Male content for FO4 - links and more

CBP requires F4SE so is out of limit for a group of players (FO4VR). I was wondering if there is a male body mod that has balls and/or penis physics without needing the script extender. Maybe similarly to the way SOS is doing it or in some other way.

Who cares about 1% that uses VR :P Besides most physics engines needs script extenders, HDT-PE, SMP, CBP they all need it. 

SOS does not have balls physics not really at least. just some small animations while moving/standing, but none in sex animations etc.

15 hours ago, prinyo said:

CBP requires F4SE so is out of limit for a group of players (FO4VR). I was wondering if there is a male body mod that has balls and/or penis physics without needing the script extender. Maybe similarly to the way SOS is doing it or in some other way.

I'm sorry, but There isn't much I can do, I'm not gonna stop improving and innovating for new things just because VR players can't access it, getting mad at me because F4SE isn't available for VR is a little off and kinda stupid and if you want VR support either ask about it to the Script Extender people or pick up coding, pick up scripting and contribute to the effort... 

As far as Penis Physics goes, none that I know of have it, You could get away with adding the Goggle physics to the penis, sort of like Cherry Hotalings does for CBBE, but it won't work in adult anims and it tends to be a terrible mess that breaks all the time. also you can't run adult anims with the physics on the penis and keep the penis erect properly, so there's that.

As noted above, SOS's Physics are not fully physics. It's more like TBBP (IIRC) , controlled physics with animation overrides on the body to let the balls move with movement. 

18 hours ago, LukeDuke said:

Who cares about 1% that uses VR :P  Besides most physics engines needs script extenders, HDT-PE, SMP, CBP they all need it. 

I'm sure no VR user cares if you care about them :P 

SSE has way more players currently than Oldrim but as far as I'm aware there is still no mod that makes the balls move during animations. So it is not a popularity contest.

We can discuss terminology as much as we want, but the fact is that SOS proves there is a way to create similar effect without the need of a script extender.

15 minutes ago, prinyo said:

SSE has way more players currently than Oldrim but as far as I'm aware there is still no mod that makes the balls move during animations. So it is not a popularity contest.

We can discuss terminology as much as we want, but the fact is that SOS proves there is a way to create similar effect without the need of a script extender.

Ok, so go make it instead of bitching at people about it.

8 hours ago, TheBottomhoodofSteel said:

I'm not gonna stop improving and innovating for new things just because VR players can't access it, getting mad at me because F4SE isn't available for VR

Where are the VR users getting mad at you and demanding you stop improving? I even didn't quote you in my post exactly trying to prevent a reaction like this. As far as I'm concerned innovation based on F4SE is a great thing for the VR users also because if/when it gets available then we can also experience those mods. And if it doesn't - innovation in the modding scene is always a great thing. However the VR users will search for solutions that work for them right now and this is not something you need to take personally.

You could get away with adding the Goggle physics to the penis

Some years ago there was a mod that added movement to the balls using a file from one of the armors but it only had visible effect when you move. I know there are several male body replacer mods and as I haven't been following the FO4 scene closely my question is if any of them has any balls/penis animation baked in them.

As far as I understand the balls movement is disabled in animations in SOS on purpose - in order to prevent clipping.  So it is not because the movement can not be done in this case, but because there is no collision detection. There is a big use case outside of animations - when using revealing armors or naked outfits.

So the question wasn't directly for you - it was just a general question in the appropriate thread, that I have created some time ago, exactly for this purpose.

3 minutes ago, TheBottomhoodofSteel said:

Ok, so go make it instead of bitching at people about it.

This post wasn't for you, the other one is. If I knew you are so eager to attack random people on internet I would have written it first.

3 hours ago, prinyo said:

Well yeah, the fact is that nobody wants to make (and maintain) another version just for 2% of SSE/FO4 users)

What? Balls physics are available thanks to SMP for SSE for long time, I have both SOS and SAM Light with chest, butt, belly and balls bouncing all with sex animations but also in normal gameplay animations. And to make bouncing without any physics engine (without script extenders) it would require that all animations would be maded this way like SOS, so its highly unlikely.

About VR.. Look I support new technology, but for now the fact is that much more people play normal SSE/FO4 than VR versions (about 90% for normal and less than 10% for VR, I heard its even less..) so script extender makers focus on which is more popular and which most people wants, besides it would be even harder to keep it updated for so many different games and versions, and bugthesda's CC updates don't help either.. Also I heard there is only one or two person(s) currently maintaining script extenders so yeah..

Edit: Also even FloppySOS for Oldrim needed SKSE to work, this adds to HDT-PE, SMP, CBP, so no way around script extenders for full physics body/balls I'm afraid. Maybe in the future when VR will be much more popular (I personally doubt that, it will slowly die just like 3D or physx from nVidia) maybe somebody will keep up with constant beth CC updates and make script extender for it.

4 hours ago, LukeDuke said:

Well yeah, the fact is that nobody wants to make (and maintain) another version just for 2% of SSE/FO4 users) 

This is, of course, wrong. SKSEVR exists as well as VR specific recompiles of the DLLs of almost all mods that contain DLLs for Skyrim. I understand it is question of mindset and I'm not really interested in discussing this way of thinking at all, it is also off-topic.

About VR.. Look I support new technology,

You chose to get triggered by the mere mentioning - in brackets, of VR. The question was simple and quite legit - is there a mod that has physics/physics-like options without a script extender as SOS does. Not sure what was so triggering in this. The VR question is also offtopic, but the question I asked is not. You chose to put the accent on VR and to tell me and others like me that we are irrelevant and should get lost. As an openly gay person I'm already used to this in RL so I don't really care about getting the same online. Really - VR is offtopic in this thread, the male body replacers are not.

Again: The question was if there is a mod for FO4 that uses node animation for physics effect the way SOS does in Skyrim. Nothing more.

Balls physics are available thanks to SMP for SSE for long time

Great. So there is some development on that front. The last I know about male physics for SSE was the work to make SOS work with CBP. It would be very nice and helpful to many people if you can make a small and easy to follow tutorial about how to set SMP + SOS up, maybe in the Skyrim's male content thread. The discussions about physics are dominated by abbreviations of female mods and is quite hard to follow for most people. I just spent about half an hour reading the SMP thread here on LL and didn't understand anything. A short and easy tutorial would be appreciated by way more than 1% of the users. Well, that would also benefit the VR players as, as I said, SKSEVR exists.

Also even FloppySOS for Oldrim needed SKSE to work, this adds to HDT-PE, SMP, CBP, so no way around script extenders for full physics body/balls I'm afraid.

SOS doesn't. And I specifically gave a use case - naked or revealing armors.  Speaking of FloppySOS - hopefully this SMP dll allows for an SSE variation of the mod.

I actually posted working SOS physics enabled bodies and balls in SSE SMP thread asking if anyone wants it like 2-3 months ago, nobody said anything so I deleted it.

I was not triggered, and ofc Skyrim and FO4 VR script extenders exist, but what I meant is that hardly any content for it being released, especially that needs script extender to work.

Full SOS does need SKSE too, even if it can kinda work without it with some features less, SOS light does not need SKSE tho, but its very bare bones.

So to not drag this anymore once again - no there is no physics enabled bodies/balls without SKSE/F4SE which works both in normal gameplay and is sex scenes, even for normal Skyrim/FO4, and especially no for VR version. 

14 hours ago, LukeDuke said:

... ofc Skyrim and FO4 VR script extenders exist, but what I meant is that hardly any content for it being released, especially that needs script extender to work.  [...] and especially no for VR version. 

There was a lot of misinformation in this, so I need to say few things in order to prevent confusion.

- There is a specific SkyrimVR version of CBP

- SOS Full works fully and quite well in SkyrimVR

- 99% of the mods for SSE work in SkyrimVR

- There is amazing level of innovation going on in the VR specific Skyrim modding, including adding IK playe body and RL gesture based spell management.

- There is SKSEVR, but there is no F4SEVR, hence my question

- SOS Full does require SKSE, but not for the "physics" of the schlongs and balls, so it was a good example to give in my initial question. And there were attempts made to add physics to the male body in FO4 without a script extender, so the question is legit.

I'm sorry I had to add those offtopic points, but I had to address some incorrect statements.

The SMP thread seems primarily female-body oriented so no wonder there was no interest. I would imagine the male content Skyrim thread would have been way more excited. And the thread of FloppySOS even more as people there  have been looking for ways to do exactly that for quite some time now.

Ok, so the answer to my question was no - there is no such mod, Hopefully we can close the offtopic  discussions now.

• 3 weeks later...

I came here in hopes to find a reason why none of then male characters rigs are erect (creature or human) but instead find a bunch of screenshots of dudes in G-strings and slutty cowboy outfits ? anyhow if anyone could lend me a hand it'd be much appreciated.

On 7/22/2019 at 4:37 PM, easims4tw said:

I came here in hopes to find a reason why none of then male characters rigs are erect (creature or human) but instead find a bunch of screenshots of dudes in G-strings and slutty cowboy outfits ? anyhow if anyone could lend me a hand it'd be much appreciated.

Youd have better chances if you were more respectful. Now that you offended ppl here good luck finding someone who will give you support.