F4:SS - Fallout 4 Slavery System 0.9b (05.08.17)

Papyrus.0.log

Having a slightly different problem. (log attached)

No crashes, mod seems to be mostly working. However, when encountering Cait for the first time in the Combat Zone, she is already "capture-able" as soon as you speak to her. I'm sure this probably has something to do with the cage match scripted event-

Nevermind. In the process of taking screenshots and uploading my logs, I think I've sorted it out. Still going to post in case anyone else comes across a similar issue:

I have Non Lethal or Lethal Resolution by Altered Beast installed to compliment F4:SS. The blunt weapons used in Cait's cage match (bats, fists, etc) cause fatigue damage to Cait, which F4:SS is then picking up as a capture-able NPC. I temporarily uninstalled NLLR, recruited Cait, and went on with my day.

post-201914-0-48238800-1483673456_thumb.jpg

post-201914-0-51236800-1483673457_thumb.jpg

Papyrus.0.log

Yep same here I shoot her she goes down and when I click E(Capture ,, im froze solid ...

Either have to stop in processes or restart my pc ...

Hope you find a fix for this soon ...

Ive tried top of the list and bottom of the list ,, nada

I really like the framework of this mod. It has even prompted me to look into modding myself. I have been looking at every tutorial I can find to try and get a handle FO4 Edit and the CK, so I can dig into this one. TBH they seem to be very unfocused and not very informative. Is anyone else digging into this mod as well. At the very least working on the lock up bug so it is somewhat playable.  Thank you for any guidance!  

I would need to do some more testing myself to be 100% certain, but from my first few captures I have noticed that my game always freezes when I try to capture someone inside (Internal Cell), however I have yet to encounter a freeze outside (External Cell). For the people inside, I have resorted to targeting them in the console, and then using "moveto player" when I'm outside, so I can capture them there.

Again, more testing needed to confirm this, but I hope it helps.

Some people in the Commonwealt think than a bad people of Institute, apears in the night, kidnape the people and subtitute him or her whit a Sinth clone... They are right, its me.  :cool:

I has construct my own workshop synth production in my secret base, under bault 88. Now I catch selected persons, on the commonwealt, enslave them and trap them in my own dungeon.I do a replica and no one notices the change.

YES! this is my dream since I started to play Fo4 and you make it posible... or almost posible.
THANKS ag12

post-1483533-0-01255800-1484874136_thumb.jpg

Some people in the Commonwealt think than a bad people of Institute, apears in the night, kidnape the people and subtitute him or her whit a Sinth clone... They are right, its me.  :cool:

I has construct my own workshop synth production in my secret base, under bault 88. Now I catch selected persons, on the commonwealt, enslave them and trap them in my own dungeon.I do a replica and no one notices the change.

YES! this is my dream since I started to play Fo4 and you make it posible... or almost posible.
THANKS ag12

THAT ..... IS ...... AWESOME!!!!!

Hi fellow slavers !

I want to take a moment and share an observation I noticed with the lock up bug. 

You can capture indoors. I was able to capture Clutch and her female smart mouth buddy. The trick is, they can not be in combat and can not have anyone to call help to. I am guessing this is a bug in the script when it checks for these conditions. If someone could confirm this that would be a great help. 

Even better if someone who is CK savvy could look into the script and report back and share what they found. That would help so much!

Thanks all and happy hunting.  

THANKS ag12

THAT ..... IS ...... AWESOME!!!!!

Yes it is. But unfortunately, it only works with my own settlers, because NPC's with script cannot be replaced by sinths. I would like to enslave and replace any NPC in the game.

I hope some one creates a MOD that clones the original actor or  copies the actor script in the new sinth character. That should work, and this is the basic piece for another way to play Fo4.  :)

Hi fellow slavers !

I want to take a moment and share an observation I noticed with the lock up bug. 

You can capture indoors. I was able to capture Clutch and her female smart mouth buddy. The trick is, they can not be in combat and can not have anyone to call help to. I am guessing this is a bug in the script when it checks for these conditions. If someone could confirm this that would be a great help. 

Even better if someone who is CK savvy could look into the script and report back and share what they found. That would help so much!

Thanks all and happy hunting.  

I can confirm trough my own experience that whether or not they are in combat has nothing to do with it, as I have captured about three while in combat with them.  None of them where in the same combat, and they were always the ones I saved for last, so I cannot confirm one way or the other if they must be the last ones standing or not.  I just hit them with the PAX, and then make a save before I touch them, that way I can just reload back to that instance if need be.