As some1 who makes alot of characters (had 20 before i beat  the main story on pc) I am a big fan of this mod. I was wondering if it would be possible to add a spell that returns the player to the start of the succubus scenario. This way the player could use the starting zone as a POH for that playthrough. Could also add different teleports around skyrim to it.  Also I personally have difficulty getting the expectant mother start to work. The dialogue with the npcs doesn't like to appear when its ment to.

I did not have the tat applied either, but the giants were peaceful long enough for me to put it on manually.

Then I looted the boss chest for a weapon and shield and went to chase down the bandits that always attack that camp. :P

Oh, sorry, period/comma, not my native language, thanks for the correction. :)

My char did not get the tattoos but applying it by hand through the menu worked fine for me, including being part of the giant faction. And the faction is what made me find your comment about alternative tattoos that we could use, and when i could not find (found?) these tattoos...

About the trapped mage start, i tough that the Dremora comments about his project implied on the "activation" of some mods, if present (sgo, bf).

And i am using v11, why?

"Find" is correct there. ;)

Hmm... I wonder if something has changed in Slavetats. I haven't downloaded the latest update yet, maybe something is different about it... which version are you using?

EDIT: Confirmed - the tattoo does not automatically apply with Slavetats 1.2. I'll look into it.

The dremora in the trapped mage start originally did trigger pregnancy from Beeing Female or SGO if beeing female wasn't installed. However, doing so somehow caused the quest to break at that point, so I removed it until I could figure out why and how.

I do intend to revisit that at some point. It's not a high priority though.

As some1 who makes alot of characters (had 20 before i beat  the main story on pc) I am a big fan of this mod. I was wondering if it would be possible to add a spell that returns the player to the start of the succubus scenario. This way the player could use the starting zone as a POH for that playthrough. Could also add different teleports around skyrim to it.  Also I personally have difficulty getting the expectant mother start to work. The dialogue with the npcs doesn't like to appear when its ment to.

Glad you like it.

I had thought about allowing the player to return there, but didn't figure it was that important... there are a lot of houses, and a lot of mods that do the whole "evil house" thing much better. Plus, there's no real storage there, just a bed and some crafting tables.

If you want to go back there, you can just use the command "coc ccas_succubus" (at least, I think that was the name of the cell) in the console.

I have had lots of problems with the Beeing Female dialogue not working correctly.  :dodgy:  I think I might just redo it from scratch for the next version.

Whoops... I must have forgotten that one. Thanks!

I did not have the tat applied either, but the giants were peaceful long enough for me to put it on manually.

Then I looted the boss chest for a weapon and shield and went to chase down the bandits that always attack that camp. :P

What version of slavetats are you using?

EDIT: Confirmed - the tattoo does not automatically apply with Slavetats 1.2. I'll look into it.

Ah ha! Slavetats use a saner way to apply tattoos now. Does that mean every mod designed with version prior to 1.2 will cease to function?

I have no idea. And from what I can tell, the modevent that applied tattoos in 1.1 and 1.2 are identical. I'm honestly not sure what's changed at all...

I haven't checked other mods yet either... as soon as I get some time, I'll check out Dibella's Recruit (Battlefield Dovahkiin) or Slaves of Tamriel. Or Apropos, I think that uses the same thing.

EDIT: I also have asked the question in the slavetats thread, but I've asked questions there before and never gotten a response. I think I'm boring. ;)

EDIT: I actually hope that other mods have the same problem... if they don't, then it's just my mod, which is damn difficult to think of considering that absolutely nothing has changed. Using Slavetats 1.1, the tattoo applies perfectly fine in CCAS, but using 1.2 it doesn't. It may be gauche of me to hope that it's someone else's problem, but here I am.  :-/

I do have this from my papyrus log. Not sure if it is deja vu or if this problem came up a while back, but it feels familiar.

[07/19/2016 - 12:59:16AM] CCAS Quest: 90 Giant Offering
[07/19/2016 - 12:59:17AM] ERROR: Incorrect number of arguments passed. Expected 5, got 6.
stack:
    [ccas_handler (BE005901)].ccas_QF_ccas_handler_06005901.Fragment_7() - "ccas_QF_ccas_handler_06005901.psc" Line 500

Wait, almost all of the animal starts require Sanguine Debauchery? Well fuck, kinda kills this mods use for me. I tried and disliked SD. Guess I'll be stuck using Version 10.

Yeah, I figured there would be some people who wouldn't like that. SD+ works fine for me, but not for others. :(
Two reasons for using SD+ -  one, it's a heck of a lot easier to rely on someone else's work. :) And two, by doing so I'm eliminating a number of potential problems with conflicts between CCAS and SD+.
These potential conflicts aren't necessarily game-breaking, but they could do something like making your enslaved master hostile to you for no apparent reason. By going SD+ only, I'm guaranteeing that the creature starts actually work.
The exceptions are the Bear and Sabre Cat starts, which use a new faction fix to prevent auto-hostility. Technically the Wolf and Troll scenarios use the same fix, but since they auto-trigger SD+ it doesn't matter anyway.
Since SD+ isn't technically required for some of those (it just uses a modevent on top of my faction fix), you can actually bypass it by using the command "set ccas_mod_sdplus to 1" in the console before you talk to the Mara statue. It's not guaranteed to work (your "master" may be hostile to you), but it can't be any worse than v10.

Here are the creature starts and what they use:

Bear - Native faction fix
Sabre Cat - Native faction fix
Wolf - Native faction fix and SD+ (can use the console to bypass SD+ requirement and it *should* still work)
Troll - Native faction fix and SD+ (can use the console to bypass SD+ requirement and it *should* still work)
Spider - SD+
Dog (meeko) - SD+ (can use the console to bypass SD+ requirement and it *should* still work because dogs are nonhostile by default)
Hagraven - SD+
Falmer - SD+
Giant Slave - SD+ (ignore it and use the Giant Offering start instead - they're basically identical)
Chaurus (egg breeder) - SD+ (and EC+ too)
Chaurus (brood maiden) - SD+
Giant Offering - Slavetats faction fix
Spider (arachnophobia) - None (they're supposed to be hostile :) )
Dog (markarth) - None (dogs are nonhostile by default)
Chaurus - Forgot to add in chaurus enslavement to v11. Chaurus slave will be added to the Egg Breeder scenario instead of a falmer master for v12.

Note that you can use that console command to get access to all of the SD+ scenarios, but without it, nearby creatures will be hostile.

Hmmm, well thats not to terribly bad I suppose, so just using the console to make the enemies non hostile could work. Will have to try this tonight and see how it works. I just tried SD awhile back and really didn't like it, not a super huge fan of slavery, even tho I do run Devious devices, tho none of the slavery mods that go with it. I just like the idea of consequences for being defeated in combat. SD was a bit to much for me, using Defeat, Death Alternative YMORL and SD, I spent 20 minutes trying to escape and it wouldn't let me until I fulfilled every little whim my bandit bitch wanted me to do, and even when I sucessfully killed him it wouldn't let me go. Ended up going back to a previous save before install and removed it.

Wait, almost all of the animal starts require Sanguine Debauchery? Well fuck, kinda kills this mods use for me. I tried and disliked SD. Guess I'll be stuck using Version 10.

Yeah, I figured there would be some people who wouldn't like that. SD+ works fine for me, but not for others. :(

you can actually bypass it by using the command "set ccas_mod_sdplus to 1" in the console before you talk to the Mara statue.

Hmmm, well thats not to terribly bad I suppose, so just using the console to make the enemies non hostile could work. Will have to try this tonight and see how it works. I just tried SD awhile back and really didn't like it, not a super huge fan of slavery, even tho I do run Devious devices, tho none of the slavery mods that go with it. I just like the idea of consequences for being defeated in combat. SD was a bit to much for me, using Defeat, Death Alternative YMORL and SD, I spent 20 minutes trying to escape and it wouldn't let me until I fulfilled every little whim my bandit bitch wanted me to do, and even when I sucessfully killed him it wouldn't let me go. Ended up going back to a previous save before install and removed it.

I did try a number of the SD starts via the console command method and they did "work" as expected. I only had a problem with the orc start, because his two handed damage and frost enchant did enough to my 100 hitpoints that I had to slide the defeat point higher to actually get assaulted.

Depending on a player's mod setup, aggressive enemies are not really an issue for a start. Either be defeated by them and take those consequences, or calm/charm/console them peaceful and go from there.

I did some things with SlaveTats before. When i get home, if you still haven't solved it, i can take a look at it.

If you get the urge, sure. :)

I wonder if it might just be the color argument I'm passing. I wanted a blue, but maybe I'll just skip it and go default black.

EDIT: Fixed for v12.

I do have this from my papyrus log. Not sure if it is deja vu or if this problem came up a while back, but it feels familiar.

[07/19/2016 - 12:59:17AM] ERROR: Incorrect number of arguments passed. Expected 5, got 6.

stack:

[ccas_handler (BE005901)].ccas_QF_ccas_handler_06005901.Fragment_7() - "ccas_QF_ccas_handler_06005901.psc" Line 500

I wouldn't think that's the issue, since I'm only passing three arguments, not five or six. But hey, who knows...

Just downloaded updated version and non of the options work even if I have requirements. After a short loading screen I am still in the cell next to the bed but with Mara statue missing.

Sounds like you've got a common problem.

From the OP:

If you're getting a common problem where sleeping in the LAL bed causes the screen to fade to black and fade back in without anything happening, try JDough's fix (LINK).

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/60586-content-consumers-alternate-starts/page-27?do=findComment&comment=1596428

Ah yes, v12. Mmmh. To wait or not to wait to start a new playthrough. That is the question.

Might as well start a new one. I have no plans to release anything for a while. Development has been very slow:

Changelog for v12 as of July 20:

• Removed a bunch of unused properties from various scripts.
  • Deleted some unused globals.
  • Fixed Sabre Cat "master" not triggering sex properly
  • Fixed Soulgem Oven option appearing for people who don't have Soulgem Oven (requirement added back in)
  • Fixed the magic wall and door guard appearing for people who didn't use the Vampire Larder start.
  • Changed Bregha the Small's scale back up to 1.0 to stop his head from bobbing around like a pigeon.
  • Fixed "objective 360" error for prostitute starts.
  • Fixed a really stupid weather change script on the creature starts. Derp.
So you've probably got a month... or longer... before v12 comes up.  ;)

EDIT: Actually, I think Captured Dreams might come out before CCAS next, if you're planning on a long game you might want to wait until then.
Or you could wait until after Trapped In Rubber updates, there will be a CCAS scenario for that - but it might be a long wait there.  :P

I did some things with SlaveTats before. When i get home, if you still haven't solved it, i can take a look at it.

If you get the urge, sure. :)

I wonder if it might just be the color argument I'm passing. I wanted a blue, but maybe I'll just skip it and go default black.

stack:

I wouldn't think that's the issue, since I'm only passing three arguments, not five or six. But hey, who knows...

Just downloaded updated version and non of the options work even if I have requirements. After a short loading screen I am still in the cell next to the bed but with Mara statue missing.

Sounds like you've got a common problem.

From the OP:

If you're getting a common problem where sleeping in the LAL bed causes the screen to fade to black and fade back in without anything happening, try JDough's fix (LINK).

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/60586-content-consumers-alternate-starts/page-27?do=findComment&comment=1596428

Tried all this still does not work.

I don't have a papyrus log but ccas is 3rd last SD and arachnophobia are after it.

Without a papyrus log and full load order, I'm not sure how much help I can be. Granted, even with a log and load order, it might not solve your problem... but at least it's worth a shot.

At any rate, having SD+ and Arachnophobia below CCAS is not necessarily a good idea. Both mods should be much higher up. For example, in my current load order SD+ comes in at 36 out of 205. Try moving both higher up - it might not solve your problem with CCAS, but it should increase general stability anyway.

I recommend using LOOT to sort your load order - it should take care of everything (or at least 95% of everything :) ).

Shouldn't the alternate start be last no matter what?

Not necessarily. Alternate Start should be very very low down, followed by any mods that use LAL (CCAS, Devious Bashnag, etc). After that should come the Bashed Patch, TES5Merged Patch, and any skyproc patches.

It seems that maria eden prostitution isn't going well with alternate start. I confused prostitution with slavery and I didn't know what was happening when a prompt in german asked me if I wanted to go to riften, while still in the AL starting cell.

However, with a closer look at MES, zaira tells us that the alternate starts support is very limited and shouldn't be used because of its static nature. Do you think it would be possible to create a bridge between CCAS and the different maria starts? Especially for the prostitution mod :P

It seems that maria eden prostitution isn't going well with alternate start. I confused prostitution with slavery and I didn't know what was happening when a prompt in german asked me if I wanted to go to riften, while still in the AL starting cell.

However, with a closer look at MES, zaira tells us that the alternate starts support is very limited and shouldn't be used because of its static nature. Do you think it would be possible to create a bridge between CCAS and the different maria starts? Especially for the prostitution mod :P

I doubt it. The problem exists between LAL and ME, not CCAS and ME. LAL and ME are both trying to do the same basic thing (bypass the starting helgen cart ride and put in their own scenario), and as such there are going to be problems. Same way Skyrim Unbound will conflict with both. For that matter, both the Live Another Life and Skyrim Unbound pages also have a list of conflicting mods.

Creating a bridge, as you suggest, would require reworking both Maria Eden and Live Another Life from the ground up - specifically, I think it would require a third mod as a framework that handles the MQ101 quest as a prerequisite. I don't see that happening. ;)

From the download page:

• Maria Eden and LAL don't play nice together. The conflict does not appear to be harmful. YMMV, watch your step.

Generally speaking, conflicts between LAL and ME (and, presumably, between LAL and other alternate start mods) will be pretty minor. It may be as simple as a prompt showing up like what happened to you, or teleporting in and out of the LAL starting cell once or twice. I would assume that the vast majority of the game will be just fine, it's just the beginning which would be messed up - which makes using more than one alternate start mod (LAL, ME, Unbound, etc) kind of pointless.

Analogy time (don't take any relative difference in technology to indicate a bias - I'm just tossing things in randomly here).

Skyrim is a rowboat.

Live Another Life is a pair of oars.

Maria Eden is a paddle wheel attached to foot pedals.

If you attach LAL and ME to Skyrim (oars and a paddle wheel to your rowboat) and use them at the same time, the boat will still float, but getting it to go anywhere will be a challenge.

Yeah, so ignore the different maria quickstart then? I whish it was easier to understand how those mods works, the information available is very limited. Thanks for your insight.

I hate to tell you to ignore someone else's mod. Maria Eden is perfectly fine. LAL is perfectly fine. They just don't go well together.

Since both are alternate start mods, it's very easy to pick one over the other and then change your decision on the next character.

The Maria Eden scenario in CCAS was put in by request. It's never worked perfectly well, but as far as I know it's never broken anyone's game either.

I whish it was easier to understand how those mods works

You and me both. ;)