F4:SS - Fallout 4 Slavery System 0.9b (05.08.17)

It's a lot simpler than that. At some point I may add a check for NPCs around, but for now it just checks for the current location and if that location has the Settlement keyword, it's declared public. All the workshop settlements have it, Diamond City has it, etc.

Ah, ok that explains it then, since I usually don't go to my settlements and I was just at one for the first time lol. I mean previously I was using a very quiet mod-added settlement in a custom woldspace for all of my tests with this mod's content (this one, seemed like the ideal testing environment).

Also I was bored so I started building a slave processing area in a settlement I never use (the Boston Airport one):

mqMGKlW.jpg

Looking good! Nice to see that people actually start to build things. I'd strongly advise to do most building without F4SS activated and then only activate it for test runs. There's still going to be updates that require a clean save (especially now that f4se is coming along somewhat). Would be a shame to have to rebuild.

Wow, this is really coming along nicely. Might even bring me back to Fallout xD

Well, I'm doing my best! :)

Feel free to try it, however for a really immersive slavery experience, there's more work to be done. Also, I'm still waiting on more assets. While the stuff we have (collars, cuffs) is very high quality and looks great, the variety is quite lacking. So if you're willing to wait for the best experience possible, check back once DD or ZaZ has been ported. If they get ported.

Are slaves supposed to eventually become immune to the shock baton? My primary slave companion in now at level 41, and she seems to have stopped being shocked by the baton and crying out around level 30 or so. She still gets Repression points from being hit by the baton, though.

Her Resistance Level is 0, her Submission Level is 100, and she seems to have started getting Humiliation points recently (no clue how that is supposed to work, but she's at "Humiliation: 41" at the moment).

That she became immune to the baton is wired. Honestly, I haven't trained a slave up that far yet, but there is no link between slave level and application of the shock effect.

Humiliation is going to be determined by a couple factors: being nude, wearing humiliation attire / restraints, general humiliation (crawling etc) + a 20% bonus if the slave is in public. Right now most of those don't work, the only function I could get implemented without F4SE and ... well, restraints and attire, was the public check. That adds 40 humiliation. Will be slightly different in the next version, but the idea is the same.

Next version should be coming up in 10 minutes or so.

Yep, same here. Slave level 33

I can woop that arse all day long (using an essential NPC) and it wont effect her resistance.  Which btw, I can only get to rise to 28 max.

Somewhere around level 28 to 30 (not exactly sure) the shock collar fired 6 times and ever since, she has been a happy model slave. She smiles a lot now.

I really want a remote to fire that thing at will. :)

humm.. and maybe administer drugs through the injection handcuffs....

To be honest, I think it would be like a sign that the slave is reaching a level of "trusted" slave and could be assigned to things like guard duty over the other slaves, farming or a vendor and even become a rehabilitated (faction name here) at level 100.

Sorry rambling! lol!

Couple issues I've had so far with v.081

• Enslaved an intimidated BOS, but they refused to follow anywhere. Eventually I just left them, and came back later, to find the were resisting my commands, which is cool, but how am I supposed to get them under control again? Tried whacking them a few times, but ended up with a corpse.
  • Enslaved a couple raiders that were attacking a settlement. First one was fine, but the second one attacked the first one, so I had to put them down. Second one ended up dead later, and I was unable to interact with the corpse to remove the collar.

Capturing slaves is a bit of an art.

As soon as you pop one with the syringer and capture it, any of their buddies close by, will make your new slave into hamburger.

So you need to single one out, kill the others, then capture them. It can be a pretty darn good challenge. ;)

Tip:

Don't bother with low level slaves. ie; anything below 30. They just are not durable enough to take the beatings.

At least for now. ag12 is working on a stimpack system so we can beat the smart arse out of level 1's. lol

What I use, and still do at times, is Crazy6987's Multi Tool

Just run in, freeze them all, kill the ones you don't want and capture the ones you do.

It gives a person time to figure out how the slave system works.. because at this stage of development, it does have a quirk or 10. LOL!

Oh, make sure you only use the "shock" collar, as the others don't do anything..yet.

using VATs is the best way I've found to see if a slave will survive an attitude adjustment.

About the one that wouldn't follow. I've had this happen a few times. It has something to do with the combat alert trigger... or whatever it's called. Basically they get stuck, and, as far as I know, the only thing to do is kill em.

Sometimes, if another newly captured slave is close to them, they will stop following and stay with the space cadet. It's pretty easy to tell which one started it.

Killing the space cadet will allow the other one to resume it's normally scheduled program.

Waaay past my nap time... so I hope there was something useful in that rambling! ;)

Thanks for explaining that. I'll have a look at slaves getting stuck - those sort of issues happen if you don't have enough time to actually play with your own mod. I usually only get around to doing quick test runs to test specific things.

By the way: the explosive collar does work! It adds a significant amount of Repression to your slave, making it less likely for the slave to misbehave. Also, if they should decide to run away, it will actually detonate their collar and kill them. I've watched it a couple of times. It's quite amusing. If you want to test it, just enslave someone, move a decent way (fast travel somewhere else), then give them an explosive collar. Open the console, click on the slave and type 'setav F4SSavai01 5'.

Watch them run and blow up when they get 2000 Fallout units away from the player.

For me the "stuck slave" always happens before the "Command" option is available. Very shortly after capture.

The explosive collars do work? oooh hell! ... GOTTA GOOOO!

...Also I was bored so I started building a slave processing area in a settlement I never use (the Boston Airport one):

mqMGKlW.jpg

Looking good! Nice to see that people actually start to build things. I'd strongly advise to do most building without F4SS activated and then only activate it for test runs. There's still going to be updates that require a clean save (especially now that f4se is coming along somewhat). Would be a shame to have to rebuild.

Eh, a clean save would only wipe out the Slave Sleeping Bags and auction poles, all of which can be very easily placed back down. None of the buildings or holding areas would be affected as their base objects have nothing to do with this mod or it's plugin.

I could even mark where the objects from your mod had been placed at very easily by swapping out the slave sleeping bags for the vanilla sleeping bags, the auction pile for the pole from Torture Devices, the restraints workbench for the vanilla armor workbench, etc.

Yeah, I suppose you could just clean the save. I always use a save that never got in touch with F4SS, but then again I don't get to play the game too much.

Also, I just found out how to import armor from Skyrim, so I guess I'll be spending some time on getting at least the basic restraints from ZaZ ported over for CRP.

Yeah, I suppose you could just clean the save. I always use a save that never got in touch with F4SS, but then again I don't get to play the game too much.

Also, I just found out how to import armor from Skyrim, so I guess I'll be spending some time on getting at least the basic restraints from ZaZ ported over for CRP.

Every time I've tried either Bethesda's 3ds Max 2013 plugin or the community-made version any skinned object I export gets it's bone weights shredded.

Ands since I could never find a decent tutorial, care to share now? n.nU

----

I've tried just using Outfit Studio, too, but I had the same issue: I can get unskinned objects like statics ported just fine, but anything with weight painting explodes. :[

Looks good - but Curie is still not capturable... Must be not human, not synth...

Maybe she still shows as robot.

Chem bench does not show stimpak syringe - unless I am blind.

Curie's race is set to "HumanRace", same as all synths in the game, so I have no idea why you're having issues with her. I'll try to capture her later and see if it works for me, but can you check this? It's possible the "actorteammate" rank got stuck on her for you, so dismiss her and then target her with the console and type:

GetActorTeammate
Does it return 0 or 1...?

As for the Stimpack Syringe, I see it just fine. It's under the category "HEALING" and not "SYRINGER AMMO", though.

Looks good - but Curie is still not capturable... Must be not human, not synth...

Maybe she still shows as robot.

Chem bench does not show stimpak syringe - unless I am blind.

Curie's race is set to "HumanRace", same as all synths in the game, so I have no idea why you're having issues with her. I'll try to capture her later and see if it works for me, but can you check this? It's possible the "actorteammate" rank got stuck on her for you, so dismiss her and then target her with the console and type:

GetActorTeammate
Does it return 0 or 1...?

As for the Stimpack Syringe, I see it just fine. It's under the category "HEALING" and not "SYRINGER AMMO", though.

It is GetPlayerTeammate - and it correctly returns 0 or 1 depending on whether Curie is a follower.

Healing.... I would like to indicate a strong preference for the Stimpak Syringe to be Syringer ammo - as that is the only way it can be used.

At least I found it - Thanks!

Where in the build menu is the new stuff? I have all requirements and i have a slavery section but there is only the shakles and the pranger and no new stuff

Make sure you updated the the latest version of Community Restraints Pack as it fixed the workshop menu bug.

I did and I used a clean save 

Where in the build menu is the new stuff? I have all requirements and i have a slavery section but there is only the shakles and the pranger and no new stuff

Make sure you updated the the latest version of Community Restraints Pack as it fixed the workshop menu bug.

How many additional top-level workshop menus do you have that mod have added? As I already mentioned to ag12, he should really put his new "Slavery" category under a pre-exisiting subcategory, since there is a hard cap on the number of top level categories that can exist, and any added after that cap has been reached will simply not show up.

How many additional top-level workshop menus do you have that mod have added? As I already mentioned to ag12, he should really put his new "Slavery" category under a pre-exisiting subcategory, since there is a hard cap on the number of top level categories that can exist, and any added after that cap has been reached will simply not show up.

Well I have the slavery tab but i dont have the selling pole i think it was called and i also tried deactivate all other mods and only use the requirements and in the slavery tab i only have the restraints worckbench , prioner shackles and the pranger i think ( english isnt my main language ^^)

Couple questions...

Is there a level cap on the slaves? I "had" 2 that stopped leveling up at level 34  XP 138/174 Pride 100 Submission 100

And...

With the new version, there were a few merchants who instantly became hostile towards my raider slaves. (haven't tried gunners yet)

Named & scavengers are ignored.

Trashcan Carla tried to kill one in Sanctuary, but must have hit Trader RyLee, who in turn smoked Carla.

Trudy at Drumlin Diner killed a fresh raider slave.

The merchant in Arcadia killed another one. I "think" the merchant started it.. he was there and a couple shots fired, then the whole fam damily cut lose.

Diamond City and Good Neighbor "seem" to be fine.

Once the raider is dead, it's business as usual. Threat null...

And.. just thought of this.

If you kill a slave while they're assigned to a sleeping bag, don't judge, and then try to assign a new slave to the same bag, you get the message "You have retrieved a slave". Did NOT! They're dead and recycled.
You can then re-select your slave and successfully assign them to it.
 In other words.. the assigned resource isn't being automatically unassigned upon the assignee's death.

There was something else, but being old, I can't remember. ;)

Well I have the slavery tab but i dont have the selling pole i think it was called and i also tried deactivate all other mods and only use the requirements and in the slavery tab i only have the restraints worckbench , prioner shackles and the pranger i think ( english isnt my main language ^^)

Ok sorry im stupid i didnt had a clean save i tought i did but yeah but thanks for your help anyway 

Is there a level cap on the slaves? I "had" 2 that stopped leveling up at level 34  XP 138/174 Pride 100 Submission 100

My primary slave was up at level 41 before I wiped the data to install the latest version. The leveling just slows down drastically after the early to mid 30's.

@ag12:

On an unrelated noted, I've been very bored today (also I'm sick and don't feel like moving around much), so I've been designing you a custom Restraints Workbench for fun:

vzmyvg.png

*That one 2D screenshot with lots of missing textures really doesn't do it justice lol.

So my in-game tests proved to be a success. Frankly I'm shocked I got it right on the first in-game try, usually it takes me many, MANY attempts to fix all the little problems.

Guess that means I really AM getting better at this. XD

Screenshots:

xmsdwt.jpg

pdsrev.jpg

iexorv.jpg

jeshaq.jpg

vuztmj.jpg

bfuzly.jpg

Since I consider this to be finishes and the project to be a success, here's the model:

UCs Custom Restraints Workbench v1.0.7z

*Please note that the above file is JUST the mesh I made, and it won't work for you guys if you try to download and install it.

I put the file there mainly just for ag12 to grab, so unless you know how to change the mesh file patch yourself in the plugin then I wouldn't bother downloading it. :3

Alright, the bug with the slave bed will be fixed in the next version!

@ Uiridium_Chimera: That's amazing! Thanks a lot! I'm working on porting some stuff from ZaZ over to F4, when I got what I wanted, I'll release a fresh version of CRP - including the new restraints workbench! Really good work, I appreciate that!

I am in awe of people with artistic talent!

Very nice job on the workbench!

Edited to add: Finally captured Curie.

Had to remove all her armor and beat her down with a baton.

Capture option came up - and she was done.

So nothing funny about her type - she just has really good armor or is immune to Pax.

Is it possible to enslave someone in power armor?

Well... it sorta kinda is.... but....

attachicon.gifFallout 4 02.10.2017 - 14.16.23.02.png

Make them get out of the power armor first. Those aren't technically "humans", they're "power armors" (at least in terms of their race).

Bethesda used a gimped clone of Skyrim's werewolf transformation script for Fallout 4's power armor race. When you get into power armor, you race is being changed from "humanrace" to "powerarmorrace".

@ag12:

The best way to fix this issue imo would be to write a check into the slavery initiation script that checks if the target is "power armor race", and if they are, remove the fusion core from their inventories (which will boot them out of their power armor), then wait like, idk, 5-7 seconds for the exiting animation to complete, THEN initialize the slavery faction stuff normally.

I am in awe of people with artistic talent!

Very nice job on the workbench!

Edited to add: Finally captured Curie.

Had to remove all her armor and beat her down with a baton.

Capture option came up - and she was done.

So nothing funny about her type - she just has really good armor or is immune to Pax.

Thanks! :3

On a related note, I realized that the reason why some of my companions were ignoring the shock effect from the stun baton was that their armor had too high of an energy resistance rating on it. n.nU

-------

Also I think I need to go make a mod that teaches the Mysterious Stranger some manners... I've had like 12 times now where I shot an enemy who had full health with a Pax Syringe using VATS, only to have him show up and waste the girl in one shot "for me".

Gee, thanks mister! =.=