1 hour ago, scarlet4 said:

i installed all it says in the first page but i cant do the mod, and the animations of the characters dissapear, also theres no 'mod configuration' in my menu

Sounds like your character is in a T-pose (not animating), and you can't find this mod in the MCM menu? Assuming yes, this would be caused by at least 2 things not installed correctly...

1. T-pose - you have maybe not generated FNIS as per the instructions (see and follow that part carefully). Or if you did you have errors and so its not completing
  2. Cant see mod in MCM - See Troubleshooting #1

Make sure to test your install each step of the way with a new game, not using a save. You may be able to use a save once its working, IF you have not broken the "golden rule" (see at top of the Troubleshooting page).

You might also take a walk through all the steps in Troubleshooting #3.

If none of that helps, you may have not done much LoversLab based mod installs before and are new at this. The best way to learn your way into it is to take one step at a time. Id suggest you take this approach...

1. Install nothing but the bare minimum requirement for Sexlab. Try playing it (it does little without other mods but you can ensure you are up and running and can see it in the MCM (mod menu).
  2. Next add Devious Devices. Same thing. Make sure all is well. Make sure you add is minimum requirements.
  3. Now add this mod.
1 hour ago, scarlet4 said:

edit: im using a pirate version of skyrim, do you need to buy the game to put mods?

It could be a source of trouble, but I don't know. This site's rules make it clear we are not here to help with pirate versions so nuff said.

1 hour ago, niceboatu said:

My helmet is unequiping automatically for some reason. What option in the menu is linked to head gear?

The mod will strip you when most scenes start, and then re-equip after.

If its occurring outside of that, it would be either a "melting device" or body piercings, which can be configured in the MCM (arousal tab)... can turn off stripping.

It could also be another mod. You've not indicated when this is happening thus hard for me to say.

40 minutes ago, VirginMarie said:

The mod will strip you when most scenes start, and then re-equip after.

If its occurring outside of that, it would be either a "melting device" or body piercings, which can be configured in the MCM (arousal tab)... can turn off stripping.

It could also be another mod. You've not indicated when this is happening thus hard for me to say.

I can't say for sure when it is happening because everytime I try to equip my helmet back on, it just unequip itself a few second to a few minutes later. There is no animation triggered, and I am also on busy mode. Turning off busy mode doesn't help. I have all the melting stripping option turned off. The only mod that I can think of is slaverun, which has a stripping enforcer feature. I had been playing slaverun reloaded for a while (without any helmet of course), but the problem persist after I uninstall slaverun. It only got fixed after I uninstall shout like a virgin. I'm gonna try to do a clean save and see if that helps.

Edit: I tried clean save and a very old save (before I had all the sexlab mods), and the helmet unequiped itself again.

28 minutes ago, niceboatu said:

I can't say for sure when it is happening because everytime I try to equip my helmet back on, it just unequip itself a few second to a few minutes later. There is no animation triggered, and I am also on busy mode. Turning off busy mode doesn't help. I have all the melting stripping option turned off. The only mod that I can think of is slaverun, which has a stripping enforcer feature. I had been playing slaverun reloaded for a while (without any helmet of course), but the problem persist after I uninstall slaverun. It only got fixed after I uninstall shout like a virgin. I'm gonna try to do a clean save and see if that helps.

See the golden rule. You broke it if you uninstalled Slaverun but did not start a new game. This would leave your save corrupt. And the clean save you say you plan to do also breaks that golden rule.

1 hour ago, VirginMarie said:

Sounds like your character is in a T-pose (not animating), and you can't find this mod in the MCM menu? Assuming yes, this would be caused by at least 2 things not installed correctly...

1. T-pose - you have maybe not generated FNIS as per the instructions (see and follow that part carefully). Or if you did you have errors and so its not completing
  2. Cant see mod in MCM - See Troubleshooting #1

Make sure to test your install each step of the way with a new game, not using a save. You may be able to use a save once its working, IF you have not broken the "golden rule" (see at top of the Troubleshooting page).

You might also take a walk through all the steps in Troubleshooting #3.

If none of that helps, you may have not done much LoversLab based mod installs before and are new at this. The best way to learn your way into it is to take one step at a time. Id suggest you take this approach...

1. Install nothing but the bare minimum requirement for Sexlab. Try playing it (it does little without other mods but you can ensure you are up and running and can see it in the MCM (mod menu).
  2. Next add Devious Devices. Same thing. Make sure all is well. Make sure you add is minimum requirements.
  3. Now add this mod.

It could be a source of trouble, but I don't know. This site's rules make it clear we are not here to help with pirate versions so nuff said.

thank you so much ♥♥♥♥

34 minutes ago, VirginMarie said:

See the golden rule. You broke it if you uninstalled Slaverun but did not start a new game. This would leave your save corrupt. And the clean save you say you plan to do also breaks that golden rule.

I think the golden rule would apply if I uninstalled slaverun and keep playing the same save. I did not do that, it is just one of the option I tried to identify which mod is casuing the issues. I went for slaverun first because that was the last mod I install, and I never played with a head gear on after installing the mod. I had been playing your mod since your first release and never had any issue, so I did not think it would be this mod. 

Here are the option I tried:

1. I used the save that I know the issues did not exist then. That did not work. 

2. I used the save that has no mods other than the dlcs (no zaz, no sexlab, no DD, no even XPMSE). Everything initiated as it should be, and then helmet got unequipped. There was a lot of equip unequip sound effect going on before the helmet got removed, but there was nothing else equiped (or unequiped).

3. I kept the shout like a virgin, but deleted all the script associated with XPMSE. That prevented issue. deleting these scripts will remove XPMSE MCM menu. 

12 minutes ago, niceboatu said:

I think the golden rule would apply if I uninstalled slaverun and keep playing the same save. I did not do that, it is just one of the option I tried to identify which mod is casuing the issues. I went for slaverun first because that was the last mod I install, and I never played with a head gear on after installing the mod. I had been playing your mod since your first release and never had any issue, so I did not think it would be this mod. 

Here are the option I tried:

1. I used the save that I know the issues did not exist then. That did not work. 

2. I used the save that has no mods other than the dlcs (no zaz, no sexlab, no DD, no even XPMSE). Everything initiated as it should be, and then helmet got unequipped. There was a lot of equip unequip sound effect going on before the helmet got removed, but there was nothing else equiped (or unequiped).

3. I kept the shout like a virgin, but deleted all the script associated with XPMSE. That prevented issue. deleting these scripts will remove XPMSE MCM menu. 

XPMSE is known to be script heavy and can cause a huge number of issues.  Typically only the skeleton is needed and everything else can be safely deleted.

12 hours ago, niceboatu said:

I assume this means you have fixed the problem. I do suspect however, they you are dealing with a corrupt save scenario and the changes you made  (1. remove this mod 2. mess with XPMSE) just trigger a different behaviour in your corrupt save. Other different issues would pop up later if you continue with that save. I doubt XPMSE is responsible for directly creating the problem, and likewise, this mod.

I agree completely with the suggestion above to install XPMSE ONLY for its skeleton. You do this by installing it normally, but then disabling it's plugin (esp), and then of course you must start a new game. Nothing more... deleting its scripts not needed.

Never "Clean save". Clean save and save cleaner tools, corrupt your save, and any mod authors still recommending it are providing bad advice.

2 hours ago, Macabetucabe said:

What are your plans for Mod's future? What's to come?

I need to strip its dependency on ZAP entirely, just like they did for Devious Devices. This will simplify and make more efficient, less scripts running, etc. and other reasons to do with not trusting the way ZAP is headed.

For content, there's a wish list and the most significant item would be a "punishment maze" used to give new options and variety for when you report in to Nocturnal.

46 minutes ago, VirginMarie said:

I need to strip its dependency on ZAP entirely, just like they did for Devious Devices. This will simplify and make more efficient, less scripts running, etc. and other reasons to do with not trusting the way ZAP is headed.

For content, there's a wish list and the most significant item would be a "punishment maze" used to give new options and variety for when you report in to Nocturnal.

could you make shout like a virgin to be one file only???

btw how can you be virgin if you have 2 children??

7 hours ago, scarlet4 said:

could you make shout like a virgin to be one file only???

No. Too big for this site if I do that plus you'd be downloading more than you need (the bodyslide choice).

7 hours ago, scarlet4 said:

btw how can you be virgin if you have 2 children??

Immaculate conception

There is a small issue and I don't know if someone solved it before, but at least I found nothing:

The anal virgin Lantern is not emitting any light for me. I am using a realistic light overhaul and a light ENB.

Could this be made compatible please, so it emits acutal light? I really want to enjoy the usefulness of this lantern...

Thank you very much!

57 minutes ago, effrenatus said:

There is a small issue and I don't know if someone solved it before, but at least I found nothing:

The anal virgin Lantern is not emitting any light for me. I am using a realistic light overhaul and a light ENB.

Could this be made compatible please, so it emits acutal light? I really want to enjoy the usefulness of this lantern...

Thank you very much!

Its likely trouble caused by the overhaul or ENB and if that's the case I don't know how to make it compatible.

Does the light from the Anal Torch, Virgin Halo, and/or Not-a-virgin-horns work?

1 hour ago, VirginMarie said:

Its likely trouble caused by the overhaul or ENB and if that's the case I don't know how to make it compatible.

Does the light from the Anal Torch, Virgin Halo, and/or Not-a-virgin-horns work?

Cannot check the torch, but the Horns and Halo work! They illuminate the area around me.

(Small annotation here: Horns&Halo Light source seems to illuminate the ground and dont look like they are above the head.)

10 hours ago, effrenatus said:

Cannot check the torch, but the Horns and Halo work! They illuminate the area around me.

(Small annotation here: Horns&Halo Light source seems to illuminate the ground and dont look like they are above the head.)

The lantern is a much more subtle amount of light and the ENB is likely just adjusting things enough that its effect can not be seen. Nothing I can do to change that.

4 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

The lantern is a much more subtle amount of light and the ENB is likely just adjusting things enough that its effect can not be seen. Nothing I can do to change that.

Could the lantern light not be enhanced a bit? ? 

Or is there a way I can do it by myself?

4 hours ago, effrenatus said:

Could the lantern light not be enhanced a bit? ? 

Or is there a way I can do it by myself?

Maybe, but then others will complain its too bright. I have to do my best to make it look right for basic Skyrim. If you mod your lighting, you get what you get. I have no idea how to tell you to do it yourself as I dont know myself.

12 hours ago, scarlet4 said:

i like the impaled, torture things on your mod, how did you come up with it? will you add more in the future?

can i show u comics about it?

These things come to me by finding other mods that provide assets I can use. I'm not making the animations or art assets myself in most cases as its not my skill set. You can see where its all coming from by clicking on the Credits link on the download page.

I'm not interested in comics about it because I'm not the mod author who would create the new art assets or animations.

2 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

Maybe, but then others will complain its too bright. I have to do my best to make it look right for basic Skyrim. If you mod your lighting, you get what you get. I have no idea how to tell you to do it yourself as I dont know myself.

I see, maybe google can help, or you have a hint for me at which files to start. :P

Anyway, thank you very much for this mod and your support!!

I put my question in wrong place. I'll try it here. Can/will Nocturnal re-birth me again? As in, she has alrdy done it for me once but I lost my Virginity again & then got that special potion. Word Wall wouldn't let me interact with it for the third word cuz I am not a Virgin. If she can/will, how do I get her to do that for me once again? Thank you.

1 hour ago, Bednarik said:

I put my question in wrong place. I'll try it here. Can/will Nocturnal re-birth me again? As in, she has alrdy done it for me once but I lost my Virginity again & then got that special potion. Word Wall wouldn't let me interact with it for the third word cuz I am not a Virgin. If she can/will, how do I get her to do that for me once again? Thank you.

Yes she rebirths you when you report in again and then make further progress in the Virgin Training quest. Follow objectives for Virgin Training.

If you've turned off "reporting in" in the MCM, turn it back on.