Paradise Halls Enhanced (pahe) repacked with the customary addons

yo guys from versions 6 and up u can not remove outfits only in version 5 i think  cuz in version 5 it kills them and clones them slave and in version 6 and up it don't kill them or clone them

i been using this to remove outfits make sure u do this before enslaving them or it will not work

and if u forget use this other mod to make them like u then u can remove there outfits just install the mod then put the ring on click on the npc and click on remove default outfit

i need names, who dunit, to blindly say that version 6 is busted is like a spit in the face, i haven't changed the code for that yet in the public release so everything releated to the enslavement code is from blabla's last release thoroughly tested for months. i told him it was ready to come out of beta, because i thought it was, i rarely ever mess with uniques and the npc's i tested with he fixed before we released it, but there are enough vanilla npc's in the game i don't have time to test every npc so if you find somebody that doesn't fit the norm i need names.

thanks to evergrey we now know there's alva to look into

i tested it with bandits and can confirm about clothes

bandits shouldn't be like that, for now check that nothing is overwriting the requirements, most important of which being skse that even a vanilla script placed into your scripts folder can overwrite its files and change your results for slaves

if that doesn't fix it for you don't dismay, i was unaware of the problem somehow slipping thru my fingers, but the possibility for it is being looked into for a fix

yo guys from versions 6 and up u can not remove outfits only in version 5 i think  cuz in version 5 it kills them and clones them slave and in version 6 and up it don't kill them or clone them

i been using this to remove outfits make sure u do this before enslaving them or it will not work

and if u forget use this other mod to make them like u then u can remove there outfits just install the mod then put the ring on click on the npc and click on remove default outfit

i need names, who dunit, to blindly say that version 6 is busted is like a spit in the face, i haven't changed the code for that yet in the public release so everything releated to the enslavement code is from blabla's last release thoroughly tested for months. i told him it was ready to come out of beta, because i thought it was, i rarely ever mess with uniques and the npc's i tested with he fixed before we released it, but there are enough vanilla npc's in the game i don't have time to test every npc so if you find somebody that doesn't fit the norm i need names.

bandits shouldn't be like that, for now check that nothing is overwriting the requirements, most important of which being skse that even a vanilla script placed into your scripts folder can overwrite its files and change your results for slaves

if that doesn't fix it for you don't dismay, i was unaware of the problem somehow slipping thru my fingers, but the possibility for it is being looked into for a fix

nothing overrides the mod and i am using mod organizer so i can see very well what overrides the mod and nothing does! and paradise halls master is now under all other masters so nothing can override it.  also i am using loot so everything should be good with load order... so as i say i have only noticed two problems so far, name giving is not work and clothes are not shown in the inventory and there is no way to take them off ... only unequipall console command... but after rape theyr back again.

as they finaly found a fix for the string issue plan to try this again. what  i want to know is does its slaves get counted for say slaverun being slaves?

this confuses me

good then now that the 65k string issue has been fixed i ccan finaly pack my load order again. now all i need is the dom female slaver quest line from slaverun to catch up and all be well in my skyrim again.

is this the same as above

note to slaverun reloaded users:

pahslaves following the player will fall under the current follow faction kenjoka looks for to assign the outfits

this causes a problem with the naked bandit bug causing bandits that have never been to whiterun( aka slaverun or its enslaved cities) to not only show more frequent naked bandits, but they now come with the dd slave gear applied by the slaverun outfit

as they finaly found a fix for the string issue plan to try this again. what  i want to know is does its slaves get counted for say slaverun being slaves?

I think so, just give them some devious devices and they should work just like hydra slave girls or else ask kenjoka to support for PAH slaves.

if all else fails you can always try doing the slaver quest where you need to enslave an female npc for the slaver guild and just use it on the pah enslaved npc, that should force compatibility i think.

support for pahslave right now might better be asked to exclude them from the outfit

Kinky bandits huh. sounds interesting. Atleast you dn' have to package them anymore as they already have been ;)

Ok, that was a very stupid joke sorry.

Btw about the better vampires feature. I tried it out and to my surprise the slave was still counted as a slave int the mcm menu but it lost all of the dialogue and responses. they no longer became angry at you or anything. Instead they behaved like normal followers + because they are still listed in the MCM they won't dissappear either. This is not a bug or anything don't look to much into (if at all) it's just a little experiment of mine.

clarify

The better vampires feature i was talking about is the the option (it is toggleable in MCM) to remove all factions from an npc if you turn them into a vampire (this is done by first casting a certain spell and then biting someone). It probably just does the "removeallfactions" from an npc. But it is quite interesting why the npc still shows up in pah's MCM slaves list.

that's quite interesting indeed, seems you may have inadvertantly activated the pahcleaned faction

future update planned will have the option to reset the slave to the normal slave behavior and training options and additional update feature plans are the option to make properly trained slaves become followers or lovers

looked in the MCM menu and noticed it shows i have 5/15 slaves. Pressed the button to reset the mod, exited menus and then went back in. it showed 5/50. Left the menu and waited for reset, then went back into MCM. Back to 5/15.

first suggestion is to try clicking the clave count from mcm and see if that fixes it, second you'll have to wait and see what happens when you reach the 15th slave to determine if it'll allow the next slave (alternatively you could skip to the clean install instructions:

common issue when upgrading old pah saves from pre-existing nexus pah, hopefully it works, if not you'll need to follow the instructions to clean the save -

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/61324-pahe-lives-on-501-beta-repacked-with-the-customary-addons/?do=findComment&comment=1543871

Nice! I can't wait for that one. It will be hard (but you don't need me to tell you that :P) because of the nature of the bandit factions (and others) but i believe that you and your team are going to be able to do this. I sure of it. I mean if you can make an ingame hairchanger for other npc's i am sure that something like this wil come too especially seeing as how far you have come with this mod. If you achieve in doing this it will probably the very first and only mod of all the community that can achieve the unthinkable. Making bandits actual followers without dissappearing on you.

nothing overrides the mod and i am using mod organizer so i can see very well what overrides the mod and nothing does! and paradise halls master is now under all other masters so nothing can override it.  also i am using loot so everything should be good with load order... so as i say i have only noticed two problems so far, name giving is not work and clothes are not shown in the inventory and there is no way to take them off ... only unequipall console command... but after rape theyr back again.

when i say the requirements i mean these:

Required:

• Skyrim
  • Sexlab
  • SkyUI
  • Requires HF
  • ZazAnimationPack!
  •  skse,
  • Run FNIS after installation!
  • ALL requirements for the above mods must also be installed

edit:

i'll narrow that down in reference to your bug since its relative to pah core and nothing sexlab, the files you need to worry about are the skse files

Kinky bandits huh. sounds interesting. Atleast you dn' have to package them anymore as they already have been ;)

Ok, that was a very stupid joke sorry.

Btw about the better vampires feature. I tried it out and to my surprise the slave was still counted as a slave int the mcm menu but it lost all of the dialogue and responses. they no longer became angry at you or anything. Instead they behaved like normal followers + because they are still listed in the MCM they won't dissappear either. This is not a bug or anything don't look to much into (if at all) it's just a little experiment of mine.

clarify

The better vampires feature i was talking about is the the option (it is toggleable in MCM) to remove all factions from an npc if you turn them into a vampire (this is done by first casting a certain spell and then biting someone). It probably just does the "removeallfactions" from an npc. But it is quite interesting why the npc still shows up in pah's MCM slaves list.

that's quite interesting indeed, seems you may have inadvertantly activated the pahcleaned faction

future update planned will have the option to reset the slave to the normal slave behavior and training options and additional update feature plans are the option to make properly trained slaves become followers or lovers

Nice! I can't wait for that one. It will be hard (but you don't need me to tell you that :P) because of the nature of the bandit factions (and others) but i believe that you and your team are going to be able to do this. I sure of it. I mean if you can make an ingame hairchanger for other npc's i am sure that something like this wil come too especially seeing as how far you have come with this mod. If you achieve in doing this it will probably the very first and only mod of all the community that can achieve the unthinkable. Making bandits actual followers without dissappearing on you.

ya i found the release code, it seems the command to delete the ex-slave comes from pahe so that'll be changed with sufficient training. the current kinks in my plan there is i hadn't used the release command for so long it had missed testing between versions and something happened along the lines that it no longer functions as some users have already learned

Edited by CliftonJD

Required:

• Skyrim
  • Sexlab
  • SkyUI
  • Requires HF
  • ZazAnimationPack!
  •  skse,

edit:

i'll narrow that down in reference to your bug since its relative to pah core and nothing sexlab, the files you need to worry about are the skse files

ofcours i have all the requirments... ofcourse!

Required:

• Skyrim
  • Sexlab
  • SkyUI
  • Requires HF
  • ZazAnimationPack!
  •  skse,

edit:

but my previous question regarding if anything had overwritten those requirements you responded with a mo response listing pahe at the end of your loaded mods in mo - you need to see if anything overwrites your skse files

if nothing overwrite skse and reinstalling skse doesn't fix that for you then i'll need you to narrow to start experimenting with other methods of enslavement to determine if this is a bug in the "mark" key from the mcm or is it just a paralyze bug or is it a bug with sleeping actors (that i could believe highly there's a second outfit in skyrim for sleeping and that was when i had that bug to fix)

if its truly happening for every enslavement method on every npc, i'll be extremely confused how you could get this bug, but if its a problem with 1 of the newer functions added by pahe 6 then its something i can look into

Were you guys ever able to nail down the bug with new instances of a character respawning nude/no armor after a previous one is enslaved?

that's on our list under bugfixes planned now that we've finally proven my original thoughts on this to be linked to pah or pahe issues i'd suspected for some time, but some how blabla was telling me he was getting those results without pah/e so i was a wondering on that for a while and still pointing the users to performance tweaks, but nonetheless i was finally able to reproduce it in my latest tests of a controlled environment that only pah/e had control of the actors

other previous representations of the bug i'd found other mods interacting with and changing the results so i'd see a chastity belt on a naked imperial or collar and corset on a naked bandit so while i knew what other mods were effecting those npc's i had no way to point the finger at who was directly responsible for the bugs, until now...

my latest occurrence of this i was sent to fellglow keep (from the vanilla skyrim, not to be confused with the slaver camp) and i managed to enslave damned near every npc and because it was in the beginning of the game and they weren't guards or soldiers nothing could contaminate my results from it as i went thru enslaving the first floor and moving onto the next. then watching as skyrim quickly ran out of variants of the npc to choose from and started spawning naked variants of my slaves.

the first step to fixing any bug is to reproduce it without contamination from other sources....

so that atleast set the bug to a higher priority than ever before, But the next trick to that will be to figure out how or why that is

the current theory on it is related to how pah handles the outfit system for the slaves allowing the player to remove the slave's clothing or armor and then give the slave new armor to wear so that will be looked into again, how soon could depend on my mood or what i see in the code as i'm looking to fix something else because blabla's last beta test was to disable the pah outfit system which ended up with a duplicate in-grab-able armor after the player takes the slave's armor hidden from the slave's inventory.

the next attempts at this will be to look into separating the link between the slave's outfit and the original actor

The problem stems from using the ActorBase.SetOutfit() function. Once you've changed the outfit on the BASE used to create new leveled actors they will wear that new outfit and since slaves are naked...

This should be easily fixed by making sure you use the LeveledActorBase (use the GetLeveledActorBase() function) which is only specific to an already created leveled actor and not used to create new actors.

Examine all the usage of the ActorBase to make sure you are using the leveled base, even actors not created from leveled lists will have a leveled base which is used to keep their current values while the original actorbase will have their starting values and in fact should only be used when those starting values are needed.

The two scripts doing this (pahclonenodescript.psc and pahcore.psc) seem to deliberately alter the underlying base instead of the leveled base which is why this bug exists. There may be a reason why the original base is needed for other functions but when calling setoutfit it should not be used.

tried implementing that into my next beta, but the setoutfit command became nullified by ownership of the items, it reminded me of the beta tests that lead upto 6.0 i remember telling blabla its as tho i'm seeing the slave as a thief and he confirmed that's what was in fact happening so i'll revisit that at a later date after i figure out how to change the ownership of the items

think what i might do with my next visit on this will be to give the users the option to disable the cloning using this method:

if the toggle is  used to disable cloning then GetLeveledActorBase() will be chosen in place of the clone with a warning that either choice has known bugs to decide the lesser of 2 evils

Required:

• Skyrim
  • Sexlab
  • SkyUI
  • Requires HF
  • ZazAnimationPack!
  •  skse,

edit:

but my previous question regarding if anything had overwritten those requirements you responded with a mo response listing pahe at the end of your loaded mods in mo - you need to see if anything overwrites your skse files

if nothing overwrite skse and reinstalling skse doesn't fix that for you then i'll need you to narrow to start experimenting with other methods of enslavement to determine if this is a bug in the "mark" key from the mcm or is it just a paralyze bug or is it a bug with sleeping actors (that i could believe highly there's a second outfit in skyrim for sleeping and that was when i had that bug to fix)

if its truly happening for every enslavement method on every npc, i'll be extremely confused how you could get this bug, but if its a problem with 1 of the newer functions added by pahe 6 then its something i can look into

as i can see nothing overwrites SKSE... it all cleanand enslavement method was low health i believe... anyways not sleeping...

i gues ill try with 5.0.1 with jcontainers 3.2.6 and see if this works better...maybe i am wrong but with jcontainers 3.2.6 i have better performance ingame

i was thinking its just a resource but can it be that if those files will be overwritten thats causing the bug?

/Scripts/UILIB_1.pex

/Interface/uilib/UILIB_1_TextInputMenu.swf

/Interface/uilib/UILIB_1_ListMenu.swf

/Interface/uilib/buttonArt.swf

/Interface/exportet/uilib/UILIB_1_notificationarea.swf

those are from jaxonz positioner same resources are also used by SL Defeat, Immersive Horses and SexLab Tools 3.0

Edit// strange if it doesnt matter then why loot always giving this advice:

• Move pahe_lives_on-6_0_2-beta before SexLab Tools v3.0
  • Move Jaxonz Renamer-57335-2-21 after Jaxonz Positioner-52583-2-92

Required:

• Skyrim
  • Sexlab
  • SkyUI
  • Requires HF
  • ZazAnimationPack!
  •  skse,

edit:

as i can see nothing overwrites SKSE... it all cleanand enslavement method was low health i believe... anyways not sleeping...

i gues ill try with 5.0.1 with jcontainers 3.2.6 and see if this works better...maybe i am wrong but with jcontainers 3.2.6 i have better performance ingame

i was thinking its just a resource but can it be that if those files will be overwritten thats causing the bug?

/Scripts/UILIB_1.pex

those are from jaxonz positioner same resources are also used by SL Defeat, Immersive Horses and SexLab Tools 3.0

now you're onto something there, a shared resource file that mo can't choose from, i would have to say as you're having unexplained bugs that might be a resource file that we need to function and those other mods are using a different version of the file, its likely why we saw jaxons positioner in your log the last time you posted, if i'm not mistaken jaxons positioner is the older code, but i can't swear to that, also if i'm not mistaken mo has the option thru the left pane to move pahe files lower so even that resource file can't be overwritten by other mods

Were you guys ever able to nail down the bug with new instances of a character respawning nude/no armor after a previous one is enslaved?

that's on our list under bugfixes planned now that we've finally proven my original thoughts on this to be linked to pah or pahe issues i'd suspected for some time, but some how blabla was telling me he was getting those results without pah/e so i was a wondering on that for a while and still pointing the users to performance tweaks, but nonetheless i was finally able to reproduce it in my latest tests of a controlled environment that only pah/e had control of the actors

other previous representations of the bug i'd found other mods interacting with and changing the results so i'd see a chastity belt on a naked imperial or collar and corset on a naked bandit so while i knew what other mods were effecting those npc's i had no way to point the finger at who was directly responsible for the bugs, until now...

my latest occurrence of this i was sent to fellglow keep (from the vanilla skyrim, not to be confused with the slaver camp) and i managed to enslave damned near every npc and because it was in the beginning of the game and they weren't guards or soldiers nothing could contaminate my results from it as i went thru enslaving the first floor and moving onto the next. then watching as skyrim quickly ran out of variants of the npc to choose from and started spawning naked variants of my slaves.

the first step to fixing any bug is to reproduce it without contamination from other sources....

so that atleast set the bug to a higher priority than ever before, But the next trick to that will be to figure out how or why that is

the current theory on it is related to how pah handles the outfit system for the slaves allowing the player to remove the slave's clothing or armor and then give the slave new armor to wear so that will be looked into again, how soon could depend on my mood or what i see in the code as i'm looking to fix something else because blabla's last beta test was to disable the pah outfit system which ended up with a duplicate in-grab-able armor after the player takes the slave's armor hidden from the slave's inventory.

the next attempts at this will be to look into separating the link between the slave's outfit and the original actor

The problem stems from using the ActorBase.SetOutfit() function. Once you've changed the outfit on the BASE used to create new leveled actors they will wear that new outfit and since slaves are naked...

This should be easily fixed by making sure you use the LeveledActorBase (use the GetLeveledActorBase() function) which is only specific to an already created leveled actor and not used to create new actors.

Examine all the usage of the ActorBase to make sure you are using the leveled base, even actors not created from leveled lists will have a leveled base which is used to keep their current values while the original actorbase will have their starting values and in fact should only be used when those starting values are needed.

The two scripts doing this (pahclonenodescript.psc and pahcore.psc) seem to deliberately alter the underlying base instead of the leveled base which is why this bug exists. There may be a reason why the original base is needed for other functions but when calling setoutfit it should not be used.

tried implementing that into my next beta, but the setoutfit command became nullified by ownership of the items, it reminded me of the beta tests that lead upto 6.0 i remember telling blabla its as tho i'm seeing the slave as a thief and he confirmed that's what was in fact happening so i'll revisit that at a later date after i figure out how to change the ownership of the items

think what i might do with my next visit on this will be to give the users the option to disable the cloning using this method:

if the toggle is  used to disable cloning then GetLeveledActorBase() will be chosen in place of the clone with a warning that either choice has known bugs to decide the lesser of 2 evils

The ObjectReference script has a SetActorOwner function that can be used with an actorbase (leveled or unleveled or None) so you may just need to find a way to get an ObjectReference handle on any item.

; Sets this object's owner to the specified actor base - None means to remove ownership
Function SetActorOwner(ActorBase akActorBase) native

Required:

• Skyrim
  • Sexlab
  • SkyUI
  • Requires HF
  • ZazAnimationPack!
  •  skse,

edit:

/Scripts/UILIB_1.pex

now you're onto something there, a shared resource file that mo can't choose from, i would have to say as you're having unexplained bugs that might be a resource file that we need to function and those other mods are using a different version of the file, its likely why we saw jaxons positioner in your log the last time you posted, if i'm not mistaken jaxons positioner is the older code, but i can't swear to that, also if i'm not mistaken mo has the option thru the left pane to move pahe files lower so even that resource file can't be overwritten by other mods

yes MO always trys to overwrite the resource files of pah. if thats the reason...then also defeat ... etc. is not comptible to pah ? i will start new game without conflicting mods and see if that makes a difference

The ObjectReference script has a SetActorOwner function that can be used with an actorbase (leveled or unleveled or None) so you may just need to find a way to get an ObjectReference handle on any item.

; Sets this object's owner to the specified actor base - None means to remove ownership
Function SetActorOwner(ActorBase akActorBase) native

already used below the setoutfit lines, but with GetLeveledActorBase used in the cloning process instead of the traditional methods

its almost as if the cloning process is busted. that maybe i need to invent a new reference for the slave other than clone, instead of saying clone.setoutfit and clone.SetActorOwner(None) it seems i should change that to say slave.setoutfit and slave.setactorowner

my tester says eventually the slave behaviors were effected so telling the slave to fight wouldn't work either

I have a question... :shy: .Why NPC don't kill them. :-/ It's not true. :dodgy:

if you're asking why the slaves are unkillable, read layam's change notes on original paradise halls from nexus

I have another problem with PAH but obviously and as usual the papyrus log includes "race menu version 0" from the ZAZ compatibility check. So if you're going to see that and refuse to help I won't bother trying to work with you on this. I need to know before I get into it..

I have another problem with PAH but obviously and as usual the papyrus log includes "race menu version 0" from the ZAZ compatibility check. So if you're going to see that and refuse to help I won't bother trying to work with you on this. I need to know before I get into it..

maybe those are stupid questions but have you the newest version of race menu including racemenu plugin and nothing overrides it ?

maybe those are stupid questions but have you the newest version of race menu including racemenu plugin and nothing overrides it ?

No. Race menu isn't a listed requirement, nor is it a requirement for any listed requirement.

edit: I installed race menu just to be sure and my problem remains.

No. Race menu isn't a listed requirement, nor is it a requirement for any listed requirement.

sexlab lists the skeleton as a requirement and others list it as a suggestion, here's the requirements from the skeleton page:

Requirement

(are installed BEFORE you install XPMSE3 and nothing overwrites XPMSE3 in general)

Two list of requirements for XPMSE3 one for people using Racemenu and one for people using Enchance Character Edit\Vanilla

General:

SKSE 1.7.3 or newer

Realistic Ragdolls and Force 1.9 or newer

Fores New Idles in Skyrim 6.1 or newer

RaceMenu users:

RaceMenu 3.4.5 or newer

Enchance Character Edit\Vanilla users:

NetImmerse Override Standalone 3.4.4 or newer

post the updated log to review the changes and see if i can find something in it to explain what's wrong then remind me again what was your probem

sexlab lists the skeleton as a requirement and others list it as a suggestion, here's the requirements from the skeleton page:

Requirement

(are installed BEFORE you install XPMSE3 and nothing overwrites XPMSE3 in general)

Two list of requirements for XPMSE3 one for people using Racemenu and one for people using Enchance Character Edit\Vanilla

General:

SKSE 1.7.3 or newer

Realistic Ragdolls and Force 1.9 or newer

Fores New Idles in Skyrim 6.1 or newer

RaceMenu users:

RaceMenu 3.4.5 or newer

Enchance Character Edit\Vanilla users:

NetImmerse Override Standalone 3.4.4 or newer

post the updated log to review the changes and see if i can find something in it to explain what's wrong then remind me again what was your probem

Race menu is not a requirement for the skeleton, that note just means if you do use race menu you need a recent version.

But the problem I was bringing up disappeared, so all I can say is some configuration of sex mods makes it happen: the MCM settings for enslavement don't work in a particular configuration with or without racemenu

Clifton is it lots of work to reloacate resource files of pah in a different folder so it wont get overwritten?

right now i don't even know what's attached to those resource files yet, i had to go hunting for the source file on them just to compile the scripts as i updated anything so moving the resource files wouldn't be good either as the scripts expect them to be where they are

I found the problem! This mod:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72725

is incompatible with PAH

his page mentions a settings file you can go over for what he's changed so you can find where that's incompatible, but his skyrim settings he suggests everybody use would make it impossible to find any problems. if those are his beliefs he may very well have done something to cause issues i wouldn't suggest continued use of it unless only for debugging purposes to see what he did wrong

Okay, regardless of that plugin, I found a different problem: The renamer fix makes the menu not work. With that enabled the MCM menu under Enslavement is unclickable. I've attached two logs, one with it enabled and one without.

i used to have that issue too but then with new game i could click and get the input field... write a name but after clicking on ok nothing happend ... name remains the same.

Edit// dafenetly the problem of renaming slaves is because of that resource script

/Scripts/uilib_1.pex

in my modlist its being overwritten by:

--PAH--

Immersive Horses 1.9

Sexlab Tools 3.0

SL Defeat 5.3.3

and mod organizer always does it in this order... and not allows otherway