New DLC coming for DOA5LR(?)

WideWalson

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Disappointed with this costume set a bunch of lazy copy and pasted costume with very little effort put in. You would think that they would put a lot more effort into this set considering this was their last DLC for their game. I would of prefer fan costumes because I know those would be a hell lot better.

Same as  DOA5U, disapointed, as latest DLC from Tecmo I was hoping having something more original.

The colors are cool for girls, I like the gradiants here and here for the "devil" set but it's looking like a copy-paste yes.

Plus the males.. Well, I'm glad they didn't forgot them but really? Tecmo Bowl set? Sumo and classic jeans? Nothing extraordinary to my eyes.

If I look all details then even the devil set are just a kind of re-used meshes here and here, I already saw those horns, tail and wings on another costume... (Same for the Tecmo Bowl).

Well, I agree, Tecmo kinda blew this one, but let's see the bright side here :

1 :no more updates shoved down my throat.

2: I can finally use lnk_reshuffle to get DEFINITEVELY rid of all the fugly, boring or ridiculous official costumes and make my DOA5 copy really my own.

3 : As for new and original content, I don't think the modding community has said it's last word yet. ;)

Yeah the biggest bright side was that it came to PC and gave ammunition to modders making their shit DLC into masterpieces whether the girls were nude or not.

They should had made more stages and more Beach Paradise sceneries with all characters. Yet again a modder had to step in to fulfill that without $$$ grabbing involved

Welp R.I.P DLC support

Archived