Male content for FO4 - links and more

3 hours ago, LordRamirez said:

men already get the shit end of it, jeez tell me who ill punch them in the nose.

For real, funny thing is they where fine when they thought I was a gay guy... but the moment I am a woman who likes dudes (shocking) and I dont self insert into RPG games by playing a female char it was a problem lol.

He was literally like you make mod, I download it not that hard. Its like naw I make mod, I use mod I be nice and share mod. You can see him in my profile bitching at me.

Ah the more things change the more they stay the same, its good to know no matter how many years go by I will always get the hate mail LOL. First mod release in years, good to know I still got that ability to piss off the weirdos. Its a talent.

Edited by Nivea
On 5/22/2022 at 8:39 PM, Nivea said:

2009174366_Fallout4Screenshot2022_04.05-03_51_36_21b.jpg.8fc047dfbe64c988d9e98cc5834b2578.jpg

That moment someone messages you to complain your making stuff only for men, and then complains if your a women why not use female characters and make female stuff instead....

Anyways *goes back to working on some male stuff*

as if there arent enough female content smh. Your contributions are always appreciated ❤️

22 hours ago, Nivea said:

For real, funny thing is they where fine when they thought I was a gay guy... but the moment I am a woman who likes dudes (shocking) and I dont self insert into RPG games by playing a female char it was a problem lol.

He was literally like you make mod, I download it not that hard. Its like naw I make mod, I use mod I be nice and share mod. You can see him in my profile bitching at me.

Ah the more things change the more they stay the same, its good to know no matter how many years go by I will always get the hate mail LOL. First mod release in years, good to know I still got that ability to piss off the weirdos. Its a talent.

what did he want you to do the fucking original mod is already set up for females, you just adapted them to men. Know what is funny, i know lots of men who like playing as females

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/22/2022 at 5:39 PM, Nivea said:

2009174366_Fallout4Screenshot2022_04.05-03_51_36_21b.jpg.8fc047dfbe64c988d9e98cc5834b2578.jpg

That moment someone messages you to complain your making stuff only for men, and then complains if your a women why not use female characters and make female stuff instead....

Anyways *goes back to working on some male stuff*

Serisouly your guy so much hotter  then mine ? and way better tats 

Also lot of new stuff for Atomic musscle or Vector https://vectorplexus.com/files/category/7-fallout-4/

Edited by LordRamirez
On 5/23/2022 at 2:19 AM, Nivea said:

I looked at your profile.  Ugh.  What a nutter.

• 3 weeks later...

So i thought i would give us bit of a more current list of good male mods please let me know if i missed somethings.

Atomic Muscle Body

Gay male Tattos for Tatto after Rape

Devioud Devices Rc8 Male Addon
https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/22191-devious-devices-rc8-male-addon/

UAP (animations)

art replacer 

Bfg
https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/37485 
Faction recurit
https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/9740/? 

Horny pip boy
https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/6432/? 

Male take over

Lots of outfits by g12
https://vectorplexis.com/profile/2203-g12/content/?type=downloads_file  

Lots of outfits by Ulfberto
https://vectorplexis.com/profile/1036-ulfberto/content/?type=downloads_file

Sexualt harasment Cocked and uncocked

So disapointing that Fallout 4 can surpass story mods like Legacy of the Dragonborn with Sim Settlements 2 in innovation and writing, but still can't top Skyrim when it comes to bodies. Yeah we have lots of great hi poly face and body mods, but we still have the same old penis model we've had since the start of modding nude males. It sucks that Skyrim has these hi poly dicks and testicles now that look authenthic with veins and ripples in the sack, and fallout 4 still has the plastic looking penises with pubes that look like they were painted on. You'd think with Fallout 4 having higher fidelity bodies already than vanilla Skyrim we'd have such high poly genitals already or balls that move authentically. It's so jarring because the genitals really doesn't stack up witht he body models, but I digress lmao

Edited by vallixas
1 hour ago, vallixas said:

So disapointing that Fallout 4 can surpass story mods like Legacy of the Dragonborn with Sim Settlements 2 in innovation and writing, but still can't top Skyrim when it comes to bodies. Yeah we have lots of great hi poly face and body mods, but we still have the same old penis model we've had since the start of modding nude males. It sucks that Skyrim has these hi poly dicks and testicles now that look authenthic with veins and ripples in the sack, and fallout 4 still has the plastic looking penises with pubes that look like they were painted on. You'd think with Fallout 4 having higher fidelity bodies already than vanilla Skyrim we'd have such high poly genitals already or balls that move authentically. It's so jarring because the genitals really doesn't stack up witht he body models, but I digress lmao

the reson for that is is fallout4 is way more focused on female everything

i would shape a different penis shape if it werent for the UV compatibility. The skin texture for penises are not that great, lets be honest. Also if i try to go for larger models there will be a lot of disalignment in animations bcs we can't reposition actors with AAF independently.

1 hour ago, bchungus38 said:

Hey, I dug through this as much as I could- anyone have any links to M/m animations? I found a ton of great bodies (including that atomic muscle one, hell yeah), but I didn't see animations

Get UAP from my post up above it will align other animations for two men

• 4 weeks later...
10 hours ago, LordRamirez said:

IF i recall he uses body talk

AM muscle. In my fo4 I never use bodytalk even once because I can make my own body and skin. AM the other hand very recommended because the author took all idea from community so I use AM the moment that body released as my base body mod. Free permission too. AM author skillful and I trust him completely.

Edited by SavrenX
8 hours ago, SavrenX said:

AM muscle. In my fo4 I never use bodytalk even once because I can make my own body and skin. AM the other hand very recommended because the author took all idea from community so I use AM the moment that body released as my base body mod. Free permission too. AM author skillful and I trust him completely.

hence why i said if i recall i obvilsuly didnt right :P

2 hours ago, Satorosan said:

Did you share your skin somewhere?

Not yet because I still roaming around Tamriel. Hahaha. Soon back to commonwealth with new stuff.

Like this one. Smoother body skin for young boy or twink including face. The reason I'm bored with FO4 because too much muscle, too much big body but lack young people or twink. Meanwhile my skyrim complete with my sexy twink harem. Hahaha.

20211226030502_1.jpg.353b07aa9c0e2adc36232020839c251d.jpg20211230025750_1.jpg.ba0426752c1bafc7a8d8d5eedb0fec76.jpg20211230004522_1.jpg.9264225c96fd10cd6ffaab2c5887bab6.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...