WOAH! Didn't have any time for Skyrim some months, the last thing i remember about this mod was "another starting mod? Not sure why i should need that." I'm so glad i kept my mouth shut, seems you did an awesome job and i need a MO profile just to do at least some of the starts.

Thanks!

somehow i cant install your mod anymore.... when i try to install the main file it says "none of the available installer plugins were able to handle that archive" and when i try to install the tat pacp it just says "string too long"
dont know if anyone else has this problem but it would be great if anyone could help me

somehow i cant install your mod anymore.... when i try to install the main file it says "none of the available installer plugins were able to handle that archive" and when i try to install the tat pacp it just says "string too long"

dont know if anyone else has this problem but it would be great if anyone could help me

I don't use any mod managers (I'm guessing that's where "installer plugins" comes from?) so I can't give a reason for that, sorry...

But I wonder if the "string too long" is just because whatever you're using doesn't like parentheses in filenames.

Try this tattoo package instead?

GSP.7z

EDIT: Try re-downloading the archive. The beta should be about 23mb in size - if the one you downloaded is smaller than that, that's a Loverslab problem. It happens every now and then - give it a few hours to a day or two to fix. Or maybe switch to a different browser - I hear Firefox sometimes has more problems than Chrome with this, but don't quote me on that.

I don't use any mod managers (I'm guessing that's where "installer plugins" comes from?) so I can't give a reason for that, sorry...

But I wonder if the "string too long" is just because whatever you're using doesn't like parentheses in filenames.

Try this tattoo package instead?

attachicon.gifGSP.7z

EDIT: Try re-downloading the archive. The beta should be about 23mb in size - if the one you downloaded is smaller than that, that's a Loverslab problem. It happens every now and then - give it a few hours to a day or two to fix. Or maybe switch to a different browser - I hear Firefox sometimes has more problems than Chrome with this, but don't quote me on that.

thanks, i will give it a try...

funny thing is that i already used older versions of your mod and there everything worked perfectly :D

A heads-up (don't know if anyone else is having this problem) -- CCAS v11 comes out as an 11.8MB file that is corrupted when I try to d/l. Anyone have a copy of the file they could post?

My only advice is to re-try it. If one is corrupt, they'll likely all be corrupt until the site is fixed - it's not the file, it's the site. Or rather the server, I think.

Try again until it works, or wait ??a day or so?? until admin fixes the problem.

I've actually been told before what the problem is, but I can't remember... something server-side though.

thanks, i will give it a try...

funny thing is that i already used older versions of your mod and there everything worked perfectly :D

This is a temporary problem. It'll fix soon. I just picked the wrong time to upload.  :lol:

There are one error whit the latest file, it is empty.

Empty is pretty bad. :)

Usually for me they get about 10mb downloaded (varies). The file will show as complete but it will be corrupt and a smaller size. It probably won't extract at all, and using any mod manager to do so will undoubtedly result in an error.

I can't test the mod now because my PC is dead, but I liked that we could use Shelethys help as a midwife even if you don't start with that scenario. Her dialogue and skills were pretty useful. :(

I'm planning on expanding her as soon as I figure out the best way to do so. I'm intending on using one of the broken foundations in Raven Rock and replacing it with a building. She'll have her own clinic and will offer more services, like curing disease, healing, selling stuff, etc.

For now I just disabled her without Beeing Female because there was the potential for some bugs if you started the game without BF installed. I'll get around to fixing that too.

Anyway...

For those people downloading corrupt files, I guess you could try this:

<removed>

It's the same beta, just without meshes and textures. The file size is 467.95kb, so it's much more likely to download properly without truncating.

You'll need to install it on top of the v11 version, and be prepared for some missing meshes (will show up as a big red&white exclamation mark in-game), but IIRC there was only one minor mesh added (???) so it's probably fine for 99% of users.

EDIT: Nope, even something that small won't upload properly. It keeps losing kb, I've tried a couple of times now.

My advice is to just wait until the server resolves the issue. The longest I've had to wait on this site was 2 days I think, and usually it's up in less than a day.

Last post edited, file removed (the file itself was the wrong size)... I'll try again tomorrow folks. Sorry. :(

EDIT: Try it again...

Tried to install the latest version but i am getting an incomplete message when i try to load it in NMM, looking at the file itself in winrar it says the     C:\Users\James\Downloads\CCAS v11.7z: The archive is corrupt

Tried deleting and re-downloading but same issue, i notice on the download section it says it should be 22mb, the file i'm getting is only 11mb

Anyone else having this issue?

Tried to install the latest version but i am getting an incomplete message when i try to load it in NMM, looking at the file itself in winrar it says the     C:\Users\James\Downloads\CCAS v11.7z: The archive is corrupt

Tried deleting and re-downloading but same issue, i notice on the download section it says it should be 22mb, the file i'm getting is only 11mb

Anyone else having this issue?

Several people. Read the posts just above yours.

Or just this.

In addition to my other suggestions I mentioned several pages back, I wouldn't mind adding another "trapped in Soulgem" scenario, this time however, you've somehow been birthed into the world by way of a soulgem (IE: You're trapped within a soulgem that's currently inside a soulgem incubator/oven lady.) Similar to the other "Fate has been sealed" scenarios I have suggested, it is possible to not be let out of this scenario. The soulgem incubator/oven lady may re-absorb your soulgem into her body and then you have to start the timer all over again, the timer gets longer every time this chance occurs, and if enough of these happen, she absorbs you fully... and you get stuck in a purple limbo within her. If you are let out however, you are immediately talked to by her or one of her captors, and have various routes to choose (IE: Enslaved, become a soulgem oven/incubator yourself, get re-trapped in a soulgem (and possibly re-incubated, etc.) let free (speech check) and others.)

Let's try this again...

EDIT: Appears to be working. At least, when I downloaded it just now it did, the archive is fine. Hope it works for y'all.  :-/

Changelog for v12:

• Removed a bunch of unused properties from various scripts.
  • Deleted some unused globals.
  • Cleaned up the ccas_handler quest script.
  • Cleaned up some unnecessary testing dialogue in the Expectant Mother scenario.
  • Fixed a potential conflict between Succubus starts and Sexlab Hormones
  • Fixed "surprise me" option picking invalid scenarios. Special thanks to skyrimll and jfraser for this!
  • Fixed the missing Things in the Dark scenario
  • Fixed Sabre Cat "master" not triggering sex properly
  • Fixed Soulgem Oven option appearing for people who don't have Soulgem Oven (requirement added back in)
  • Fixed the magic wall and door guard appearing for people who didn't use the Vampire Larder start.
  • Fixed "objective 360" error for prostitute starts.
  • Fixed a really stupid weather change script on the creature starts. Derp.
  • Fixed a missing goodbye flag for the Angrim's Apprentice scenario mara dialogue
  • Changed ambient lighting in the Creature Den cell - a little brighter now.
  • Changed Bregha the Small's scale back up to 1.0 to stop his head from bobbing around like a pigeon. (?)
  • Enabled SD+ slavery option for Sabre Cat and Bear starts (optional)
  • Changed several SD+ slavery scenarios to SD+ Optional. These scenarios will use SD+ if present but do not technically require it.
  • -- Sabre Cat, Bear, Meeko, Wolf Bitch, Troll Toy, Orc Warrior, Anise.
  • -- Other SD+ scenarios still require SD+ because without it creatures are automatically hostile (hagraven, drelas, etc).
  • Moved Sabre Cat and Bear under the "I've been enslaved!" header.
  • Moved all native scenarios (those without any requirements) under a separate header. Hopefully this will help fix the problem with too many options not showing up.
  • Added SD+ and Stories requirements to Alicia and Dibella starts (in anticipation of a future update for those scenarios)
  • Added Egg Factory scenario
  • Switched Falmer master to Chaurus master in the "Egg Breeder" scenario.
  • Shelethys (the midwife from the Expectant Mother scenario) should only appear if you use that scenario.
  • Messed with the forcegreet packages for the bear and sabre cat masters - now the animal should only demand sex once a day and never if they are an SD+ master.
  • Added Troll, Wolf, and Giant non-SD+ dialogue (same as bear and sabre cat masters).
  • Expanded Soulgem Incubator scenario (currently unfinished and partly broken)
  • Fixed Angrim's Apprentice showing up when choosing "surprise me" when that mod is not installed
  • For modders: Added a storageutil variable called ccas_scenario that tracks which scenario was used to start the game. The integer of the variable is the same as the value given on the download page for CCAS, in the scenarios list. For example, the script for the Aspiring Mage scenario begins like this:
  • -- debug.trace("CCAS Quest: 390 Aspiring Mage",0)
  • -- ccas_globalstart.setvalue(390)
  • -- storageutil.setintvalue(none, "ccas_scenario", 390)
  • -- SetObjectiveDisplayed(390)
  • This will help if you, for whatever reason, wish to find out if your mod was used to start the game.

If you're interested in testing this one out, I'd like some feedback if possible on the following things:

• As always, is anything broken? Bearing in mind that this is a beta version, but I'd still like reports of anything not working right.
  • Does the "Surprise Me" option work correctly now? Specifically, you should not get sent to any scenario you don't have the mod for. For example, if you're not using SD+, you should never get sent to any SD+ slavery scenario.
  • Does Things in the Dark appear now?
  • Sex with sabre cat master working?
  • Is the creature den (creature slave scenarios) still too dark?
  • Does the Egg Factory scenario work okay? Anything that really should be added or removed?
  • Does the expanded part of the Soulgem Incubator scenario work? Specifically:
  • -- Timing of events
  • -- Forcegreets working all right
  • -- Anybody falling through the world?
  • -- Magic effects and sound effects working? Does it look okay, at least mostly?
  • -- Bear in mind that this is UNFINISHED! The end result is currently a guaranteed death. I will be fixing this!
  • -- To get to the extra bits, you should talk to the Dark Counselor and agree to be soul-trapped. If he doesn't want to talk to you, try talking to Haerlon first.
  • -- EDIT: In the cell where the ritual is going to take place, avoid talking to anyone unless they forcegreet you. I forgot to add dialogue blocks, and there is a slim possibility of fast-forwarding certain things and potentially breaking progress.

CCAS v12 beta try 2.7z

This archive contains all of the meshes and textures of the full version too. You should be fine to just overwrite. To uninstall it and reinstall v11 if things are too badly screwed up, delete everything starting with "ccas" in your data directory and scripts directory and reinstall the older one (this is important - failure to delete the scripts of the new one will lead to severely broken results when downgrading).

EDIT: To people who tested the last private beta: Nothing has changed, really, except for the Soulgem Incubator expansion and (hopefully) fixed Surprise Me start.

Downloaded and installed v12 without any issues. Not tested yet in game.

The file itself seems to have uploaded smaller than it should. My guess is the archive will be corrupt - strange that it managed to install for you.

Good luck!

I knew it!! I should have bought a ticket in some lottery today.

Ok, now serious.

Everything seems to be working. Tried a few starts:

- Creature den is fine now.  Not too dark anymore and also not too bright.

- 'Surprise me' seems to work (tried 3 times and only installed scenarios triggered)

Will let you know if i encounter something unexpected.

7zip is reporting "unexpected end of data" on both v11 archive and Grine slavetats package and won't unpack them as of Aug 15 11AM PST

The LL servers are having some troubles, I think. Try redownloading.

Check the file sizes - the one you download should be the same size as what's reported on the site. If it's smaller, it's corrupt.

This has happened before, and is usually fixed in a day or two at most.

Bear in mind that this is UNFINISHED! The end result is currently a guaranteed death. I will be fixing this!

Actually, IIRC there were requests for a definite end like this. Should I leave it as-is?

I was planning on having Azura pop in at the last minute and say something like "your fate is not yet sealed" or some such and teleporting the player out of there. Thoughts?

7zip is reporting "unexpected end of data" on both v11 archive and Grine slavetats package and won't unpack them as of Aug 15 11AM PST

Still having issues with the download file.

I know it's LL servers at least, not something I am doing. 

Right now mine consistently downloads 11.(something)mb, instead of the 23.(something).

Depressing.  :dodgy:

Right now mine consistently downloads 11.(something)mb, instead of the 23.(something).

Ditto for me.  Wonder if had anything to do with the database being unavailable last night... I couldn't access the web site for a couple hours.

Dang it. Yeah, it's back to broken now... I just tried downloading a couple of times and I'm getting various 11.something megabytes.

This has happened before, and usually doesn't last too long... like a couple of days at most.

v11 wont open with winzip or nexus can you fix it

No, I can't - it's a server problem. Just wait it out, unfortunately.

Ditto for me.  Wonder if had anything to do with the database being unavailable last night... I couldn't access the web site for a couple hours.

Probably? Maybe. I dunno, but it's a good bet.

EDIT:

What version are y'all trying to download? v11 from the main page keeps getting cut off, but the v12 beta seems to be downloading just fine. For me, anyway...  :blink:

I derped and tried the v11 from the download page, then realized you'd posted the beta in the thread, so I got that now and I'm trying it.

So far the saber cat has been friendly and the cave is well lit.  Going to try a couple surprise me options and see what happens.

EDIT

Seems to work fine. I don't have more than PSQ installed right now, though it didn't come up randomly.

Question on that, do you pick one of the categories, and then the location, so Slave, then meeko or troll or cat? Otherwise the fact I got no prostitute starts is odd.

Dang it. Yeah, it's back to broken now... I just tried downloading a couple of times and I'm getting various 11.something megabytes.

This has happened before, and usually doesn't last too long... like a couple of days at most.

v11 wont open with winzip or nexus can you fix it

No, I can't - it's a server problem. Just wait it out, unfortunately.

Probably? Maybe. I dunno, but it's a good bet.

EDIT:

What version are y'all trying to download? v11 from the main page keeps getting cut off, but the v12 beta seems to be downloading just fine. For me, anyway...  :blink:

Just tried to download v11 and Grine, both are errors and unable to load.  Grine is actually nothing at all.  (0kb)   :(