Paradise Halls - Home Sweet Home (SE/LE)

28 minutes ago, nikola2 said:

Any console commands to raise slave training?
Pose and respect stats are especially hard to train.
Thanks in advance.

No, there are no console commands.

I agree respect is hard. Make a habit of punishing a slave at any time that you get the dialogue "I thought I told you to address me as a slave should." That's the most helpful.

Pose is easy. Find a safe, indoor location and tie your slave up (preferably with the HSH dialogue (I'm going to tie you up/let's get the chains out/on your knees)). If you combine that with having told your slave that they were going to fight for you it should (slowly) raise their submission, combat and pose.

• 2 weeks later...

@Musje

Thank you very much for an excellent mod! Sadly I have a technical problem with it. I can't use the option to attach slaves to chains. After the first dialogue option ("This chain will look pretty good on you") nothing happens and the dialogue ends. After this the slave is stuck and I have to use the debug option to get them to work again. What could cause this? I have the latest version of Heretical Resources installed, and all hard requirements (using ZAP 8).

I checked the log and it at one point says;
"[03/15/2020 - 02:37:30AM] Cannot open store for class "HR_LeashedMEScript", missing file?
[03/15/2020 - 02:37:30AM] Cannot open store for class "HR_LooseHavokChainScript", missing file?
[03/15/2020 - 02:37:30AM] Cannot open store for class "HR_DisableHeadTrack", missing file?
[03/15/2020 - 02:37:30AM] Cannot open store for class "HR_ChainConnector", missing file?"
Could this be related to the issue?

I've tried new saves, reinstalling the mods in question, disabling possible culprits, ZAP 7 instead of 8, and nothing worked. Thanks in advance.

On 3/21/2020 at 3:43 AM, bobbjorn said:

@Musje

Thank you very much for an excellent mod! Sadly I have a technical problem with it. I can't use the option to attach slaves to chains. After the first dialogue option ("This chain will look pretty good on you") nothing happens and the dialogue ends. After this the slave is stuck and I have to use the debug option to get them to work again. What could cause this? I have the latest version of Heretical Resources installed, and all hard requirements (using ZAP 8).

I checked the log and it at one point says;
"[03/15/2020 - 02:37:30AM] Cannot open store for class "HR_LeashedMEScript", missing file?
[03/15/2020 - 02:37:30AM] Cannot open store for class "HR_LooseHavokChainScript", missing file?
[03/15/2020 - 02:37:30AM] Cannot open store for class "HR_DisableHeadTrack", missing file?
[03/15/2020 - 02:37:30AM] Cannot open store for class "HR_ChainConnector", missing file?"
Could this be related to the issue?

I've tried new saves, reinstalling the mods in question, disabling possible culprits, ZAP 7 instead of 8, and nothing worked. Thanks in advance.

You need to install Heretical Resources also

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/64543-heretical-resources-25-10-2016/

3 hours ago, PorteuseDaigle said:

Woaw thanks, just an other question and i leave you how does it work ? 

Like any of the standard player houses: you grab a House Cell Token at the Restless Hunter, and use it inside the custom home.

@Musje

Hi.  You recommend using 'Flimsy Ragdolls' with HSH

I know it has no .esp file, but can you let us know how you use it?

It overwrites the .nif files from XPMSE 4.71 OK, but do you need to use any of the other ragdoll mods available in conjunction with it, or is it to be used just on its own?

I have had really weird ragdoll effects in the past in HSH, as well as from alchemically based NPC 'deaths', and I've been wondering if I have maybe been using Flimsy Ragdolls wrongly

Any advice would be more than welcome

u should always use the xpmse no matter what unless u using a custom one that recently updated enough. the reason being it cause ctd, fps loss and ive had quest bug as the body that i was suppose to get the item from would spaz out and rocket into  space.

On 3/22/2020 at 3:07 PM, Musje said:

You need to install Heretical Resources also

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/64543-heretical-resources-25-10-2016/

Sorry for bringing it up again but I do actually have it installed, as I said in the first message I have the latest version. As far as I am aware it has been installed correctly (as well as it's requirements). Atleast the items are available in-game.

Thanks again for your work ^^

18 hours ago, bobbjorn said:

Sorry for bringing it up again but I do actually have it installed, as I said in the first message I have the latest version. As far as I am aware it has been installed correctly (as well as it's requirements). Atleast the items are available in-game.

Thanks again for your work ^^

I'll check if HSH is missing a couple of scripts there. And if so I hope I still have those scripts.

21 hours ago, AWHA said:

Do HDT chains work for SSE version? I think the DD AIO package for SSE includes Heretical.

Nope. They can be made to work with SMP with some limitations. I tried to convert a couple of the ZAP cHDT ankle chains to SMP but those do not work well, SMP does not allow half loop dependencies (2 points fixed to bones with a chain between them).  But the chains attached to a single bone might work.

On 3/26/2020 at 5:58 PM, sidfu said:

u should always use the xpmse no matter what unless u using a custom one that recently updated enough. the reason being it cause ctd, fps loss and ive had quest bug as the body that i was suppose to get the item from would spaz out and rocket into  space.

As far as I can make out, Flimsy Ragdolls only works if you let it overwrite XPMSE, hence the question as to what else @Musje might also be using if letting Flimsy Ragdolls overwrite XPMSE - as opposed to relying on the normal perceived wisdom of not letting anything overwrite XPMSE ?    Because although I had it working on a one game long ago, I can't now make adding chains work no matter how hard I try.  What I get sounds similar to what @bobbjorn is talking about upthread

(BTW, FWIW, the latest version of MNC requires you to place that after XPMSE, so that some of it overwrites some of XPMSE's files)

58 minutes ago, AxarT said:

During animation, male slaves (NPC bandits, vampires - not from mods) are set as female. I have a male gender in a sex lab. in this mod is set as in a sex lab. everything is normal in flower girls. Why do men use ladies? where is that gist, where is something to change. where to check? That is, I order slaves to men to entertain my guests, they behave like a female ...? whether other examples are known and how to live with it then further aaaaaa (((())))))

Maybe it has to do with the "victim" flag in the Sexlab API. HSH designates slaves as victims, that might have something to do with it.

1 hour ago, AxarT said:

ou should stay here for a while. order to the slave. You must entertain the guests.
A female slave behaves like a woman entertaining male followers. the same order for a male slave, he entertains the women of my followers, but the scene is a follower of a woman in the role of a man and a slave of a man in the role of a woman. And even if, for example, a slave man is ordered to train a slave woman, then everything is normal.

So the problem only exists when male slaves are entertaining female followers?

1 hour ago, AxarT said:

Yes, when the male slave who is in the house or slave camp is ordered to order now, you will do this \\ entertain my guests. . Yes, even this happens when I use the sex lab (target) spell to use the same thing as a woman, although the menu indicates that I am a man. you have to use the hotkey change positions. So I ask where what to change, etc. maybe a known glitch. probably somewhere in the sex lab sex determination is broken. ?

I think when a female slave trains a male slave, the woman takes the male place in the animations. There are some gender/role problems in this mod.

Hi. I was just wondering if it was possible to set up a multi-loading cell house as a single area? at the moment it seems to treat it as two separate houses, because it requires two tokens and the slaves dont seem to wander between the two. If I'm doing something wrong please let me know. 

On 3/27/2020 at 7:22 PM, mrtorq said:

Any chance to enslave falmer to work?

run a search for it on the pahe thread, basically enslave falmer works fine unless you use a modified falmer such as those in immersive creatures. should be a patch for that in the pahe thread

20 hours ago, RocketBun said:

Hi. I was just wondering if it was possible to set up a multi-loading cell house as a single area? at the moment it seems to treat it as two separate houses, because it requires two tokens and the slaves dont seem to wander between the two. If I'm doing something wrong please let me know. 

I'd like this as well :) I'm looking into how to do this (struggling with the AI packages)