Paradise Halls - Home Sweet Home (SE/LE)

Thanks Musje

youre the best

The slaves will only dance if you sit down and they are following you.

By the way, I found the cause of the issue of slaves not dancing. You need to have FNIS Spells installed for this to work since that contains the cyclic dance animations. The new Pose feature also requires this mod. I will add it as an optional dependency.

I also found the cause of the crash / MCM menu problem, and I will release a working version 1.0 today!

1.01A Patched

I can confirm this patch fixed the Restless Hunter issue. Thanks!

No significant issues to report - except that Breezehome is leaky. I have had a variety of slaves wander out of there.

If they get far enough, HSH drops them from the roster.

I can't keep Sophia at any permanent camp. she wanders off frequently. She is fine in homes - except Breezehome.

In her case, her spell to fetch her brings the clone original - which is not useful...  Same for Sophia Tracker. Points to original.

Breezehome has a problematic interior, for some reason slaves keep bolting for the door (some followers too). I've never been able to fix it.

Let me know if you have issues with any slaves wandering off other than Sofia. It does happen, and I plan to give each camp its own tracker so that missing slaves maybe recalled easily. I also intend to fix the wandering problem itself if that can be done without performance issues.

Followers can't train slaves; currently the only help they provide is guarding camps. Adding them as trainers is a bit more work than you might think.

I'm having a bit of an odd, and minor, problem with this mod. No NPCs do their 'greeting' dialogue anymore. When I 'activate' them, their mouths move but there's no voice line or subtitle. They also don't do their 'you walked within twenty meters of me so I'm gonna turn and talk to you' lines.

Every other bit of dialogue is fine. Talk topics, farewells, quest stuff, forced greetings like the courier, events like Roggvir's execution, etc.

It doesn't seem to matter where in the load order or Mod Organiser's mod list I put HSH, the outcome is the same. Nothing's overwriting or being overwritten by the mod. The only thing that brings the greetings back is disabling HSH.

On the one hand, this is nice since it solves the annoying problem of every NPC talking to you when you walk past them, but it's strange to have them essentially stare at you when you greet them.

If this has already been addressed, then sorry. I have no idea what I'm supposed to search for to find this specific problem.

EDIT: Found an exception. Slaves will greet properly when they're not following me.

Good catch. Idle dialogue is removed from slaves because it can interfere with (block) regular dialogue. Turns out it was removed from every NPC. I posted a patch in the download section; the full version 1.00a download already contains that patch

Good catch. Idle dialogue is removed from slaves because it can interfere with (block) regular dialogue. Turns out it was removed from every NPC. I posted a patch in the download section; the full version 1.00a download already contains that patch

I love the mod, and I love how fast you fix problems.

Can I humbly request that you do not update existing versions of your mod?

Bump the letter or add a sequence number or something for each fix that we can see.

If I don't see a file name change, I have no way to know mine is out of date. And this is one mod I want to keep current.

Thanks!

I love the mod, and I love how fast you fix problems.

Can I humbly request that you do not update existing versions of your mod?

Bump the letter or add a sequence number or something for each fix that we can see.

If I don't see a file name change, I have no way to know mine is out of date. And this is one mod I want to keep current.

Thanks!

yes as i suggested before - the version should change with any changes made to the files

1.0A Patched

Bug report:

Every six seconds I am getting a notification that a house slave has completed training.

According to the roster, no trainee says done. I can't find any that are finished.

Note: If I don't tell every trainer "Don't whip that slave", whipping often aggros some other resident of that home, and someone winds up dead.

Note: I put a Nightmaster Vampire up for auction. When the auction started, he aggroed and everyone there attacked him. All my slaves in the auction wound up dead.

Only way I found to fix that was to kill him before the auction started. I am somewhat suspicious of all Vampires and Dremora.

Note: 50 slots is not enough...

1.0A Patched

Bug report:

Every six seconds I am getting a notification that a house slave has completed training.

According to the roster, no trainee says done. I can't find any that are finished.

Note: If I don't tell every trainer "Don't whip that slave", whipping often aggros some other resident of that home, and someone winds up dead.

Note: I put a Nightmaster Vampire up for auction. When the auction started, he aggroed and everyone there attacked him. All my slaves in the auction wound up dead.

Only way I found to fix that was to kill him before the auction started. I am somewhat suspicious of all Vampires and Dremora.

the vampire issue seems to date back to felglow keep

basically if they're slaves - they're protected by slave factions, but once they're sold those factions are removed and they're aggroed like any other vampires in the wild

1.0A Patched

Bug report:

I'll look into the training issue.

Whipping certainly shouldn;t cause aggression, and I haven't come across this behaviour before. Has anyone else seen this happen?

So let me get this straight: you auctioned off a dead vampire? What did you get for him? :)

When exactly did he become aggressive. When people move to the basement, when the auction starts (the guard promtps people to find a seat), or when the slave is brought up to the block? What happens if you parade that vampire around town or bring him out of the basement at the Hunter?

x slots is never enough :) I'm still working on the system employed in And You Get a Slave!, which allows unlimited slaves. At some point I may implement that in HSH as well, allowing you to enslave as many as you like.

The training is checked every 24 game hours so the message should not appear that often. It will repeat every 24 hours to remind you though. By the way, the roster will show the trainer as "done", not the trainee. The same block of code that sets the message, sets the trainer as "done"... are you perhaps missing a trainer / trainee in an outdoor camp?

Could you post a log of your game shortly after you get that Training completed message please?

Just being curious: the requirments in description page says it need "Paradise Halls Extended", but according to PAH description page on Nexus (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/29886/?), that mod is not compatible with PAH 0.7. So should I use PAH 0.6 or you meant Paradise Halls Enhanced (pahe)?

the mod wasn't around for pah 0.7. the version quoted as incompatible is strec's 0.7.31

notice that's not layam - pahe and home sweet home were both made for layam's 0.7.3

you can get the full version here:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2872-paradise-halls-enhanced-pahe-repacked-with-the-customary-addons/

1.0A Patched

Nightmaster Aggro

I don't think these have the same factions as vanilla vampires. I took this one to auction - because he was really ugly.

No problem with aggro with anyone in Restless Hunter. I put a sell slave token on him and had him stay.

Guard took him to his cell - no problem.

I put sell tokens on a total of 5 slaves and told Pardo to fire up an auction. No problem.

I did a wait in place until midnight.

Pardo announced the start of an auction and said move downstairs.

In the process of moving (as well as I recall), everyone aggroed on something.

I let it play out, and all my slaves I had up for auction - died - including the vampire.

I replayed it, and tried to detect the source of the aggro. It - seemed - to be on the vampire.

I replayed it and tried to take back the vampire. No deal - once Pardo sends them to a cell, no diague option to follow me.

I did what any reasonable person would do in that situation - I killed the vampire.

I got the notification that a slave has died and everything seemed OK.

I told Pardo to start the auction (still had four slaves) and everything went OK this time.

On a different profile, I run a heavily modified version of SX3. I even voiced part of it...

When I take a vampire or an outside Raider through Morthal, the guards usually aggro. Inside Raiders and Bandits are usually fine. All other NPCs are fine.

I attributed this to an unfortunate combination of factions - never bothered figuring out which ones.

The training is checked every 24 game hours so the message should not appear that often. It will repeat every 24 hours to remind you though. By the way, the roster will show the trainer as "done", not the trainee. The same block of code that sets the message, sets the trainer as "done"... are you perhaps missing a trainer / trainee in an outdoor camp?

Could you post a log of your game shortly after you get that Training completed message please?

!.0A Patched

Started to look at this - and my save game is majorly borked (technical term).

On 29 September my save files were about 12MB.

On 2 October (today) my save files are 110MB and growing.

Using Script Scalpel, there are 91,000 active scripts.

These are almost all class phhshhouseslave, alternating AccompanyPlayer. EndBehavior,ResumeTraining. This sequence then repeats.

I am going to have to roll back to before this problem started, but before I do is there anything useful I can look at for you?

I should also mention I downloaded AYGAS on 9/29 and had it installed for a day or two. Nothing points at it though.

Request for suggestion:

I need to uninstall HSH, clean the save and reinstall it. That is verified to fix my save game bloat problem. I tried it - back to 12MB save.

I have 50ish slaves in the various HSH cells. Maybe a dozen of these I am unwilling to lose (100 stats - my trainers).

Is there anywhere I can safely park 50 PAHE slaves while I do this rollback? Not thrilled with the idea of 50 followers...

One of the things I love about the combination of PAHE and HSH is that slave stats are kept in PAHE, so are not at risk.

1.0A Patched

Nightmaster Aggro

I don't think these have the same factions as vanilla vampires. I took this one to auction - because he was really ugly.

No problem with aggro with anyone in Restless Hunter. I put a sell slave token on him and had him stay.

Guard took him to his cell - no problem.

I put sell tokens on a total of 5 slaves and told Pardo to fire up an auction. No problem.

I did a wait in place until midnight.

Pardo announced the start of an auction and said move downstairs.

In the process of moving (as well as I recall), everyone aggroed on something.

I let it play out, and all my slaves I had up for auction - died - including the vampire.

I replayed it, and tried to detect the source of the aggro. It - seemed - to be on the vampire.

I replayed it and tried to take back the vampire. No deal - once Pardo sends them to a cell, no diague option to follow me.

I did what any reasonable person would do in that situation - I killed the vampire.

I got the notification that a slave has died and everything seemed OK.

I told Pardo to start the auction (still had four slaves) and everything went OK this time.

On a different profile, I run a heavily modified version of SX3. I even voiced part of it...

When I take a vampire or an outside Raider through Morthal, the guards usually aggro. Inside Raiders and Bandits are usually fine. All other NPCs are fine.

I attributed this to an unfortunate combination of factions - never bothered figuring out which ones.

ya, i've always figured it was due to vampires being considered a race addon, but also noticed that it doesn't cause issues with all vampires so likely an issue with those certain vampires as you were specific to that 1

if those are the dawnguard vampires, that could be the issue with dawnguard just like there are certain vampires that have no voices in pahe - the voice type is listed as dlc1vampires

when i started noticing that not all vampires had those issues and that solstheim has some issues with it as well i decided that's becuz layam didn't require dawnguard nor make a patch for it so those factions were never covered

!.0A Patched

Started to look at this - and my save game is majorly borked (technical term).

On 29 September my save files were about 12MB.

On 2 October (today) my save files are 110MB and growing.

Using Script Scalpel, there are 91,000 active scripts.

These are almost all class phhshhouseslave, alternating AccompanyPlayer. EndBehavior,ResumeTraining. This sequence then repeats.

I am going to have to roll back to before this problem started, but before I do is there anything useful I can look at for you?

I should also mention I downloaded AYGAS on 9/29 and had it installed for a day or two. Nothing points at it though.

ya, i'd already noticed that when you mentioned you could kill the slaves and that you had to mark them as essential - layam already set those aliases as unkillable  and protected - see his change notes at the bottom of the nexus page

had a couple of users request we change that to make them killable, but looking at how it's setup there's no way to make it optional so its either permanently killable for all slaves or unkillable for all slaves except in your case

Request for suggestion:

I need to uninstall HSH, clean the save and reinstall it. That is verified to fix my save game bloat problem. I tried it - back to 12MB save.

I have 50ish slaves in the various HSH cells. Maybe a dozen of these I am unwilling to lose (100 stats - my trainers).

Is there anywhere I can safely park 50 PAHE slaves while I do this rollback? Not thrilled with the idea of 50 followers...

One of the things I love about the combination of PAHE and HSH is that slave stats are kept in PAHE, so are not at risk.

if it were just home sweet home you needed to fix that might be fine, but as you stated above you have some issues there with slaves that die

final trouble shooting methods if that's still not fixing it:

• Install Let's Tie You Up
  • Bind every slave you have into position
  • Save your game
  • Remove everything PAH-related
  • Load game, wait 5 minutes, save game
  • Clean save with Papyrus Data Transfer
  • Load cleaned game, wait 5 minutes, save it
  • Enable all PAH stuff again
  • Enslave your slaves again

Sounds like the slave training script went nuts somewhere. All those threads would explain the message every 6 seconds. At least it gives me a clue where to look in the code.

I think I located the Trainer who went berserk. It was Mona - the HSH native. Every time I tried to talk to her - she said she was done training.

Activate her again - got the same response. Never got any other dialog options - so I killed her. She would not survive a mod reinstall anyway.

I can't say killing her got rid of the notifications, but after that a lot of other trainers told me they were done. She may have been the bottleneck.

False alarm. I got the same looping response on some of the other trainers...