I've not encountered any bugs yet but I'm wondering what's a good way to increase prestige. I got it up to 31 but it hasn't moved from there in several months.

Right now, since it's very thin on the events, there really isn't a balance to the statistic generation. I've begun noting what location can impact what stat, in a positive or negative way, but am still a few releases from doing any kind of balancing or adding any kind of real end game.

I wish I had a better answer, but it's still very early in its development. I do appreciate the bug feedback though.

Hmmm ... looks interesting. But won't touch it yet, I had enough for WIP/Beta/Alpha games.

I'm just thankful that you read and noticed the warning about it's current release state. And I agree fully, there are very few games that I mess with in early stages.

Getting ready to post an update. Change log below.

- Added disclaimer message screen
    - Fixed an error with a beach scene
    - Added a number of new events
    - Added the first ending (a bad one of course)
    - Added a gallery like mechanic that can be unlocked in your home.
    - Added a Macintosh distribution build.

for future reference when you do start balancing everything out arcane class tend to have more problems than anything never can get magic theory past 10 while everything else is maxed out within half a year or so...yeah sorry burnt through the alpha in maybe an hour and very click heavy auto skip would be amazing if their isn't one already...or is theirs one already I just haven't figure out how to make it work yet either way ive had a laugh or two and missed two events cant say I was happy I ended up with a hole in my head within the first week "stay the hell out of the pool chick is nuts".

It is hard for me to really find anything I don't like about it.  I just want more.  I know it's WAAAAY early in development, so I know it will happen.

I wouldn't mind some drop-ins at your home, that'd be neat.  I don't think the other games like this do that often enough.  There isn't enough going on at the house. 

I am ashamed to say I haven't had a good chance to sit down and play over the past couple days tho.  I will get to it asap tho, I promise.

for future reference when you do start balancing everything out arcane class tend to have more problems than anything never can get magic theory past 10 while everything else is maxed out within half a year or so...yeah sorry burnt through the alpha in maybe an hour and very click heavy auto skip would be amazing if their isn't one already...or is theirs one already I just haven't figure out how to make it work yet either way ive had a laugh or two and missed two events cant say I was happy I ended up with a hole in my head within the first week "stay the hell out of the pool chick is nuts".

Yes, the Magic Theory is easily the least incorporated right now.

And I'm glad to hear that someone triggered the bad end. Thanks for bringing a smile to my face. :)

I believe there is a skip already built in, but I'll double check.

It is hard for me to really find anything I don't like about it.  I just want more.  I know it's WAAAAY early in development, so I know it will happen.

I wouldn't mind some drop-ins at your home, that'd be neat.  I don't think the other games like this do that often enough.  There isn't enough going on at the house. 

I am ashamed to say I haven't had a good chance to sit down and play over the past couple days tho.  I will get to it asap tho, I promise.

The present plan is indeed for your home, and the office actually, to both have a number of events where folks stop by to interact with you.

No rush of course in playing it more. I'm still planning on putting a few hours into this week and posting another update this weekend.

I like it.

What I felt was missing so far... Sexual interaction between you and your students. As is, everything is passive, makes you feel like you are a voyeur. Walking in on teachers fucking students but you cant do anything? Personally I would love to see different branches, the moral one... Everyone likes you so much they throw themselves at you, AND the immoral one where you blackmail girls and teachers for sex.

Suggestion 2, Alter the process a little on buildings.  I have no idea what some of those symbols mean and when I click on them they assume I am buying. That irks me, I just want to know what it is, tell me about it first then have a conversation about buying it.

A great alpha, showing a framework that is intuitive.

I like it.

What I felt was missing so far... Sexual interaction between you and your students. As is, everything is passive, makes you feel like you are a voyeur. Walking in on teachers fucking students but you cant do anything? Personally I would love to see different branches, the moral one... Everyone likes you so much they throw themselves at you, AND the immoral one where you blackmail girls and teachers for sex.

Suggestion 2, Alter the process a little on buildings.  I have no idea what some of those symbols mean and when I click on them they assume I am buying. That irks me, I just want to know what it is, tell me about it first then have a conversation about buying it.

A great alpha, showing a framework that is intuitive.

Appreciate the feedback.

On the aspect of you having the sexual interaction, it's of course planned. I'm mainly filling things out, and haven't hit on the Dean getting busy, mainly because that'd be less bang for the buck at this stage. Right now, I'd like to get more events in place for each building, then further expand on the Dean specific events and 'story' portion if you will.

I had the building name there originally, but didn't like how it looked at all, so I spent time icon hunting. The graphics aspect is the part I like least in creating, and I can honestly spend way too much time trying to get a fucking icon where I like it, and then realize that I've basically blown through my time allotment for the week on the project. I've got plans for a different approach to the buildings. One map, icons that allow components to be upgraded (such as the classrooms - which in turn would eliminate that one random event that talks about how shitting some of the classrooms are), but since that involves me messing with the icons again, I've put that off for further down the road when I've filled out more things like I mentioned above.

So, hopefully when we hit around 0.6 or so, you'll see some of the above start to be addressed.

Are you going to policies that you can change like in Ashford?

I've thought about it a few times. Right now, if I do add them, they'd be near the end. I didn't see where the ones in Ashford really made a big difference, and when I looked at the code, didn't really like how they were handled. And since they had such a low impact on me, the concept isn't that important to me to include. Although I'm warming to the idea of instead of a policies interface, that I'd have characters approach and promote policies for consideration, with some instances where you may have two characters asking for conflicting changes at once, and you've got to decide which one to side with and support. Giving the chance for both a policy effect to be put into place, and a chance to gain and lose affection with the characters involved.

No update hit this weekend and I apologize for that. Two things ate up a lot more of my time than expected this week. Those things being work and FO4: Far Harbor.

No need to apologize.  Work is important.  

I have Far Harbor to play, but since SexTec (or whatever the final name ends up being) isn't ready yet, I have little interest in playing Fallout 4 right now.  haha.  

No need to apologize.  Work is important.  

I have Far Harbor to play, but since SexTec (or whatever the final name ends up being) isn't ready yet, I have little interest in playing Fallout 4 right now.  haha.  

I have to be honest. If SexTec (or whatever) was already out, then I'd very likely never reach the end of the dlc content. So I'm tackling it while I can, and outside the new puzzle mini-game that it has in one section, it's been interesting enough to hold my interest.

Archived