@CC -  Iwould like to eventually do a 'Become an alchemist/enchanter' like my blacksmith quest but that will have to wait until I am done with SD+, and Stories, and Hormones, and Parasites, and Alicia and the Sisterhood and Mind Control... so, it probably won't happen unless maybe it takes another 3 years before we get the next TES game :)

Oh, it'll probably be about that long. If not longer. I think (no real evidence for this, tbh) Bethesda is planning on making the next game for super-advanced hardware. It would fit with the direction they've been going in so far...

I'm testing some multiple mods and I found something interesting, if I activate dcc-soulgem-oven-000.esm plugin it will break the whole ccas into not working. When I deactivate it everything works fine. 

Maybe you should look into this because it is conflicting with your mod.

I'm still testing more mods because after weeks I want to look into which mod is conflicting which.

That's highly unlikely. I'm using both at the same time, as are many other users. There is a CCAS scenario that requires Soulgem Oven in fact. If you're having a crash that goes away when Soulgem Oven is disabled, I'd say it's conflicting with some other mod you're using. Possibly a skeleton issue?

How exactly does it break? Crash after Bethesda logo, or when selecting "I am a character in a dark tale," or when selecting the "Soulgem Incubator" scenario? Can you upload a papyrus log?

I tell you why I think this way.

I tryed all kinds of mods and have a high modified skyrim the problem with this is it is just a pain to find the right mod which is conflicting with eachother.

I do not like to see alot of files and errors and I know what ccas does, but apparantly the game did not crash but the mod ccas did not work at all for me.

After the statue and slept in the bed I spawned before the bed the statue gone and 3 lockpicks on the table.

I concluded from this that the mod did not work properly because every decisions of ccas spawned me inside the prison without the mod story.

I disabled ALL plugins of the mods and put only the necessary plugins to keep the mod running for ccas (btw ccas was already at the bottom of the list of my plugins).

I have the latest files of ccas and everything seems to work properly.

After that I enabled the plugin dcc-soulgem-oven-000.esm and the mod ccas did not work anymore I spawned at the abandonded prison before the bed etc etc.

So I thought maybe it is conflicting with a different mod?!

I turned on every plugin and ONLY disabled dcc-soulgem-oven-000.esm and everything seems to work properly even the ccas mod works properly.

I conclued from this point that dcc-soulgem-oven-000.esm is the source why my ccas did not work.

Like I sayd before when I turn it on the plugin it interupts the ccas and keep it from behaving properly there are no crashes it is just plain boring to spawn at the abandoned prison all the time, don't you agree?  :D

I rechecked my latest version and it is all up to date

soulgem version 308

ccas version 13

sexlab version 162

I got all the DLC

Alternate life - Life another life

Skyrim

these are the neccesary files I used to run ccas without other plugins.

When I turned soulgems on, the bug appeared.

There should not be any conflict between other mods, I just checked this out.

It does not cause a crash but the mod ccas will not run properly because of soulgems.

I used a bought skyrim from steam.

well I hope this helps^^

ah I forgot to tell you I know the requirements for soulgems is this:

• SKSE 1.7.3
  • ZaZ Animation Pack 6.07+ (6.11+ suggested)
  • UIExtensions (not, Extended UI)
  • SexLab 1.6.1+ OR SexLab 1.59c with PapyrusUtil 3.1 overwriting.
  • Racemenu 3.4.4 OR NiOverride 3.4.4
  • FNIS 5.4+ AND THEN RUN IT AFTER INSTALLING SGO3.
but even if I turn on all the required plugins it still interupts the ccas mod.

I was just checking what INTERUPTS ccas, I wasn't looking for making thee other mods work.

After I uninstall it and uncheck it, everything seems fine so without soulgems I'm good to go.

After updating my SD+ all the storylines of ccas does not seem to work I'l post my whole papyrus I know it still have some errors but you might be able to find something out why it isn't togling the SD+  story line on.

I ended skyrim with the command qqq

I can post the soulgem aswell if you feel like it.

edit: sorry I mean all the storylines which needs SD+ does not work

Thanks, I was only asking because there a few things to improve on, imho, for LAL. Like, starting in a 2x2 cell rather than a cell with lots of objects/npcs/other scripts running (like interesting NPCs). Also, not being forced to save right after you make a character, causing the game to crash with a heavy script load. Also, it'd be interesting just to have a LL independent start, perhaps also compatible with ME.

NVM, I figured out at least why the scenario wasn't loading (apparently HDT High Heels was causing an issue). I still only have like 5 options though...

So yea, anyway great job, looking forward to updates, I'll continue sifting through stuff to find out what else is causing issues.

IIRC an older version of LAL did start you out in a really small cell with no way out. I think the only reason they switched to where it is now was to make the "I want to escape this cell" option work.

I don't actually think there's any way around the autosave when making a new character - I think it happens automatically no matter what mods you use. I can't be sure of that, since it's been a long time since I've played Skyrim without LAL, but IIRC it always happens in the vanilla game right after character creation too.

If you're only having five options, have you tried EZ2C Dialogue Menu? If you don't want to use that, have you tried using your arrow keys instead of the mouse to get to more options?

I tell you why I think this way.

*snip*

Ah, in that case you are correct. It's an uncommon problem, but not unknown. JDough found a fix (link), try that.
I honestly don't know why it happens, or what causes it, or why it does not happen for most players. I'm stumped.
Interesting to note that Soulgem Oven is causing that issue for you... I wonder if has something to do with node scaling, or the detection of node scaling? That might make sense as to why JUGS conflicts too... or maybe just some code that's common to both of them. It's weird... I use Soulgem Oven and have never had this problem. Maybe just some really obscure conflict that only happens if you have four of this kind of mod but only one of this other kind and the moon is full or something... I dunno.

After updating my SD+ all the storylines of ccas does not seem to work I'l post my whole papyrus I know it still have some errors but you might be able to find something out why it isn't togling the SD+  story line on.

Papyrus.0.log

I ended skyrim with the command qqq

I can post the soulgem aswell if you feel like it.

edit: sorry I mean all the storylines which needs SD+ does not work

Is it still the same problem? JDough's fix will probably fix it if so. Fingers crossed. :)

EDIT: Your papyrus log isn't showing you actually using the bed. It shows you speaking to the mara statue, but it cuts off before you actually choose an option...?

I tryed to clean delete the instances of ccas succeeded but it did not make any changes, weird.

I also updated every other mod which isn't in conflict with this mod just to be sure, but that did not help either.

You are btw right about that I did not choose an option.

I already forfeited the thoughts about using soulgems which is only a single storyline and focussed myself only on the storyline of SD+ which has alot of choices.

I did not choose a storyline at the statue because it did not give me the choice to choose a storyline which needs SD+.

Currently 5 choices are avaible:

1. I am an offering to a giant.

2. I am an expectant mother.

3. I am a sexbot waking up in a Dwemer forge.

4. I am the pet of a necromancer.

5. I am a prostitute in the Red Wave brothel.

6. Suprise me.

I have multiple mods installed, but for some reason my ccas chooses not to acknowledge them.

I tryed to clean delete the instances of ccas succeeded but it did not make any changes, weird.

I also updated every other mod which isn't in conflict with this mod just to be sure, but that did not help either.

You are btw right about that I did not choose an option.

I already forfeited the thoughts about using soulgems which is only a single storyline and focussed myself only on the storyline of SD+ which has alot of choices.

I did not choose a storyline at the statue because it did not give me the choice to choose a storyline which needs SD+.

Currently 5 choices are avaible:

1. I am an offering to a giant.

2. I am an expectant mother.

3. I am a sexbot waking up in a Dwemer forge.

4. I am the pet of a necromancer.

5. I am a prostitute in the Red Wave brothel.

6. Suprise me.

I have multiple mods installed, but for some reason my ccas chooses not to acknowledge them.

Vanilla Skyrim has a bug with its dialogue system where too many options cause some to not be shown. The mod EZ2C Dialogue Menu fixes this. I list it on the main page, but not under Requirements, which I should change, I think.

Some users have reported that using their arrow keys manage to get them to other options when not using EZ2C.

The SD+ slavery options are under the "(multiple) I've been enslaved!" header, along with other mods slavery scenarios like Maria Eden and Slaverun etcetera. The other headers are "I am a prostitute at an inn" and "CCAS only" and they include more options.

Vanilla Skyrim has a bug with its dialogue system where too many options cause some to not be shown. The mod EZ2C Dialogue Menu fixes this. I list it on the main page, but not under Requirements, which I should change, I think.

Some users have reported that using their arrow keys manage to get them to other options when not using EZ2C.

The SD+ slavery options are under the "(multiple) I've been enslaved!" header, along with other mods slavery scenarios like Maria Eden and Slaverun etcetera. The other headers are "I am a prostitute at an inn" and "CCAS only" and they include more options.

it seems this fixed all my bugs!

thank you so much for helping me :)

I tryed today for fun to put soulgems back into my skyrim to see if the problems still occur, apparantly it still does. I do not need an answer but for people who have the same problem like me. Here

is the data of soulgems not working

Papyrus.0.log

Heh... I was about to ask you to fix your spoiler tags on that. I can't remember the minimum number of posts you need to start uploading files, but when you hit that, it'd be better all around if you could just upload the log rather than copying and pasting the contents.

As it is, could I ask you to delete your previous post, the one without the spoiler tag in the right place? It's just a lot of scrolling, that's all... thanks. :)

Also, this section:

[08/22/2016 - 12:04:53AM] CCAS has found the player race to be Breton
[08/22/2016 - 12:04:53AM] CCAS found Simple Slavery
[08/22/2016 - 12:04:53AM] CCAS found SD
[08/22/2016 - 12:04:53AM] CCAS found Sexlab Stories
[08/22/2016 - 12:04:53AM] CCAS found Sexlab Stories Devious
[08/22/2016 - 12:04:53AM] CCAS found Estrus Chaurus
[08/22/2016 - 12:04:53AM] CCAS found Beeing Female
[08/22/2016 - 12:04:53AM] CCAS found CD Shop
[08/22/2016 - 12:04:53AM] CCAS found Sisterhood of Dibella
[08/22/2016 - 12:04:53AM] CCAS found Angrim's Apprentice
[08/22/2016 - 12:04:53AM] CCAS found Milk Mod Economy
[08/22/2016 - 12:04:53AM] CCAS found Xenius Prison Overhaul Patch
[08/22/2016 - 12:04:53AM] CCAS found Arachnophobia 2
[08/22/2016 - 12:04:53AM] CCAS mod locater ending _ beginning start dialogues

Is showing that you do not have Soulgem Oven installed. There would be a note about "Soulgem Oven 3" right between Milk Mod Economy and XPO Patch.

Make sure the file "dcc-soulgem-oven-000.esm" is enabled in your mod manager.

I'm still with CCAS v11, however I noticed this line firing if I enter or exit (dunno which) the mixwater mill:

CCAS 70 - ending the quest
That shouldn't happen, right?

Event OnTriggerEnter(ObjectReference akActionRef)
	If akActionRef == PlayerREF 							;make sure that only the player can trigger this.
		debug.trace("CCAS 70 - ending the quest",0)
		int varr = ccas_globalstart.getvalueint()
		if (varr == 70)
			ccas_handler.setobjectivecompleted(70, true)	;complete the quest objective
			ccas_handler.completequest()					;complete the quest
		endif												;end stuff th
	EndIf													;end stuff that ONLY happens if the PLAYER triggers the box
EndEvent

Shouldn't the debug trace be within the condition?

I'm still with CCAS v11, however I noticed this line firing if I enter or exit (dunno which) the mixwater mill:

CCAS 70 - ending the quest
That shouldn't happen, right?

Event OnTriggerEnter(ObjectReference akActionRef)
	If akActionRef == PlayerREF 							;make sure that only the player can trigger this.
		debug.trace("CCAS 70 - ending the quest",0)
		int varr = ccas_globalstart.getvalueint()
		if (varr == 70)
			ccas_handler.setobjectivecompleted(70, true)	;complete the quest objective
			ccas_handler.completequest()					;complete the quest
		endif												;end stuff th
	EndIf													;end stuff that ONLY happens if the PLAYER triggers the box
EndEvent

Shouldn't the debug trace be within the condition?

Whoops. Yep, you're right, it should, my bad. :)

Yeah, as it is that trace will show up whenever you walk near the door (outside) to the worker's house in Mixwater Mill, whether you've used the Skooma Whore start or not. I'll fix it for the next version.

EDIT: If you'd like, I can upload the altered script too, if you don't want to upgrade. It should be fine just replacing it.

Skooma Whore scenario clean-up script and source for v11.7z

NB to anyone who wants it: This will work for any version, and will be included in the next official release. It doesn't cause any problems not to have it, but it does leave pointless lines in your log.

sorry my internet blew out because they where working yesterday on the router while I still was editing the text.

I had soulgems installed through nmm. I posted the papyrus that if I used soulgems that my spawning is not working.

Are you certain you have Soulgem Oven 3 installed, and not 2? IIRC SGO2 used a different file name.

Okay, I have done some testing (form CCAS08-CCAS13),

"Heroine in distress" start still does nothing (not teleporting to map),

and Headgears in CCAS was making hair gone instead of hiding them (I tried using debug disspell and hair not showing up, and after I use a 3rdparty save file inspecter to check my character (form the start save), the hair slider was set to null instead of actaul hair style numbers it should have set to.).

The original Alternate Start's head gear equiping script don't cause that, I wonder if there is some other issue lies deep in the magic script you use to hid the hair slot.

Re Heroine in Distress: All it does is set a stage in the HID quest, which should take care of everything on its own.
I guess you could check the status of the "hidspiderquest" and see what stage it's at? Should be stage 61. If not, you can manually use setstage.

I just checked and there aren't any spelling errors in the script that I can see, though it's possible I've got a wrong quest name...

Re headgears: I'm still stumped about this.

Here's an example of the code I use to equip a hat:

playerref.equipitem(clothesbeggarhat, absilent = true)

And here's an example of the code LAL uses to equip a hat:

Player.EquipItem(ArmorLeatherHelmet, abSilent = true)

They're identical. I can think of no reason why the one would be keeping your hair fine and the other would be shaving your head.  :blink:

NB: "player" and "playerref" are the same, they both reference object 14 (the player).

Grasping-at-straws possibilities:

It's possible you've got some mod that adds a custom enchantment effect to the hair when a helmet is equipped or removed... somehow... that's causing equipitem() to fail. I don't think there are any mods like that, and in any case it should affect both mods.

I suppose it's just possible it could be because you're using a non-vanilla hair - those often don't have hat meshes, and maybe Skyrim sees a quick equipitem() with no mesh as hair=0 - but no, in that case you'd still be getting problems with other mod-added hats.

The only other difference between LAL and CCAS is that LAL just uses equipitem() and CCAS uses additem() first... and oddly enough in this case it's actually CCAS that's doing a better job, in the sense that using equipitem() without an additem() first is just a tiny fraction harder on the engine. But that shouldn't matter either. Just in case, it's something I can check - which scenario was it you used that did this? I'll recompile the main script some time today and get rid of the additem() and see if maybe that fixes your issue...

RE HID problem

Uh, I check the mod's MCM, it was not set to 61, it was set to 0.

RE Hair disappeared

Wait. Wasn't playerref was set to reference of the base body slot (which was use to remember player's basic character setting) instead of equipment slot (which is a temporarily table of what character equip with)? I thought that they were different even when they point to the same slot?

RE HID problem

Uh, I check the mod's MCM, it was not set to 61, it was set to 0.

RE Hair disappeared

Wait. Wasn't playerref was set to reference of the base body slot (which was use to remember player's basic character setting) instead of equipment slot (which is a temporarily table of what character equip with)? I thought that they were different even when they point to the same slot?

It's possible I misspelled something. I'll double check later.

if(quest.getquest("hidspiderquest"))
quest hidspiderqueststart = quest.getquest("hidspiderquest")
hidspiderqueststart.setstage(61)
endif

EDIT: And now that I look at it, the "if" part is unnecessary, since the only way you'd ever get this scenario is if you have HID installed, so it's essentially duplicating a check for no reason. I think I did QAYL the same way...

And playerref isn't pointing to a body slot, it's pointing to the player character. For example, the clothing added for the Heroine in Distress scenario:

playerref.additem(clothesfarmboots01, 1, true)
playerref.additem(clothesfarmclothes01, 1, true)
playerref.equipitem(clothesfarmboots01, absilent = true)
playerref.equipitem(clothesfarmclothes01, absilent = true)

You can see, both the boots and the clothes are being added and equipped on the player, not somehow targeting a body slot. I actually have no idea how I'd go about doing that anyway.

So...what you means was the script in the same mod of two questline were the same......Thats weird.

What about the magic spell you use to make hair invisible? Could that somehow sets the slot number to the whole line of script instead of just sets the visiblilty precentage of hair?

So...what you means was the script in the same mod of two questline were the same......Thats weird.

I'm not sure I understand the question. QAYL and HID are not the same mod, and to my knowledge they do not duplicate any scripts. CCAS does not trigger the same mod twice anywhere.

What about the magic spell you use to make hair invisible? Could that somehow sets the slot number to the whole line of script instead of just sets the visiblilty precentage of hair?

I am not using any magic spell to make hair invisible, in whole or in part. I am unaware of any magic effect that would be capable of doing that. I am doing absolutely nothing whatsoever with body slots.

I keep thinking we're having a communication problem. I must be misunderstanding something fundamental... and I know I tend to write far more than is necessary, and probably I'm making things more confusing than they need to be. So let me summarize in point form:

1. As far as I can tell, the trigger for Heroine In Distress is working properly.
  2. I have not tested the Heroine In Distress scenario for quite some time, so I might be missing something.
  3. I will test it tonight to make sure.

And:

1. The Dog Chewtoy scenario is the only scenario in CCAS that directly adds headgear.
  2. If you are using some other scenario and you are getting headgear, it must be because the scenario in question is doing it. For example, I have not tested some of the Sexlab Stories scenarios, and it is possible that they are doing it.
  3. The code to add a hat in the Dog Chewtoy scenario is identical to the code used by LAL. It is identical to the code used by many mods to add and equip items. It is identical to the code used to add and equip non-headgear items.
  4. Given that the code is identical, I cannot see any obvious reason for one to work and another to fail.
  5. If you are having trouble with that particular piece, it is most likely something wrong on your end, as it works fine for me.
  6. I am not using any spells, enchantments, items, or scripts to remove, alter, or otherwise affect hair. Likewise, I am doing nothing that will affect body slots.
  7. Considering that you are the only one reporting this problem, and there have been many people other than you who have played it, I tend to blame something specific to your game. It could be something in your load order, or script lag, or the general problem of Skyrim being buggy.
  8. I am very sorry you're having trouble with this mod. I believe that I have exhausted all possible causes, and I cannot determine the reason for your invisible/removed hair problem.
  9. A more experienced modder may be able to help. I recommend opening a new thread and asking about it there - you are more likely to get more people to see your problem, and possibly present a solution, if you ask in the technical support section. I find this very puzzling, but I cannot reproduce the issue and do not know how to solve it.

Hi just discovered your mod, great work!!!

I thought I might make a suggestion. I was thinking what would be a cool idea is to start as hemaus mora's slave and or worshiper so you can start of as a slave of a lurker in apocrypha.

That's not a bad idea. IIRC someone else also suggested an Apocrypha start at one point too.

Unfortunately, SD+ (the mod I'm piggybacking on for slavery scenarios) doesn't support Lurkers as far as I know. So it'd end up being more like one of the other creature slave starts, where you aren't actually a slave, more of a roommate. :)

Hi just discovered your mod, great work!!!

I thought I might make a suggestion. I was thinking what would be a cool idea is to start as hemaus mora's slave and or worshiper so you can start of as a slave of a lurker in apocrypha.

That's not a bad idea. IIRC someone else also suggested an Apocrypha start at one point too.

Unfortunately, SD+ (the mod I'm piggybacking on for slavery scenarios) doesn't support Lurkers as far as I know. So it'd end up being more like one of the other creature slave starts, where you aren't actually a slave, more of a roommate. :)

Yea just another thought maybe the starting area could be in the following mod: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/50939/? or maybe your character could be in a cave and find the black book leading to the home and then up comes a lurker xD. Also  your character could start with this armor set: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/58062/? would be cool!

Yea just another thought maybe the starting area could be in the following mod: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/50939/? or maybe your character could be in a cave and find the black book leading to the home and then up comes a lurker xD. Also  your character could start with this armor set: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/58062/? would be cool!

No, unfortunately, because that would require adding them (at least the house mod, and I don't want to bother trying to untangle the permissions on the armor) as dependencies. I'll try to make a decent location, but if you look at some of my other stuff I'm fair to middling - no promises. :)