Male content for FO4 - links and more

Hoping this is a safe place to ask a simple question, I have fourplay and all my sexy mods working perfectly I was wondering if i downloaded the official DLC Nuka World and others would it affect the game at all? I had heard somewhere that it can mess everything up. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

hi, Firstly just adore this thread,

I am trying to achieve a fallout that has diverse bodies and genders (tomboys, transwomen) representation.

Does anyone know of a feminine preset/body male body replace the retains the schlong ?

Playing with femout is a great step forward (minus loosing all males) we end up with masculine faces wearing a bit of a mixture of clothes and it offers a muscular female body replacer.

but it isn't compatible with AFF or more precisely AFF isn't compatible with four-play which the femout schlongifier needs.

I am therefore left with males looking like females without any "penis strapon" which I'll admit is a little odd.

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/36410

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/7409

Comes closer in asthetic and could possibly be plumed into femout to override the male body ?

not really looking for futa as they only alter the female body but it is what I'm actually playing with at the moment.

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/31/2019 at 11:30 AM, SavrenX said:

Nuka Boy

20190731011831_1.jpg.c3aa2c829043a6f86487328aa07e6a42.jpg20190731154802_1.jpg.f46006053ce975b791b9a6f25101cdcb.jpg20190731011325_1.jpg.947c002d451f5cc75e29eab3101c4403.jpg

Really love your work on male charcters SavrenX been following it since I started properly modding my Skyrim, keep up the great stuff! I just wanted to ask what mod has this black outfit and would you be willing to share the link/files? Big thank you to everyone from LL for this thread it has really helped me get my Fallout 4 experience on the right track :)

• 1 month later...

Staged Leito Plus now supports M-M positions!

New in 1.0.4:

Support for M-M, M-Dog, and M-Mutant animations. I'd held off doing this before because I didn't want to step on Ulfbearth's toes but with the latest version of UAP it's no longer compatible with Hardship so I really have no choice. 

-Animations with a male receiver have the option of them being erect or flaccid.

-They have Custom Moans as an option (Not as in depth as Manly moans but it is what it is)

-They have been curated to remove, or change a couple of positions and stages that where explicitly female, which I think is more immersive than just throwing every Leito position out with an M_M tag.

Seperated MF:

Since all pairing types are now supported, I detached M-F in the installer so it too is now an optional install, so if someone wants to only install M-M of F-F they can.

Improved Mute moans

I've now seperated the optional Mute moans so that the ones for BP70 and Savage Cabbage are moved to their own section in the extras. It will now also automatically select Custom Moans if it's detected for Leito.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/12/2020 at 12:57 AM, Nairos said:

Wow! How did you get that face, and those nips??

This nips transplant from female CBBE textures.

On 1/22/2021 at 3:26 AM, driver nephi said:

where did you get this mod from?

Those clothes is Vtaw's Wardrobe, Edit in OutfitStudio and FO4Edit.

スクリーンショット 2021-02-06 14.17.08.png

Hey I'm replaying Fallout 4 again and I'm...pretty lost.

I just want pretty faces and sleek swimmer's body (I'm not a fan of the washboard abs look).

The last time I played Fallout 4 (like 3 years ago) I just used EVB and a face retexture. Is there anything I should use now instead?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Pretty new to Fallout in general, though I'm used to modding from Dragon Age... Is there an updated list of "gay-friendly" mods? Not necessarily just skimpy clothing or pride theme, but stuff that really adds to the game.

Or anything that adds more gay stories or romanceable companions? MacCready, Preston and Hancock don't really do it for me. One's too annoying, one's too boring, and one's too ghoulish and self-interested. I'm really thinking my Sole Survivor might just end up a perma-bachelor.

The romance Nick mod is something I might try eventually, but I'm not ready for that yet. I love him as he is, and wouldn't want to ruin the "beautiful friendship" (here's lookin' at you, kid).

On 11/25/2021 at 6:45 PM, TimPendragon said:

Pretty new to Fallout in general, though I'm used to modding from Dragon Age... Is there an updated list of "gay-friendly" mods? Not necessarily just skimpy clothing or pride theme, but stuff that really adds to the game.

Or anything that adds more gay stories or romanceable companions? MacCready, Preston and Hancock don't really do it for me. One's too annoying, one's too boring, and one's too ghoulish and self-interested. I'm really thinking my Sole Survivor might just end up a perma-bachelor.

The romance Nick mod is something I might try eventually, but I'm not ready for that yet. I love him as he is, and wouldn't want to ruin the "beautiful friendship" (here's lookin' at you, kid).

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/17050

Not sure if it's romanceable, but you can roleplay the romance with other adult mods arround.

Quests and story are quite good with a new worldspace

• 5 weeks later...