay thing and I'm dumb xD

My hope is that by my experimentation, and perhaps that of some other enterprising folks like me who just cannot wait, we can help clear the way a bit for a future port at some point. In the meantime, I'm pretty satisfied with how it's playing out now. I think SLaV is my new official favorite LL mod! As far as kinks go, impaling is a new one, and quite unique :) I'd love to see more of that in future updates.

3 hours ago, XenoDrake said:

Not sure if you know this but RaceMenuHH for SSE supports both the LE NiOverride strings and new SE HH_OFFSET strings in the NIF's. You don't need to modify them anymore as long as the NIF's have the LE NiOHH or the new SE string attached. ;)

In my experience, LE high heels still clip quite a ways into the ground. The only way I've gotten LE NiOverride heels to actually look right is by applying the HH_OFFSET via outfit studio/nifskope. Oh, or the opposite: they are floating in the air lol. I've found 4.25 offset to be pretty much perfect in most applications. I'm glad to see Expired keeping backwards compatibility in there, definitely above-and-beyond.

EDIT: Most LE high heels (afaik) use HDT... that's why it's still often necessary to use the HH_OFFSET function. Forgot about that.

I cannot stress that I have spent a lot of time trying to convert this to SE myself, even digging into the NIF to understand howw the shaders work. I have spent the last 2 years stabilizing everything on SSE. I play just fine for 50 hour playthroughs without crashes. This mod is going to take time and effort to convert. No ifs or buts in my experience. End-user converting for a enjoyable experience is impossible. This will take someone familiar with the mod to get everything working correctly for every person.

No disagreement there, I just think it is closer to being possible than impossible at this point. There's script stuff that will need editing probably, obviously the NiOverride stuff that isn't HH related will need porting/changing, and probably a ton of other stuff that I don't even know about. But it's heartening (for me) to know that it is possible to do a rough port for myself, and for it to be 90% functional (so far 100% functional, but haven't done everything in the mod yet). 

I can't believe this mod isn't more popular lol. It's freaking amazing! ;)

@VirginMarie so I turned down the #powerhits to trigger Foot Fetish to 1 just to get it to trigger lol, my character is jus too good at being range-y. Specifically what I noticed was REALLY strange, and likely due to a bug or something related to physics rather than anything you've done in your mod. Basically GPU cycles went down to less than 1%, and CPU shot up to almost 100%. Frames went down to like 1 frame per 5 seconds, real slideshow shit. I completely forgot to save during that gosh darn it. I'll do that next time in case it happens again, or maybe I'll just trigger it. Other than that, no issues that I could see. The foot appeared to have "disappeared" without any grief (am I correct in assuming that you've simply shrunk that part down to the smallest possible value or something? Seems like a pretty decent way to do it lol). Because of the slideshow I didn't wait around for hooves or anything to appear. I'll test that next. The FPS issue is probably the biggest problem there, and I'll try some stuff next time it happens. 

The mod is frankly working really well in SE. Foot fetish has a couple problems (isn't there an amputator framework or something for SE you might be able to use? Instead of having it purely reliant on your own scripting), and halos don't work. Horns work just fine. Bodyslide has a few issues, probably related to using XPMSE instead of XP32. I've had ZERO CTDs, and almost no quest bugs either. Most recently I had an issue with the Shrine Love quest, specifically in getting the Stendarr shrines to work. Looking through the thread, it seems some others have had an issue with that as well, so maybe not an SE-related problem. 

Oh actually, one more bug that might just be a conflict with another mod I have installed: the knights of the lily quest, where they "cure" your virginity? Something glitched out there, and my character went flying all over Whiterun lol. I'm pretty sure it's some sort of conflict, but thought I'd mention it here just in case.

2 hours ago, MysticDaedra said:

Basically GPU cycles went down to less than 1%, and CPU shot up to almost 100%

This is the sort of thing I meant for NiOverride. At the moment you lost your foot, this code ran...

NiOverride.AddNodeTransformScale(PlayerRef, false, true, "NPC R Foot [Rft ]", "Virgin_KEY", 0)
	NiOverride.AddNodeTransformScale(PlayerRef, true, true, "NPC R Foot [Rft ]", "Virgin_KEY", 0)
	NiOverride.UpdateNodeTransform(PlayerRef, false, true, "NPC R Foot [Rft ]")
	NiOverride.UpdateNodeTransform(PlayerRef, true, true, "NPC R Foot [Rft ]")

Now we know the outcome lol. I was not talking about non-script NiOverride stuff, I was talking about this. Bet if you turn on Lively Lungs, you see the same.

I correct in assuming that you've simply shrunk that part down to the smallest possible value or something?

Na I do what the Amputation Framework does, sort of, but did that myself. No need to make another mod be a requirement and then a source of breaking this one later on. There are 2 further amputation related scenes that follow in that quest line, where this gets much more complicated.

The mod is frankly working really well in SE.

You have found about 10% of the problems so far. Trust me. Because you've only tested maybe 20% at most of the content, and then there is the fact that you must test things over and over to really exercise all the use cases. You need to target the trouble points and test every use case, one by one. It takes hundreds of hours to fully test, and I'm talking just the testing alone. A typical release (I did dozens to get it to where it is now), took 5 to 8 weeks, maybe 30hrs each week, so the math for my total effort to date would be 4000 to 5000 hours. Steam tells me I've had Creation Kit open for over 6000 hours lol. So a mere 200 or 400 hours can be expected unless I just hack it all to hell.

But maybe relative to other large mods, its feeling pretty stable. That's because my dependency is only on DD, Sexlab, and FNIS. The others are just required because those mods require it. I resisted at all cost, to have requirement for other mods. And no I don't use SlaveTats. Check requirements on the main page. Now that said, I've integrated LOADS of assets from other mods into this one. Assets from well over 40 authors. Check HERE if you are interested.

If porting involves a lot of NIF related updates, and issues, well this could be my greatest challenge as I am not the author of most of those assets, so I'd be having to learn stuff that I did not touch before. If there is a solution for script related stuff, like NiOverride, such as using SKEE, that's' going to be the easy part for me.

There could be showstoppers leading to having to rip out a feature too. But there is no freaking way I'm going to allow myself to maintain two distinct sets of code. So LE and SE must have an identical feature set, where a feature is only hidden if it must (If SE, hide this branch of the quest, etc.). But that's where it would get complicated, writing version based checking and code actions. I don't just replace NiOverride, I create code that, branches, doing one way for SE, and the other way for LE.

Something glitched out there, and my character went flying all over Whiterun lol.

If its right after they put you in a cage, that same thing is broken in LE but is just resulting in alignment on the rack. I've fixed that for my upcoming LE release. A FNIS upgrade that came out since I last released, has changed enough to break the entry animation. That animation is throwing you across the world. Things like that often will not be consistent, you might find it works ok-ish the next try.

Optimizing NIF files is easy, you can bulk optimize them with NIF Optimizer. 

Really, I've only done 20%? Yeet. I was worried I was nearing the end of the mod (getting those shrines now, already done thief and asphyxiation, also doing the Daedric quests). I also went ahead and purchased Komotor's animation pack, so I'm looking forward to trying that out (just got back from running FNIS, fingers crossed).

26 minutes ago, MysticDaedra said:

But what if you need to do more? Textures and other things can't go wrong?

Really, I've only done 20%? Yeet.

Quest Details - this tells you about all the quests. There's a chance something will not start, if stuff is breaking. So you wont know if you missed one unless you check there.

Also on the main page, it lists all the features. Not everything is a quest. Stuff under "other features"

The main page has a link to all the devices, and many of the devices do special stuff, all listed there, all would need to be tested.

Then there's trying variations of every MCM option, if you are really thinking of full testing

I was worried I was nearing the end of the mod (getting those shrines now, already done thief and asphyxiation, also doing the Daedric quests). I also went ahead and purchased Komotor's animation pack, so I'm looking forward to trying that out (just got back from running FNIS, fingers crossed).

Next release will make it so you don't need to buy that Kom Anim pack, because it will be built in. He gave me permission to modify it for the Standing Stones, so I will be just using the built in one instead of the original which is lore breaking visually, anyhow. Hate that he is selling it.

So I inadvertently triggered Lively Lungs; I had swapped out collars for the nipple teaser, and I didn't realize that it counted as nipple piercings (should have lol). Anyways, no performance issues, you simply see the chains moving, but the breasts remain normal. So you see the chain moving and growing/shrinking in the air kinda lol.

3 hours ago, mrMAX3000 said:

Hello, I have a problem with the Love Shout. The opponents are calmed but it does not trigger SexLab animations (sex). The opponents just run around and ignore me.

The first question would be, did you do this step from the install instructions?

Use Generate FNIS for Users and "Update FNIS Behavior". Select the "Skeleton arm fix" patch. Watch for errors! Most common is exceeding the maximum animations

Many other install issues could cause this. Carefully walk though each step in Troubleshooting #3. If that does not help, I need to know...

1. Please confirm you are using the official version from this download page
  2. When shouting, what word are you using? The first or 2nd (I assume its not the third)? Note that first word will play a scene, but not through sexlab, the mod does it on it's own
  3. Are other sex scenes playing successfully from any mod? From this mod? Please be specific with an example or two.

thank you for the quick response. i did that with FNIS, of course. the other mods also work quite well so far. here is my loadorder. everything "normal" from SexLab works well. Only the Thum of Love (rank 1 - 2) no longer creates sex scenes for me, even with dragons.

Is it related to an update from one of the other mods? because I remember the Thum of Love worked before. or is it because I am no longer a virgin and do not wear the chastity piersing? 

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  5  5     Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
  6  6     Skyrim Project Optimization - Full Version.esm
  7  7     SexLab.esm
  8  8     SexLabAroused.esm
  9  9     CreatureFramework.esm
 10  a     ZaZAnimationPack.esm
 11  b     Amputator.esm
 12  c     Devious Devices - Assets.esm
 13  d     MiasLair.esp
 14  e     Devious Devices - Integration.esm
 15  f     Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
 16 10     actorEvents.esm
 17 11     ApachiiHair.esm
 18 12     ApachiiHairFemales.esm
 19 13     Devious Devices - Contraptions.esm
 20 14     DeviousFramework.esm
 21 15     hdtHighHeel.esm
 22 16     Heels Sound.esm
 23 17     Heretical Resources.esm
 24 18     ZazExtensionPack.esm
 25 19     Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
 26 1a     SexLab - Sexual Fame [SLSF].esm
 27 1b     daymoyl.esm
 28 1c     Skyrim - Utility Mod.esm
 29 1d     RapeTattoos.esp
 30 1e     FadeTattoos.esp
 31 1f     SlaveTatsMagicManager.esp
 32 20     SexLabDefeat.esp
 33 21     TDF Aroused Sexy Idles.esp
 34 22     PsycheAnimationObjects.esp
 35 23     SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
 36 24     SLAL_ProxyAnimObjects.esp
 37 25     SLALAnimObj.esp
 38 26     DogmaAnimSLAL.esp
 39 27     SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
 40 28     SLAdventures.esp
 41 29     MilkModNEW.esp
 42 2a     RLO - Interiors.esp
 43 2b     SD Cages.esp
 44 2c     Shout Like a Virgin.esp
 45 2d     RLO - Exteriors.esp
 46 2e     MilkMod_MilkPumpsFancy.esp
 47 2f     MilkModNEW HF.esp
 48 30     FNISSexyMove.esp
 49 31     RaceMenuMorphsCOS.esp
 50 32     SLATE.esp
 51 33     NoOverpenetration.esp
 52 34     CBBE BisPackage.esp
 53 35     HDT Havok Object.esp
 54 36     12FemaleBrows.esp
 55 37     FNIS.esp
 56 38     RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
 57 39     MoreNastyCritters.esp
           Bestiality_NudeBears.esp
 58 3a     NibblesAnimObjects.esp
 59 3b     SexLab_Solutions.esp
 60 3c     xazPrisonOverhaulPatched.esp
 61 3d     FemaleBootReplacer.esp
 62 3e     Trapped in Rubber.esp
 63 3f     hydra_slavegirls.esp
 64 40     Captured Dreams.esp
 65 41     CD - Female Embassy Guards.esp
 66 42     SexLab Submit.esp
 67 43     Devious Devices - Lore Patch.esp
 68 44     Devious Devices - Struggle Idles Patch.esp
 69 45     Slaverun_Reloaded_Comments.esp
 70 46     Daedric Chainmail v2 Standalone.esp
 71 47     Cumshot.esp
 72 48     Sexlab - Cumshot Improvements.esp
 73 49     CumshotSL.esp
 74 4a     Cum Shot Brothel.esp
 75 4b     DragonbornInDistress.esp
 76 4c     C5Kev's Sexy Bondage Armor CBBE.esp
 77 4d     C5Kev's Herme Mora Priestess CBBE.esp
 78 4e     C5Kev's Glass Is A Gas CBBE.esp
 79 4f     C5Kev's Epic Black Rose Armor CBBE HS.esp
 80 50     C5Kev's Black Bandit Armor CBBE HS.esp
 81 51     BFT Ships and Carriages.esp
 82 52     [Melodic] Vindicator Catsuit XXtra.esp
 83 53     Lady Antonia Follower by Engeljess23.esp
 84 54     chfshPlayerVoicesets.esp
 85 55     SLA Monitor Widget.esp
 86 56     SLAL_AnimObj_Nymra.esp
 87 57     NusbieVoices.esp
 88 58     Spank That Ass.esp
 89 59     ts_slickarmour.esp
 90 5a     Steel_Knight.esp
 91 5b     SlaveTatsEventsBridge.esp
 92 5c     Hydra Devious Devices Patch.esp
 93 5d     Armbinders_With_Hands.esp
 94 5e     UIExtensions.esp
 95 5f     AddItemMenuLE.esp
 96 60     FISS.esp
 97 61     AMatterOfTime.esp
 98 62     Apropos2.esp
 99 63     Atlas Compass Tweaks.esp
100 64     Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
101 65     AZS03SexLabHdtHighHeels.esp
102 66     BetterCarryWeight10.esp
103 67     ContinueGameNoCrash.esp
104 68     SkyUI.esp
105 69     Customizable Camera.esp
106 6a     dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
107 6b     dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp
108 6c     dD-Reduced Splatter Size.esp
109 6d     dD-Reduced Wound Size.esp
110 6e     dD-Short Script Range.esp
111 6f     Devious Loading Screens.esp
112 70     DfwSupport.esp
113 71     DW.esp
114 72     Elleh's Circlets Standalone.esp
115 73     ENG_Firewood_Ore_&_Ingot_weight_reduction_v1.0.esp
116 74     EstrusChaurus.esp
117 75     EstrusDwemer.esp
118 76     esturkBondageMittensMagic.esp
119 77     FasterCombatMagickaRegen50.esp
120 78     fFastTravelSpeedMult_4.esp
121 79     FNIS_PCEA2.esp
122 7a     FootIK OFF for SexLabUtil1.esp
123 7b     GPArmorPack3.esp
124 7c     IcePenguinWorldMap.esp
125 7d     imp_helm_legend.esp
126 7e     Jennes.esp
127 7f     Jugs.esp
128 80     KomAnimObjects.esp
129 81     KomAnimObjectsSBT.esp
130 82     KomAnimScaler.esp
131 83     KS Hairdos - HDT.esp
132 84     NewmillerPiercings2.esp
133 85     NewmillerPiercings3.esp
134 86     NotificationLog.esp
135 87     RaceMenu.esp
136 88     RaceMenuPlugin.esp
137 89     RichMerchants.esp
138 8a     Ring of Himalayan Hauling v1.0.esp
139 8b     RLO - Illuminated Spells.esp
140 8c     Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
141 8d     SexLab Extra Voices.esp
142 8e     SexLab FadeBlack.esp
143 8f     SexLab Inflation Framework.esp
144 90     SexlabAmmoUnequip.esp
145 91     SexLabSquirt.esp
146 92     SexLabUtil1.esp
147 93     SkyTweak.esp
148 94     SLAL_AnimationByBakaFactory.esp
149 95     SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp
150 96     SLAL_K4Anims.esp
151 97     Sleep for Credit.esp
152 98     SOS - Leito Addon.esp
153 99     SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
154 9a     SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
155 9b     SOSRaceMenu.esp
156 9c     TS_ECatsuit&Ballet.esp
157 9d     TS_RogueOutfits2.esp
158 9e     UnreadBooksGlow.esp
159 9f     XPMSE.esp
160 a0     Zarias_Piercings1.esp
161 a1     SexlabLightMeUp.esp
162 a2     NIOVHH.esp
163 a3     SlaveTats.esp
164 a4     SLAnimLoader.esp
165 a5     AnubAnimObj.esp
166 a6     SexLabTools.esp
167 a7     animal_mansion.esp
168 a8     UFO - Ultimate Follower Overhaul.esp
169 a9     Atlas Legendary.esp
170 aa     TBOS.esp
171 ab     SorlisBalarnTreasure.esp
172 ac     Devious Lore.esp
173 ad     Slaverun_Reloaded.esp
174 ae     Slaverun Devious Devices Patch.esp
175 af     Bloodskal Magic Overhaul.esp
176 b0     Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
177 b1     ShandarStandaloneFollower.esp
178 b2     Combat Boots DD+DCL.esp
179 b3     bac.esp
180 b4     ZaFromTheDeepsV2.esp
181 b5     DeviousFollowers.esp
182 b6     DFLolaPatch.esp
183 b7     Laura's Bondage Shop.esp
184 b8     zRavenous.esp
185 b9     MiniNeeds.esp
186 ba     BrandingDeviceOfDoom.esp
187 bb     Atlas Map Markers.esp
188 bc     CoCo_TDM2.esp
189 bd     Deviously Vanilla.esp
190 be     Deviously Vanilla - SexLab Solutions.esp
191 bf     Devious Cidhna.esp
192 c0     SexLabSexBounty.esp
193 c1     S_L_U_T_S.esp
194 c2     LADX.esp
195 c3     DeviouslyPink.esp
196 c4     BenDoonSSE.esp
197 c5     CollegeDaysWinterhold.esp
198 c6     TheAmazingWorldOfBikiniArmor.esp
199 c7     SimpleSlavery.esp
200 c8     yps-ImmersivePiercing.esp
201 c9     daymoyl_DawnguardAddon.esp
202 ca     Deviously Enslaved.esp
203 cb     YBsexlab.esp
204 cc     submissivelola_est.esp
205 cd     PetProject.esp
206 ce     TAWoBA_Rebalance.esp
207 cf     Sunsakuka's Follower.esp
208 d0     MF_RadiantProstitution.esp
209 d1     Atlas Dawnguard.esp
210 d2     Atlas Blackreach.esp
211 d3     Atlas Dragonborn.esp
212 d4     dcc-dm2.esp
213 d5     The Seven Wonders of Leyenda.esp
214 d6     LycHairstyler.esp
215 d7     Devious Devices - Equip.esp
216 d8     CraftingSupplies_AIO_ALL.esp
217 d9     FNISspells.esp
218 da     Atlas Hearthfire.esp
219 db     Estruk_XDFF_Custom.esp
220 dc     bm_SimpleAction.esp
221 dd     JaxonzEnhGrab.esp
222 de     Mememe harness.esp
223 df     PetCollar.esp
224 e0     Skyrim_Strap_Ons.esp
225 e1     SexLab Strapon.esp
226 e2     RegnPiercings.esp
227 e3     PetCollarComments.esp
228 e4     zzzSXP.esp
229 e5     TorchesForSkyrim_x3.esp
230 e6     LeatherHarness - Bombshell.esp
231 e7     NoRandomDragons.esp
232 e8     display-model.esp
233 e9     sextoys-calyps-2.esp
234 ea     submitdd_ff.esp
235 eb     submitdd_ff_exp.esp
236 ec     H2135FantasySeries8.esp
237 ed     HentaiCreatures.esp
238 ee     Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
239 ef     Deviously Cursed Loot LAL AddOn.esp
240 f0     Alternate Start - Live A Deviant Life.esp
241 f1     ImmerSlave.esp

19 minutes ago, mrMAX3000 said:

the other mods also work quite well so far.

everything "normal" from SexLab works well.

But are other mods successfully playing sexlab scenes?

Is this mod playing other sexlab scenes? You need to be specific because not all sex scenes in this mod, are played using sexlab.

Only the Thum of Love (rank 1 - 2) no longer creates sex scenes for me, even with dragons.

1. You can shout with a tap, triggering just the first word "lov".
  2. Or you can hold and get the 2nd and/or 3rd word.  Lov-yu  OR Lov-Yu-To Death

Which of these does not work? Try them both please, unless not far enough in the story to have at least the 2nd word  (#1 does not use sexlab)

Is it related to an update from one of the other mods?

• No idea. I can't possibly digest the impact of all those mods. Not very likely though, I don't feel we are looking at a mod conflict.
  • If lots has changed, your save could be corrupt and the cause. See Golden Rule HERE.
  • The most likely cause by far is FNIS, like an error when you run it, particularly if we are talking about the first word.

because I remember the Thum of Love worked before. or is it because I am no longer a virgin and do not wear the chastity piersing? 

Since you say the actors have been calmed, we know the shout is working, just not able to play the animations. Your issue is animations only, not the shout. You can shout in either state of virginity and devices worn has no impact, other than some devices can make your shout stronger.

I need to know if you have gone through the steps in Troubleshooting #3. Those steps focus on causes for animations not playing.

OK now i know what you meant . yes i did the test from #3 and i stuck in the cage for 5 secs. then everything was good. I tred the 1st and 2nd word. and both do nothing but the green calm aura. Waterfals, Wordwalls works ok. but Dragonmounds love works not. my Chars just stands on der Dragonmound / Dragonskull and dos nothing for the time the animation normaly runs. all other sexlab animations work good. I have over 500 of them because of the new FNIS patch. i dont know. I don't know if the modmanager (Vortex) changed the load order at some point and thus violated the golden rule.

at the moment i just use the Love Shout to caml my enemys an the kill them one by one :) but thats no fun :)

19 hours ago, mrMAX3000 said:

OK now i know what you meant . yes i did the test from #3 and i stuck in the cage for 5 secs. then everything was good. I tred the 1st and 2nd word. and both do nothing but the green calm aura. Waterfals, Wordwalls works ok. but Dragonmounds love works not. my Chars just stands on der Dragonmound / Dragonskull and dos nothing for the time the animation normaly runs. all other sexlab animations work good. I have over 500 of them because of the new FNIS patch. i dont know. I don't know if the modmanager (Vortex) changed the load order at some point and thus violated the golden rule.

at the moment i just use the Love Shout to caml my enemys an the kill them one by one :) but thats no fun :)

Based on that description...

• This mod is successfully playing animations through sexlab AND on it's own. Thus we can't blame sexlab, or sexlab related mods. And we cannot blame FNIS
  • Its also NOT playing sexlab cases, and NOT playing some on it's own (1rst word does not use Sexlab, 2nd does. Dragonmounds does not use sexlab)
  • We also know its not shout related (no mod somehow conflicting with shout could be the cause), since you have non-shout cases like dragon mound, not working

Conclusion: 90% likely, this is a corrupt save. You can can confirm doing these steps. Will take you no longer than 5mins if using an alternate start mod...

1. Just as a test, start a brand new game, no cheating with some early save, a truly brand new game
  2. In this mod's MCM, Misc Tab, use "Skip Initial Portion of Story" (will get you to the point where you already have the shout)
  3. Now you can try the shout on that clean game. If it works, you have proven you have a corrupt save

Note that with a corrupt save, you can expect to have many random problems.

On 11/6/2020 at 2:06 AM, MysticDaedra said:

This is subjective. A lot of nif's will not optimize automatically. It states on the documentation that optimizers will not handle custom shader effects, which a lot of this mod's meshes have. Also Nif Optimizer and a lot of other tools will actually break or remove certain things in the nif's simply because it's "not compatible" with SSE. These things may or may not have actually been required by the original mod.

For most mods, yes, it's easy. This typically applies to most armor and building mods, etc. But this is no simple mod. The armors in this mod have special animations and shader effects that will NOT convert with a single button.

Contrary to what people think, there are a lot of mods that are not simple to convert, and they typically are the more advanced mods. And even when people do convert them, the mod may work for 10 hours, but then things start breaking slowly, and they don't realize it was one of the mods they converted that's causing a script to fail to read a certain part of the mesh or fail to pull a formid from the ESP that was renamed or removed when the esp was resaved in CK (happens a lot, like with Naked Dungeons which had like 5 attempts at a conversion before people finally got it to work by recompiling the scripts).

2 hours ago, XenoDrake said:

Contrary to what people think, there are a lot of mods that are not simple to convert, and they typically are the more advanced mods. And even when people do convert them, the mod may work for 10 hours, but then things start breaking slowly, and they don't realize it was one of the mods they converted that's causing a script to fail to read a certain part of the mesh or fail to pull a formid from the ESP that was renamed or removed when the esp was resaved in CK (happens a lot, like with Naked Dungeons which had like 5 attempts at a conversion before people finally got it to work by recompiling the scripts).

Forgive my ignorance, but aren't meshes (specifically .nif files) just 3d... meshes? And aren't these files read in entirety? I wasn't aware that a 3d image could be only read in part. Thus, I don't understand how a converted mesh with missing stuff would cause a script to fail. I'm not saying that it couldn't cause problems, but I highly doubt it would cause instability. 

1 hour ago, MysticDaedra said:

Forgive my ignorance, but aren't meshes (specifically .nif files) just 3d... meshes? And aren't these files read in entirety? I wasn't aware that a 3d image could be only read in part. Thus, I don't understand how a converted mesh with missing stuff would cause a script to fail. I'm not saying that it couldn't cause problems, but I highly doubt it would cause instability. 

You're half-right. Normal mods with only a .esp and vanilla-coded scripts should not be able to actually manipulate certain parts of a mesh in-game. However, we live in a world of SKSE. SKSE plugins like NiOverride/SKEE/RaceMenu/HDT-SMP and other tools exist to add functions that allow more intricate access to nif's and their separate nodes.

The nif format has various node structures. Different mods can attempt to attach to or manipulate these nodes, be they texture nodes, bone nodes, or even shader effect nodes.

For example, this is how NiOverride or RaceMenu Morph manipulates nodes to make the belly bulge or breasts grow. It manipulates these nodes. If the nodes do not exist in the mesh, very VERY bad things can happen, and will often ruin the save file. Things like HDT-SMP going awol, or the entire body just exploding in animation, or objects being sent in to oblivion. This is why having the latest skeleton from XPMSE is so critical because it merges all the known nodes that popular mods use to manipulate the body. It's also why BakaFactory ABC 1.82 sought to merge the skeletons from MNC, ABC, and ASOS, so they could all be compatible with each other finally. (Previously they had mismatching bone nodes for the genitals)

When SSE came around, the engine had a few changes with how these were handled, since they moved to a 64-bit engine more similar to Fallout 4's engine instead of Oldrim.

Most things can work out of the box, but some of the more advanced features of the nif do not actually translate directly. Most of these can be automatically converted with "Nif Optimizer" or similar tools, which is the point. Not all need optimization, but it just depends on what kind of things are in the meshes.

Shader effects are one of the things that are very much math-related, and cannot be 1-to-1 converted with a tool. It has to be done by hand. There are other things that may not translate automatically, like certain lighting nodes, etc. If the optimizer tool accidentally removes the wrong kind of node, and a mod attempts to access this node that doesn't exist anymore, you can bet there will be issues some odd hours into a playthrough.

On 10/29/2020 at 1:18 PM, TheQueenofTraps said:

Like I told @XenoDrake, I honestly just wanted to see what would happen if I tried. Surprisingly, I got farther than I thought I would.

just wondering did you still have the pitch black skin texture on your character when you tried it on SSE?

looking to see how to get around that