Well, I get the same kind of error with slavetats bridge. IDK why it is happening, or even if it should happen at all. I can apply tats manually without issues, but the "automated" ways seems to be broken. I know you fixed it by not relying on default values (correct me if I'm wrong), which is odd.

Bicobus, maybe I am not looking hard enough! I'll head back to the start of the maze, but at least on the map, there's no obvious door back to the start. :s

i3b8Bo8.png

Room 1 is the first room of the maze, but it's not the starting room.

Edit: Found it! A-ha! That first room is so difficult to navigate! Oblivion drove me mad.

ok, great work here! (I had fun trying various CCAS starts. bravo! :D)

now, i tested some beast slavery start (with SD+), but actually there is no chance to escape (according to skyrimll).. 

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24042-sd-sanguine-debauchery-enhanced-2016-07-15/?p=1637814

and, using  Realistic Needs and Diseases, every time my character asking a drink (thirst), It's given a poison-potion and the game show a message like this:

SD_Message.png

but, thirst is still here.

it is normal?.. (incompatibility with SD+ or SL Dialogues mods and RND?)

thanks in advance.

cheers

S.

RND should be working fine. I guess it's based on what the giant is drinking, which could be poisonous for your character?

yes, for request of food I have no prob. RND works as expected..

but asking to drink for thirst, I find only poison in character inventory (thirst remain).

I tested this after new start with troll (SD+).. same situation

rnd.png

:-/

edit: I have all mods up to date

Edit: Found it! A-ha! That first room is so difficult to navigate! Oblivion drove me mad.

Mission accomplished. :)

RND should be working fine. I guess it's based on what the giant is drinking, which could be poisonous for your character?

but asking to drink for thirst, I find only poison in character inventory (thirst remain).

Not a CCAS issue. I don't use RND, but I'd guess it's some incompatibility between SD+ and RND. Specifically, SD+ might be using the wrong keyword or property assignment when defining which item to give for creature masters.

Either that, or it's deliberate - I can see a giant mistaking a bottle of ale for a bottle of poison. And who knows what trolls drink? ;)

Have you reported this in the SD+ thread?

Mission accomplished. :)

Not a CCAS issue. I don't use RND, but I'd guess it's some incompatibility between SD+ and RND. Specifically, SD+ might be using the wrong keyword or property assignment when defining which item to give for creature masters.

Either that, or it's deliberate - I can see a giant mistaking a bottle of ale for a bottle of poison. And who knows what trolls drink? ;)

Have you reported this in the SD+ thread?

yes, warned skyrimll in SD+ thread now.

S.

Im getting a CTD when using the bed when I pick Chaurus BroodMother. I have all the mods :/

The first thing that comes to mind is that your SKSE.INI file might not have the requisite fix. The file is in data/skse and should look something like this:

[Display]
iTintTextureResolution=2048

[General]
ClearInvalidRegistrations=1
EnableDiagnostics=1

[Memory]
DefaultHeapInitialAllocMB=768
ScrapHeapSizeMB=256

IIRC someone also had a problem with Immerslave, but I think that was mostly an isolated incident.

A papyrus log *might* also help me figure out the problem (no guarantees, but it's worth a look).

I'll try to launch a broodmother start once I have time.

What does `iTintTextureResolution=2048` do?

IIRC it stops vanilla low-res warpaint textures from looking really bad when using Racemenu's high-res face tattoos and warpaints.

Or possibly the other way around.

EDIT: It's been so long since I've used warpaints instead of slavetats I can't remember.  :D

Im getting a CTD when using the bed when I pick Chaurus BroodMother. I have all the mods :/

The first thing that comes to mind is that your SKSE.INI file might not have the requisite fix. The file is in data/skse and should look something like this:

[Display]iTintTextureResolution=2048[General]ClearInvalidRegistrations=1EnableDiagnostics=1[Memory]DefaultHeapInitialAllocMB=768ScrapHeapSizeMB=256
IIRC someone also had a problem with Immerslave, but I think that was mostly an isolated incident.

A papyrus log *might* also help me figure out the problem (no guarantees, but it's worth a look).

Ah that fixed it... it seems that the SKSE ini was different.

So, the chaurus brood maiden start, that requires stories, works for me. Is there another chaurus breeder start that I am not aware of?

I've linked the papyrus log just in case.

Just Brood Maiden and Chaurus Egg Breeder are the only two that involve Chaurus directly (the Falmer start does too technically).

I went to solstheim and got accosted by a Shelethys whom wondered if I were pregnant (I wasn't). Turns out the NPC is part of CCAS. Is it safe to interact with that NPC in an ongoing game?

It's safe to interact with her. She should only have dialogue for you if you've got Beeing Female installed, but I might have messed up there. I've been meaning to go back and fix a couple of things about her for a while now.

The mod is installed, but my character wasn't pregnant. Not sure if you can detect that kind of thing though. And I'm not sure about the services she can offer either, is she some kind of nurse?

She can detect if you're pregnant, but the way the script works you have to talk to her first. She'll detect what trimester you're in (or none at all) and give advice.

She can also heal your baby if it's damaged, but there may be a problem with that - she might kill it instead. That's not intended, but has been known to happen.

@CC: I tried the falmer start (EC+ , SD+), but when chaurus assaults the character, become "giant"...

chaurus_giant.jpg

it's a old problem, solved in some SexLab versions... now he is back (SL 1.62)... 

my question is:  I'm  the only one with this problem?

thanks in advance.

S.

@CC: I tried the falmer start (EC+ , SD+), but when chaurus assaults the character, become "giant"...

it's a old problem, solved in some SexLab versions... now he is back (SL 1.62)... 

thanks in advance.

S.

I don't know. To be honest, I didn't know the problem had been solved ever. I still have problems with chaurus resizing that much.

I haven't actually checked, but I *think* it's because Bethesda didn't use different sizes of creatures for chaurus, just different individual scales. I dunno...

thanks in advance.

S.

I don't know. To be honest, I didn't know the problem had been solved ever. I still have problems with chaurus resizing that much.

I haven't actually checked, but I *think* it's because Bethesda didn't use different sizes of creatures for chaurus, just different individual scales. I dunno...

the last time I tested and played Skyrim with Estrus Chaurus Plus, I have SexLab 1.59c.. I remember the size problem of chaurus solved in this version.

but maybe it was a combination of  different versions of mods, (Creature Frameworks, SexLab Nude Creatures and More Nasty Critters...)

it's a shame..

thanks!

S.