New DLC coming for DOA5LR(?)

WideWalson

My opinion :

- From the preview that we have on Marie & Honoka, they look cool and I see a new hairstyle on Marie ~nice touch.

- Nyotengu Schoolgirl ? Meh, for modders it's useless we did it a long time ago before them but for console players it's cool they don't have this outfit on this chars.

- Kasumi policia look nice but don't she have already an other policia costume ?

- Naotora bikini, not the sexiest one but it was obvious that she will have some similar costume from others characters pack.

- Ayane kimono ? I guess it's this one who will be a season pass reward ? If yes, Tecmo is really joking at you, it's the 3th time that we have a recolored or swapped same costume from another with few more details.

For modders, take Nyo kimono and swap it, recolors if you want then you have your season pass reward.

Anyway, she look cool.

Guest GuachaLover23

Boring we already have all these costume for these character

Maria and Honoko costume stand out the most, (Can not wait to transform that Maria costume to Kasumi)

Mr Duck

I have a problem, with the new update 1.06 ink reshuffle don't work... How I can fix it?

And game five me another error at start

You need the latest version.

http://rghost.net/6Wpw6yGrd

Whenever the game is updated, it always breaks the current version of the tool. Fortunately, the creator usually updates very quickly.

I don't know why but it won't let me download the file. Every time I click on download it just reloads the page.

• 3 weeks later...

Looks nice.

I wonder what does the arrow between images mean... the costumes can transform? If so we are probably not going to get that feature again >.<

Yeah, costumes can transform meaning we'll only get one costume for the price of two... TeamNinjaFTW

• 2 weeks later...

Archived