alright, here's a fun idea.

Due to the unique nature of the Catacombs, there would probably be a point where the adventurous students could gear up kind of like in metro 2033 or Last Light, with guns and "modern military" equipment. Or at least, that idea came to mind.

possible additions include an armory, blacksmith along with the usual stores. Maybe a unique NPC shows up to help run the markets. She could be one of the students or from outside of the school willing to help out

Cool ideas, but that's a lot more complex than I'm presently looking at. Let me get all of the locations set with at least 10 events, some good endings, a couple more bad endings, and wrap up some of the NPC relation/story arcs and then perhaps I'll look at getting a little more fancy like this.

But of course. I'll let you know if I think of any basic ideas for the locations.

Alright, I should have a new build that fixes the missing image issue and adds some more random events, plus a little more character development on one of the existing NPC's.

It'll hit sometime this weekend, potentially even Friday.

I'll be posting 0.5a here shortly.

The Change log for the update:

0.5a
    - Fixed a typo that was preventing the appearance of an arcane student in one of the events.
    - Added a few more events regarding a couple of the NPC's (Yukio and Hermione).
    - Added a new location that is available at the start - Downtown
    - Added some more random events.
    - New player sex random event (all 3 options - male, futa, female)

DL from keep2share > 40 minutes

DL from Mega < 1:30 minutes

You just might want to make sure on the download page that the links are named properly. Right now one has to guess from where the DL would come ^^

And bug...

Seems for the Neko girl meeting event when choosing to hump her (both possibilities) the scene shows both, the male and the female version. Seems you forgot to put a gender check in?!?

DL from keep2share > 40 minutes

DL from Mega < 1:30 minutes

You just might want to make sure on the download page that the links are named properly. Right now one has to guess from where the DL would come ^^

And bug...

Seems for the Neko girl meeting event when choosing to hump her (both possibilities) the scene shows both, the male and the female version. Seems you forgot to put a gender check in?!?

I don't see an option for naming the links. My options are to upload (assuming it's no more than 100MB) or to add a link to a mirror site. The mirror site link is simply a field where I place the link, nothing else. So, unless someone can point out the option I'm missing, then I'm not going to sweat it.

There is a gender check, but the issue is I went if, if, else, instead of if, elif, else. Thanks for pointing it out.

Hey, dewguru. Thanks for your work, it's great.

About the scene with Yukio on the Classrooms, where she's speaking with other students, I noticed that she starts by praising me, then bashes me. Is that intended or a bug?

Probably a bug. It's supposed to depend on where you stand with her. I'll take a look and see if I made the same if, if, else mistake I made elsewhere, when it should have instead been if, elif, else.

• 1 month later...

About the magic stat, is it supposed to be practically impossible to raise? I have never managed to get it past 6, anytime I get it to 6 I get hit by the magic accident three times in a row, its really irratating when I've got every other stat maxed. Other then that its a good game, and I'm looking forward to more random events.

• 3 weeks later...

I appreciate the interest. Like the main page says, this was meant as sort of a proof of concept, and I've taken what I've learned here and spawned a few other works that I'm still tuning.

That said, I should be releasing another small update for it before the month is out.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

In some shocking news - FAPU isn't dead. It's being overhauled to take advantage of some updates to RenPy, especially on the GUI end, since I first created FAPU.

I'm not rushing things, but progress is far enough along that it was worth mentioning what I'm doing. I'm aiming at having a new version out by the end of March, which will also reflect a change in approach. I feel like I was trying to be too aggressive out of the gate, so I'm focusing on specific elements/locations. At least that's the plan right this moment. It's definitely subject to change.

Awesomeness, just to clarify the current content will remain but any updates beyond that will be focused more on specific areas?

When I post the next update, if any content is missing - it'll likely be replaced by other content. I'm planning on being a little more focused, and I've considered taking some of the locations that haven't been fully fleshed out and leaving them off to the side, to add back in when I've more content for them.

There are some other changes as well - for example, you'll see that you've an intellect score and a fighting score (being the Dean of a school - you were hired because you're smart - not because you're a combat monster). I'm hoping to use those in introducing some variations of challenges. And this way - if you manage to trigger the event where a gunman is mowing down people at the pool - you might be less inclined to go charging in if your fighting skill is only a 1 (which was surprising and funny to see people actually trying that).

So, what gets released is going to be more than just the Renpy update. It'll be my cleaning some things up based on what I learned, some new mechanics / stats that I can take advantage of, and my better focusing on making some areas more playable instead of the wide spread shot I've done which leaves some locations next to useless.

Also - I've been bouncing back and forth about just restricting your character out of the gate to being a guy, as it's a lot of additional work to take into consideration female and futa options. I'd plan on adding them back as it gets rounded out. Then again I could just leave it in and worry about really fleshing out personal Dean interactions (sex scenes) later rather than sooner, and I could also just focus on one sex at a time when I'm doing it. So we'll see. Like I said, I'm on the fence about how to handle it, and right now I'm not at a point where I have to make that decision one way or another just yet.

Just tried this game and really liked it but now looking for some help to finish it. According to the first post there should be 8 possible sexual encounters for the Dean but I have only come across 5. Went though an entire year, have all stats maxed (except Magic), have all buildings maxed, and am playing as male.

I have had encounters with the secretary, waitress, Ellie, new student, and the church gang bang. Seems like there should alos be possibilities with Yukio, Murasa, and Ms Gould but have not found any paths. What am I missing? Thanks!

Just tried this game and really liked it but now looking for some help to finish it. According to the first post there should be 8 possible sexual encounters for the Dean but I have only come across 5. Went though an entire year, have all stats maxed (except Magic), have all buildings maxed, and am playing as male.

I have had encounters with the secretary, waitress, Ellie, new student, and the church gang bang. Seems like there should alos be possibilities with Yukio, Murasa, and Ms Gould but have not found any paths. What am I missing? Thanks!

Not every encounter can be experienced as one sex. Meaning some of those that you didn't get would be seen if you played a female Dean.

• 2 weeks later...

Small progress update as I'm coming towards the home stretch of the long awaited update next weekend.

The option to be multiple sexes will still be in the game.

I'm fully expecting some errors to slip past me, as I changed a number of things in the background - to include the name of some variables.

When it releases, some of the images might not yet be properly scaled to the new GUI.

Your campus and personal stats will be displayed on the right hand side and update in real time (as actions are selected), so you'll be able to see the results of your actions right away if there are any, as opposed to the color coded changes seen during the next day's planning period.

Some major npc's aren't relationship options.

I've overhauled minor npc's some, adding more variety to the dialog. Plus some minor npc's might seem like major npc's in they're reoccurring and some are even named. The difference with them though is a lack of relationship scaling (no affection score to build up). If they've special interactions available, you simply unlock those via achieving other certain conditions. And minor npc's once added, are most likely 100% complete in terms of images/events for them.

I'll also be updating the scene counter on the main post to show more information on a location. The potential scenes will be broken down into three categories - Run Once (a location scene that only executes once - like when Murasa first meets you in your office), Always (a scene that is always part of the random selection pool - so a location that has 5 in this category means that you've a 1 in 5 chance to see a specific scene), Conditional (a scene that is included in the random selection pool only when certain criteria are met - for example - a random scene that is only included as a random option once your university reaches a score of 25 in Campus Life).

This can be helpful in deciding build options. As if your university is only starting out, then you're best bet for a variety of events is choosing locations that offer a larger number of 'Always' events.

Also, you'll notice that I've dropped the forth planning period of 'Night' and am only going with Morning, Afternoon and Evening for right now. In play testing, it helps keep things fresher. Plus - some location options change based on the day. No classroom visit option for example on Saturday or Sunday, but you can spend more time Downtown, as it's added to the afternoon block instead of just the evening block for weekends. Also, some locations, like the Library, are still open on the weekend, but they close earlier, so they move from an evening option to an afternoon option as well.

Hopefully the upcoming changes will make things seem a little more dynamic.

Here's the change log as it presently stands for this weekend's upcoming release:

- Updated the game to use the current RenPy changes / UI style
    - Altered some previously existing events
    - Removed some previously existing events
    - Fixed some errors that were in the last update
    - Added some more events (~ 33)
    - Added more characters (minor and major)
    - Set-up some persistent data for the Dean, so the second time you play - you'll have the option of using that same name and sex information (to help reduce start-up questions)

It's actually in a release state right now, but I'm going to add a few more events and do another play test (since I'm certain that I've missed some variable name changes). Look for it to hit late Saturday most likely.

From what I played of Fap-U, this game seems to me to be a "random event generator". There is little to no actions the player can take to have a meaningful effect on the flow of events, which means that a regular player will see most of what Fap-U can offer in a short amount of time.

From what I played of Fap-U, this game seems to me to be a "random event generator". There is little to no actions the player can take to have a meaningful effect on the flow of events, which means that a regular player will see most of what Fap-U can offer in a short amount of time.

I wouldn't disagree with your statement at all. Especially if you read the front page, it's little more than a training ground that I'm experimenting with. There definitely isn't any intent to make something that is anything remotely like a linear story.

If it ever reaches the state I'd like to take it to, it'll have several 'story' threads mixed in with the random events.

And if you ever played the game that was sort of the spiritual inspiration for FAPU, you'd see it's pretty much the same thing. So I'm uncertain what you were hoping to see, especially since it's in such an incomplete state.

That aside, the next update that I'll be posting this weekend looks like it'll increase the event count by about 25%, with several of them being more of the character 'story' chain type events.

But you're definitely not wrong on it's only offering a play session that can be pretty much experienced in a short amount of time. If it ever reached the point to where you could sink more than two or three hours into it, then I've gone way overboard on my little test project.

Archived