F4:SS - Fallout 4 Slavery System 0.9b (05.08.17)

As always, without proper logs and load order I can't do anything with this information but shake my head in confusion.

Also, those features are confirmed to work. I'm fairly certain its incompatibility with a mod you're running, but since you didn't provide the required information, I can't help you.

I did PM you...and a little bit more explanations

btw a question ..

a other slave is resisting and try to run away.. how i capture him again ? also with the syringer ? 

Alright so after some more testing, I've come to a very strange conclusion, but first I will describe how I got your mod working in the first place. I created a new save (not really new, but a save that starts just before leaving the vault for the first time), starting out on normal difficulty, I spawn in the items (syringe gun) and am successfully able to capture NPCS, but every time I switch to survival mode (the mode I was originally playing on), and tried to capture an NPC I would get the same game freezing problem.

Thinking it was a problem with the survival difficulty, I attempted to load in my old character that was playing on the survival difficulty, and downscale the difficulty to normal, but was still met with the same problem. 

I am interested to know if you have been running the mod on the survival difficulty, and if you've encountered similar issues? 

As always, without proper logs and load order I can't do anything with this information but shake my head in confusion.

Also, those features are confirmed to work. I'm fairly certain its incompatibility with a mod you're running, but since you didn't provide the required information, I can't help you.

btw a question ..

a other slave is resisting and try to run away.. how i capture him again ? also with the syringer ? 

At the moment the only way to subdue a slave is by using the Pax syringe for a temporary buff on Submission or using the Security Baton weapon mod "Low Amp Shock Module" to give them painful shocks that will bring them in line earlier or later.

It's all going to be a lot more comprehensive once we actually have the gear to go along with the theme.

Alright so after some more testing, I've come to a very strange conclusion, but first I will describe how I got your mod working in the first place. I created a new save (not really new, but a save that starts just before leaving the vault for the first time), starting out on normal difficulty, I spawn in the items (syringe gun) and am successfully able to capture NPCS, but every time I switch to survival mode (the mode I was originally playing on), and tried to capture an NPC I would get the same game freezing problem.

Thinking it was a problem with the survival difficulty, I attempted to load in my old character that was playing on the survival difficulty, and downscale the difficulty to normal, but was still met with the same problem. 

I am interested to know if you have been running the mod on the survival difficulty, and if you've encountered similar issues? 

I will have a look at this tomorrow. Please always attach logs or PM me the logs.

worth mentioning that the crash issue occurs for me as well. I am a persistent fella and tried multiple times, and one time it did work, but could not reproduce the OK situation again (slave died soon after being captured due to .. fighting going on)

[05/18/2016 - 08:59:12PM] warning: Property reconMarkedEnemy on script ReconScopeScript attached to Active effect 1 on  (001ADD88) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/18/2016 - 08:59:12PM] warning: Property ReconScopeQuest on script ReconScopeScript attached to Active effect 1 on  (001ADD88) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/18/2016 - 08:59:12PM] warning: Property reconMarkedEnemy on script ReconScopeScript attached to Active effect 2 on  (001ADD88) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/18/2016 - 08:59:12PM] warning: Property ReconScopeQuest on script ReconScopeScript attached to Active effect 2 on  (001ADD88) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

Ok, so, again the same issue I see above.
I added reconscope to the syringer. I also have DX Courser mod installed, and am using the recon sights.

I will try again without recon and see what happens.

btw a question ..

At the moment the only way to subdue a slave is by using the Pax syringe for a temporary buff on Submission or using the Security Baton weapon mod "Low Amp Shock Module" to give them painful shocks that will bring them in line earlier or later.

It's all going to be a lot more comprehensive once we actually have the gear to go along with the theme.

here is my logfile . The last part is interesting i guess..

So i explain a little .. the 2 slaves are the one as you see in the picture before...

so  i don´t have problems to command the gunner (white one) but the raider (black sheep) makes a whole trouble.. He doesn´t accept the commands and so on.. the white one is that one that spams if i fast travel anywhere from there... 

What i have do.. so .. in the shop i put some pose animations rugs from the busy settlers mode... If i command the slave to "use" that rug then ok it does but the command wait doen´t functioning at the moment anymore and she will fasttravel with me... If i let her only wait then he does not fasttravel but she also does not sandboxing.. sit on the bench use the pose rugs etc... she stay only there.... 

The other one.. the black sheep... does nothing...as if she is in a locked wait status... only the command resurrect help and that only for a while... 

Papyrus.0.log

I hope you can fix that

testing without recon does not produce the warnings above but still crashes. Unfortunately, since the freeze (i said crash, its more of a hang) doesn't allow me to alttab into task manager to end process, so I have to logout of windows in order to close fallout.

Ok, I found the issue.
I don't understand why, but :

_slave.RemoveAllItems(Game.GetPlayer())
_slave.SetOutfit(outfitNaked)

crashes the game when trying to pass the items to you.

Simply deleting the slaves items on the other hand works.

_slave.RemoveAllItems()
_slave.RemoveAllItems()

P.S. Why the second RemoveAllItems? (maybe the second removeallitems has nothing to remove or the outfitNaked is modded and can't be removed or smth)

I will have a look at this tomorrow. Please always attach logs or PM me the logs.

Alright here is the log of the game where I was able to capture the Abernathy family, and then traveled to Diamond City where I was able to capture Polly of Choice Chops, but when I tried to capture a regular Diamond City Guard, the game froze as before. Mind you, that this was all done on normal difficulty, so I guess that throws my original theory out the window. Hope that helps a little.

Log:

http://pastebin.com/uNNKyc0V

Also here's the load order, if you still need that.

http://pastebin.com/FR12kwXk

btw a question ..

here is my logfile . The last part is interesting i guess..

So i explain a little .. the 2 slaves are the one as you see in the picture before...

so  i don´t have problems to command the gunner (white one) but the raider (black sheep) makes a whole trouble.. He doesn´t accept the commands and so on.. the white one is that one that spams if i fast travel anywhere from there... 

What i have do.. so .. in the shop i put some pose animations rugs from the busy settlers mode... If i command the slave to "use" that rug then ok it does but the command wait doen´t functioning at the moment anymore and she will fasttravel with me... If i let her only wait then he does not fasttravel but she also does not sandboxing.. sit on the bench use the pose rugs etc... she stay only there.... 

The other one.. the black sheep... does nothing...as if she is in a locked wait status... only the command resurrect help and that only for a while... 

attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.log

I hope you can fix that

Alright, so I think I'll need to remove the Command function and write some custom lines for that.

Issue with the AI behavior is that once you use the command function the 'normal' slave package that does the follow and persistent wait get overridden by the F4 default command package, which also causes the actor to fast travel with you.

I'll need to have a closer look when I get the time.

Also it looks like one of your mods is throwing a LOT of errors - all those DD_Mann_script_2 errors aren't from F4SS. You should probably try to identify the source of those issues and eliminate them to take stress of the engine. Don't know if it hurts, but it definitely doesn't help.

Alright here is the log of the game where I was able to capture the Abernathy family, and then traveled to Diamond City where I was able to capture Polly of Choice Chops, but when I tried to capture a regular Diamond City Guard, the game froze as before. Mind you, that this was all done on normal difficulty, so I guess that throws my original theory out the window. Hope that helps a little.

Log:

http://pastebin.com/uNNKyc0V

Also here's the load order, if you still need that.

http://pastebin.com/FR12kwXk

Okay, so I'll need to look into the generic actors, possibly using a duplicate or some other sort of work-around for the non-unique actors. I'll look into it as soon as I get the time, it's a bit sparse right now.

Ok, I found the issue.

I don't understand why, but :

crashes the game when trying to pass the items to you.

Simply deleting the slaves items on the other hand works.

_slave.RemoveAllItems()
_slave.RemoveAllItems()

P.S. Why the second RemoveAllItems? (maybe the second removeallitems has nothing to remove or the outfitNaked is modded and can't be removed or smth)

That second RemoveAllItems() shouldn't give any performance hit, since it generally runs on an empty inventory. It's there because I experienced that sometimes the SetOutfit() will 'reload' the old outfit's items and equip them before switching the outfit to naked, so it's just a fail safe to make sure that the actor actually gets stripped and no glitchy items get re-equipped.

I'll try to find a smoother approach at some point.

Hey, good work on the mod, did you find a workaround to add a NPC to any settlements?

The command and dialogue system is really fun to work with but it seems that there is no way to add a random NPC to a settlement if they don't have the script WorkshopNPCScript on them... I undertand now why it's not a feature of the base game, Beth why?...

I know this is in an early stage and stuff but just an idea for the future

It would be cool if i could turn slaves that i capture into "settlers" at my settlement, Like i hire some raiders or even turn some of the salves into guards and let the slaves work on the field/bar/brothel/ whatever i build.

http://pastebin.com/yQ0mA0ns

http://pastebin.com/GGmQhgrP

http://pastebin.com/a0BYGhgE

what the hell??? captured 3 slaves, now game crashes on opening or loading save

If you upgrade the mod, use a clean save. I can tell you didn't because the properties perkControlWait and perkControlFollow aren't even existant in the current version anymore.

So, to quote, "what the hell???".

When a slave runs away, after I have told them to stay, I find them back where I picked them up. They still have the menu for the slave but they do not respond, like a slave, just as a regular settler. Also if I already have a follower with me, and I use the shock baton on the slave, the slave becomes an enemy and everyone keeps trying to kill the poor slave. 

Great work though. Keep it up we all appreciate the hard work!

this is the start of a magical journey

^^ Yes!! Thank you very much for working on this. Fallout NEEDS slaves ! I'm hoping you keep your motivation and add more features to this mod. (I'd love to see slaves in settlements performing various work and 'slavers' npc's to keep track of them while the player's away !! )