What the hell is going one with the bandit honeypot start? All I get is the lady boning my character between two dialogues then nothing. Is it supposed to be that short?

It is pretty short. Basically there are three different ways out of this scenario (two, technically):

1. Do not agree to Gerast's demands, and escape through the underground tunnel. This makes the bandits hostile.
  2. Do not agree to Gerast's demands, and make a run for it out of the shack. This makes the bandits hostile.
  3. Agree to Gerast's demands. This means you're basically permanently friendly to the Robbers Gorge bandits.

I'm sort of working on a replacement for the entire scenario with quite a bit more content though. No idea when I'll be done with it. ;)

That was like... more than 2 weeks ago! Totally forgot, sorry, beside I was in the middle of trying to get the last achievements on skyrim. But yeah, unless you want to emulate the life of a bandit, which usually end up at the tip of a guard's sword, I'd focus on Bertha's relationship with the player. I set a quests that will raise Bertha's ... ehrm, affection towards the player. The player and bertha do banditry together, victimize something or get victimized. At the end the player tell bertha of its thirst for adventure and Bertha may chose to follow.

You know, something story driven and somewhat short. Story driven content is and always will be superior, unless we are talking about a visual novel, in that case it's just a book.

What the hell is going one with the bandit honeypot start? All I get is the lady boning my character between two dialogues then nothing. Is it supposed to be that short?

It is pretty short. Basically there are three different ways out of this scenario (two, technically):

1. Do not agree to Gerast's demands, and escape through the underground tunnel. This makes the bandits hostile.
  2. Do not agree to Gerast's demands, and make a run for it out of the shack. This makes the bandits hostile.
  3. Agree to Gerast's demands. This means you're basically permanently friendly to the Robbers Gorge bandits.

I'm sort of working on a replacement for the entire scenario with quite a bit more content though. No idea when I'll be done with it. ;)

I'm really interested in this after reading bicobus's bandit story. I have not tried the Bandit Honeypot start. Is it basically a "you-really-don't-have-a-choice-other-than-to-have-sex-with-him thing or they all want to kill your PC? Are there jealousy mods around here? It'd be cool if Gerast would get crazy mad if your PC shagged another bandit.

Also, how would one go around playing a bandit? Do you just not do the main stories and go around killing, pillaging, raping, and stealing?

I'm really interested in this after reading bicobus's bandit story. I have not tried the Bandit Honeypot start. Is it basically a "you-really-don't-have-a-choice-other-than-to-have-sex-with-him thing or they all want to kill your PC? Are there jealousy mods around here? It'd be cool if Gerast would get crazy mad if your PC shagged another bandit.

Also, how would one go around playing a bandit? Do you just not do the main stories and go around killing, pillaging, raping, and stealing?

If you like.

I am using the same method that I use with my thief. I play with SirSalami's Immersive Speechcraft that allows me to threaten people with my weapon and then rob them.

I am also playing with Disparity, RND2 and Pumping Iron.

My bandit is a big Nord, who smashes some heads, if target goes hostile.

My thief is a weight 0 Breton girl (thanks to RND2 and random prison food and drink settings in POP), who is like a fly with here little knife.

You might imagine the difference in play style. Both run after failed robbery, but to entirely different directions. tongue.png

If you like.

I am using the same method that I use with my thief. I play with SirSalami's Immersive Speechcraft that allows me to threaten people with my weapon and then rob them.

My thief is a weight 0 Breton girl (thanks to RND2 and random prison food and drink settings in POP), who is like a fly with here little knife.

You might imagine the difference in play style. Both run after failed robbery, but to entirely different directions. tongue.png

Ooooo! Immersive Speechcraft sounds cool! I've heard about Pumping Iron but, I rarely play as a guy and I like my girls petite. Maybe on my next game. I have the other mods it just never occurred to me that I could play Skyrim as a thief. I like the idea of doing quests, especially favor quests and then screwing them over! MUAHAHAHAHA!

Thanks for the suggestions! xoxo

The bandit honeypot is really short and is pretty much the three options CC listed. Even number 3 has very little as after she has sex with you there isn't anything else to do, really. If there was a slavery or one of defeat alternative's scenarios setup in the camp to give you something to do (go cut wood, now make food, serve the food, now do this, now go stand on the road and distract the peddler coming while we shoot him, etc) but I think he's got the right idea of making his own bandit camp and story.

Playing a bandit though is probably like the beastess or wilding concepts people have.  Skipping the quests, avoiding cities and just finding something to do in the wilds.  I could see a player home on the edge of a hold making use of the idea though. Raiding across the border, attacking a town or having some mechanic for spawning traveling parties.  Do you get a rich fat peddler or an armored troop of mercs heading for an army camp? Who knows? Roll the bones and find out. As you are more successful you can upgrade your house, attract other bandits, take people hostage, become Fjola and have your husband show up... oh wait.

If you like.

I think I'll have to try that mod. I can't remember if I found it once and discounted it for some reason or not. I do like the dialog option the wilderness encounter the travelling noble, wife and guard (going to the wedding) give you of "well good luck" vs "I'll be taking those wedding gifts from you".  I thought the peddler and horse vs 2 bandits had something like that as well, but I haven't been able to get it the last couple times, even when I was there to kill the bandits.

That Brutish Orc Warrior really is a mental midget, isn't he? No bunny is too small for him to hunt over the mountains, all the way to Morthal. Good thing is that he does not have time to concentrate on my character. Bad thing is that she has to run after him each time a rabbit peaks it's nose out of bushes.

He got finally killed by a group of slavers on the road. He attacked them on sight. Local rabbit population was grateful and offered their shaman's 101th born for slavers. I think they are going to give it as a servant for Riverwood Chicken Lord.

Well, at least my lass got some exercise.

Let's try another scenario. Just for the heck of it. tongue.png

That Brutish Orc Warrior really is a mental midget, isn't he? No bunny is too small for him to hunt over the mountains, all the way to Morthal. Good thing is that he does not have time to concentrate on my character. Bad thing is that she has to run after him each time a rabbit peaks it's nose out of bushes.

He got finally killed by a group of slavers on the road. He attacked them on sight. Local rabbit population was grateful and offered their shaman's 101th born for slavers. I think they are going to give it as a servant for Riverwood Chicken Lord.

Well, at least my lass got some exercise.

Let's try another scenario. Just for the heck of it. tongue.png

Yer makin' me giggle, man. ;)

I'm going to switch that orc master to somebody else. Someone less aggressive and stupid.

It doesn't really matter. If I'm not extra careful, all the SD+ owners meet their end on the road. Running SkyTEST does that to the wild.

True. However, SkyTEST also keeps my character alive. Sneaking past wolves is tad bit easier, when they are not that aggressive. Jumping around in a hobble dress and armbinder is hard enough without every wolf running after my girl.

If there happens to be a pack of them, then that is another situation. They are relentless in a pack. It is quite hard to smack them with torches or spells, if hands are locked behind back.

Of course that is part of the fun. My characters are quite often running around in writs restraints. What ever character type I picked from Disparity, they always have a high Sneak skill because of that.

Back to CCAS: Drelas was not that much smarter than Orc. He blew up his own chickens, when we got outside. biggrin.png

I finally settled as being a offering for giants. Now I just need to figure out how to get rid of the paint. It does no look like Fade Tattoos is going to do it for me. At least there is no counter for it.

Might have just been some of my mods but I recall the orc master not really wanting to move around in my game.

Might have to try it again.

One (or more) of the older versions didn't immediately set him to start walking, so he might have just sat around for 24 hours until the natural SD+ AI took over. I can't remember when I fixed that, but it's been a few versions now. So you might have tried it back then.

I would love a scenario where we have our limbs amputated at the start (using the Amputee Framework mod), and have to escape some way. Maybe we get prosthetic limbs, or find some magical way to regenerate them.

Hmm... I do think it's possible without making Amputator Framework a dependency. I'll take a look. If so, magical regeneration would be fine, but I'm not sure if it's possible to do something with prosthetic limbs. At least, I don't see any resources for it...?

EDIT: The property fails to fill properly, so it looks like I can't do it without adding a dependency. :(

I'll put in a request to Hæretic to add a modevent, maybe we'll get lucky. :)

I would love a scenario where we have our limbs amputated at the start (using the Amputee Framework mod), and have to escape some way. Maybe we get prosthetic limbs, or find some magical way to regenerate them.

Hmm... I do think it's possible without making Amputator Framework a dependency. I'll take a look. If so, magical regeneration would be fine, but I'm not sure if it's possible to do something with prosthetic limbs. At least, I don't see any resources for it...?

EDIT: The property fails to fill properly, so it looks like I can't do it without adding a dependency. :(

There are some dwarven armor / bikini mods that have cyborg / artificial limbs. Psicomaniaco - Check out the ELLE "quest" in Sexlab Stories, (or I forget, is there a replacement here? I am a robot waking up in a dwemer forge) ?

There are some dwarven armor / bikini mods that have cyborg / artificial limbs. Psicomaniaco - Check out the ELLE "quest" in Sexlab Stories, (or I forget, is there a replacement here? I am a robot waking up in a dwemer forge) ?

Actually, I checked, and there are prosthetics already set up and working in the mod itself. You have to use the console to add them though.

And the ELLE quest and the Robot in the Dwemer Forge have some similarities, but the ELLE quest is a follower and the Robot is the player.

Actually, I checked, and there are prosthetics already set up and working in the mod itself. You have to use the console to add them though.

And the ELLE quest and the Robot in the Dwemer Forge have some similarities, but the ELLE quest is a follower and the Robot is the player.

So the questioner could try the robot start and see if that is the look desired, in the meantime.

Without a new start, just add the Stories mod and wander down on a backup save to see what ELLE looks like.

I just wanted to drop in and say thank you for the work you've put in on this mod.  I've been enjoying tinkering with some of the starts while I work on finalizing my load order and honestly am having a hard time deciding which of them to use.  Right now I'm at a toss-up of the Alicia start (instant bondage for the added challenge), the Succubus start (short, sweet, and to the point for my dear Succubus), or the Sexbot start (Artificial Succubus anyone?).  Not entirely sure which it'll be when I make that final leap out of going, "Oh shiny mod!" and into actually playing instead of making sure I'm not going to cause a singularity to occur with my mod list.

So anyway, thank you once again.

hello. I may have a problem. not game breaking I hope..... but in  I am an expectant mother. everything works except I can not talk to the person to continue the quest no dialog pops up just him saying what do I want.

Are you talking about Gaev? That's a bug in the current version, sorry. To get around it, use this console command:

set ccas_bfstage to 0

That should fix it.

I just wanted to drop in and say thank you for the work you've put in on this mod.  I've been enjoying tinkering with some of the starts while I work on finalizing my load order and honestly am having a hard time deciding which of them to use.  Right now I'm at a toss-up of the Alicia start (instant bondage for the added challenge), the Succubus start (short, sweet, and to the point for my dear Succubus), or the Sexbot start (Artificial Succubus anyone?).  Not entirely sure which it'll be when I make that final leap out of going, "Oh shiny mod!" and into actually playing instead of making sure I'm not going to cause a singularity to occur with my mod list.

So anyway, thank you once again.

Thanks! Glad you like it. :)

And I do the same thing when confronted with a bunch of starts - I can't decide which to pick sometimes. ;)

Hi all,

I'm assuming that the answer to this will be a resounding "NO! IDIOT!" but is it normal in this mod for everything to be either hostile or indifferent? Giants, chauruses, falmer, the orc master, and anything else that might normally be hostile (except wolves) all immediately attack, while wolves and vampires ignore me. I trigger dialogue but no animations with dogs, nothing happens with Anise, etc. I've installed all the prerequisites, run TES5Edit to clean up the Bethesda files, run LOOT and GenerateFNISforUsers, etc. IOW, all the things that seem bleedingly obvious to an unskilled user like me. The only scenarios that have triggered sex so far are the Bandit Honeypot and Foresworn Prisoner. That's not right, is it? 

Hi all,

I'm assuming that the answer to this will be a resounding "NO! IDIOT!" but is it normal in this mod for everything to be either hostile or indifferent? Giants, chauruses, falmer, the orc master, and anything else that might normally be hostile (except wolves) all immediately attack, while wolves and vampires ignore me. I trigger dialogue but no animations with dogs, nothing happens with Anise, etc. I've installed all the prerequisites, run TES5Edit to clean up the Bethesda files, run LOOT and GenerateFNISforUsers, etc. IOW, all the things that seem bleedingly obvious to an unskilled user like me. The only scenarios that have triggered sex so far are the Bandit Honeypot and Foresworn Prisoner. That's not right, is it? 

Well, if the friendly creatures are not raping you on their own, you're probably just not running either the SD+ mod lines or some other animal sex automatic mod.  The Orc especially is supposed to be a slave master, but with no slave mods installed he won't behave in any way but a normal bandit orc, iirc.

Some of the scenarios the things should be passive, like the vampires when you're just a blood sack but other mods can do things there as well.

So I guess your answer is actually "Yes, Idiot!"

Do you have a particular scenario you're interested in or a start you want to try out?