okay so I'm having a problem at the Mara statue where I select i'm in a dark tale and then nothing retalk to the statue everything is normal without the option for the dark tale. tried the EZ7G mod and still nothing all my mods connected to this are up to date

Can you attach a copy of your papyrus log please?

As much as I'd like to every time I run the papyrus log it never populates anything I was just wondering if any one else had a similar thing happen that I could get a quick fix of. guess I'm out of luck maybe when you update again it will work or if you happen to have v10 still as that one did work. Thanks anyway

As much as I'd like to every time I run the papyrus log it never populates anything I was just wondering if any one else had a similar thing happen that I could get a quick fix of. guess I'm out of luck maybe when you update again it will work or if you happen to have v10 still as that one did work. Thanks anyway

The only other question I might ask is, what race are you using? v13 introduced some verification code that might be conflicting with certain custom races.

The only other question I might ask is, what race are you using? v13 introduced some verification code that might be conflicting with certain custom races.

A modified version of the Kitsune of Akivar which I added some emphasis on illusion magic.

A modified version of the Kitsune of Akivar which I added some emphasis on illusion magic.

CCAS doesn't like any race with the following text in it:

Child, Elin, Enfant, Little, Monli, Young, 117

"Kitsune" doesn't have any of that, so that's probably not your issue.

Sorry... but without a papyrus log I can't identify the problem (not that a log is a guarantee of a fix, of course, but it's a place to start looking).

CCAS doesn't like any race with the following text in it:

Child, Elin, Enfant, Little, Monli, Young, 117

"Kitsune" doesn't have any of that, so that's probably not your issue.

Sorry... but without a papyrus log I can't identify the problem (not that a log is a guarantee of a fix, of course, but it's a place to start looking).

Whelp thanks anyways I just wish I knew why the papyrus log util. always crashes when I run it.

Whelp thanks anyways I just wish I knew why the papyrus log util. always crashes when I run it.

It's very rare (at least, I've only heard of it once before), but IIRC Elf Prince had the same problem (might have been his father Germanicus, I can't recall at the moment). I don't know if he ever figured it out, or if I'm even thinking of the right person, but you could maybe compare notes?

EDIT: There's a post, somewhere, I think in the Reward Your Followers support thread, where he mentions it. Could have been a different thread though, but it was definitely one of mine, because I asked for a log and he had the same problem with crashes IIRC. If you're up for some truly tedious thread archaeology, you could go looking for it.  :-/

Forgot to mention, that v10 is still available, there's a backup copy HERE.

Would you be willing to add a child alternate start? Where we are a random child to one of the ladies of skyrim? :3c

It would require playable children to be enabled though. I'm also wondering if you're still considering any of my alternate starts still, like the soul gem ones.

Would you be willing to add a child alternate start? Where we are a random child to one of the ladies of skyrim? :3c

It would require playable children to be enabled though. I'm also wondering if you're still considering any of my alternate starts still, like the soul gem ones.

Just having something like that in your load order would prevent some popular LL mods from running. For example Deviously Cursed Loot would throw itself on the ground and say the same thing that Content Consumer said above.

CCAS uses slavery mods in it's scenarios, so the answer should have been obvious anyway.

Just having something like that in your load order would prevent some popular LL mods from running. For example Deviously Cursed Loot would throw itself on the ground and say the same thing that Content Consumer said above.

CCAS uses slavery mods in it's scenarios, so the answer should have been obvious anyway.

I was gonna post a long one about legal and ethical concerns with maybe a splash of references to rules 3 and 13, but decided to go short and sweet.

The amount of starts that softly depend on SD+ for slavery is astounding. I removed it for this run, because I wanted something different for a change. Something big like slaverun. And at the start, I felt quite sad to see that nearly all starts would have been better with SD+ installed. But well, it doesn't really matter this time.

I've tried witch of the wild and as always, with your starts, I have so much questions. And the first is: What happened? Why are they all dead? Can I do it again? WHY IS ANISE STILL NOT TALKING TO ME?!

Anyhow, most of the safest starts do not give the player character enough motivation to get out. For instance in the "necromancer pet", I stayed a while doing nothing expecting the necromancer to actually do something. To my dismay, he would just keep using his alchemy device. He didn't even introduced himself, quite rude! A nice addition to that start (or similar) would be to get that npc to request the player to fetch some supplies in the city or around its lair. But again, doing "nothing" is also a side effect of SD+.

On a side note, I have not seen the start "I am a chaurus egg breeder" even though I meet the requirements. I'll try again after posting this message, just to be sure.

I've tried witch of the wild and as always, with your starts, I have so much questions.

I... don't know if I should be complimented or insulted.  :D

What happened? Why are they all dead? Can I do it again? WHY IS ANISE STILL NOT TALKING TO ME?!

Those are four questions!

That scenario is another of the really really simple ones, in that there really isn't anything much to it. Basically, the premise is that you're a witch who has been studying spriggans, trying to find out how they work. That requires killing and harvesting spriggan wood, of course. You've got a couple of staffs there you've managed to infuse with spriggan magic, and a sword and bow made of spriggan wood, and some stone-tipped arrows. I can't remember the stats exactly, but I think the bow and sword attack faster but do less damage per swing. The arrows are elven-equivalent, they just use the Riekling Spear mesh because they're really underutilized I feel.

Anise isn't talking to you because I didn't actually do anything with her. I should, though - I keep thinking I want to minimize the impact the mod makes on the vanilla game, but that shouldn't be too bad. I don't think there are that many mods that affect Anise or her house, after all.

For instance in the "necromancer pet", I stayed a while doing nothing expecting the necromancer to actually do something. To my dismay, he would just keep using his alchemy device. He didn't even introduced himself, quite rude!

Remember, Sexlab Stories is still under construction. It'll be updated eventually. For now, most of those are just placeholder scenarios.

I have not seen the start "I am a chaurus egg breeder" even though I meet the requirements.

I might have gotten the requirements wrong on the OP. That'd be like the sixth time I've done that. I can check it out, but it's some combination of EC+, SD+, Stories, and requires a female character.

There is a difference between brood maiden and the egg breeder then? I have the brood maiden start, which only require stories. From the description of the mod, I believe egg breeder only requires chaurus.

Anyhow, this is what I get when I talk to the mara statue:

[09/04/2016 - 01:52:21PM] CCAS v13 starting mara dialogue
[09/04/2016 - 01:52:21PM] CCAS has found player base gender to be FEMALE
[09/04/2016 - 01:52:21PM] CCAS has found player sexlab gender to be FEMALE
[09/04/2016 - 01:52:22PM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: ValidateActor(Gina) -- TRUE -- HIT
[09/04/2016 - 01:52:22PM] CCAS has determined that the player is a valid sexlab actor
[09/04/2016 - 01:52:22PM] CCAS has found the player race to be Breton
[09/04/2016 - 01:52:22PM] CCAS found Simple Slavery
[09/04/2016 - 01:52:22PM] CCAS found Sexlab Stories
[09/04/2016 - 01:52:22PM] CCAS found Sexlab Stories Devious
[09/04/2016 - 01:52:22PM] CCAS found Estrus Chaurus
[09/04/2016 - 01:52:22PM] CCAS found Beeing Female
[09/04/2016 - 01:52:22PM] CCAS found QAYL
[09/04/2016 - 01:52:22PM] CCAS found Slaverun
[09/04/2016 - 01:52:22PM] CCAS found Xenius Prison Overhaul Patch
[09/04/2016 - 01:52:22PM] CCAS mod locater ending _ beginning start dialogues

It would make sense for the egg breeder to require SD+ though.

I didn't check the last pages if it's already meantioned, and/or if you have some plans already. I've tried now the sacrifice to giants and soul gem incubator and have to admit, i was a bit disappointed. Beside that, i didn't get any tattoes for the giant start although i had no problem to add the optional tats manually, so everything should be installed properly.

I'm not sure if anything should have happened with the giants, but they didn't want to fuck or anything else. At least, the one with a name, the vanilla one became aggressive if i got too close and triggered defeat. I understand that it's difficult to prevent the player from simply walking away, but a bit history would be nice imho. Like, you start somewhere on a farm or at a camp on the way to the giants, have some dialogue and a transfer.

For the incubator: again, without SD+ or something it's hard to prevet the player from simply walk away, but: 

Maybe the player could start in a cell with a locked door, somebody appears and orders you to give birth and/or stuff you (again), and forgets to close the door, so you can escape. Maybe the "reqeuip" starts after some necromancer orgy where you aren't invited, the fun stuff is only for them... the stuffing is done by a female and the transfer option from SGO.

One alternative to SD+ might be the devious framework, to have some enslaved functions without requirements/incompatibilities. 

Just some thoughts, i guess with SD+ i'll get more scenarios to my taste. ;) 

I didn't check the last pages if it's already meantioned, and/or if you have some plans already. I've tried now the sacrifice to giants and soul gem incubator and have to admit, i was a bit disappointed. Beside that, i didn't get any tattoes for the giant start although i had no problem to add the optional tats manually, so everything should be installed properly.

I'm not sure if anything should have happened with the giants, but they didn't want to fuck or anything else. At least, the one with a name, the vanilla one became aggressive if i got too close and triggered defeat. I understand that it's difficult to prevent the player from simply walking away, but a bit history would be nice imho. Like, you start somewhere on a farm or at a camp on the way to the giants, have some dialogue and a transfer.

For the incubator: again, without SD+ or something it's hard to prevet the player from simply walk away, but: 

Maybe the player could start in a cell with a locked door, somebody appears and orders you to give birth and/or stuff you (again), and forgets to close the door, so you can escape. Maybe the "reqeuip" starts after some necromancer orgy where you aren't invited, the fun stuff is only for them... the stuffing is done by a female and the transfer option from SGO.

One alternative to SD+ might be the devious framework, to have some enslaved functions without requirements/incompatibilities. 

What version of the mod are you using? I'll need a papyrus log to track down why the slavetats aren't displaying for you.

Note that all of my scenarios are very simple. This mod is an alternate start mod, and not designed to provide a great deal of content, and relies heavily on other mods to fill in the gaps. The Giants, for example, have nothing going on whatsoever unless you have some mod that makes creatures (which giants are) randy when you're nude.

The original concept was only to make alternate starts similar to the vanilla LAL scenarios (i.e. you are teleported to Tamriel with a single journal entry and are free to go wherever you want). Most of them have expanded somewhat beyond that, but I have no intention of adding a large questline or great deal of content for any of these scenarios. For those scenarios that depend directly on other mods (i.e. the Sexlab Stories ones, or Angrim's Apprentice, etc), CCAS only provides an entry point, and does absolutely nothing else.

The issue with Bregha the Small becoming aggressive is an old one, I thought I squashed. I really do need your papyrus log.

Re the Soulgem Incubator: The whole point is that it's easy for the player to walk away. You're free to avoid talking to anyone, and just walk right out. Other content only comes if you walk the wrong way or act disrespectfully to the two named Necromancers in there.

Just some thoughts, i guess with SD+ i'll get more scenarios to my taste.

Undoubtedly.

What version of the mod are you using? I'll need a papyrus log to track down why the slavetats aren't displaying for you.

Note that all of my scenarios are very simple. This mod is an alternate start mod, and not designed to provide a great deal of content, and relies heavily on other mods to fill in the gaps. The Giants, for example, have nothing going on whatsoever unless you have some mod that makes creatures (which giants are) randy when you're nude.

The original concept was only to make alternate starts similar to the vanilla LAL scenarios (i.e. you are teleported to Tamriel with a single journal entry and are free to go wherever you want). Most of them have expanded somewhat beyond that, but I have no intention of adding a large questline or great deal of content for any of these scenarios. For those scenarios that depend directly on other mods (i.e. the Sexlab Stories ones, or Angrim's Apprentice, etc), CCAS only provides an entry point, and does absolutely nothing else.

The issue with Bregha the Small becoming aggressive is an old one, I thought I squashed. I really do need your papyrus log.

Logging was disabled when i tried, but it wasn't Bregha the small but the other one called "Giant" who became aggressive. According to your description, that sounds normal. Sry for confusing you, i was a bit tired and my english is far from beeing perfect. I'll try again for the tats with logs enabled. Version is 13.7

Re the Soulgem Incubator: The whole point is that it's easy for the player to walk away. You're free to avoid talking to anyone, and just walk right out. Other content only comes if you walk the wrong way or act disrespectfully to the two named Necromancers in there.

I've tried to chose the "wrong" path, couldn't find it, though. Do i have to unlock any doors? I talked to both, but i guess i was too submissive.

Just some thoughts, i guess with SD+ i'll get more scenarios to my taste.

Undoubtedly.

It's not that i expected a big questline, but i was hoping for a little one. ;)

To be more specific about my idea for thee giants: You start in a 20-200 steps distance from the camp, or just right there, with a farmer who tells you that you'll be a sacrifice for the giants. Additional option: He's actually quite sorry for you and would let you go, but his wife is there too, suspecting him that he cheated her with you, and she don't give you a choice.

Then you go there, a bit talking and grunting, the giants accept the sacrifice and that's it. Maybe they test you first or after, but just that. The devious framework would help preventing the player from just running away from the camp before reaching it, but that's not necessary. I

know that this would be a lot of work, and after all it's your mod, but i'd like it anyways, so i wanted to suggest it. :)

If you like the idea, use it, change it, tell me to provide the dialogues, whatever, if not... maybe one day i'll stop beeing that lazy and do it myself. But certainly not for as much scenarios like you did. ;)

It's not that i expected a big questline, but i was hoping for a little one. ;)

Logging was disabled when i tried, but it wasn't Bregha the small but the other one called "Giant" who became aggressive. According to your description, that sounds normal. Sry for confusing you, i was a bit tired and my english is far from beeing perfect. I'll try again for the tats with logs enabled. Version is 13.7

Ah, that actually makes more sense. That will definitely happen if the slavetats aren't being correctly applied. You're not the first to complain about this either. There are apparently three possible outcomes:

1. The slavetats apply correctly, and so does the spell effect that makes the giants peaceful (from the tattoo)

2. The slavetats apply correctly, but the spell effect does not fire

3. The slavetats do not get added

I'm not sure why #3 would be happening, but I think it might be in the way I call the function. It works fine for me, but that's certainly no guarantee it'll work for others.

And I have absolutely no idea why or how #2 comes up, but I suspect that's a slavetats problem.

I've tried to chose the "wrong" path, couldn't find it, though. Do i have to unlock any doors? I talked to both, but i guess i was too submissive.

To get the Dark Counselor to forcegreet you and say it's time for the ritual, you'll have to walk the wrong way (left when exiting your room) all the way until you find the blocked passage. I guess I could move that a bit closer though.

Also, sometimes the Dark Counselor gets busy with the alchemy table, so his forcegreet won't trigger properly when you walk past. I'll put in an AI fix for the next version so he won't ever use the table, that should clear that up.

Once the Dark Counselor tells you it's time for your sacrifice, you can:

1. Agree, in which case you go to the Black Star ritual room.

2. Disagree, in which case he gets violent and tries to kill you, and the rest of the necromancers become hostile.

3. Tell him you need more time, after which you can just walk right out.

Re the ritual to trap your soul in the black star: I haven't received any bug reports about this yet, but due to the way I've implemented it I'm convinced it's somewhat fragile and easy to break. I have actually tried to deliberately break progression during my tests, but was unable to do so (without resorting to something like cheats, teleports, violence, etc). Be warned.

To be more specific about my idea for thee giants: You start in a 20-200 steps distance from the camp, or just right there, with a farmer who tells you that you'll be a sacrifice for the giants. Additional option: He's actually quite sorry for you and would let you go, but his wife is there too, suspecting him that he cheated her with you, and she don't give you a choice.

Then you go there, a bit talking and grunting, the giants accept the sacrifice and that's it. Maybe they test you first or after, but just that. The devious framework would help preventing the player from just running away from the camp before reaching it, but that's not necessary. I

know that this would be a lot of work, and after all it's your mod, but i'd like it anyways, so i wanted to suggest it. :)

It's not a bad idea, and actually it wouldn't be that much work. However, the scenario works as it is (or rather, it's supposed to, if slavetats works ;) ). I'll put it on my to-do list, but that's a low priority for me honestly.

If you like the idea, use it, change it, tell me to provide the dialogues, whatever, if not... maybe one day i'll stop beeing that lazy and do it myself. But certainly not for as much scenarios like you did. ;)

Hey, go right ahead! We always need more alternate start mods. :)

Just a suggestion: a scenario where you are an inexperienced Imperial soldier imprisoned by Stormcloaks. It was your first assignment and things didn't go well. You're suffering now a bit of Nord hospitality.

I'll put it on the list, but I do have to say that messing with the Civil War questline is chancy. It's sort of cobbled together. Worse than many other vanilla quests, actually. That's the reason Arthmoor didn't even touch in LAL until late in development, IIRC.

I might be able to duplicate exactly what LAL did with the Soldier starts, and just add a little something to it. I'll check it out sometime.

Just a suggestion: a scenario where you are an inexperienced Imperial soldier imprisoned by Stormcloaks. It was your first assignment and things didn't go well. You're suffering now a bit of Nord hospitality.

I'll put it on the list, but I do have to say that messing with the Civil War questline is chancy. It's sort of cobbled together. Worse than many other vanilla quests, actually. That's the reason Arthmoor didn't even touch in LAL until late in development, IIRC.

I might be able to duplicate exactly what LAL did with the Soldier starts, and just add a little something to it. I'll check it out sometime.

I was thinking about a simple start where you start with Imperial equipment in a random cell. Some interactions with NPCs dressed as Stormcloaks and a proper journal entry. It doesn't necessarily has to involve the civil war quest line but if you can do that, it would be awesome. :)

To not mess with the role playing for those who want to join the legion later, we could say that the character was presumed dead after a long time missing and Tullius and Rikke doesn't know the soldier. To avoid punishment for deserting or even shame, the character doesn't tell them about her/his past.