Change log for the update that is presently being uploaded.

0.6d
    - Corrected a bad image define that was found by RogueHippie regarding Officer Jill Skip
    - Corrected an error in the Catacombs as found by Joeker
    - Corrected some errors found by Bloodly
    - Added a few more events

This time it's the infirmary.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/main.rpy", line 143, in script call
    call events_run_period from _call_events_run_period
  File "game/event_dispatcher.rpy", line 297, in script call
    call expression _event from call_expression_event_1
  File "game/infirmary.rpy", line 63, in script
    menu:
  File "game/infirmary.rpy", line 64, in <module>
    "Leverage the talents of our Arcane College in dealing with it" if arcane_college > 0:
NameError: name 'arcane_college' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    menu:
  File "D:\Torrent\FAPU-0.6c-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1459, in execute
    choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set)
  File "D:\Torrent\FAPU-0.6c-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 828, in menu
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition) ]
  File "D:\Torrent\FAPU-0.6c-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1749, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "D:\Torrent\FAPU-0.6c-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1743, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
    "Leverage the talents of our Arcane College in dealing with it" if arcane_college > 0:

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
FAPU 0.6d

• 2 weeks later...

This time it's the infirmary.

While running game code:
    menu:

Full traceback:
    menu:
  File "D:\Torrent\FAPU-0.6c-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1459, in execute
  File "D:\Torrent\FAPU-0.6c-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 828, in menu
  File "D:\Torrent\FAPU-0.6c-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1749, in py_eval
  File "D:\Torrent\FAPU-0.6c-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1743, in py_eval_bytecode

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
FAPU 0.6d

I appreciate it. It'll be corrected in the next update, which will include more detailed Policy view, to address the prior point that it can be a little difficult to recognize what policies are current.

I'll post it in the next day or two.

New updated in the process of posting now. Here's the change log:

- Updated the Policy display - hopefully making it more intuitive
    - Added a few more events
    - Corrected an error found by Joeker in the Infirmary

Some feedback, hope it helps. :-)

Gameplay reminds me a lot of Slave Maker. Except far less content, but that's not to blame for a new game in the making. Scenes are beautiful, dialogue is well written und sometimes even funny (though I feel strange having the same conversation multiple times, but I can see why events are getting reused at the moment). In the large scheme of things I think this game is missing some... game elements. It may be just personal preference, or maybe I didn't play it long enough. But there are all these nice statistics etc., but the decisions to undertake are rather trivial. Yes, different choices lead to different outcomes, but when one answer is clearly the best (and you have the luxurity of trying out all of them, since the even reappears later on) you just choose the best one. Apparently I can be thrown out of office if I'm out of funds - but I see no struggle at all, just grinding through the weeks (or are there actually any events that cost you money later on? Not even gambling can make you lose some it seems). 

Btw, the light-grey-on-white decision text is very hard to read.

Some feedback, hope it helps. :-)

Gameplay reminds me a lot of Slave Maker. Except far less content, but that's not to blame for a new game in the making. Scenes are beautiful, dialogue is well written und sometimes even funny (though I feel strange having the same conversation multiple times, but I can see why events are getting reused at the moment). In the large scheme of things I think this game is missing some... game elements. It may be just personal preference, or maybe I didn't play it long enough. But there are all these nice statistics etc., but the decisions to undertake are rather trivial. Yes, different choices lead to different outcomes, but when one answer is clearly the best (and you have the luxurity of trying out all of them, since the even reappears later on) you just choose the best one. Apparently I can be thrown out of office if I'm out of funds - but I see no struggle at all, just grinding through the weeks (or are there actually any events that cost you money later on? Not even gambling can make you lose some it seems). 

Btw, the light-grey-on-white decision text is very hard to read.

Slave Maker is different, and has years of work and numerous contributors behind it. So as a benchmark, I'd readily say that this isn't intended at all to compete with something like that.

Plus - as I mention on the first page, this is more about me testing out somethings with RenPy rather than a true game effort. And even at that, it has been a major time investment in my 'playing' around in creating what's here. It has over 50,000 words and almost 300 images.

The obvious flaws are these:

• It's not really difficult
  • It has no true 'win' goal
  • It has too many potential repeatable locations - thus requiring a ton of content to reduce repetition.

The first one is on purpose. Since I'm just testing things out, I'm keeping it simple - so the only real challenge at this point is not stumbling onto one of the bad endings and some bad luck can take it longer to get to some of the later content.

The second one is on purpose as well, as I've purposefully left it open at this point. I'll likely be introducing one though in a future update.

The third one was expected - yet I'm glad I tried my hand at this 'test' project, as I was surprised by just how much content such a vision would require in order to be ideal.  It has helped me immensely in better structuring my next project.

The best thing I could recommend if you're interested is to keep an eye on the change log and event count list. I'll say that I've already exceeded what my original plans were for this test project, and the only reason I keep adding onto it is because of the interest it has garnered.

BTW - I appreciate your having taken the time to offer your input.

Slave Maker is different, and has years of work and numerous contributors behind it. So as a benchmark, I'd readily say that this isn't intended at all to compete with something like that.

I just wanted to say it reminded me of it (due to the day planning structure, and most action happening at semi-random events during that planning. So you might say the gameplay feels similar). Otherwise it is a totally unfair comparison and not my benchmark, no worries. :-)

I just wanted to say it reminded me of it (due to the day planning structure, and most action happening at semi-random events during that planning. So you might say the gameplay feels similar). Otherwise it is a totally unfair comparison and not my benchmark, no worries. :-)

I see what you're saying then. And I still appreciated your feedback. I don't want to mislead anyone, so that's why I wanted to respond honestly with the state of things. I'm also really glad that some folks find it interesting enough to play through and see what they can discover.

I was hoping for feedback with this, and many fine folks offered some, and like I said, the fact that some have asked for more content is the reason I'm still adding to it beyond my original intentions. So I consider it a successful test, and I expect it to further mature as I continue tweaking and adding content. It just might not ever really reach the ideal state that you communicated hope for, although I believe challenges and an end goal would help some.

• 2 weeks later...

This game is awesome! It has so much potential...

I'm waiting for new content and characters.

As a suggestion, try to keep the slow pace of the corruption of the students and the teachers, of course, this need more and more content and renderings, but I think it would be nice in the long run.

Keep the good job!

Thanks for continuing to support the game, dewguru. It's not very often you can find a decent-to-good game that gets somewhat frequent updates.

Two errors I've found in 0.7:

1.) The futa teacher, Kami, has her downtown picture used for the Classroom event of her masturbating in the toilets.

2.) For the event in the Dormitory with the trap, the word shampoo is misspelled. At least, I think it's supposed to say shampoo.

Also, is there an event that uses the physics teacher blowjob images in the game? I've been messing around with it for quite a while and haven't gotten them to show up yet.

Thanks for continuing to support the game, dewguru. It's not very often you can find a decent-to-good game that gets somewhat frequent updates.

Two errors I've found in 0.7:

1.) The futa teacher, Kami, has her downtown picture used for the Classroom event of her masturbating in the toilets.

2.) For the event in the Dormitory with the trap, the word shampoo is misspelled. At least, I think it's supposed to say shampoo.

Also, is there an event that uses the physics teacher blowjob images in the game? I've been messing around with it for quite a while and haven't gotten them to show up yet.

Thanks, I'll take a look at these and seek to have them fixed in the next update.

Any possibility of getting some cheats? I played earlier versions but saves haven't carried over. (NM I figured it out)

Something I plan on adding in the near future are some achievements. And certain achievements will provide different boosts when starting a new game.

That's when I'll probably make it a little more challenging as well.

I'm also probably going to tweak the enrollment to where it is actually broken down by freshmen, sophomores, juniors, and seniors. with an annual point where people move forward a year - with seniors graduating (falling off the enrollment numbers).

And while not really 'win' conditions, I'll be adding some defined 'bad end' conditions - such as over all enrollment falling below a certain number.

The above are future enhancements that won't be in the next patch. The next patch simply contains a couple bug fixes, improves font contrast on the choice buttons and adds more events.

The next patch will be out this coming weekend if not a little sooner.

New update has been posted. The change log is below.

- Corrected a bad picture association for Kami found by Rogue Hippie
    - Corrected a misspelling in a dormitory event found by Rogue Hippie
    - Made the choice button text a little darker to improve visual contrast
    - Added a more events

While running game code:
  File "game/main.rpy", line 164, in script call
    call events_run_period from _call_events_run_period_1
  File "game/news_flash.rpy", line 138, in script
    menu:
  File "game/news_flash.rpy", line 147, in <module>
    "I've a trustworthy reputation, I'll just ask what's going on." if Morals >=65:
NameError: name 'Morals' is not defined

Full traceback:
    menu:
  File "C:\Users\.......\Documents\LOL\FAPU-0.71-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1459, in execute
  File "C:\Users\.......\Documents\LOL\FAPU-0.71-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 828, in menu
  File "C:\Users\.......\Documents\LOL\FAPU-0.71-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1749, in py_eval
  File "C:\Users\........\Documents\LOL\FAPU-0.71-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1743, in py_eval_bytecode

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
FAPU 0.71

While running game code:
    menu:

Full traceback:
    menu:
  File "C:\Users\.......\Documents\LOL\FAPU-0.71-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1459, in execute
  File "C:\Users\.......\Documents\LOL\FAPU-0.71-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 828, in menu
  File "C:\Users\.......\Documents\LOL\FAPU-0.71-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1749, in py_eval
  File "C:\Users\........\Documents\LOL\FAPU-0.71-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1743, in py_eval_bytecode

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
FAPU 0.71

Bah, all from a capital M instead of a lower case one. Nice catch, I'll post an update later tonight or tomorrow that fixes it.

While running game code:
    menu:

Full traceback:
    menu:

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
FAPU 0.71

Bah, all from a capital M instead of a lower case one. Nice catch, I'll post an update later tonight or tomorrow that fixes it.

In text after this one the one with the budget there is also a morals with a capital M.

In text after this one the one with the budget there is also a morals with a capital M.

Yeah, I found two instances of it when I was correcting the one you posted first.

I just got an error after attempting to travel downtown. looks like a new event:

While running game code:
    menu:

Full traceback:
    menu:
  File "C:\Users\kyle\Downloads\stoof\FAPU\FAPU-0.71-pc\FAPU-0.71-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1459, in execute
  File "C:\Users\kyle\Downloads\stoof\FAPU\FAPU-0.71-pc\FAPU-0.71-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 828, in menu
  File "C:\Users\kyle\Downloads\stoof\FAPU\FAPU-0.71-pc\FAPU-0.71-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1749, in py_eval
  File "C:\Users\kyle\Downloads\stoof\FAPU\FAPU-0.71-pc\FAPU-0.71-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1743, in py_eval_bytecode

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
FAPU 0.71

I just got an error after attempting to travel downtown. looks like a new event:

While running game code:
    menu:

Full traceback:
    menu:
  File "C:\Users\kyle\Downloads\stoof\FAPU\FAPU-0.71-pc\FAPU-0.71-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1459, in execute
  File "C:\Users\kyle\Downloads\stoof\FAPU\FAPU-0.71-pc\FAPU-0.71-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 828, in menu
  File "C:\Users\kyle\Downloads\stoof\FAPU\FAPU-0.71-pc\FAPU-0.71-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1749, in py_eval
  File "C:\Users\kyle\Downloads\stoof\FAPU\FAPU-0.71-pc\FAPU-0.71-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1743, in py_eval_bytecode

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
FAPU 0.71

That's the bug we were talking about above. The line near the bottom of that information - where it says NameError: name 'Morals' is not defined. It's the capital M that's causing the issue.

I've got it fixed and I added a few more events, but I'm calling it a night. I'll post an update tomorrow that fixes the error and expands upon the library and cafeteria further with more random events.

Hi, I just got an error in the library :

While running game code:
  File "game/main.rpy", line 179, in script call
    call events_run_period from _call_events_run_period_2
  File "game/library.rpy", line 85, in script
    menu:
  File "game/library.rpy", line 92, in <module>
    "Little bitch, how about a little cash to shut you up." if cash > 10:
NameError: name 'cash' is not defined

Full traceback:
    menu:
  File "D:\LectD\FAPU-0.72-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1459, in execute
  File "D:\LectD\FAPU-0.72-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 828, in menu
  File "D:\LectD\FAPU-0.72-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1749, in py_eval
  File "D:\LectD\FAPU-0.72-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1743, in py_eval_bytecode

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
FAPU 0.72

Otherwise, good game so far :)

Hi, I just got an error in the library :

While running game code:
    menu:

Full traceback:
    menu:
  File "D:\LectD\FAPU-0.72-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1459, in execute
  File "D:\LectD\FAPU-0.72-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 828, in menu
  File "D:\LectD\FAPU-0.72-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1749, in py_eval
  File "D:\LectD\FAPU-0.72-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1743, in py_eval_bytecode

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
FAPU 0.72

Otherwise, good game so far :)

Wow. That one isn't a new error. That part hasn't been updated since I first redid the GUI. So obviously folks haven't been taking the choices that you did to lead up to that point. Well found good sir!

I'll get it fixed in the next update.

• 4 weeks later...

cant wait for the next rendition! also excited to see cheats and new game + modes

I have to admit that I've set FAPU to the side recently, as I've begun another little project that I've been planning for a while. I'll look to sit down though and spend some time on FAPU.

I'll be doing some traveling come the end of the week, so it might be mid-July before an update will be posted.

Archived