F4:SS - Fallout 4 Slavery System 0.9b (05.08.17)

The next update will come out soon. It's basically ready for delivering, however I'm waiting for a fellow modder to release a couple animations that will be used in the coming version. I can already say that from the next update onwards you'll need all DLCs for both F4SS and CRP.

Apart from the animations, the escape engine is reactivated. The restraints system is implemented and supports 14 different devices (built for the future, since we currently only have 4 different devices in CRP) - slave AI is overhauled and now includes misbehavior actions like picking up bobby pins (yes, they actually use them to lockpick their restraints) and some other stuff. Also a new work-around for the often reported CTD on capture has been implemented, hopefully yielding better results than the last work-around that I tried.

I don't know when SexLab comes out and I don't care (from a developer stand). Go ask CPU, he's the lead dev of SexLab as far as I know.

I love your dedication to continuing the mod, can't wait for the update!

Excuse me for asking. What benefit does it have to enslave someone? I'm thinking about getting this mod for my first play through, I'm currently only up to after Corvega Assembly Plant. I've looked at it before and decided that it wouldn't add any first playthrough essential gameplay features. Figured, I'd ask before I make that judgement.

Settlers can gather me scrap. Do Slaves do that too? I don't need to worry about my settlers running away, they're actually quite thankful that I give them shelter. What I'd look for in a non-sexual slavery system would be some sort of improvement toward settlers in terms of economical balance. Maybe they don't occupy a bed? If I pen them in and build scrapping stations, will they use them? I mean, I can do that with settlers already. I could also equip my settlers with cuffs and collars, making them look like slaves. In what way do slaves act different from Settlers? They can't open doors maybe? I've also wondered, if you put them in a jail cell, do they actually stay in it? Then again, why waste my scarce recourses on feeding and building a pen for slaves if there isnt a benefit. My settlers are like slaves to me anyway. They certainly behave like it in vanilla already if you ask me x'D No personality, do as they are told. But, they need bloody food and a bed.

Sorry for all the questions, I'm just wondering about a lot of things considering the early stages non-sexual fallout slavery. Love seeing it worked on though, huge fan of slavery in these types of games and quite franky. It's immersion breaking to me to hear stuff like 'oh they killed a 21 year old girl'. Who in their right mind would do that in a post apocalypse where every female is able to have children to repopulate, as well as the fact that no one really gets younger and men are bound to have desires in such a time too.

So a slavery system, really just feels.. accurate. Be kind of cool if Raiders could have slaves and if maybe eventually we could play as a slaver and underground lord x'D Taking over diamond city eventually, enslaving Piper to be our little bitch. Well. All that aside, hope someone can answer my questions towards this mod. I've read the description but it doesn't really tell me anything about the difference between settlers and slaves. Only that slaves could run away if I dont punish them, so.. more work for me - for what gain?

The next update will come out soon. It's basically ready for delivering, however I'm waiting for a fellow modder to release a couple animations that will be used in the coming version. I can already say that from the next update onwards you'll need all DLCs for both F4SS and CRP.

Apart from the animations, the escape engine is reactivated. The restraints system is implemented and supports 14 different devices (built for the future, since we currently only have 4 different devices in CRP) - slave AI is overhauled and now includes misbehavior actions like picking up bobby pins (yes, they actually use them to lockpick their restraints) and some other stuff. Also a new work-around for the often reported CTD on capture has been implemented, hopefully yielding better results than the last work-around that I tried.

I don't know when SexLab comes out and I don't care (from a developer stand). Go ask CPU, he's the lead dev of SexLab as far as I know.

I love your dedication to continuing the mod, can't wait for the update!

Yes, I agree with you completely. Thank you very much for your contributions, AG12!

O.K., been working this mod for awhile and so far works great. Kudos. I like the "details" and stats part of the main menu. Let's me know how the slave is improving.

I also installed CRP, TD and CRX just to have something to do with them.

The torture Devices mod works quite well with no problems, so far.

Do have one question and that is; How do you activate the shock collar?

or should I ask in CRP?

Also, been doing research on my own to see about adding more to this mod, with your permission. I'm a noobie modder so, it's taking some time to learn. I'd like to add some dialogue and perhaps a whip.

Appreciate all the time it took to create this. Thanks

Hey there!  New user, here.  Came out of interest in your mod.

I'm experiencing the same issue a lot of people here, describe.  With the exception of the very first time I attempted to capture an NPC, my game will lock up and become completely unresponsive, though any audio that was already playing will continue.  Even reloading to the point of the game just before I captured that one NPC and attempting to capture the same NPC results in the crash.

Anyways, obviously you know about the issue.  That's not really why I am posting.  I've been digging through your scripts making a passing attempt at figuring out a way to prevent the crashes.  In doing so, I wanted the check the logs that you are always directing people to include with their bug reports.  However, the location you have directed people to (Documents/my games/Fallout4/Logs/scripts) does not exist on my computer.  The only folder is Documents/my games/Fallout4 are Saves and F4SE, which has some logs of it's own, but none that are relevant from what I can tell.  Do I need to enable script logging or is there perhaps a different location that the logs would be found at on a Windows 10 install?  Any insight would be appreciated.

As an aside, I believe it's been mentioned in this thread that the crash is related to the removeallitems call or some other part of the process of transferring the NPC's items to the player.  Have you considered simply removing that part of the process?  Since the NPC inventory is being brought up anyway, it doesn't seem necessary to automatically transfer all of their items to the player.  Aside from the currently worn outfit being hidden (something easily worked around), is there any reason you feel having the player do it manually wouldn't be sufficient?

EDIT: So I just re-tested what I'd said about capturing not working on the same NPC I was originally successful with, after reloading a save prior to that first attempt.  I don't know what's different but capturing that NPC did work, again.  In fact I was able to get it to work on another unnamed NPC in the area and Duke from the Atom Cats (who happened to be in the area) as well, this time.

EDIT 2:  I realize all of this is of questionable value at best without logs, but I am getting more information little by little.

After capturing the original unnamed raider, who was on her own, I captured Duke, who was also on his own.  I then told them to wait nearby while I attempted to capture the unnamed raider's three companions, who were sleeping in close proximity to one another.  I tranq'd all three, and attempted to capture one of them.  The inventory pops up and I am able to use it without issue, but upon closing the inventory, the game crashes to desktop before I am able to move to the next raider.  This seems to be a different type of crash, since it CTD's rather than locking up and continuing to play audio.

For the next attempt, when approaching the three sleeping raiders, I killed two and tranq'd the third.  When the other two were dead, capturing the remaining raider was successful.

Next, I used tdetect to disable AI detection and approached the sleeping raiders, tranquilizing and then capturing all three successfully, one by one (tranq, capture, tranq, capture, tranq, capture).

However, when I tried using tdetect, tranquilizing all three and then capturing them, I went back to crashing after closing the first raider's inventory.

I've kept a save at this point so that I can revisit it and get you some logs, if/when I am able to figure out how to get them.

Hi there,

Thanks for developing the mod, looks like fun.

I am having some problems though... I can't seem to be able to capture anyone. The mod appears to be working in general as I've been able to create the slavery sleeping bags and restraint workshop but I'm not getting a capture option after subduing NPCs. I'm using the syringe rifle with the joint lock darts but I'm not getting any options when hovering over the body (they are still alive)... If I press 'R' then my character just brings up the menu for changing the darts in the syringe rifle.

I've tried this on multiple NPCs including raiders and non-hostile NPCs and I have also changed weapon after darting the NPC but I'm still not getting any slavery options.

I have handcuffs, collar, and shackles in my inventory as well but I read in this thread that they aren't actually involved in capturing. (I have tried pacifying anyway and equipping the collar on NPCs but this doesn't seem to do anything).

Any advice? Thanks. 

P.S. I only downloaded today so I'm assuming I'm using the latest version etc.

That's another mod. Torture Devices.

TD has nothing to do with capturing Actors.

The only thing that happens when using F4SS together with TD and the CRP bridge is that the AI packages of F4SS are getting overriden by the ones from TD when one of the CRP restraints is equipped.