New DLC coming for DOA5LR(?)

WideWalson

please i need the new DLC 1 link please

For heavens sake! Do you want this site to be shut down because of your stinginess? Buy the game then we mod it!  

The Feds, TM Police, KT will be all over this site like flies on cr@p with your types of requests!

The modding we do is crossing the thin line already don't make it worst !

You may think I sound holier than though but take a look at what happened to hongfire! There are many factors involved but one thing that help kill the site are these requests for a "copy" of this and that. Sure that was okay before 2000 but the Feds are like piracy hunting crazy!

Think first of the needs of the many ( loverslab and the other members) over your own!

• 3 weeks later...

What's with all these copypasta dlc's seriously... For the outrageous prices they charge, they might as well come up with some creative costumes for each character >_>

I suppose it works better on consoles where peopl can buy single costumes just for the character they want to play. But when you bring it to steam, make a pack of 15 identical costumes and slap a $20 tag on it... it just doesn't work. Why does this game hate pc players so much lol :(

What's with all these copypasta dlc's seriously... For the outrageous prices they charge, they might as well come up with some creative costumes >_>

well lets see, dlc vs mods. which would you take ? i would say that the costume mods i have seen on this site and others are awesome and look great, people come out with cool idea's and get costumes from anime shows, other video games you know that stuff, but there are dlc that sometime go for copy and paste or give every charater that type of dlc. like the fairy tale dlc, that is a great dlc pack and the casual one's, but the other dlc, not the best.

I really wish we could buy individual costumes like on consoles. In every pack there is usually a couple I really want and all the rest I don't care for at all and just drive up the price which makes it impossible to justify for me.

• 1 month later...

I'm disappointed, my perfect world about this game it would be the obliteration of Circus Stage + 50

new official DLC slots and related costumes for Shiranui Mai and the Firework Stage. I'm tired of weird stuff. 

Koei Tekmo please stop it already  :@   

Unbelievable, I'm not sure if they will do it for PS4 or PC or whatever but look at this video you will find the dates of 6 mysterious DLCs (a new one for every 17th of the month)

I  NEED  FIREWORKS  STAGE  stupid  KOEI !!

Hum same costume for all girls, no males, another dlc that I'll not be hurry to have.. Disapointed :'(

Agreed, it would be good to have some male costumes for a change and a little variety. Like many of the recent DLCs, this just feels lazy and uninspired. Just one or two costumes re-textured.

Archived