F4:SS - Fallout 4 Slavery System 0.9b (05.08.17)

Please help! It worked the first time but now my game freezes every time I try to capture someone.

Same here :(. Freezes everytime i capture someone. Even without any other mods.

I just loaded the mod for the first time and this happened on my very first attempt to capture a slave. I have tried reloading and trying again but it continues to freeze on a capture attempt. I shoot the target with my syringer rifle and they are calmed, I then capture them and immediately they are stripped, a command menu appears, and it locks up all at the same time.

Edit: I uninstalled/reinstalled the mod, then ran loot to organize my load order which is something I neglected to do the first time I installed the mod. Now it works. I can only assume it's a load order issue.

Edit2: *Sighs* I spoke too soon. After some more testing it started locking up my game again on capture.

• 2 weeks later...

Same here, the game freezes every time i press R to capture someone male/female before using joint lock syringe, are you going to fix this?

Yeah, I'll fix it in due time.

The main issue I have with that is that I can't reproduce the bug on my machine. For me it just works, which drives me nuts - it's extremely hard to track a bug that doesn't exist for you...

Looking at the provided log files, I managed to narrow the bug source down quite a bit - however it still is tricky to actually pinpoint and eliminate it. I have the suspicion it's a bug in the script engine that I'm unaware of.

Anyway, if you want to help, upload your log files as well. The more different log files I get, the better.

Hello, Nice mod.

I have a problem though, when i start the game, the mod loads all fine.

But when i paralyze someone it even says capture but when i press E to do so the game freezes with the music and background sounds still playing.

Any suggestions ?

looks like you are using the standard exe to start fallout 4, your start fallout button should say Launch F4SE. 

• 2 weeks later...

sry but where it say that 0.6 need F4SE ???

is that so ? AG12 Hi why you build up your mod now regarding the script extender ? 

you don´t need it in 0,5 and you have errors there also.. try to solve them first.. the script extender doesn´t solve this problems... 

sry but where it say that 0.6 need F4SE ???

is that so ? AG12 Hi why you build up your mod now regarding the script extender ? 

you don´t need it in 0,5 and you have errors there also.. try to solve them first.. the script extender doesn´t solve this problems... 

1. Check your facts: F4SE is not listed as requirements, thus why would you think that I suddenly implemented it? I didn't.

2. Check the background of other peoples statements: the person above you said that it might help, so whoever has access to F4SE may try running the mod with it and maybe it helps, maybe it doesn't. F4SE is something everyone most likely runs anyway, at least will do as soon as they put out a version that actually does something.

[pinch of sarcasm]3. Check your privilege (triggered!):[/pinch of sarcasm] Don't demand how I develop my mod. Advise and comments are appreciated, demands are, except for a salty response, ignored.

I will try to get F4SS updated and bugs fixed as soon as I can, but as time is luxury, I cannot really commit at the moment. I know that I keep saying that, but it's just how it is.

After playing around a bit with the mod, I was able to reproduce the CTD bug many people reported - once.

Strangely, after restarting Fallout and reloading a save right in front of the character in question, the bug did not occur again and I have thus far not been able to get it again.

However, I have spiced the code with so many log traces that after releasing the next version and getting some logs in (or, hopefully, my game starts crashing as well - sounds wired, but would be a great step towards pinning the bug and fixing it) we should be able to track and annihilate that fucker. Excuse my language, but the worst sort of bug is the one you know is there, but can't get a hold on.

Nevertheless, I have had some time to work on the mod. It's not much, but I have implemented a new Workshop Category and in that new category you shall find a modified sleeping bag, that you can put in your settlements. You can use it to designate 'cells' for your slaves and then store them there. To do that, you'll need to first select the slave in question and then activate the sleeping bag. The slave will be removed from your control and go into a sandbox package around the sleeping bag. To retrieve him, activate the sleeping bag again - you need a free slave slot to retrieve your slave.

Now... this is sort of a big thing for the collectors among you, because you can place an indefinite amount of these sleeping bags which can control one slave each - and will allow you to capture all the people. *heavy breathing*

Some might wonder why I haven't just implemented a feature to add your slaves to your workshop settlement - and allow them to work for you (which they cannot do at the moment).

The answer is quite simple: I have yet to find a way to accomplish that. For those that really want that feature right away, you should have a look at Abduction, a mod by LazyGirl.

While that seems to work just fine, I will not implement any such feature until I figure out a reasonable way to do so - adding the workshop script to actors on their template level is a cluster bomb compared to the precision strike that I would very much prefer.

As always, I will do my best to not change the base game files too much. It's 'bad' (in terms of coding/modding) enough that the actors you enslave get permanently affected by my mod during runtime - I don't want to add changes to any of the vanilla templates, scripts or 'things' for that matter.

Anyhow, I am sure I will be able to figure it out in due time - if necessary we'll need to write a custom workshop script for the gals. In due time.

I need to do some clean-up and checks, more precisely I want to spend another day or so hunting this elusive CTD bug.

So I'm hoping to release the next version tomorrow or the day after, depending on how confident I feel to have gotten rid of the bug.

tl:dr

+ new slave storage functionality for your settlements

- no workshop implementation just yet, no working slaves yet

- elusive CTD bug is still around, trying to catch it

Thanks for reading.

Hello! I am exited to see what will come out in the next update, it looks like you are doing some very good work on the modification. I really enjoy using it; however, there are a few requests which I shall state in this post. Firstly, I find that I have to punish a slave way too much. I teleport somewhere, and I literally have to whack the bugger about 30 times. In addition, I shall report a very annoying bug. For some reason, I open the slave menu and see that the repression from the collar has gone, and that the misbehavior has shot up to about 300 or more, and with it so has the rebelliousness. This also happens when I put or take armour or restraints or any other accessory off the slave. Also, what do I do if the slave does not respond to my commands? I have tried extensive lashes from the low-voltage shock baton, but as of yet have been unsuccessful in getting the slave back under control. I will try using the lock-joint syringe. Also, are you planning on adding any sex animations or something? I think it could be a fine addition to the mod *wink, wink*!

In any case, let me offer my most sincere apologies for bothering you wish such complaints. This is a great mod and you should be exceptionally proud of your good work.

I hope to hear from you soon on the forum. Thank you very much for reading this and for your mod!

Oh, it sees that I was able to regain control of my slave. However, now that I have done so, the game indicates her with a red name tag and dot on the compass, suggesting that she is now an enemy for some reason. Now, she wont consume the stimpacks I have her like before; I can only heal her be enering and exiting buildings, which makes punishment difficult. Again, I am sorry to bring more bad news. I just want to alert you of these things so that you can take not of them.

Oh, it sees that I was able to regain control of my slave. However, now that I have done so, the game indicates her with a red name tag and dot on the compass, suggesting that she is now an enemy for some reason. Now, she wont consume the stimpacks I have her like before; I can only heal her be enering and exiting buildings, which makes punishment difficult. Again, I am sorry to bring more bad news. I just want to alert you of these things so that you can take not of them.

Oh, and it it helps, I was able to fix it by shooting her with a Pax syringe.

Hello! I am exited to see what will come out in the next update, it looks like you are doing some very good work on the modification. I really enjoy using it; however, there are a few requests which I shall state in this post. Firstly, I find that I have to punish a slave way too much. I teleport somewhere, and I literally have to whack the bugger about 30 times. In addition, I shall report a very annoying bug. For some reason, I open the slave menu and see that the repression from the collar has gone, and that the misbehavior has shot up to about 300 or more, and with it so has the rebelliousness. This also happens when I put or take armour or restraints or any other accessory off the slave. Also, what do I do if the slave does not respond to my commands? I have tried extensive lashes from the low-voltage shock baton, but as of yet have been unsuccessful in getting the slave back under control. I will try using the lock-joint syringe. Also, are you planning on adding any sex animations or something? I think it could be a fine addition to the mod *wink, wink*!

In any case, let me offer my most sincere apologies for bothering you wish such complaints. This is a great mod and you should be exceptionally proud of your good work.

I hope to hear from you soon on the forum. Thank you very much for reading this and for your mod!

Thanks for the lifting words.

The whole .. let's call it 'emotion' system is still a big WIP. Basically, the idea is that when we get all the nice gear from Skyrim ported over, you'll be able to use that gear to keep your slaves in check. Also, I'm planning on creating stuff like shock collars that automatically zap the slave if he/she starts to misbehave. The slave has an AV that determines his behavior, state 0 is obedient, 1 is struggling, 2 is resisting. - if a slaves resistance becomes higher than his repression, there is a chance the state will go 1 up, chance increases the higher resistance is over repression. So if in doubt, smack some more.

Also keep in mind that if you keep your slaves naked they will have a humiliation value of about 40 which leads to a higher growth in resistance. It also lowers pride, but as I said, the system is in very heavy WIP and not balanced at all.

Good to see that someone actually reports something that hasn't got to do with random CTDs on enslaving.

Seems like I have to go over the gear mechanics again - I noticed that fast travel misbehavior on the repression as well. Seems like the game doesn't recalc the enchantment on the collar properly. Another construction site.

In terms of animations, I'm not an good animator. I made some simple stuff for Skyrim that I still have lying around somewhere, but don't have the time to get back into that and learn how to do the whole thing for Fallout 4. That's where the rest of the community will need to deliver at some point.

Sex animations are, btw, not the scope of this mod whatsoever - I will focus on getting everything slavery related going while the lads from SexTec deal with the Sex part. Division of labour.

I will prioritize implementing new gear and animations as they get released, if they get released.

Edit: the Pax syringe works because it adds a massive, temporary boost to submission, thus making the slave obedient. Be wary - it will fade.

Preview changelog (v07)

- Added: Slavery Workshop category

- Added: Slave Sleeping Bag in Workshops for storing slaves in settlements

- Added: Keyword 'F4SSkwdVulnerable' to MagicEffect 'HoldupCommandEffect' (Intimidation Perk Level 3 allows enslaving now)

- Added: New function .UpdateGear(Actor akActor) in F4SSscrGear: unequips and reequips all registered slaver gear to update enchantments.

- Added: Event OnLocationChange() in F4SSscrSlotAlias firing F4SSgear.UpdateGear(slave) to update gear after each location change. Req testing.

- Changed: Misbehavior caps at 100!

- Changed: Capture script pacified / Attempt at fixing CTD

There is a wired little bug where after fast travel, the repression from the collar is suddenly gone until you unequip and reequip it. I'll have a look at it.

- In Progress: reworking gear registration / fix bug after fast travel where stuff isn't displayed right.

Generic QQ.

- In Progress: testing system stability and checking for bugs.

I'm still contemplating whether or not to include the DLCs as requirements. Nuka World would offer a bit more stuff, including a new collar and wall shackles for your settlement that could be used to punish slaves that have misbehaved.

- In Progress: Rewriting OP to bring it up to date with the new versions.

There is a wired little bug where after fast travel, the repression from the collar is suddenly gone until you unequip and reequip it. I'll have a look at it.

Did you try switching view from 3rd to 1st to 3rd again instead? The Photo Light mod has a similar issue in which the effect disables when you switch cells, but swapping views restores it.

Did you try switching view from 3rd to 1st to 3rd again instead? The Photo Light mod has a similar issue in which the effect disables when you switch cells, but swapping views restores it.

Yeah.. well.. this doesn't have anything to do with the camera or view settings. Thanks anyway.

Yeah.. well.. this doesn't have anything to do with the camera or view settings. Thanks anyway.

I didn't say it did, ag12. I said the "effect" disables, and that's nothing to do with light or camera. it's like a spell. What it does and what your thing does is similar in that fashion. If you don't want to try that's fine, but if you don't try you miss an opportunity to look for an easier solution than changing gear.

Btw, this may sound really dumb, but I cannot seem to figure out how to remove a slave's clothing after I put it on... It just disappears from the inventory, and I cannot get it back. Also, I cannot wait for the next update and for SexTec to come out. Everything is chugging along nicely, it seems!

Btw, this may sound really dumb, but I cannot seem to figure out how to remove a slave's clothing after I put it on... It just disappears from the inventory, and I cannot get it back. Also, I cannot wait for the next update and for SexTec to come out. Everything is chugging along nicely, it seems!

The vanilla trick to get an NPC naked (that I use anyway) Give them a full body outfit and have them wear it (like drifter or space suit) Then a piece of armor. when you make them wear the armor they'll be naked beneath, then you can make them take off the armor and voila.

Yeeah, the slave's outfit gets reset on capture to a naked one, the game really doesn't like naked people though. So it will constantly try to create new outfits from what the slave wears. Items belonging to a worn outfit will not show up in the inventory.

I'll see what I can do about it at some later point - not a priority right now. What the guy above this post said should do for now... 

Updated to Version 07!

- Added: Slavery Workshop category

- Added: Slave Sleeping Bag in Workshops for storing slaves in settlements

- Added: Keyword 'F4SSkwdVulnerable' to MagicEffect 'HoldupCommandEffect' (Intimidation Perk Level 3 allows enslaving now)

- Added: New function .UpdateGear(Actor akActor) in F4SSscrGear: unequips and reequips all registered slaver gear to update enchantments.

- Added: Event OnLocationChange() in F4SSscrSlotAlias firing F4SSgear.UpdateGear(slave) to update gear after each location change. Req testing.

- Changed: Misbehavior caps at 100!

- Changed: Capture script pacified / Attempt at fixing CTD

- Changed: Updated OP with information that are up to date. Also, changed requirements to use F4SE - might as well start doing it now.

Known Issues: Gear doesn't update properly after fast travel on all slaves except the one in slot01. - My bad, forgot to set a property on the 7 duplicate slots. Will be hotfixed tomorrow.

Please use a fresh save and don't forget to attach your Papyrus log if you have any issues!

I hope you enjoy the new update and the possibility to actually store your slaves. Have fun, report back.

Edit: @xmasterLNM: You're very welcome. Indeed, this community is super wired - and super nice. For the most part. Although there is this guy named ag12 who's a real dick sometimes.

> DOWNLOAD <

Hello! Again, I have a really dumb question... are you ready...

Are you really sure?

Seriously, this could give you tears...

Alright, alright, if you really want to kill yourself, the question is on the next line of text.

You know, I said it was going to be here, but I am giving you this last chance to turn away...

Fine, here it is: What exactly are the specifiations of a "Clean Save"? Do I have to restart the game, or do I just have to uninstall the mod, open the game and quicksave, install the new version, and open it again and save... or what?

PS: OMG, it was ag12 all along! Hidden in plain sight!

JK, thanks for all of your support. Keep up the good work.

EDIT: ​I managed to figure out how to perform a "Clean Save"

​However, the dealio is that I still have the problem where the game judges the slave as hostile, and before I was able to get the slave a cell in the new update (which is great), everyone in the settlement killed her. If it helps, this problem only started after she ran away for the first time, and I beat her into submission (around 80 times ) Now, I realize that this might just be the mod trying to get her to assault me, however she does not throw a single punch, or fire a single bullet. Furthermore, her repression was at 77, and resistance 0. Her pride was something like -2, and submission at 100. The only way to fix it is to shoot her with the pax syringe, and even that only lasts a few seconds before everyone tries to kill her. Anyway, I know that fixing these bugs is a difficult matter to attend to, but again, I am just reporting them for the sake of reporting them, and do not wish to be rude in any way. Keep up the great work!

Edit: I don't quite know how I stopped the problem, but it might have been because I put clothing on the slave. Even when I took it off, the strange glitch did not happen and everything is running smoothly. There are a few finicky glitches here and there, but it seems like it is just a matter of learning the mod to get everything working properly. Btw, the update is great! The slave am problem is gone, too! Now I can fast travel without the slave going crazy! Very good work, fine sir. This mod is already enjoyable (especially when you get the payoff from selling slaves. Whoo-we)!

PS: OMG, it was ag12 all along! Hidden in plain sight!

JK, thanks for all of your support. Keep up the good work.

*grin*

EDIT: ​I managed to figure out how to perform a "Clean Save"

I should've been more precise: at the moment there is no update compatibility for F4SS. Basically you should run each new version of F4SS on a save game that has never been touched by any F4SS version before. This mod is in (alpha), it's not ready to be used as a 'Play Mod' - it's so heavily in development, that I cannot guarantee your savegame's safety.

​However, the dealio is that I still have the problem where the game judges the slave as hostile, and before I was able to get the slave a cell in the new update (which is great), everyone in the settlement killed her. If it helps, this problem only started after she ran away for the first time, and I beat her into submission (around 80 times ) Now, I realize that this might just be the mod trying to get her to assault me, however she does not throw a single punch, or fire a single bullet. Furthermore, her repression was at 77, and resistance 0. Her pride was something like -2, and submission at 100. The only way to fix it is to shoot her with the pax syringe, and even that only lasts a few seconds before everyone tries to kill her. Anyway, I know that fixing these bugs is a difficult matter to attend to, but again, I am just reporting them for the sake of reporting them, and do not wish to be rude in any way. Keep up the great work!

Don't worry, buddy. I only respond toxic to people demanding things from me in an impolite way! Bug reports are very much welcome - I need as many bug reports as I can get, so always, always, always report all the bugs you can find!

Yeah, the current iteration of slave AI is a bit dodgy and not quite as sophisticated as it will be in the later stages of the mod. There is more to be done. Also, the factions might need a rework.

Edit: I don't quite know how I stopped the problem, but it might have been because I put clothing on the slave. Even when I took it off, the strange glitch did not happen and everything is running smoothly. There are a few finicky glitches here and there, but it seems like it is just a matter of learning the mod to get everything working properly. Btw, the update is great! The slave am problem is gone, too! Now I can fast travel without the slave going crazy! Very good work, fine sir. This mod is already enjoyable (especially when you get the payoff from selling slaves. Whoo-we)!

Nice to hear that you like the update! 

Great that you like the update. Well, I implemented some new functions that update the slave gear after Location change, so the gear bonuses should always apply now.

Thank you for your feedback. I hope you continue to enjoy the mod and please report all bugs to me!

I'll see to it that they get fixed as soon as I find time to do so.

Updated to Version 07!

- Added: Slavery Workshop category

- Added: Slave Sleeping Bag in Workshops for storing slaves in settlements

- Added: Keyword 'F4SSkwdVulnerable' to MagicEffect 'HoldupCommandEffect' (Intimidation Perk Level 3 allows enslaving now)

- Added: New function .UpdateGear(Actor akActor) in F4SSscrGear: unequips and reequips all registered slaver gear to update enchantments.

- Added: Event OnLocationChange() in F4SSscrSlotAlias firing F4SSgear.UpdateGear(slave) to update gear after each location change. Req testing.

- Changed: Misbehavior caps at 100!

- Changed: Capture script pacified / Attempt at fixing CTD

- Changed: Updated OP with information that are up to date. Also, changed requirements to use F4SE - might as well start doing it now.

Known Issues: Gear doesn't update properly after fast travel on all slaves except the one in slot01. - My bad, forgot to set a property on the 7 duplicate slots. Will be hotfixed tomorrow.

Please use a fresh save and don't forget to attach your Papyrus log if you have any issues!

I hope you enjoy the new update and the possibility to actually store your slaves. Have fun, report back.

Edit: @xmasterLNM: You're very welcome. Indeed, this community is super wired - and super nice. For the most part. Although there is this guy named ag12 who's a real dick sometimes.

> DOWNLOAD <

I love your mod and look forward to further development.

One question thou... How do I make the slaves submissive? I can't see what I can do to make them behave. After a while there resistance is at 100 and they stop responding? The low amp mod on the shock stick doesn't work since they die on 3-4 hits? Should the stick deal damage or is it my game and you want papyrus?

The shock amp module should reduce the damage on the weapon to an absolute minimum. It should also be quite helpful at dropping their resistance (pain drops it!).

I'll have another look at it. Other things that might temporarily help are to just inject more Pax. Gives a mighty boost to submission, but wears off after a while.

There is going to be a major chem update at some point, implementing auto-injectors and the like.

Also, keep in mind that the whole mod isn't really ready for a real play-through. The systems are all WIP and thus there simply is no way to e.g. train/break a slave. When you reach the point where you can't control your slaves anymore, you'll probably want to give feedback on what you experienced and then deactivate the mod until the next update. Or just store your slaves in a settlement while you can.