Hi guys! I'm having trouble with the Kinky TV channels, they don't appear on my channel lists.. And also the books Office mate. Mounted and Make 'em Look..

And my sim's woohoo skill don't goes up to level 1.. Is there a way to level up to 1 just to start the whoring without using mastercontroller? I repeatedly made woohoo but it does not goes up.. Is there a specific number of times to woohoo just to gain woohoo level 1?

Please help! Thanks in advance!

• 3 weeks later...

Can someone help me? I recently got the mod (my sims 3 is updated and has the mod and package folders and everything) but it won’t show up. Some mods will show up but some won’t and Kinky World is one of them. It’ll show the penis, breast scale and nudity but it won’t allow me to use it. 

Slight issues: none of my human Sims are able to get horny automatically, despite setting the arousal gain level very high (dogs got horny though) and despite having a very high chance for bisexual sims, all females are refusing lesbian interactions even when manually made horny

Edit: I did not have this problem on another save and everything else seems to be working properly

Edit #2: I increased their gender preference in master controller from zero to 100 and everything started working fine. Still can't figure out how to take a nude selfie though, even with high exhibition skill.

I have problems while taking a kinky selfie. I undress my sim and click on the phone to take the selfie but when the sim is taking the picture the game pauses and there is no option to take the photo, like the usual press C to take a picture, zoom in, zoom out, etc. Anyone can help me?

I tried using the normal take photo on the phone and it work as it should, there are the zoom in/zoom out option and the rest. So I probably installed it wrong?

EDIT: I checked the pictures I took and they are completely blank (except the one that I took using the Take Photo option on phone) but they are named Fullynaked.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, PalesaSeswai said:

Hi I was hoping someone could help me with this problem, when I download the mod v0.37 I only get one file instead of a zip with all the other package files in it. Where am I meant to download this zip? I really can't see it on this page. Thank You

This is a 7-Zip archive.

Is newer and better than rar and zip.
You need this program to unpack. It's free.

https://www.7-zip.org/

7-zip also be rar. zip. etc. pack/unpack.

On 6/11/2018 at 1:53 AM, ExcelAngel said:

I'm having some trouble with the mod in general. I downloaded all the packs/mods and I placed them in the correct folder but whenever time I try to load a game it doesn't work. I have 1.69 and I think that might be the issue but I'm not sure :/

No, version 1.69 is not a problem.

What do you mean by "correct folder"?
No folder is required!

Is your Sims 3 basically mod-capable?
Storage content from EA are not mods - just by the way.

For mods capable means:
In your Documents \ Electronic Arts \ The Sims you need a folder name with "mods".
There you need a file called "Resource.cfg"

If not present, create the mods folder and the file.

Example for file Resource.cfg:

Spoiler

Priority 501
DirectoryFiles Files/... autoupdate
Priority 1000
PackedFile Overrides/*.package
PackedFile Overrides/*/*.package
PackedFile Overrides/*/*/*.package
PackedFile Overrides/*/*/*/*.package
PackedFile Overrides/*/*/*/*/*.package
Priority 500
PackedFile Packages/*.package
PackedFile Packages/*/*.package
PackedFile Packages/*/*/*.package
PackedFile Packages/*/*/*/*.package
PackedFile Packages/*/*/*/*/*.package
Priority 499
PackedFile Test/*.package
PackedFile Test/*/*.package
PackedFile Test/*/*/*.package
PackedFile Test/*/*/*/*.package
PackedFile Test/*/*/*/*/*.package
Priority -50
PackedFile Probation/*.package
PackedFile Probation/*/*.package
PackedFile Probation/*/*/*.package
PackedFile Probation/*/*/*/*.package
PackedFile Probation/*/*/*/*/*.package
Priority 500
PackedFile DCCache/*.dbc

Today I tried using the action "Invite Dog On All Fours", I receive the notification that the action was accepted by the dog, she does the animation of raising her hands like paws and barks with the dog behind her but then the dog disappears and reappears between her legs.

I kept trying but the dog just disappears.

This is the first time this happened. I did it yesterday and it worked perfectly.

Screenshot.jpg

Also, how can I know of my sim is pregnant using Kinky Mod? Are there chimes like the normal gameplay?

Can I also get information on all the NPC that can be spawned? Like what do they do? What is their purpose? I only know Tom Peeping..

Hi, thanks for your advice, they are very good. But I have another problem that may seem silly, install kinky world with all the necessary animations, but still in the game I get no message that the mod is running or appears for the configuration of it, I need your help, Thank you.

22 minutes ago, MologBal94 said:

Hi, thanks for your advice, they are very good. But I have another problem that may seem silly, install kinky world with all the necessary animations, but still in the game I get no message that the mod is running or appears for the configuration of it, I need your help, Thank you.

You need to enable it manually. Click on a Sim >Kinky World...> Settings> a screen will appear you need to Enable the one that says Kinky World then accept. It will take a few moments to install it.

Check the pics below for example:

Spoiler

428536155_Capturadepantalla(17).thumb.png.561a8336de89ea19dad2ab6a4588d0e3.png1957895755_Capturadepantalla(18).thumb.png.f29e04e2d765892ac17ecaf8a83ae701.png120132883_Capturadepantalla(19).thumb.png.611cbc49d9a7c237daac2ed11a88a064.png

Hello.
Although now I can almost use Kinky World, I still have some questions about her subjects, some shadows, functions that I have difficulty understanding the operation.
First of all, I would like to know about the option of menstrual rules.
When I click on ovulatory or follicular for my sims, nothing happens. Neither moodlet nor message on the top right warning my simsette she can get pregnant. Is this normal?
Then, is there no option for the school kinky world, so that the sims can go to the gala of the school? I built a ballroom but when my sims go, the action is canceled soon after and it basically says that there is no ballroom.

I saw on the explanation of the mod that Tom Peeping could rip the skirts of simsettes sometimes, but it never does and even if I integrate it to the active family, there is no interaction that allows him to do it.
Apart from going to mate the sims by the window, he does just that.
I'd like to know about the Mod's NPC's, what function and usefulness they have in the game and whether they may appear otherwise when spamming, apart from Tom Peeping, Harold, and others related to school.
In fact, I could not help but smile and laugh when I saw the NPC Dominique StrausKan. ?

Still in the option of NPCs, there are bad dogs but why are not there bad horses?
About animals, why does not there exist special features related to the mod like the sims for animals?

In the settings, I noticed an option, Human / Featherbots Hybridization.
Is it so that the sims that crackle with a featherbuck will make a baby half human half featherbots or it's just for a human to reproduce with a featherbots.
Concerning interspecies pregnancy, there is 3 possibility. Human, animal and Randomn. However, I already tried, and it made me a sims all black and all dark.
To have a baby werewolf with the mod, it must be sims M and animal F or sims F and animal M?

Regarding cannabis, are there any diseases that are linked with? In the end, the sim is completely sick? Something like that?
And finally I downloaded on Patreon the latest version hotfix but I do not have the trait cheater, I have the trait with the sim who likes to cheat his partner but not the trait cheater.

I know, I have a lot of questions, but I prefer to ask to better understand and use the mod.?

• 3 weeks later...

So I'm having problems with the nude outfits that started after I downloaded kinky world. Let's say if the sim has the shirtless outfit for normal clothes they will constantly have their actions interrupted or action chains broken for the 'get dressed' action and they will constantly(I mean every second) be doing this action in an unbreakable loop. I looked through the FAQ but couldn't find anything that may get this to stop. Any advice? Here is a picture to show what I mean.

getit.png

Is there any way to enable the "Live Show" computer interaction for teenagers? As far as I'm aware the option is only available for adults which doesn't seem too realistic especially if your sim is around 18-19. Theoretically, I could just age her up to a young adult, but that breaks some of the immersion and I like how the teenage models look in comparison. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance!

Hello I've installed kinky World a couple of days ago and at first it was working properly. After some time unfortunatly if I had choosen some animation my sim was standing in the middle of the bed and nothing was happening but a bad moodlet. What can I do to fix it? I've tried putting this mod out and in my mods folder

On 6/23/2018 at 4:39 PM, Caged_Fenrir said:

Today I tried using the action "Invite Dog On All Fours", I receive the notification that the action was accepted by the dog, she does the animation of raising her hands like paws and barks with the dog behind her but then the dog disappears and reappears between her legs.

I kept trying but the dog just disappears.

This is the first time this happened. I did it yesterday and it worked perfectly.

Screenshot.jpg

Also, how can I know of my sim is pregnant using Kinky Mod? Are there chimes like the normal gameplay?

Can I also get information on all the NPC that can be spawned? Like what do they do? What is their purpose? I only know Tom Peeping..

I don't know about the dog issue - seems like a stuck animation glitch. Make sure if you have nraas overwatch you follow the instructions for what to disable in it. Only thing I can think of as an issue otherwise is that you have some of mike's animations missing for some reason (you did get the mike pet animations yeah?)

Sims switch to pregnant morphs in kinky world about 24 hours after insemination in my experience (with a screen roll over). This might vary with options in kinky settings. There's two giveaways to know before then - one is you'll get a nauseous moodlet from "unknown source" and the second is if you click on your hospital, the option for gender reassignment will be greyed out because you're pregnant. You can't do any pregnancy options until the morph kicks in though.

NPC wise  I haven't noticed a difference with performer sims or paparazzi vs vanilla, but I assume they work better with kinky world or maybe the option is there purely in case you're not using nraas mods to control those aspects.

If you have the options enabled, flashers and rapists with appropriate traits will spawn as townies. I don't know if they're all pregenerated but there's at least a handful it brings in who will go to areas to try to flash or rape as their traits (and scripts) dictate. Initially you probably won't be able to differentiate them from normal townies until they start doing their thing. I suspect there is a pregenerated bucket KW draws from randomly for a world because I've noticed sometimes townies from my homeworld mysteriously show up when I send a sim to university or abroad but I don't know how many are in the bucket (aka, KW probably randomly selected them from its bucket and didn't consider it was a duplicate from my homeworld).

Stray pets will make "wicked dog" strays who roam around looking to rape. It's not very interesting though. Dog rape just of happens without a contest (doesn't matter if the sim could normally fight off rapists) and is non-interactive. No one reacts to it and there isn't a way to stop it (or even watch it) as a 3rd party. It's not really a fleshed out feature and I just leave it off. Occasionally some sims will adopt the rapey dogs which is mildly amusing but again, the base interaction leaves enough to be desired that I don't personally use it anymore.

Tom Peeping is the only 100% reoccurring sim who will pop in every world in which you enable kinky world as far as I know.

On 8/7/2018 at 4:08 AM, marlenata said:

Hello I've installed kinky World a couple of days ago and at first it was working properly. After some time unfortunatly if I had choosen some animation my sim was standing in the middle of the bed and nothing was happening but a bad moodlet. What can I do to fix it? I've tried putting this mod out and in my mods folder

Make sure you followed instructions for overwatch compatibility (if you have it). Make sure you have all downloaded animations loaded in KW settings.

Never hard uninstall KW if you want to keep playing that world. Use the KW settings instead to disable it first and even then, it has some sticky scripts that may get corrupted if KW is suddenly gone from the mod folder in the same world.

The bad moodlet is probably from "woohoo interruptus" - which means someone saw the woohoo and your sim(s) got embarrassed. You can change privacy settings if you want sims to woohoo without embarrassment from peepers.

If the sim is just hard stuck, the best thing is to use nraas mastercontroller to reset them (nraas > mastercontroller > advanced > reset sim).