F4:SS - Fallout 4 Slavery System 0.9b (05.08.17)

Hotpatch 7b!

- New requirement: Community Restraints Pack

- Reworked Gear Registration

Details:

Different sort of restraints now add different amounts of Repression to your slave. Mods can alter that - right now only the explosive mod works and will add a stunning 20 Repression!

Collars: 25

Gag: 5

Blindfold: 15

Handcuffs: 15

Arms: 5

Legs: 5

Anklecuffs: 15

Yoke: 30

Boots: 5

The system also supports the following: Harness, Belt, PlugA, PlugV, Suit.

Be advised, only collar, handcuffs and ankle cuffs are currently available - that is due to the lack of suitable items. Right now the total amount of repression you are going to be able to achieve from gear is Collar 25 + Handcuffs 15 + Anklecuffs 15 + Explosive Module on Collar 20 = 75.

So, 75 Repression.

Also, I have disabled the option for slaves to run away, since there is no reasonable way to keep them in check, all the stuff we need for that hasn't been ported over from Skyrim or hasn't even been made yet!

The shock amp module should reduce the damage on the weapon to an absolute minimum. It should also be quite helpful at dropping their resistance (pain drops it!).

I'll have another look at it. Other things that might temporarily help are to just inject more Pax. Gives a mighty boost to submission, but wears off after a while.

There is going to be a major chem update at some point, implementing auto-injectors and the like.

Also, keep in mind that the whole mod isn't really ready for a real play-through. The systems are all WIP and thus there simply is no way to e.g. train/break a slave. When you reach the point where you can't control your slaves anymore, you'll probably want to give feedback on what you experienced and then deactivate the mod until the next update. Or just store your slaves in a settlement while you can.

In my game the low amp gives the highest damage of all modules.  41 damage. And pax doesn't seem to do anything after they are captured. 

How do you even capture slaves

I can't even.

Kidding. You can capture anyone that is

• under the influence of Intimidation Level 3 command status
  • under the influence of Pax (Syringer)
  • under the influence of Lock'Joint (Syringer)

Those are your three currently implemented methods of capturing slaves. I should probably add that to the OP... I'll do that when I get back in a couple of days.

PS: OMG, it was ag12 all along! Hidden in plain sight!

JK, thanks for all of your support. Keep up the good work.

*grin*

EDIT: ​I managed to figure out how to perform a "Clean Save"

I should've been more precise: at the moment there is no update compatibility for F4SS. Basically you should run each new version of F4SS on a save game that has never been touched by any F4SS version before. This mod is in (alpha), it's not ready to be used as a 'Play Mod' - it's so heavily in development, that I cannot guarantee your savegame's safety.

​However, the dealio is that I still have the problem where the game judges the slave as hostile, and before I was able to get the slave a cell in the new update (which is great), everyone in the settlement killed her. If it helps, this problem only started after she ran away for the first time, and I beat her into submission (around 80 times ) Now, I realize that this might just be the mod trying to get her to assault me, however she does not throw a single punch, or fire a single bullet. Furthermore, her repression was at 77, and resistance 0. Her pride was something like -2, and submission at 100. The only way to fix it is to shoot her with the pax syringe, and even that only lasts a few seconds before everyone tries to kill her. Anyway, I know that fixing these bugs is a difficult matter to attend to, but again, I am just reporting them for the sake of reporting them, and do not wish to be rude in any way. Keep up the great work!

Don't worry, buddy. I only respond toxic to people demanding things from me in an impolite way! Bug reports are very much welcome - I need as many bug reports as I can get, so always, always, always report all the bugs you can find!

Yeah, the current iteration of slave AI is a bit dodgy and not quite as sophisticated as it will be in the later stages of the mod. There is more to be done. Also, the factions might need a rework.

Edit: I don't quite know how I stopped the problem, but it might have been because I put clothing on the slave. Even when I took it off, the strange glitch did not happen and everything is running smoothly. There are a few finicky glitches here and there, but it seems like it is just a matter of learning the mod to get everything working properly. Btw, the update is great! The slave am problem is gone, too! Now I can fast travel without the slave going crazy! Very good work, fine sir. This mod is already enjoyable (especially when you get the payoff from selling slaves. Whoo-we)!

Nice to hear that you like the update! 

Great that you like the update. Well, I implemented some new functions that update the slave gear after Location change, so the gear bonuses should always apply now.

Thank you for your feedback. I hope you continue to enjoy the mod and please report all bugs to me!

I'll see to it that they get fixed as soon as I find time to do so.

Yeah, the factions may very well need a rework as whenever I capture a raider, she does not heal herself properly and dies after two whacks from the baton. Anyway, thank you for all of your support so far. The mod is really starting to take shape, especially with the integration with your community restraint thing.

well the slaves disapear when i fast travel or go to a different location. As soon as i leave the cell the slaves from the bags are gone. Also settlers kill the slaves. I used the Intimidation perk. Could that be the problem? Or is this known? But everything else works. As long as they follow me they are here forever.

Edit: When captured with the syringer and not the Intimidation perk settlers and companions dont attack the slaves but they still disapear when i store them at the slave sleeping bag and leave the cell eg. Sanctuary for me.

Can slaves be permanently assigned to settlement jobs / pillories / prisoner shackles?

I think this is important part of the slavery system and should be implemented.

Also when I capture slaves and tell them to wait in vault settlement they will still fast travel with me.

Can slaves be permanently assigned to settlement jobs / pillories / prisoner shackles?

Also when I capture slaves and tell them to wait in vault settlement they will still fast travel with me.

The latter is a vanilla issue with the wait system. Unless there is a way to dismiss the slave and have them stay at the camp that will happen. I don't feel like it was like that in New vegas or Skyrim :(

The latter is a vanilla issue with the wait system. Unless there is a way to dismiss the slave and have them stay at the camp that will happen. I don't feel like it was like that in New vegas or Skyrim :(

So we really need an ability to assign slaves to a settlements. That feature is realized in some other slavery mods ("Abduction", etc.), but they are far from fully functional and mostly abandoned.

I have a strange problem, and I am asking here only because it involves F4SS v07b.

Community Restraints Pack loads without issue, but if I include F4SS v07b in my mod list, I get a CTD before the load choices.

This is with Mod Organizer. I suspect it could hit any mod, but for now only F4SS v07b is affected.

It can't be related to a save game - because no save game is selected yet. Can't even start a new game with this in the mod list - or the only mod.

F4Edit loads it and the esp looks good and shows no errors. Downloading a new copy does not help.

Any ideas anyone?

PS: OMG, it was ag12 all along! Hidden in plain sight!

JK, thanks for all of your support. Keep up the good work.

*grin*

EDIT: ​I managed to figure out how to perform a "Clean Save"

I should've been more precise: at the moment there is no update compatibility for F4SS. Basically you should run each new version of F4SS on a save game that has never been touched by any F4SS version before. This mod is in (alpha), it's not ready to be used as a 'Play Mod' - it's so heavily in development, that I cannot guarantee your savegame's safety.

​However, the dealio is that I still have the problem where the game judges the slave as hostile, and before I was able to get the slave a cell in the new update (which is great), everyone in the settlement killed her. If it helps, this problem only started after she ran away for the first time, and I beat her into submission (around 80 times ) Now, I realize that this might just be the mod trying to get her to assault me, however she does not throw a single punch, or fire a single bullet. Furthermore, her repression was at 77, and resistance 0. Her pride was something like -2, and submission at 100. The only way to fix it is to shoot her with the pax syringe, and even that only lasts a few seconds before everyone tries to kill her. Anyway, I know that fixing these bugs is a difficult matter to attend to, but again, I am just reporting them for the sake of reporting them, and do not wish to be rude in any way. Keep up the great work!

Don't worry, buddy. I only respond toxic to people demanding things from me in an impolite way! Bug reports are very much welcome - I need as many bug reports as I can get, so always, always, always report all the bugs you can find!

Yeah, the current iteration of slave AI is a bit dodgy and not quite as sophisticated as it will be in the later stages of the mod. There is more to be done. Also, the factions might need a rework.

Edit: I don't quite know how I stopped the problem, but it might have been because I put clothing on the slave. Even when I took it off, the strange glitch did not happen and everything is running smoothly. There are a few finicky glitches here and there, but it seems like it is just a matter of learning the mod to get everything working properly. Btw, the update is great! The slave am problem is gone, too! Now I can fast travel without the slave going crazy! Very good work, fine sir. This mod is already enjoyable (especially when you get the payoff from selling slaves. Whoo-we)!

Nice to hear that you like the update! 

Great that you like the update. Well, I implemented some new functions that update the slave gear after Location change, so the gear bonuses should always apply now.

Thank you for your feedback. I hope you continue to enjoy the mod and please report all bugs to me!

I'll see to it that they get fixed as soon as I find time to do so.

Yeah, the factions may very well need a rework as whenever I capture a raider, she does not heal herself properly and dies after two whacks from the baton. Anyway, thank you for all of your support so far. The mod is really starting to take shape, especially with the integration with your community restraint thing.

Craft baton as Legendary Medic, maybe?

I must be dense or something as I can't seem to figure out how to get the sleeping bag to work. I click on it and it says "select a slave to store", but no matter how I select the slave in world or in the console seems to do anything.

Otherwise mod seems to be working smoothly. It's the first time I've tried it.

If I have one suggestion. I personally don't like the auto strip on capture. IMO it would be more versatile if the slave's inventory just opened and then you could select what to do. Just my personal preferrence though. Nice mod.

i think this mods slave menu for the sleeping bag in the workshop is conflicting with SKE (settlement keywords expanded), i don't even see it anywhere in my menu now, all in all good mod ;).

That may very well be. Unlike my Skyrim install, my F4 install is very slim. I don't have any settlement mods. Heck, I don't have any mods except the Armor Keywords and CBBE.

well the slaves disapear when i fast travel or go to a different location. As soon as i leave the cell the slaves from the bags are gone. Also settlers kill the slaves. I used the Intimidation perk. Could that be the problem? Or is this known? But everything else works. As long as they follow me they are here forever.

Edit: When captured with the syringer and not the Intimidation perk settlers and companions dont attack the slaves but they still disapear when i store them at the slave sleeping bag and leave the cell eg. Sanctuary for me.

Okay, I'll see to it that I get a permanent pacify effect onto the slaves. That should do the trick for hostility at least, until I can figure out what causes it.

At the moment, slaves get removed from all their factions, their aggression gets set to 0 and they get stuffed into a faction with the player, that is friendly to all other player factions.

I'll have a look at it.

I'll have a look at the packages. Maybe something went wrong.

Slaves cannot be assigned to the settlement at the moment, because there is no reasonable way to do so.

Yeah... what can I say. This.

I have a strange problem, and I am asking here only because it involves F4SS v07b.

Community Restraints Pack loads without issue, but if I include F4SS v07b in my mod list, I get a CTD before the load choices.

This is with Mod Organizer. I suspect it could hit any mod, but for now only F4SS v07b is affected.

It can't be related to a save game - because no save game is selected yet. Can't even start a new game with this in the mod list - or the only mod.

F4Edit loads it and the esp looks good and shows no errors. Downloading a new copy does not help.

Any ideas anyone?

Nope. I'm not using that fancy mod manager, so that I don't need to deal with this sort of shit.

So we really need an ability to assign slaves to a settlements. That feature is realized in some other slavery mods ("Abduction", etc.), but they are far from fully functional and mostly abandoned.

As I said in an earlier post in the thread: Abduction's way to 'realize' the feature is about as dirty as it gets. Adding the workshopnpcscript to a broad range of actors by messing with one of the most top-level templates is something that I will not do ever. Until I find a smoother way to do it, no settlement slaves.

I must be dense or something as I can't seem to figure out how to get the sleeping bag to work. I click on it and it says "select a slave to store", but no matter how I select the slave in world or in the console seems to do anything.

If I have one suggestion. I personally don't like the auto strip on capture. IMO it would be more versatile if the slave's inventory just opened and then you could select what to do. Just my personal preferrence though. Nice mod.

The strip-on-capture mechanic is so that you can retrieve the slaves initial outfit. The worn assigned outfit doesn't show in the inventory, so I needed to strip the actors to make it available and figured that I might as well transfer the gear over.

i think this mods slave menu for the sleeping bag in the workshop is conflicting with SKE (settlement keywords expanded), i don't even see it anywhere in my menu now, all in all good mod ;).

That may very well be. Unlike my Skyrim install, my F4 install is very slim. I don't have any settlement mods. Heck, I don't have any mods except the Armor Keywords and CBBE.

Okay, I'll see to it that I get a permanent pacify effect onto the slaves. That should do the trick for hostility at least, until I can figure out what causes it.

At the moment, slaves get removed from all their factions, their aggression gets set to 0 and they get stuffed into a faction with the player, that is friendly to all other player factions.

I'll have a look at it.

I'll have a look at the packages. Maybe something went wrong.

Slaves cannot be assigned to the settlement at the moment, because there is no reasonable way to do so.

Yeah... what can I say. This.

Any ideas anyone?

Nope. I'm not using that fancy mod manager, so that I don't need to deal with this sort of shit.

As I said in an earlier post in the thread: Abduction's way to 'realize' the feature is about as dirty as it gets. Adding the workshopnpcscript to a broad range of actors by messing with one of the most top-level templates is something that I will not do ever. Until I find a smoother way to do it, no settlement slaves.

The strip-on-capture mechanic is so that you can retrieve the slaves initial outfit. The worn assigned outfit doesn't show in the inventory, so I needed to strip the actors to make it available and figured that I might as well transfer the gear over.

Thanks for the explanations. Bummer to hear the settlement assignment issue is such a tough one.

HI AG,

could you pls explain me what this mean in papyrus log ? Iit is a lot.. btw i don´t update yet to 0.7 i used the 0.6 version of the mod.. and this text repeat ever and ever again in the log....I´m curios what the error means...

[ (FF04DBDC)].dlc05:workshopbuilderscript.PlayAnimation() - "<native>" Line ?
[ (FF04DBDC)].dlc05:workshopbuilderscript.StartBuilding() - "g:\_F4\DLC05\Art\Raw\Scripts\DLC05\WorkshopBuilderScript.psc" Line 201
[ (FF04DBDC)].dlc05:workshopbuilderscript.TryToFireProjectile() - "g:\_F4\DLC05\Art\Raw\Scripts\DLC05\WorkshopBuilderScript.psc" Line 123
[ (FF04DBDC)].dlc05:workshopbuilderscript.OnTimer() - "g:\_F4\DLC05\Art\Raw\Scripts\DLC05\WorkshopHopperScript.psc" Line 208
[10/31/2016 - 10:43:32AM] F4SS AI: Running stat update. ([Actor < (FF039B07)>]/0.007813)
[10/31/2016 - 10:43:33AM] F4SS AI: Running stat update. ([Actor < (FF032B41)>]/0.005859)
[10/31/2016 - 10:43:33AM] F4SS AI: Running stat update. ([Actor < (0007E17E)>]/0.003906)
[10/31/2016 - 10:43:34AM] F4SS AI: Running stat update. ([Actor < (FF039B07)>]/0.005859)
[10/31/2016 - 10:43:35AM] F4SS AI: Running stat update. ([Actor < (FF032B41)>]/0.005859)
[10/31/2016 - 10:43:36AM] F4SS AI: Running stat update. ([Actor < (FF039B07)>]/0.005859)
[10/31/2016 - 10:43:37AM] F4SS AI: Running stat update. ([Actor < (FF032B41)>]/0.005859)
[10/31/2016 - 10:43:37AM] F4SS AI: Running stat update. ([Actor < (0007E17E)>]/0.003906)
[10/31/2016 - 10:43:38AM] F4SS AI: Running stat update. ([Actor < (FF039B07)>]/0.005859)
[10/31/2016 - 10:43:40AM] F4SS AI: Running stat update. ([Actor < (FF039B07)>]/0.003906)
[10/31/2016 - 10:43:40AM] F4SS AI: Running stat update. ([Actor < (FF032B41)>]/0.005859)
[10/31/2016 - 10:43:40AM] F4SS AI: Running stat update. ([Actor < (0007E17E)>]/0.005859)
[10/31/2016 - 10:43:42AM] F4SS AI: Running stat update. ([Actor < (0007E17E)>]/0.005859)
[10/31/2016 - 10:43:43AM] F4SS AI: Running stat update. ([Actor < (FF032B41)>]/0.007813)
[10/31/2016 - 10:43:43AM] F4SS AI: Running stat update. ([Actor < (FF039B07)>]/0.005859)
[10/31/2016 - 10:43:44AM] error:  (FF04DBDC): the animation graph (DLC05WorkshopConveyorBuilder01) cannot currently process event "Halt".
stack:

and this...

[ (FF050673)].ObjectReference.ApplyHavokImpulse() - "<native>" Line ?
[ (FF026819)].DLC05:WorkshopHopperScript.FireProjectile() - "g:\_F4\DLC05\Art\Raw\Scripts\DLC05\WorkshopHopperScript.psc" Line 299
[ (FF026819)].DLC05:WorkshopHopperScript.TryToFireProjectile() - "g:\_F4\DLC05\Art\Raw\Scripts\DLC05\WorkshopHopperScript.psc" Line 260
[ (FF026819)].DLC05:WorkshopHopperScript.OnTimer() - "g:\_F4\DLC05\Art\Raw\Scripts\DLC05\WorkshopHopperScript.psc" Line 208
[10/31/2016 - 11:54:38AM] F4SS AI: Running stat update. ([Actor < (FF032B41)>]/0.005859)
[10/31/2016 - 11:54:39AM] F4SS AI: Running stat update. ([Actor < (0007E17E)>]/0.005859)
[10/31/2016 - 11:54:39AM] F4SS AI: Running stat update. ([Actor < (FF039B07)>]/0.003906)
[10/31/2016 - 11:54:39AM] error: Object Reference cannot be found or has not been initialized, cannot apply a havok impulse to it
stack: