Anyone tried VORB?

thesin

Awesome mod and amazing work thanks VadersApp!!! :D

lolz even bought a new monitor to try to get the Conversion Tool working ~ but alas maybe as I'm on Vista it doesnt seem to click in the right place >.<

Anyways after much tutorial hunting for an alternative solution, am eager to get converting my clothes! However after many attempts I just can't seem to get it to work :(

Can anyone please suggest any good, up-to-date and easy to follow tutorials for the re-weighting please? Presumably it must be fairly easy if the 'Conversion Tool' automates it??? Perhaps someone could quickly write down which buttons the tool selects etc ... please :D

Anyways thanks for the awesome mod VadersApp, and the site for conversions sounds really good!

Also is there a better solution for the compatibility with Vipcxj's High-heels ~ could I just chop the feet off the lowerbody mesh and put an actual foot mesh on the femalefoot.nif???

Also I presume there is a limit to the point of scaling, both from the meshes and resultant textures being 'squashed'/'expanded', but I was struggling to find a A-cup sized skeleton ... even the smallest seemed to be a generous B ... unless I missed one?

Awesome  ;)

Alright, well I went ahead and installed it - works fine for all the male and female NPC's but for my male PC, his legs have an infinite stretch and female PC's just have a stretched torso altogether. I know Kissinger had a problem similar to this and the skeleton was the fix, but the latest VORB has all the skeleton stuff in it, or so I was lead to believe. I did notice that my bottomless character no longer has a penis but the default white underwear (at the times when the infinite stretch turned into an infinite folding - similar to a 2d display) whilst the females are naked. Also somehow the mod put limb refresher items in my inventory which doesn't really seem to do anything but make the appropriate limb invisible. Also it put vampire wings as an item which I never had before installing VORB and all of the appropriate clothing addons.

EDIT: Can someone help? I don't want to be stuck playing with broken characters.

So' date=' just to sum it up for everyone...

1. Download VORB1_5 and the converted armors/clothes

2. Download VORB (under 'Old versions')

3. Download and install the latest Wrye Bash

4. Install VORB1_5

5. Install the converted standard armors/clothes

6. Create your Bashed Patch as described by VadersApp0

7. Copy one of the VORB skel* files you like to use for your own character to skeleton.nif and skeletonbeast.nif (Meshes/Characters/_male)

8. Copy the Meshes/Characters/_1stPerson/skeleton.nif from the old VORB to your _1stPerson directory

[/quote']

Whats happening is your not doing line 7

You need to manually take a vorb skeleton file and rename it to skeleton.nif and replace

Vacation is over and it was great! I resumed working on VORB. In special i am developing "the site".

Things that are working at the moment:

- user interface for uploading 7zip,rar or zip files

- transfer of files between homeserver and webserver for processing some things "at home".

- generating pictures of the meshes for categorizing the meshes

Edit:

- simple categorizing interface done.

- mysql connection between homeserver and werbserver ready

next thing on my list is

user account system

much more *g*

The site is nearly finished (meaning useable but ugly).

Things that i have to do tomorow is making a script for zipping the converted meshes and transfering them back to the server where they can be downloaded. Shouldnt be a problem. If there won´t be any fun stopping bugs i think i can open the site hopefully tomorow.

The site is nearly finished (meaning usable but ugly).

Things that i have to do tomorrow is making a script for zipping the converted meshes and transferring them back to the server where they can be downloaded. Shouldn't be a problem. If there won´t be any fun stopping bugs i think i can open the site hopefully tomorrow.

Sounds wonderful. Also, I don't mind an ugly site. It is, after all, a tool to convert stuff. I can't really think of a reason to keep looking at the site, while it converts ones mods. Might be a bit late to ask, but I assume you put some kind of virus-scanner on the upload-system? Or otherwise your host does it for you. I'd hate to see such an awesome mod being ruined by some bastard uploading a virus to the site...

Once it's online, I'll start converting, and fire up your mod for the first time. Fingers crossed.

Holy frack! My pc got unstable today. Some minutes later it didn´t boot. Checked everything, memory, soundcard, two 6870 cards. Only CPU or Mainboard seems to be faulty then. Changed CPU and voila it ran again. One 2600k is sitting on cloud 7 now.  ::) Shit! It wasn´t overclocked.

So beta is maybe a bit delayed. But i hope to do the rest of the work later in evening today.

Too late, Mainboard and my two 2600k are destroyed. The Mainboard seems to be faulty. The Second processor ran a few hours then the same problems occur. I Put the two processors in my other pc and it didn´t run. Frack!

Replacement is underway. Hope to get the new hardware tomorrow. So release is delayed until weekend. Sorry!

Too late' date=' Mainboard and my two 2600k are destroyed. The Mainboard seems to be faulty. The Second processor ran a few hours then the same problems occur. I Put the two processors in my other pc and it didn´t run. Frack!

Replacement is underway. Hope to get the new hardware tomorrow. So release is delayed until weekend. Sorry!

[/quote']

Wow, seems to be an epidemy of dying hardware :(

BTW, sorry to intrude, but can you make something like that in bosh.py:

-separate men and women skeleton folders

-give an option to patch according to the skeletons in women folder for women, and men folder for men

That would be great  ;)

I have acted foolishly - I have replaced the original armor stock files with the VORB skimpy files and have not backed it up. After I put the VORB skimpy files from TESNEXUS in place, there were quite a few missing feet and legs. If anyone can upload the original stock female clothing I would be much appreciative and you would save me from a fresh install or at least going through the process of installing again to copy over the appropriate files which is a lengthy process that I wish not to do unless my game gets really screwed up. I have over 255 mods thanks to Wrye Bash's Bash.esp and literally dozens upon dozens of unused files in my mods archives that lay in a separate Oblivion Mods file on my external hard drive. Although there are other VORB stock clothing mods that work, none of them replace the clothing bottoms like the skimpy one does.

Hey vader, I'm trying to upload the E-cup version of the EVE HGEC stock replacer, which is about 33 MB, and it's not working... When I hit 100% or so, I either get a generic PageNotFound from my browser, or this error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function apc_fetch() in /srv/www/vhosts/nlight.de/subdomains/vorb/httpdocs/upload.inc.php on line 6

Archived